Browse WorkInSync Reviews

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Pros

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Cons

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Reasons for Choosing WorkInSync

Cost, Reliability & Customization

Rajan from AnheuserBusch

My Experience with WorkInsync

Pros

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Cons

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Shalini from Havas Media Pvt Ltd

My Experience

Pros

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Cons

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful. I will like to highly recommend it.

Pros

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have. I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Cons

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

There is so much innovation

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

Pros

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Cons

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

Desk booking made super easy!

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Pros

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Cons

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

Easy to mark my attendance

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Pros

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Cons

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

My return to office became breezy

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

Pros

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

Cons

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To Office)

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Pros

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Cons

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

WorkInSync...!! The Hybrid Workplace is here.

It's absolutely amazing on the WorkInSync team, That they were able to adapt to the situation and Build a new product, and launched within a year of pandemic Hit. which was really not their domain and now can find any other app in the market which has covered the number of use cases which #WorkInSync App has and that 2 for half of the price compared to others.

Pros

Team calendar, Work Planner, Vaccination Status, Seat Booking, Notification & Reports & Analytics

Cons

Have not crossed that path yet. Hopefully as they have a long term vision of this app awaiting for the new promised features to be released.

Poorna from AMD

Industry: Semiconductors

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Pros

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

James from Abinbev

Happy to listen suppier

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pros

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Cons

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Reasons for Choosing WorkInSync

Based on the feedback received.

Reasons for Switching to WorkInSync

That product was not able to run all our features.

Response from WorkInSync

Replied May 2021

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Ipsita from AB-InBev

ABInBev user's review

Overall a good experience. Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home. Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport. Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved. Notifications can be improved.

Sharat from GCC

Review on WorkinSync

Pros

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Cons

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Deepak from Societe generale global solution centre

Workinsync in societe generale

Pros

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Cons

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Nagesh Kumar from Ab-inbev

Amazing Experience

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Pros

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Cons

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Response from WorkInSync

Replied May 2021

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Kartik from AB-InBev

WorkInSync review

Pros

1. Good UX 2. Has multiple capabilities 3. Smart Tool

Cons

1. Bad UI 2. Not having legends properly defined

Rohit from Havas Media

Workinsync- Review

Pros

Less contact user friendly

Cons

Time sync is not there for example if someone come at 9:15 It will not show 9:30 AM but will show 10 : AM (45 Min gone) Its a process where one has to use it phone and then use the video to verify Better than this could be once the user is verified it should be on the door as a screen which just lets you in as you are entering the first time in office the temp thermal can be kept on the top and need to be sync with the entry Once you have the face recognition and temperature then only you let the person go inside All this need to be processed within max 10 sec

Response from WorkInSync

Replied May 2021

Thank you Rohit for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Excellent flexi desking tool

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Pros

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me. Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Cons

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

Vipul from Ab-InBev

User-Friendly

Pros

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Aparna from Ab-inBev

Commute made seamless

Pros

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Cons

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

Avani from ABinBev

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Pros

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

Cons

The seat booking experience can be faster.

Bandi from GCC Services India Pvt Ltd

Seating

Pros

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Cons

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Response from WorkInSync

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Suresh from Randstad India P Ltd

User Friendly Application

Very good customer experience

Pros

All the features are more impactful and useful

Cons

Features are very simple and easy to understand

Go for their space management software

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Pros

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

Chatura from Hudsons Bay Services Private Limited

WorkInSync is a very Pleasant experience.

WorkNSync has overall been a very pleasant vendor to have and a very cooperative team to work with.

Pros

WorkInSync made it very easy for us to book our seats in office from the comforts of our home. It is a very user friendly platform.

Cons

It hangs sometimes, but other then that I have had no problem with them.

Param Pratap from Havas

Workinsync Review

it's good

Pros

The process is simple. felt more confident while going to the office due to workinsync. the process is easy we need to book a slot every day. once the slot is confirmed we can go directly. once we reach the office we need to login in signup in workinsync. where it captures the photo and checks the temperature. once everything is fine we can log in.

Cons

As of now nothing much. process has been simple and easy

chandradeep from Havas Media

Very useful and convenient

good

Pros

No touch in-punch process.

Cons

Matching the scan is slightly cumbersome

WorkInSync - A perfect Application to Manufacturing Sector 2..! :)

Now A Line Manager will have control of this team's schedule. Automated reports reduce the errors and fasten the date availability and increase the transparency Meal booking also allows us to have an accurate count of employees to prepare food and not waste it.

Pros

Team Manager - Work Planner, Check-in & Checkout process, Employee Presence at each Floor / Team-wise segregation.

Cons

No, As per our use case we have enabled only what is required.

The Meeting room booking software is unbeatable

WorkInSync has made the process of booking a meeting room so much easier. I can schedule meetings easily from my phone and check availability of meeting rooms with amenities in it.

Pros

This meeting room booking system comes with easy integration with google workspace and outlook that makes it easier to use with the existing setup of the company.

Cons

There is no desktop version available with this software, but it’s manageable.

Meeting room booking made easy with WorkInSync

Workinsync has sorted my office. Keep up the good work.

Pros

When I started using workinsync, one of the first features that stood out to me was the automated scheduling. If someone was cancelling or rescheduling a meeting, this App automatically updates my calendar. Another thing I like is the amenities booking facility.

Cons

Navigation can be improved. Otherwise there are no other cons.

Vinod from AB InBev GCC

Amazing Team, ownership, innovation and Customer centricity

Pros

Both my transport and office access management is covered by a single app. So that is good

Cons

Nothing in particular, suggestions based on my previous bookings and notification in case i missed booking will be helpful

Very practical app at this moment

Beautifully designed. I can easily find my team members where they are seated and book a desk near to them. Whenever I plan to visit the office, I don’t need to open my laptop and search for the web app, I can just book a desk and a parking lot for me on the mobile app itself.

Pros

Good customer support, on time service delivery, super user friendly interfaces.

Cons

I did not find anything as of now. All positives only!

Here is the Future of Hybrid Workplace & RTO Preparedness

I was really happy by using this as it covers almost everything that we may daily use in the Office and it also helps me to track my team and their activities.

Pros

Team Calander, Work Planner, Seat/WorkStation Management & Cafeteria Mangment

Cons

No Cons as of now, Just awaiting what more this #WorkInSync team can bring in the application. They have a long product road map of this.

It is all about convenience

The app is extremely convenient, especially for anyone who hates using multiple apps. I can easily record my attendance, find my colleagues, and book seats next to them. It is all in one app.

Pros

There is no downtime. It is fast and interactive.

Cons

It would be nice if they add more features like leave management. It would also be nice if the app is available in multiple languages.

workInSync - The Perfect Hybrid Application.

I am a team lead handling multiple projects, Sometimes I used to get frustrated due to collaborations with different teams and managing my own team schedule. WorkInSync has now made my life easy and now I know where are my team embers and what they are doing.

Pros

Team Calendar, WFO /WFH, Seat Management, Data & Graphs & Vaccination Reports, etc.

Cons

All features are very useful, No cons yet.

Convenient integration with MS teams

WorkInSync lets me make my booking and even check my colleague’s schedule within Microsoft Teams itself. I’m able to book my desk through the chatbot and it automatically adds my schedule to my calendar as well!

Pros

Managing my office visits and schedule is very convenient.

Cons

Constant updates can be a little irritating, but it’s natural since team is working hard to make improvements.

User friendly app

Very convenient to log in your attendance and helps collaborate better, viewing where my colleagues have booked their seat helps me in booking a seat nearby

Pros

It is easy to use and very intutive. I haven't faced any down time.

Cons

Notifications should be lesser, not sure if it is my organisations requirement, however I would like lesser notifications.

Sebatini from Randstad India

Seamless commute during pandemic

A useful application to block the slots for work during this pandemic to avoid an overcrowded workspace.

Pros

User experience is good when it comes to booking slots for the week. Can see a very systematic approach in the features that I have used thus far.

Cons

The application is a bit slower maybe that could be looked into.

User Experience

Overall experience has been pleasant and meeting room management is additional feature which is impressive.

Pros

I have been using the software on a daily basis, the end user experience has been absolutely wonderful. Anyone can use the mob app . It is really easy and efficient.

Cons

No concerns as of now with the product.

Amazing workforce management system!

the best part is that its UI is awesome. The ability to customize is cool and Integration across different platforms is good, too!

Pros

Prevent overcrowding in cafeterias and enable flexibility in the workplace

Cons

It has a LOT of features so it is hard to find some of the settings, other than that a perfect tool for any company.

Aman from Havas Media

SAFE AND PROMISING

Pros

I ENTER OFFICE WITHOUT HESITATION KNOWING THAT THE APP IS RECORDING EVERYONES TEMPRATURE. APP ALSO HAS THE FEATURE TO TAKE APPROVALS BEFORE ONE COMES TO OFFICE FROM THE ADMIN

Cons

NOTHING YET! THE APP SOLVES FOR THE PURPOSE CURRENTLY AND NOT SURE ABOUT ME DISLIKING ANYTHING YET!

Best Hybrid Workplace App!

It is a great experience. I can now reserve my office desk, meeting room and parking spot using this single app.

Pros

Its easy to use interface and a single app providing all the features I need to access my office facilities like desk, meeting room etc.

Cons

They can add more features related to remote work

Thierry from Raveloson Thierry

WorkInSync rewiew.

Very useful in this covid-19 pandemic period.

Pros

A team with a very remarkable professional conscience who is committed to always give the best of themselves.

Cons

An over-commitment means that sometimes deadlines are missed and there is a high risk of bad repercussions.

Mukesh from Havas Media

Extremely Easy and Useful

It has been great and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to Use - the usage of products is easy and very smooth.

Cons

I found the process easy and no hassles so far

Response from WorkInSync

Replied May 2021

Thank you Mukesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. Thanks!

Ankit from Hudson's Bay Company India

Easy and Best.

Overall experience was great. It is a time saver and best in its class.

Pros

In your hand's tip. All the alteration you wanna do is just in the reach of your hand.

Cons

Connecting issue sometimes. And takes a lot of time to reconnect.

Sachin from Ugam Solutions

Industry: Market Research

MoveInsync Best App

Pros

The Best part of this App is that I can access it from my Mobile too and check my the Room meeting a

Cons

The problem is that We can't book the rooms using Mobile app we have to go the Site and then Book the room.

Best hybrid workplace software

Very smooth and convenient to use - integrated with Microsoft Teams

Pros

One-stop solution for booking cabs, meeting rooms, desks and planning my office schedule

Cons

Would be nice if leave management could also be added

Pankaj from Havas Group India

Amazing

It's been great so far.

Pros

It's easy to understand UI. It is self-explanatory and very easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes too much clutter dissuades the user and confuses him from the core function of the app.

shilpa from CGI Information Systems

Getting ready for the future work environment

this will be the new normal going forward adjust to the hybrid workpalce and we think we have a best app to manage that

Pros

Application has a lot of features, what i like was giving out a info on WFH / WFO, This gives an insight of all my team members. Meal booking and meeting room booking is also what i liked about

Cons

Not found till now, but would like to see mail room management also to be present in it.