• Pros

• "Applied Systems is a Customer Driven Company Our family Agency has used for 20+ years. Training and Tech Support is Awesome"

• "That clients can issue and print their own Certificates when our office is closed. An awesome way to deliver policy documents to clients."

• "Not much - This definitely is not a user friendly product"

• Cons

• "The app is difficult to setup. Each client has to be setup individually. It is a very manual process. The customer experience hasn't been then best either. Clients still call or email for documents."

• "I do sometimes have difficulties finding certain customers of ours, for some reason they name is spelled correctly in our system that is tied to CSR24 but it still wont find it. "

• "Definitely not user friendly. Way to many steps in trying to set up a COI/EOP. If account managers have a hard time using it, I can't imagine a customer trying to use it"

Browse Applied CSR24 Reviews

The support staff is great. My customers use this weekly and it saves us a lot of time.

My clients can login directly and get whatever they need, like certificates. It saves CSR's a lot of time and the clients like that they have some control over when they can get these items.

Pros

This software saves us CSRs a lot of time. The client can just log in and print there own certificates.

Cons

There is really nothing i don't like about this software. My clients find it easy to use and so do I!

Angela from Kapnick Insurance Group

Enjoy using Applied CSR24

I sue this product daily and it has saved me a great deal of time especially with document delivery to clients.

Pros

Cons

I can't really think of too many negative things about this system. I would probably say having to reset client passwords takes a few steps.

Laurie from Molyneaux Insurance

CSR24

Not my favorite product. I'd rather use the COI associated with TAM or EPIC

Pros

Not much - This definitely is not a user friendly product

Teela from Allen Insurance Group

Great service to be able to add for clients!

Pros

I love that we have a product we can offer our clients so that they can self-service their accounts. Being able to provide a professional application is wonderful. If takes our business brand to anther level and we don't have to hire a IT person to manage it.

Cons

It is a little hard to set up initially but after that it is not too bad. Every clients has to be given access manually which is inconvenient and time consuming. Any updates you make are not same time, it take 24 hours for clients to see the updated information.

Salvador from The Buckner Company

Applied CSR24

My overall experience is good with this system, some minor adjustments would be nice though im sure they will update it in the future.

Pros

I like the ease of use to be able to send out multiple accords for my insureds and be able to get a copy to my self as well as 3 other emails. As well as the ability to see previously sent certificates that i have sent.

Doug from Courtesy Auto Group

Excellent Product and Company

Christy from Coverra Insurance Services

CSR24

Overall CSR24 does the job. No complaints

Pros

Our company uses this mostly for the issuance of Certificates of Insurance but some of our clients use this as a self-service tool for Auto ID cards and policy changes.

Cons

There are other programs that are a little more user friendly

Morgan from Capstone Group

The Next Step to Enhancing Your Applied Epic User Experience

Pros

The software is very useful in issuing batch certificates of insurance. For our larger clients, we are able to renew certificates and have them sent out to multiple destinations, whereas Epic does not have this functionality.

Cons

Difficult to get started, though the implementation lead assigned is helpful. For a small agency like ours, where I am both a full time account manager and running CSR24, Applied Mobile, and Epic, it can take a lot of time to get the system up and running.

Rhonda from Frost & Conn, Inc.

it has been a good experience so far; We are slowly getting acclimated to the program

Pros

it seems like getting certificates are a lot easier than in the actual Epic system.

Cons

Do not have any cons at this point in time.

Jessica from Isure Insurance

Insurance Brokerage User

Pros

We use this in my firm, and I was new to the software. It is dummy proof and easy with many functions, highly recommend.

Cons

I wish it looked a little but more modern.

Jennifer from Allen Insurance Group

Difficult to use

Pros

The idea of a self service program for our clients with our agency brand is nice. I love that you can brand it with your agency logo. I also like that it is integrated into Allied Epic and there isn't a different way you have to login.

Riley from Allen Insurance Group

Use CSR24 to set up our customers up with our app

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and everyone in our office can understand how to navigate the website effectively.