What are Vultus Recruit users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Vultus Recruit software through verified user reviews

• icon"Vultus has proofed to be a very user friendly software, It requires very little training and is very plug and play."
  • icon"It's very good in terms of site and Customer Support."
  • icon"I love the resume parse feature. I also appreciated that for a start-up business, it was simple to get set-up and started using the platform."
  • icon"When entirely multiple contacts for the same company Vultus does not auto-populate contacts details such as the address which is time confusing."
  • icon"But, There is a problem in acknowledgement of the mail whether it is delivered or not."
  • icon"No comments Since I don't think that there are no such applications seems like not working."

Browse all Vultus Recruit Reviews

• Have you used Vultus Recruit and would like to share your experience with others?

Anurag

Worth Having this if you are in Sales

Lot of Sales people share consultants resumes to recruiters (Vendors) and there will are high chances to forget following up with them for the update, Where as in Vultus, we can go back and check previous submissions and follow up with them... Monthly performance report will help us to improve ourselves.

Pros

I can save all my work and track my performance. It is easy to monitor entire Sales performance and day to day activity.

Cons

It is User friendly and not requires much time to work on this software.

Waseem

VULTUS!! An Excellent Tracking System.

The Application makes the hiring process easy and fetch results from portals on the go, Generates reports for the team and enhances the performance. Helps to source business, track and manage applicants through out the recruitment lifecycle.

Pros

The best and very easy Recruit system, Can be implemented by any scale of companies, Designed for both Bench Sales & Recruitment. The Dashboard looks super cool, It has multiple features include HOT LIST, JOB PORTALS, ACCOUNTS, SUBMISSIONS, PLACEMENTS, REPORTS etc. It helps to verify fake emails, Eliminate automatically and can broadcast bulk email on the go. Recruiter can access various Job portals at one click away.

Cons

Honestly, NO CONS!! I have tried different products in the past but VULTUS looks to be easy and more organised to access.

Reasons for switching to Vultus Recruit

For more diverse and organised transition for business!!

Sai

Usage of Vultus Recruit

Overall experience with Vultus Recruit is Fine

Pros

Used for Building Database, Mass mailing .

Cons

When sourcing profiles through integrated platforms every profile goes to database.

Reasons for choosing Vultus Recruit

Most amazing

I have solved my many business problems in such a way that, I can easily send emails to the number of vendors, beside of this I can able to check whether out of my sent list how many have received, unsubscribed, opened my emails, so that I can delete their emails while sending the second time. This will act as a reference for us. So that we can delete the vendor emails who are not opening my emails.

Pros

By this software I can able to send my hot-list to the number of vendors all over the USA. Without this application it will became a challenging task. It gives me a immense pleasure while using the application. Daily I will start my day with Vultus. I gives me a great pleasure.

Cons

The only Con I found is, while uploading my new vendor list in Vultus it is taking a long time to send the confirmation mail to my outlook. Please have it to receive that confirmation as soon as possible.

Nightmare as an ATS

It was not a very good product at all to be used. If you ar just looking for something cheap then its useful to save money but wen it comes to work its not even as good as a normal job portal. being an ATS is still very far for them.

Pros

There was nothing to like in this software other than it was available at very cheaper rates.Other than that the customer service is somewhat good, because atleast they respond properly so that was the only thing good. nothing else can be stated as good for this software.

Cons

The user experience and the user interface is like that designed by kid of 10 years. You have option of everything from everywhere. They give us facility to customize the page, but the features given can not be used together. It was not for many months in my company because of its this kind of UI and UX.

Reasons for switching to Vultus Recruit

Just because of the cheaper rates and some high promises made us switch, but we have shifted back to Ceipal, and trust me ceipal would be the best ATS one can have with good rates and services, also ease of access.

Easy to use and Effective Results

i have seen some recruitment portals but vultus is best one among all. what recruiter wants is nothing but user friendly options along with business improvement results.

Pros

sending bulk email options without any limitations, there is no import export sheet errors and user friendly, easy options to understand without any guidance.

Cons

Lot of stylish features in Composing an email for the vendors, surly we will get their attentions with these features.

Bhaskar

Good

iam using this portal past 2 years, iam very happy to use this and i can referrer to my friends as well..!!

Pros

Sending Bulk mails in a one mail it will go by names

Cons

Nothing, it's good working i love o have like this portal

VENKATA

Vultus Feedback

Pros

Vultus software has the features which we can see detailed information and reports about the consultants.

Cons

wants to see better options and also the speed of the application.

Good product

Pros

Helps me send my day to day requirements to the contacts I have and keep them sorted in an easy way.

Cons

Slight performance issues, but they got restored.

Syed

One of the best Recruiting portal available in the market

Pros

Easy to add and manage bulk contacts and tracking bulk mail

Cons

certain bugs in the portal need to clear cookies sometimes to send bulk emails

Vultus, Streamlines and automatizes the recruitment process by providing a powerful solutions

Time and money are saved STREAMLINE THE RESUME SORTING PROCESS Match candidates to jobs Submit potential candidates to clients within turn around time ike with all technology, there are benefits and drawbacks to using applicant tracking systems. Whilst they can help businesses to save time and money by reducing admin, at the at the same time they can be unreliable and responsible for businesses losing out on the chance to hire good candidates. If you are considering using an applicant tracking system to aid you in the recruitment process.

Pros

Helps employers focus on growing a quality workforce, instead of overburdening their schedule with the administration related to the hiring process.

Cons

Add few techniques: Integrate to LinkedIn and Twitter and social sites and free poratals available in USA. One of the drawbacks of the applicant tracking software is that often they are not accurate. For instance, often there are rejections of resumes and applications for invalid reasons like the scanner unable to screen the CV. It is more so for candidates with a complex CV. Such a thing is not fair and thus the productivity of the company also falls.

Sandeep

Comprehensive Recruiting Software

The software is built well with comprehensive modules with very good integration between them. Vultus Connect and Recruit has been immensely helpful to our line of business primarily helping with streamlining the workflows in our organization and tightly integrating all the workflows provide a smooth business work flow. The customer support has been excellent providing around the clock support and have been very helpful. Keep it going Vultus team !

Pros

Extensive modules and integration

Cons

Few modules could be more tightly integrated. Few niggles and quirks but the Vultus team have been quick enough to provide support to resolve any issues

Deepak

Isoftech Review

It is a cost effective tool which acts as an ATS for our organization. It enables us to organize our whole recruiting process.

Pros

User Interface, Ease of Use, We researched recruiting scenarios.

Cons

Integration with Job sites is very much needed

Best platform to reach out your customers.

We need to reach out to the maximum amount of customers with our needs on a daily basis, Vultus has made it simple with one step easy process.

Pros

Easy to use, fast and secure beneficiary.

Cons

Overall performance is good nothing to drag about.

fancy

Good protal

I really enjoyed to work on that.

Pros

I like most updating the candidates resume , its very easy to update with in a mint .

Cons

I don't feel any issues on here ,I feel its good to work

Jeff

It's Really Good

Really good

Pros

Organized Software where we can track each and every Report

Cons

Need to work on server, Some times Software having slow bugs

Shiva Kumar

Tead Lead

Pros

I am currenlty using Vultus it is very easy to use we can understand whole process in one training how to use, previously i have used CEIPAL it hard to understand and we cant upload bulk contacts at one time.

Cons

Some oppositions are some missing like admin cant share the groups which are not using. and when we are trying to upload contacts it is mentioning that contact is already existing in other group. so we are sending same hotlist to one person twice.

Brahma Chary

Good Software

Easy Accessible.

Pros

This vultus software made my work easier and flexible. Its easy for know my daily submissions just in a one click.

Praveen

Friendly Software

I have used many different Software's for Recruiting purpose bur I'm very much comfortable with this software I know and with learning new tricks.

Pros

Fast delivery

Cons

NA

sathish

One Year Review of Vultus

I have been using Vultus from last one year, Its very easy to use and userfriendly too. I definitely suggest vultus to everyone with no doubt.

Pros

I like this software speed of filtering mails and updation in the database

Cons

Its User Interface is not good as i expected

Rajesh

Ease of access

The application is user friendly and ease of access. Overall it was good experience by using this application Thanks Vultus Team

Pros

Sending the Hotlist to bulk emails which would help us to get to know how many emails got delivered and failed.

Cons

No comments Since I don't think that there are no such applications seems like not working. so overall it was good experience

Bharath

Vultus Review

Awesome.

Pros

Bulk Emailing is Awesome, we are having prompt delivery of the mails and getting responses for them.

Cons

Facing difficulty while adding a new mailing list.

Easy to understand step by step for every feature of Vultus, without any assistance.

Around 1 year.

Pros

I really appreciate the people, who created vultus Application of title headings and options. It is easy to use for Sending hot list and delivery status reports are good. This is the best Application for Recruitment Field.

Cons

This Software is Overall Good and best for recruitment in all aspects.

basha

easy user interface

limit of mailing and pricing discounts

Pros

working with this software is very happy and worth-able. Easy navigating tools, mailing, tracking mails and adding contacts

Cons

working with this software is superb experience and only minor problem in facing is searching new contact and back botton

Alex

Good to Using..

Pros

User Friendly..Past 2 months i am using.. it's very good in terms of site and Customer Support..

Cons

unable to if Dual Submission Occurs , when we are entering submission details...

Vultus Recruit