• Pros

• "The graphics were okay, the write up easy to understand and self explanatory. Above all it's ease to navigate made it a nice software."

• "Seems to have a lot of jobs available, in varying regions. I like that I am not spammed with job lists every day."

• "It looks simple, and it is quite easy for use. In general this is one of the projects which I like, it gives us the opportunity to reach good employers"

• Cons

• "The sites UI looks outdated and has bothersome modal pop ups. I dont understand the branding. I get the butterfly logo, its about transformation, but what does that have to do with jobs?"

• "I love everything but they have few opening jobs. But for sure they are working on it. Need to expand for job openings. "

• "Cost is definitely prohibitive when trying to find a job or implement this within our organization that's focused on costs."

Browse Transformify Reviews

Leonard C from Done Chris Web Services

The experience was okay but they can do better

Pros

Cons

There should be an option in the payment section for the user to load funds with any debit or credit cards and be able to transfer funds directly to his or her country and not mandate users to use Payoneer. The user should also be able to delete the Payoneer withdrawal option, then add another one.

Nice services but hard to keep up with the name changes (will explain below).

Pros

I used Transformify to look for job postings primarily. It actually easier and cleaned than other places like Indeed, and Indeed is a great product I think as well. I also had looked into coding academies, which were held at Austin TX's WeWork and became involved in the community then. I also marked the Customer Support as a 5 star rating, however, I've never had to use the customer service. A couple thoughts on this survey may be of value as well. Since Transformify and WeWork both have numerous free programs/services, having the "Value for Money" may also be misleading depending on who's speaking. In other words, the value for my money is assuredly 5 stars, b/c it's been a free service for me. But perhaps that's not the case otherwise. Just some thoughts on some potential rabbit holes the way this survey is currently given.

Cons

Not as many job postings as I'd like to see. This is a bit of a bane for all platforms coming of age, but it's still a real issue at this point. Sorting by Location/Country as opposed to just the posting date would also be nice.

Bojan from Star Telecom (www.startelecom.ca)

Average or under average software

until now - neither one

Pros

Cons

it doesn't offer me what I want. I want a better search. I want to find: - remote job (including companies working in USA/Canada, Europe or anywhere else). - full time or part time - possibly contract In my case, it would look like this: location: remote->global? (y/n), if yes then I see the list of jobs. if no, then i go to continents list, choose europe, possibly countries inside of europe (in my case serbia) and the again get a list of jobs (or not). That way I would somewhat narrow the search and increase my applying possibilities. Second, it would be good if there could be some field where we can put how much experience we have already, let's say, employer wants to find CEO for new company and asks for employee who has 10 years of experience. Employer writes those 10 years somewhere, in some field. Then, me, as a guy who has, for example, over 10 years of experience in leading role, I can enter also 10 or more years of experience and to get a match to the job above. If I am not clear, please reach me out and I will explain it to you again and more thorough.

Angel from DYNAX Invest

Overall good experience. sometimes it is difficult to find the right people for the job.

Found some quality developers and will use it again

Pros

good reach in multiple geographies. easy to browse simple design and payment good social message - could be tough to find well-paid jobs from third-tier economies

Cons

misleading the matching results are not the same as applicants I think the applicants should be looking to apply not the employer forcing applicants to apply commission is a bit hefty

Response from Transformify

Replied December 2017

Thank you, Angel! There are two lists: " Applicants'' - displaying the candidates who have applied to the job listing, their skills, the number of matching skills, salary expectations, etc. ''Browse CVs'' - a list of candidates who are registered with Transformify and (i) have matching skills, (ii) are open to new opportunities. There is no need to force the candidates to apply, they have already done so. The candidates disclose their desired pay rate and this is the rate to be paid by the employers if selected for the job. It's convenient for both parties as the employers know before hand if the pay rate is within their budget or not.

Cyril from SeventyOne Magazine - Philippines

Makes my daily job easier than ever.

Pros

Easy to use; Smooth web UI; Good payment system; the Customer service is very professional on handling my concerns

It seems easy enough to use however I have been only been using it since very recently.

None so far but you never know :)

Pros

I do like that you can create an overall profile with which you can easily apply with one click. I also really like the social aspect of it.

Cons

The process is not really transparent to me. I would like feedback sometimes on why I'm not getting a job or what the status is even. For instance, if my rates are simply too high, I would like to know so I can adjust them.

Michael from Upwork

Makes it easy to hire top-talent.

Pros

It is really easy to use you can post a job and find someone with much set-up hassle. As a job seeker, you can easily search for jobs and there is a handy search function.

Cons

There are not that many jobs listed on the site. If I was looking for a job I would expect there to be more options.

Response from Transformify

Replied February 2018

Hi Michael, The Jobs Marketplace is just one of our solutions. The rest include: ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers Service Optimizer: Hire Freelancers, Experts, and Consultants at ease. (B2B) Supplier Diversity: A Business Essential

Good experience and easy to use!

I found good coworkers so I will advise this software others.

Pros

Simple design and payment. Very good for large organisations, because to find different available candidates from all over the world is very quick and easy.

Cons

The software works good, but i wish the candidates were onsite, not for remote work. Many results do not coincide with applicants.

Daniela from Cross Border Talents

Transforming the world of work

Being able to post jobs and reach out to more candidates with my client's job offers.

Pros

The premise is interesting and innovative. I hope that it can become a big channel for companies to hire great professionals and shed their prejudice over time. As a user, it allows me to reach out to professionals whom I probably wouldn't be able to reach otherwise.

Cons

There's still a small candidate pool (at least concerning to my needs) but that's to be expected as it's still starting out.

Elbert from PJSC Slavuta Plant "Budfarfor" part of Geberit Group

good

Pros

it's a real platform which helps and shows the ways to insolve work problems, find employers and employees

Yegor from bMuse

Small experience and good mining about it.

1. Project Based Hiring Transformify offers a B2B billing/self-billing and payment solution which allows the employers to hire independent contractors/freelancers worldwide, but to receive an invoice for services and transfer payments to only one vendor Transformify. 2. Candidate Matching Transformify machine learning algorithm delivers a short list of candidates having at least one matching skill together with their salary expectations and location and prevents candidates having no matching skills from applying. The hiring costs and time to hire are cut by approximately 75%. 3. Global CSR programs, diversification of the vendor base and work force Transformify clients can run global CSR campaigns to provide access to jobs to Transformify is also loaded with billing, self-billing and payment transfer services, centralizes all your payments to a single vendor and Transformify will handle the rest of grunt work, leaving you free to concentrate on other things that matter most.disadvantaged people, and diversify their workforce and vendor base via a click on a button

Pros

Transformify is a CSR hiring/recruitment platform that helps connect business with the most qualified remote workers. The software implements an intelligent learning algorithm that searches and matches companies or employers with the most qualified and desirable candidates based on their skills, certifications, location, and salary expectations among other things. With Transformify, you can get the best independent contractors, freelancing professionals as well as regular employees to fill vacancies in your organization, whether working in remote locations or office-based positions. The software also comes with a billing and self-billing capabilities that allow businesses to facilitate secure payment methods.

Anand from Anasup Consulting

Great Product for usage

Ease of navigation, Great features, fixed with any use case, integration with other applications, Cost effective.

Pros

Ease of navigation. Great UI. The integration is also easy. Applied to any use case and in any industry

Cons

All the features and functionalities are covered. Very flexible and cost effective

Vinayakrishna from Theorem India Pvt Ltd.

User experience was great!

I narrowed down some of the overseas jobs relevant to me and got to know about abroad job market. Global market can be analyzed very comfortably.

Pros

The ease of using the software is the USP of the software. Also, it is very simple to post and find job postings.

Cons

The software must be region specific in terms of jobs and currency. For ex - For India, the currency must be Rupees and jobs must be Indian specific regions.

awesome

Pros

Easy to use no lags everything is working. Best app i ever had. Oh and always up to date. Giving you many options! Kudos!

Andrew from freelancer / independent contractor

I'm new user of transformify.org platform and found it very easy to start with.

As overall user experience - somewhat traditional / classic in contrast to super modern.

Pros

as developer: 1. Very user/freelancer/developer-friendly. 2. Scientifically crafted web UI (easy to navigate). 3. Flexible payments system with what I already have (and what I think every freelance have): either bank account or payoneer account. So no need in additional payment account. 4. Good for reputation (listed in top 5 freelancer platforms).

Teresa from Martti

It was great, easy to understand.

That you don't have to fear any new software, just learn from it, by using it constantly. The software gave me a new way of doing things on the computer.

Pros

It was very understandable to use and the instructions where clear. I will be using the software more often now. To look for information, research and help my son with school work.

Barbara from DAQRI

I have light experience researching the software

Pros

Can get applicants/candidates very quickly, helps greatly for remote roles. Very beneficial for larger organisations with remote workers/locations.

Cons

The software was quick and candidate matching helped. Sometimes candidates weren't a solid fit or they were only remote and we needed onsite.

Response from Transformify

Replied December 2017

Thank you, Barbara! A new solution addressing the needs of companies hiring on-site has been released a few months ago. Happy hiring!

This is an innovative platform for job seekers and employers.

I found the platform easy to navigate, intuitive, and informative. Anyone seeking a job should be on Transformify!

Pros

I love how simple it is to log in, and check out the diverse array of jobs available to job seekers.

I love the concept

An awareness of more companies that I hadn't heard of before and interesting projects that I didn't know were ongoing.

Pros

Transformify is making headway in addressing a real issue, solid employment opportunities for populations that have loads to offer but who are often overlooked.

Romona from Ericsson

I have been using Transformify for several months now to help me find opportunities.

Receiving regular updates of opportunities

Pros

That the software automatically sends updates of new opportunities. I appreciate that I do not have to constantlt check the Transformify site. Instead updates are sent to me

Cons

That the opportunities shared are not always suited for me. It would help to tweak the user preferences so that users receive content that is tailored for them.

Used for a few months. Was pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Everything about it was stellar and beyond easy to use. Learning curves don't make a product more personal but throw end users for a loop.

Great Candidates on a Great platform

Pros

Add posting is great, and allows you to find candidates with the right requirements. A great tool for talent search.

Fernando from Bloomberg

I used the app for my eventual job searches, I got matching job opportunities that seemed suitable.

Helped me get some job listings that I pursued since they matched my skills and experience

Pros

I liked that it showed to have read through my profile before sending me job specs, seemed taylored to my skills more than general tags applied to my interests.

Cons

Some of the job specs I received had certain skills that were outside of my scope and I wouldnt feel comfortable pursuing. So it would match most of my skills but sometime mix in ones that were a bit off my scope.

TechPeaks from Illy

A great platform to find a part time remote job!

Found a remote job

Pros

Filtering, as it provides a simple way to find just the right job opening. Also it is easy to navigate, intuitive, and informative.

Cons

Nothing really. However, job opening numbers should increase to make it easy to find a match. For the rest, so far so good.

Amit from Dovlin

Its a great initiative to get remote, home-based jobs, especially for women.

I did get a small projects, looking forward to using and subscribing this software permanently.

Pros

Its great and user friendly, also the price is worth if its providing permanent staffing or even remote projects. The main advantage is that it connects techs or even DEO or VA from different parts of the world to recruiters. I've a hands-on experience of this software and amazed by its functionality.

Janette from Ladiva

Pleasant

Pros

Easy to use, flexible Pleasant innovative creative lovely customer oriented with great customer service

Cons

Nothing actually but its kind of expensive... Less pricier is better could be much more affordable for people

Ms. from University

I got high-quality job offers in a clean format at regular intervals

Seeing what's out there in the job market and how my skills fit

Pros

Easy to use, good visuals, high quality fob offers, regular emails, and no spam to my email inbox. Overall good.

Cons

I wish there were more job offers in my area and that I had been able to more specifically designate what I do so that the offers I got were more relevant.

Michele from DAQRI

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Transformity is easy to use!

diversity

Pros

The ease of use. It's quick and easy to find a variety of available candidates from all over the world.

Cons

I wish there was a way to match with candidates that can easily work on site. Most of our needs have been for consultants to work on site.

Response from Transformify

Replied December 2017

Thank you, Michele! A new solution addressing the needs of companies hiring on-site has been released a few months ago. Happy hiring!

abram from abram garibay

i love this company it makes things so easy

i dont think i have found something that i dont like and all the things in this website are all so nice to use and i love for more customers to give this company a chance its a great website

Pros

i love how easy things are to find and it has a easy interface to use you never find something to dislike they have perfect website and friendly use

Great way to be connected!

Pros

I'm so pleased that this kind of site exists. It makes me happy to know that people take the time to care about the value and talent their employees bring.

Cons

The software is good but it can be better. It's not entirely intuitive when searching for jobs or finding the jobs I've applied to.

Tamara from RL - Apparel & Fashion

Fast ane quick service

Pros

Long lasting without much glitches, wish it works on split screen. Love all the colors, its not plain and there are so many things to work with.

Cons

With my macbook it is not splitting screens. The download is super fast but bit of a slow start up of you dont use it daily.

Iva from Hospitality

Easy to navigate and has a clear list of the current job openings

Understanding of the market demand and what are the new trends and skills required.

Pros

No fees and guaranteed payments. It is easy to apply, and job openings have clear note weather is the location-based or remote position.

Cons

Selection and frequency of job openings is still too low to use it as a primary platform for job search.

Dicle from FONET Bilgi Teknoloileri A.

It is a useful site for searching jobs.

Pros

The availability of jobs across the world. It is also has a great selection of different kinds of software development jobs.

Cons

You can't see the jobs that you applied without looking into your profile. Job ads themselves has to indicators for that.

Karli from RDI

Helpful, accommodating, useful.

Does the job in an efficient manner. I'm sure it would be more helpful if I had constructive feedback but honestly I'm satisfied with it.

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's pretty intuitive which is helpful as I didn't have to spend tons of too figuring out how the way it works.

Milena from Arts and Crafts

satisfying

saving time

Pros

Transformify simplifies the billing process and working with different independent contractors. It is fast and convenient. Helps me be more organized. It is very convenient for billing and invoicing.

Vitaliy from Freelancer

Transformify is quite a cozy platform to seek a job. It is easy to use and provides many options.

None yet

Pros

It was very easy and fast to register. All the main tabs within the site provide the good user experience.

Cons

It would be nice to have more employers to achieve. And more projects to be applied to. And more variants to choose.

Great

Pros

It's user experience it is exceptional and it does have some good experience. On a general note the product is great.

Cons

speed is a little slow when you have multiple apps opened but it does not mean it can be as fast as other software.

Raul from Tiempo Development

I like this project, it needs improves on clients side for fetch more opportunities but it's great

Pros

The job's description are neat and well documented, overall I like the way an user can search for every word in the jobs list.

Cons

As a feedback: a little improve would be ok for ui like filters on jobs search and labeling all job types

Gaby from Independent

Hiring!

Pros

Very easy to use. Also great pipeline for candidate. Also the price is great, very inexpensive to use.

Cons

Sometimes candidates weren't an exact fit, i am filling hard to fill roles, customer service is so so

Fast and effective

Pros

Easy user interface. I mainly use CRM and field tracking. I found some excellent solutions on Capterra.

Cons

Only isssue is there's a lot to choose from and a lot of information to take in, but is still helpful.

Melleigha from Mia Nichols

I have never had any problems with this CSR platform.

I was able to search for jobs based on my skill set.

Pros

My favorite pro about this software is that it is great for both people looking for freelancers and freelancers looking for employment.

Aiza from Paboritour Travel and Tours

Easy

Pros

Easy to use. I'm still not familiar with all the features. But I think if you will keep on using the software, it will be easier to navigate.

Easy to use.

Pros

It was easy to use and fast to navigate. I had no problems finding the information I was looking for or signing up to be a member!

Dominique from Evolution Travel

Great o

Pros

Overak the software is easy to manipulate....l I enjoyed the ease of using it... I would recommend it.

Adam from Self Employed

Havent engaged much since signing up.

Cons

Response from Transformify

Replied February 2018

Hello Adam, We transform people's lives for good by providing access to jobs and secure payment. Our social mission is backed by Virgin and you may be interested in this article: https://www.virgin.com/virgin-unite/transforming-way-people-get-jobs The butterfly is a symbol of transformation as it was born a warm and transforms into a butterfly that has beautiful wings and can fly high.

Francine from Landscape Architectural Services

Wonderful Experience

Pros

The software is easy to use and very clear. As someone who is currently looking to shift careers, this website makes it easy

A good place to start.

Pros

Easy to use. Transparent. Has a good overview of open positions with sufficient information to help taking decisions.

Jen from Health Service

Couldn't find enough opportunities

Pros

The idea is unique and I appreciate the inclusivity of your mission. I will keep checking back for more opportunities.

Cons

Can't find enough employment opportunities. The network seems a bit small. I will keep checking back for more postings though.

easy to navigate

Regular Job opening updates

Pros

Regular updates every time there is an opening job. Transforming is very responsive. Very considerate and helpful to their clients. Regular updates is very much appreciated. Great Job Tranformify!

Sheryl from Startup Leadership Program

Transformify has been amazing with all the services that they are providing. Kudos to the team !!!!!

Pros

The software is user friendly and very well designed. It is perfect and the best platform for business.

Cons

It has not been updated regularly. It still has a twitter post from 2016. Would like to see more of current reviews than outdated.