• Pros

• "The graphs and reports for the employees were beautiful and fun. It put life into our performance reviews."

• Cons

• "The numbers of the questions could have also be in front of the part where you would answer, because that way you couldn't make any unnecessary mistakes. "

• "No real complaints! It would have been helpful if the pricing was laid out more directly on the website so that I could have seen the value right away."

• "We wanted to change the colors and designs to fit with different departments, but didn't really have the option!"

Browse Vision Metrics 360 Reviews

Claire from 2-1-1 San Diego

March 2015

A 360 Feedback Survey that makes me look like the hero!

I tripped across Vision Metrics online while trying to find a good yet cost effective 360-degree feedback system for our organization. We're a medium sized Non-Profit so we want the best products but can't spend a fortune on them. I was first attracted to how customizable the survey questions were. Most other systems I found had pre-determined questions that couldn't be modified very much. We needed to add questions specific to our agency's core values and culture - so customization was key for us. Once I started playing around with Vision Metrics using the free trial I became even more impressed with their customer service! My company is in the customer service industry, so when I was contacted by a Vision Metrics employee just to simply check on me as I started working in the system -- and not to sell me anything -- I became sold on this company!! If you're looking for a cost-effective, fully customizable 360 feedback survey where you get to stay in control, but with ample support to help you look like the hero in your organization - this one is it!

April from AC&M Group

Excellent Product

There are many features to this product that I enjoy, but the overall best to me is the database feature. Being able to create the relationships, show exactly the flow and level of employees, and import those relationships into each campaign is a huge plus. Being able to enable and disable feedback options at that level is beneficiary. This is probably the feature I'm most fond of due to the fact it plays so much into how easy the product is to use. Also, I like the questions that are provided as a guide or example. It makes survey creating less stressful and puts is in the right direction of what we would like to learn from each employee. Giving them the ability to take different surveys, depending on who they are evaluating, and the ability to evaluate those under, peer, or above them in the company is a great way to see how each person views the company from their current level.

Milly from Kyky Amsterdam

Industry: Online Media

Easy and very effective tool

Pros

I really liked this tool. It was very easy to use and it is a fun and effective way to get new insights about your company and everyone's role in it. I would definitely recommend this way of doing a 360 degrees feedback survey.

Cons

Response from Vision Metrics

Replied January 2020

Hi Kyky, thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly review our feedback process and welcome constructive input from users. As we have a very active review and update cycle, we'll be sure to take your experience into consideration in our next team meeting. Feel free to reach out any time!

October 2014

Nancy from Weaver Boos Consultants

October 2014

A Great Tool to Conduct Efficient 360 Reviews

Vision Metrics is a great performance management tool to conduct 360 reviews. From the onset of our conversations, Vision Metrics was always ready and available to help me customize and set up a 360 review that could meet our company's needs. The site is user friendly and offers an extensive library of categories and questions for your use in designing the survey. The flow and lay out of the survey worked well. The reports were comprehensive and will help us with the professional development of our young leaders. We will continue to use Vision Metrics in the years to come.

Response from Vision Metrics

Replied October 2014

We enjoyed working with you Nancy and look forward to our next encounter. As always we appreciate all customer feedback in improving and servicing our customers as personal support is not only a scarcity but equally important for successful deployments of this nature.

Georgina from Equity Lifestyle

360 Survey and Customer Service from Ference Liskay

We are on our third phase of doing the 360 Survey as we have chosen to spoon feed this to our managers. As the Director of Human Resources, my attention is constantly split between employee relations and projects. The product itself took me some time to get used to, but that was due to my attention being diverted to many other areas within the company. Ference Lizkay, has shown me so much patience and has been a constant coach during all our phases. Without his help, I would be a train wreck. He is Visionmetrics as far as I am concerned. The customer service is what I must say, sets your company above all other vendors I have worked with. Ference is a star!

Danielle from Indiana University

Basic product, comprehensive results

Nelly from Social Fulcrum

Great! Made the 360 Review Process Painless

I loved how user friendly this product is. The final product crunches all the data and allows you to present a comprehensive packet for each employee. The report includes, blind spots, summaries, and even hidden strengths. I also liked the survey question bank. I was able to select the topic that was important to me and add questions based on my goals. I also was pleasantly surprised that I was able to roll out a polished 360 Review with a very short turn-around time.

September 2015

Zsuzsanna from CCPGames

September 2015

'The service that made the difference'

I have been working with several types of software from many different companies. Vision Metrics is a great tool with a lot of customization opportunity. It is really up to us how much we are getting out of it. In addition to that I have received the best in class support from their team. There is a very strong focus on the service delivery and that made my Client Experience remarkably positive. L&D and Talent Manager

Stefan from Core Consultancy

Great product and service

I have used Vision Metrics 360 product for several years now as a reseller. I have found the product itself to be flexible to my needs and professional in its look and feel. The service I have received has been first class, as the team is very responsive and always willing to help. They allow me to customize the questionnaire for different clients using different competency sets, rating scales etc. I strongly recommend them.

July 2014

Victor from Dcsd

July 2014

Exceeded my expectations!

Vision metrics has a great product that is very intuitive to use. The outstanding customer service has exceeded my expectations. With so many web sites of this nature, you get an account and user guide and you are on your own to figure things out. With Vision Metrics, I had a real person that was very knowledgable and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Vision Metrics!

Juan from Integra Talento SL

Excellent tool for your 360 questionnaires

The tool is highly flexible and easy to customize with your own competencies. Excellent individual reports. With a very easy to follow layout with summaries followed by all required level of details to provide feedback to your participants. Excellent customer support that helped to quickly sort out any doubt or incidence.

David from Van Beuningen & Partners

November 2014

A supreme 360 feedback solution to anything out there.

After having tried various solutions, we discovered the Vision Metrics was the best solution out there. Not only is it extremely flexible with the workflow we required, but the simplicity really impressed not only the managers but really drove home what we wanted to achieve. I highly recommend their online software solution.

Patrcia from Cordua Restaurants

Great Product!

Vision Metrics offers excellent tools for performance evaluations. This comprehensive website offers step-by-step instructions and advice. Excellent customer service.

Steven from Van Randwijk & Company

An excellent versatile and effective online 360 platform with top support

Vision Metrics has been a great source for me to advise their performance tools to my clients. I am confident to continue my business with them.

Audrey from Accelerate Abroad

I had been dreading constructing a 360-review for years, and it turned out to be so simple!

Pros

It was straightforward, simple to use, and a majority of the survey was already pre-constructed for me. The questions were so comprehensive that I didn't even have to come up with my own. The price was more than reasonable for all of the technical support and assistance Vision Metrics provided me with.