Transformify

Transformify Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I'm so pleased that this kind of site exists. It makes me happy to know that people take the time to care about the value and talent their employees bring."
  • icon"Easy to use; Smooth web UI; Good payment system; the Customer service is very professional on handling my concerns."
  • icon"I love how easy things are to find and it has a easy interface to use you never find something to dislike they have perfect website and friendly use."
  • icon"Misleading the matching results are not the same as applicants. I think the applicants should be looking to apply not the employer forcing applicants to apply."
  • icon"Selection and frequency of job openings is still too low to use it as a primary platform for job search."
  • icon"Sometimes candidates weren't an exact fit, i am filling hard to fill roles, customer service is so so."

Have you used Transformify and would like to share your experience with others?

All Transformify Reviews

Leonard C

The experience was okay but they can do better

Pros

The graphics were okay, the write up easy to understand and self explanatory. Above all it's ease to navigate made it a nice software.

Cons

There should be an option in the payment section for the user to load funds with any debit or credit cards and be able to transfer funds directly to his or her country and not mandate users to use Payoneer. The user should also be able to delete the Payoneer withdrawal option, then add another one.

Nice services but hard to keep up with the name changes (will explain below).

Pros

I used Transformify to look for job postings primarily. It actually easier and cleaned than other places like Indeed, and Indeed is a great product I think as well. I also had looked into coding academies, which were held at Austin TX's WeWork and became involved in the community then. I also marked the Customer Support as a 5 star rating, however, I've never had to use the customer service. A couple thoughts on this survey may be of value as well. Since Transformify and WeWork both have numerous free programs/services, having the "Value for Money" may also be misleading depending on who's speaking. In other words, the value for my money is assuredly 5 stars, b/c it's been a free service for me. But perhaps that's not the case otherwise. Just some thoughts on some potential rabbit holes the way this survey is currently given.

Cons

Not as many job postings as I'd like to see. This is a bit of a bane for all platforms coming of age, but it's still a real issue at this point. Sorting by Location/Country as opposed to just the posting date would also be nice.

Angel

Overall good experience. sometimes it is difficult to find the right people for the job.

Found some quality developers and will use it again

Pros

good reach in multiple geographies. easy to browse simple design and payment good social message - could be tough to find well-paid jobs from third-tier economies

Cons

misleading the matching results are not the same as applicants I think the applicants should be looking to apply not the employer forcing applicants to apply commission is a bit hefty

Response from Transformify

Thank you, Angel! There are two lists: " Applicants'' - displaying the candidates who have applied to the job listing, their skills, the number of matching skills, salary expectations, etc. ''Browse CVs'' - a list of candidates who are registered with Transformify and (i) have matching skills, (ii) are open to new opportunities. There is no need to force the candidates to apply, they have already done so. The candidates disclose their desired pay rate and this is the rate to be paid by the employers if selected for the job. It's convenient for both parties as the employers know before hand if the pay rate is within their budget or not.

Replied December 2017

Cyril

Makes my daily job easier than ever.

Pros

It seems easy enough to use however I have been only been using it since very recently.

None so far but you never know :)

Pros

I do like that you can create an overall profile with which you can easily apply with one click. I also really like the social aspect of it.

Cons

The process is not really transparent to me. I would like feedback sometimes on why I'm not getting a job or what the status is even. For instance, if my rates are simply too high, I would like to know so I can adjust them.

Time used: Free Trial

Makes it easy to hire top-talent.

Pros

It is really easy to use you can post a job and find someone with much set-up hassle. As a job seeker, you can easily search for jobs and there is a handy search function.

Cons

There are not that many jobs listed on the site. If I was looking for a job I would expect there to be more options.

Response from Transformify

Hi Michael, The Jobs Marketplace is just one of our solutions. The rest include: ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers Service Optimizer: Hire Freelancers, Experts, and Consultants at ease. (B2B) Supplier Diversity: A Business Essential

Replied February 2018

Good experience and easy to use!

I found good coworkers so I will advise this software others.

Pros

Simple design and payment. Very good for large organisations, because to find different available candidates from all over the world is very quick and easy.

Cons

The software works good, but i wish the candidates were onsite, not for remote work. Many results do not coincide with applicants.

Daniela

Transforming the world of work

Being able to post jobs and reach out to more candidates with my client's job offers.

Pros

The premise is interesting and innovative. I hope that it can become a big channel for companies to hire great professionals and shed their prejudice over time. As a user, it allows me to reach out to professionals whom I probably wouldn't be able to reach otherwise.

Cons

There's still a small candidate pool (at least concerning to my needs) but that's to be expected as it's still starting out.

Elbert

good

Pros

it's a real platform which helps and shows the ways to insolve work problems, find employers and employees

Bojan

Average or under average software

until now - neither one

Pros

It looks simple, and it is quite easy for use. In general this is one of the projects which I like, it gives us the opportunity to reach good employers

Cons

it doesn't offer me what I want. I want a better search. I want to find: - remote job (including companies working in USA/Canada, Europe or anywhere else). - full time or part time - possibly contract In my case, it would look like this: location: remote->global? (y/n), if yes then I see the list of jobs. if no, then i go to continents list, choose europe, possibly countries inside of europe (in my case serbia) and the again get a list of jobs (or not). That way I would somewhat narrow the search and increase my applying possibilities. Second, it would be good if there could be some field where we can put how much experience we have already, let's say, employer wants to find CEO for new company and asks for employee who has 10 years of experience. Employer writes those 10 years somewhere, in some field. Then, me, as a guy who has, for example, over 10 years of experience in leading role, I can enter also 10 or more years of experience and to get a match to the job above. If I am not clear, please reach me out and I will explain it to you again and more thorough.

Yegor

Time used: Free Trial

Small experience and good mining about it.

1. Project Based Hiring Transformify offers a B2B billing/self-billing and payment solution which allows the employers to hire independent contractors/freelancers worldwide, but to receive an invoice for services and transfer payments to only one vendor Transformify. 2. Candidate Matching Transformify machine learning algorithm delivers a short list of candidates having at least one matching skill together with their salary expectations and location and prevents candidates having no matching skills from applying. The hiring costs and time to hire are cut by approximately 75%. 3. Global CSR programs, diversification of the vendor base and work force Transformify clients can run global CSR campaigns to provide access to jobs to Transformify is also loaded with billing, self-billing and payment transfer services, centralizes all your payments to a single vendor and Transformify will handle the rest of grunt work, leaving you free to concentrate on other things that matter most.disadvantaged people, and diversify their workforce and vendor base via a click on a button

Pros

Transformify is a CSR hiring/recruitment platform that helps connect business with the most qualified remote workers. The software implements an intelligent learning algorithm that searches and matches companies or employers with the most qualified and desirable candidates based on their skills, certifications, location, and salary expectations among other things. With Transformify, you can get the best independent contractors, freelancing professionals as well as regular employees to fill vacancies in your organization, whether working in remote locations or office-based positions. The software also comes with a billing and self-billing capabilities that allow businesses to facilitate secure payment methods.

Anand

Great Product for usage

Ease of navigation, Great features, fixed with any use case, integration with other applications, Cost effective.

Pros

Ease of navigation. Great UI. The integration is also easy. Applied to any use case and in any industry

Cons

All the features and functionalities are covered. Very flexible and cost effective

Vinayakrishna

User experience was great!

I narrowed down some of the overseas jobs relevant to me and got to know about abroad job market. Global market can be analyzed very comfortably.

Pros

The ease of using the software is the USP of the software. Also, it is very simple to post and find job postings.

Cons

The software must be region specific in terms of jobs and currency. For ex - For India, the currency must be Rupees and jobs must be Indian specific regions.

awesome

Pros

Easy to use no lags everything is working. Best app i ever had. Oh and always up to date. Giving you many options! Kudos!

I'm new user of transformify.org platform and found it very easy to start with.

As overall user experience - somewhat traditional / classic in contrast to super modern.

Pros

as developer: 1. Very user/freelancer/developer-friendly. 2. Scientifically crafted web UI (easy to navigate). 3. Flexible payments system with what I already have (and what I think every freelance have): either bank account or payoneer account. So no need in additional payment account. 4. Good for reputation (listed in top 5 freelancer platforms).

Teresa