What are QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software through verified user reviews

19,409 Reviews

11,590
6,235
1,141

• icon"I like the fact that it integrates with a bunch of other things and makes it super useful for invoicing."
  • icon"It had great tech support, excellent documentation, and superb online help. A great product for a very wide range of businesses."
  • icon"QuickBooks by Intuit is a great accounting solution for small businesses as it is easy to use and has great support."
  • icon"The update method and stability of the software is just poor. The file has to be repaired sometimes because it gets corrupted."
  • icon"It can be a pain when you make a mistake and try to fix it. For some things, there are too many steps to fix the mistake."
  • icon"Sometimes the software will freeze up and I'll have to restart it to get it to work again. That is kinda annoying to have to do that."

Browse all QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Reviews

• Have you used QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 19,308 reviews

Angela Anne

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

June 2022

Well... It is what it is?

Ankush

June 2022

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise: Finance and Accounting sorted!

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise proved to be an amazing tool for our organization. Seamless and easy to use inventory management, accounting, receivables and payables modules. Affordable pricing and easily available. Highly recommended for startups and MSMEs.

Pros

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a power packed tool and offers all the features and reports which are required for accounting and compliances. Following are the best features of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise: - QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise have superb customer support - Easy to generate invoices and mark them as paid or pending - Multiple API integrations which support synchronizations - Easy to update bank statement in QB - Easy to process payment batch to Vendors - Multi-Currency accounting for global business - Preformatted reports - Easy to enable and create desired reports and dashboards

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. Some of the extra user friendly features beats the general accounting principal. - Like creation of negative bill amount while paying to a vendor.

June 2022

QuickBooks is Quick and Easy! (I would definitely recommend it!)

This has been a game-changer is organizing my receipts!

Pros

I use QuickBooks for my two self-employed businesses and really love it. The first thing that I really like about QuickBooks is that it integrates with other softwares that I use. It is a part of the Intuit suite of softwares including Mint and TurboTax, and it also works with Square. The software has a user-friendly interface. I like that you can upload pictures of your receipts and attach them to each expense. No more worrying about your paper receipts fading or being misplaced. PRICELESS!! They also have a mileage tracker, which is super helpful. Of course, you can run important reports like Profit & Loss and your Balance Sheet. Quickbooks has also gotten into banking, and you can set up an envelope system for your business expenses. They offer several price points that are not that expensive. I would definitely recommend this software.

Cons

The hardest part about Quickbooks is just getting into the habit of reconciling your books. I do this myself, but you can hire a book-keeper to do it for you. They have a list of local Quickbook savvy bookkeepers in your area.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The receipt capture and envelope system in their bank accounts.

Shirley

June 2022

Good for straight forward small business

Pros

Bank feed connection and bank reconciliation.

Cons

Need to "work around" certain items such as creating robust chart of accounts and credits on invoices.

Response from Intuit

We appreciate you leaving us a review, Shirley! If you ever need a hand with any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to the QuickBooks Desktop team for assistance. You can find their contact info here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/contact-quickbooks-desktop-support/L9d0ZUCrC_US_en_US) Wishing you all the best! -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Replied July 2022

Justin

April 2022

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

Pros

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

Cons

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QB is simply the most comprehensive and overall the easiest product to use to account for my small business. I didn't like the other options that I explored and felt that for the money, it was a good way to do all of my business and personal accounting.

Jill

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great Tool For Small Business Management

The other subscription based programs were not what I was really needing for my relatively simple, small business. I needed something straight forward, and easy to use. The bells and whistles weren't so important to me. I just wanted a program that I could buy outright that would accomplish what I needed it to do, without continuously paying a fee every month.

Pros

Although I know that this program has many capabilities, it is also a simple and inexpensive solution for my small business. I have a storage unit management program that I use to manage my customers and billing, but I needed an easy to use and affordable way to take care of my other needs (bank reconciliation, accounts payable, and detailed reports to give to my accountant for tax purposes). I really appreciate that I can do all of this on a desktop program that I only had to purchase once, and can serve me long term.

Cons

Sometimes I find it difficult to go in and edit entries that I have made a mistake on or need to adjust. I tend to forget how to do it if I have not had to do it for awhile. The help can be a little confusing, but for the most part, I am always able to figure it out eventually.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

I liked paying a one time purchase price rather than monthly. The price was good, and I could do everything that I needed to do with this program. My accountant is also very familiar with it and uses it herself, so when tax time comes around, she knows exactly what forms to ask for, and I can easily provide her exactly what she needs.

Laura

My Experience with QuickBooks

Very good and simple accounting program to prepare the financial statements. It provides many features to import data and it is safe to use.

Pros

1. It provides good accounting reports like the balance sheet and the income statement. 2. Very easy to use and teach other how to use it. 3. Integrates well with other systems 4. Easy to generate Excel files of data 5. Good price point for what you receive

Cons

Sometimes the software is stuck and closes.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Because it is easier to use and the price is more affordable.

Response from Intuit

Thank you so much for your review, Laura! It's great hearing that QuickBooks is working so well for your business needs. If you ever run into any issues or have questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you, and get you back on track. All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied July 2022

Giselle

Industry: Wholesale

Quickbooks has made

We have used Quickbooks in my family business for the past couple of years and so far, it has not disappointed us. It makes the accounting and data entry process so much easier for those who do not have that much of a strong background in accounting.

Pros

I like that each user can have their own individual login portal and allows multi-user. It is very easy to track receivables and accounts payable. Everything is simple and straight to the point.

Cons

Quickbooks is a bit pricier compared to other accounting software. Valuable features such as payroll have to be paid for separately.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

At the time of use, it used to be called Peach Tree. The user interface was not very easy to use especially for those who do not have an accounting background.

July 2022

Industry Leader across all financial necessities

I have overall had a great experience using the functions of QuickBooks and the ease of connecting with other platforms saves A LOT of time. Where my experience was underwhelming is when a issue arises and trying to navigate the help forums or call for assistance and the agent is not educated to the proper standard so either they don't know how to help and you continue to get handed off or their solution is a generic response that doesn't resolve the issue

Pros

The seamless easy to understand and operate system allows for the anyone to contribute even with minimum financial background.

Cons

The cost is high and the bundle offers are not competitive so once you add all your services it's a cost you really need to manage or else it will become an expense the at isn't worth it

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The original first time offer and assistance was beyond any other offer I found

Robert

Industry: Broadcast Media

Quick Books Automates Broadcast Operations

Radio station operations especially with a non-profit station are diverse and often complicated. QB allows us to easily generate full reports and snap shops of financial operations and makes the financial reporting for grants and grant writing easy and accurate.

Pros

The ease and ability to generate multiple reports and analysis facilitates our decision making process.

Cons

Set up is complicated and time consuming, but worth the effort once completed.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The need for more ease of operations and report generation

July 2022

The best online accounting tool "Quick Books"

Having used this product it's easy to deploy and use , the initial Costs are very friendly to any small and large enterprises .Since it's Cloud based it has made it easier to get real time accounting data for making informed decisions.

Pros

Using this tool is extremely enjoyable,it has user friendly features that have helped our accounting department to generate accurate financial statements.

Cons

Since we deployed Quick Books Desktop Enterprises we have not had any bigger challenges except unreliability of the customer support services.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The cost of purchasing was one of the things we considered which was more favourable and affordable.the next thing we considered is total number of users which matched our qualifications.

Carolyn

Industry: Veterinary

August 2022

Mount Carmel Animal Hospital

Overall, Quickbooks is an amazing program. As someone who had no training in bookkeeping or business, it was very easy to navigate and utilize fairly quickly. The system is ultimately error proof, which is incredibly reassuring for someone who had no experience when starting out.

Pros

Quickbooks is very user friendly and easy to navigate while being incredibly detailed and accurate. Coming from a veterinary background with not training in bookkeeping or accounting, I was able to utilize the software with minimal training. The way the software is designed, it is virtually impossible for errors to go unnoticed. There are multiple checks systems in place to ensure everything is accurate and correctly accounted for.

Cons

Having multiple users can become a bit expensive. Remote access is also more difficult, requiring a third party to manage remote access. Quickbooks Online offers easy remote access, however, we found that the desktop version was better suited for our needs overall.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

We considered switching when we switched away from a RDP system within our office for better access. We found that despite the lack of easy remote access, QB Desktop was still the best option for us overall.

Amanda

Industry: Individual & Family Services

May 2022

Love everything QuickBooks offers

Our experience has always been exceptional with this company. We have never had any issues up until recently with the bank statements not automatically downloading. However, I don't know if that's our bank or the software itself, so I can not hold that against the software. Other than the recent price change, everything about the software has been perfect. We love all the features and everything it does- the reporting, the reminders for when to send payroll and forms / fees to the government, the organization, breakdowns, the ease it gives our accountant, the option to add additional classes if and when you add additional locations etc. All the features are great!

Pros

I absolutely love everything Quickbooks has to offer. It is extremely easy to learn and very user friendly. It does everything you need an accounting software to do for your business, and more. We have been using it for almost 12 years now and it has worked perfectly for all of our business needs. It's simple to learn, and has help topics that are easy to follow and figure out when we need assistance.

Cons

We have never had any issues with the software itself, but after using it for almost 12 years, they have completely changed their pricing structure this year. Our price is going to more than triple this year for the same services we've always been using. I feel that the price has always been very reasonable, up until this year when they completely restructured it. It is the only reason we are considering looking for a different software. I completely understand the need to increase rates, but to more than triple what we've always paid seems very excessive and is a significant cost for a small business. The least the company could do is offer a discount for its loyal users who have been with them for many years. (We use QuickBooks and the payroll features)

Belasco

Industry: Building Materials

April 2022

Quivk Books desktop Review

Quickbooks has helped me keep track of my account books in one place therefore reducing confusion. I have intergrated the software with my other softwares like hubspot. The software enables me send my clients more professional and easy to understand quotations. However i have had problems with their phone support team, they are not easily accessible when there is emergency on the software. In a nutshell quickbooks software is a must get especially if you want to scale your small business up.

Pros

QuickBooks has a variety of features that supports small and medium businesses and it allows up to 25 users. The software can intergrate with more than 500 business apps and softwares. QuickBooks has a friendly user interface which makes it easy to navigate through its dashboard. QuickBooks gives a 30 day free trial version which gives you a test drive of the software before deciding to subscribe. Enables you to keep all your books of accounts in one place.

Cons

The price has been increasing throughout the years. Less automated as compared to online version which takes more time. Their phone support is not efficient and sometimes they do not assist by phone hence forced to migrate to online version which facilitate a quick live bookkeeping. Does not facilitate split transactions and auto sales report hence need to migrate from desktop to online version.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The simple looking dashboard of freshbooks looked too simple and unprofessional to me so psychologically i assumed QuickBooks was the best choice. I can safely say i do not regret the choice.

Ivanna

March 2022

Con algo de errores pero recomendable !!!

Solo preguntas generales de contabilidad e informes. Me gustan las opciones de informes personalizados y automáticos. Además, la capacidad de enviar y extraer contenido a otras aplicaciones (Quickbooks Time) es agradable.

Pros

Hacer el trabajo. Es fantástico que los clientes puedan pagarle directamente a través de QBO. Me gusta que pueda enviar y recibir contenido con otras aplicaciones

Cons

Mi mayor problema con QBO son los permisos. Creamos "proyectos" y los administradores de proyectos no pueden ver los gastos de los proyectos que administran. Una configuración deshabilita su capacidad para ver los registros/contabilidad de la empresa (lo cual tiene sentido), pero eso no significa necesariamente que no puedan ver los gastos administrativos del trabajo. En mi opinión, esto es un gran defecto. Solo los administradores pueden ver los gastos y ejecutar informes para ver si el trabajo es rentable. Yo (y otros) hemos informado este problema durante años y aún no lo hemos solucionado. insecto. Las plantillas personalizadas tienen un error que no se ha solucionado en años. Tienen actualizaciones aleatorias, pero generalmente aparecen nuevos errores

Porque es sencillamente fantástico

Maria

Quickbooks es lo mejor

Gracias a QuickBooks, el seguimiento de todas las transacciones y datos financieros de la empresa y sus proyectos afiliados se ha vuelto muy fácil, ya que podemos pagar y recibir facturas y registrarlas en nuestros registros de una manera simple y segura

Pros

Quickbooks es un sistema muy poderoso, puede hacer casi cualquier cosa a un nivel aceptable. No me he encontrado con un requisito de contabilidad que QuickBooks no pueda manejar por nosotros

Cons

Result El servicio de atención al cliente es muy frustrante. La función de chat es un bot que intenta resolver los problemas de los clientes, pero no es tan útil como un humano que puede escuchar y diagnosticar problemas humanos. Los chatbots tampoco funcionan al 100 %, lo que aumenta la frustración. Existe un sistema automatizado similar a un chatbot cuando se realizan llamadas a la línea directa. Toma mucho tiempo, y cuando los humanos finalmente responden, no tienen la autonomía para ayudar. La función de informes para la nómina podría utilizar algunas mejoras. Al navegar por la información de los empleados, a menudo se le solicita que regrese a la página de inicio del empleado después de salir de una pantalla, por lo que no puede saltar rápidamente de una página de información del empleado a otra.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Online es fácil de aprender y usar. Pensé que me llevaría mucho tiempo aprender a usar la aplicación, pero para mi sorpresa fue muy fácil. Con QuickBooks Online se puede hacer mucho, y con la capacidad de tener varios usuarios en una cuenta, los miembros de su organización podrán completar partes de su proceso de contabilidad.

Patrick Laurent

Patrick Laurent

He abordado el requisito de reservar espacio de datos informáticos para mantener nuestro propio software fuera de línea, así como el tiempo que lleva hacer conciliaciones y recuperar documentos e informes. El tiempo es crítico y QBO nos ha ahorrado mucho. Tener múltiples usuarios y también poder incluir usuarios en "solo informes" reduce en gran medida las molestias administrativas. El personal clave puede acceder y recuperar informes según sea necesario utilizando filtros relevantes, de modo que puedan obtener la información que necesitan cuando la necesitan sin pasar por un tercero.

Pros

La mejor parte del libro rápido es fácil de usar y tiene diferentes opciones, desde tener diferentes pestañas para cuentas por pagar y cuentas por cobrar, y también hay otras opciones para crear facturas, registro de gastos, entradas de diario, entradas de pagos recibidos y otras opciones directamente importantes. del tablero Y también tener opciones de búsqueda en la parte superior derecha mediante las cuales podemos buscar fácilmente la factura o el gasto y también tener la opción de búsqueda avanzada donde podemos filtrar entre muchas opciones para encontrar la factura o las facturas reales. Y además la pestaña de informes es la guinda del pastel donde podemos extraer fácilmente cualquier tipo de informe.Me encanta usar Quickbook y Loader para procesar fácilmente varias facturas al mismo tiempo. También puede optar por vincular su banco directamente con Quickbooks, que debitará automáticamente los pagos en la fecha de vencimiento del proveedor y enviará notificaciones automáticas cuando se reciban los pagos. Crear productos en Quickbook también es fácil, y agregar tipos de gastos y otras características diferentes también ayuda mucho en los negocios.

Cons

Desearía poder dividir la factura para que solo tenga que enviar una factura al cliente, pero pueden pagar por adelantado por separado. Actualmente, la única forma es programar pagos recurrentes o enviar múltiples facturas

chamir

March 2022

Quikbooks is easy to setup and easy to start up.

Overall Quickbooks Desktop is a great program, it's a complete accounting software for manny businesses that can grow with your business. It provides all the tools your business needs, yet is easy to use. I can organize my bookkeeping, manage inventory, track sales, and even run payroll at a fraction of the cost. QuickBooks Enterprise saved me thousands of dollars a year compared to similar solutions. Powerful and flexible.

Pros

Simple coordination with other application/Software and makes invoicing simple and powerful relying upon your arrangement. QuickBooks is amazing Software and obliges an extremely wide scope of organizations. In particular it offers incredible technical support (On premise, Calls, Email and, surprisingly, Remote Support), another advantage is all around addressed documentation, and online assistance/Forums.

Cons

It is only accessible on your deskto, you can not acces it on the web. In this manner, it is very troublesome especially when everything these days must be gotten to remotely.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

While Quickbooks online is cloud based so that means you can use it anywhere on any pc. Quickbooks desktop is installed localy to your pc but offers more options for complex accounting projects and you only pay a one time fee.

Mevasoa Benjaniaina

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

February 2022

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class. You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Pros

Simple to-explore process menus. Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients. Tremendous client local area. Basic structures and report customization. Enormous number of standard and contributed reports. Brilliant import capacities. Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Cons

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include. No Economic Order Capabilities. Fundamental Low Inventory alerts. Versatile up to 30 clients. Exclusive information base. No evident focal documentation. Versatile access just with an extra help.

Darcie

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great software-will continue using

This software keeps track of everything our company needs incl all AR, AP, payroll and tax transactions and accruals.

Pros

Many features available making it an integral part of our day to day operations. Processing payroll is easy and tax accrual function and e-file makes it so simple and easy to match to federal and state calculations. Reporting features are very good. We have 100’s of customers and vendors and the tracking of availability of transactions is superb. We also use their remote hosting service for work from home employees and have never had an issue with maintaining connections and to the minute updated information.

Cons

The only things I could recommend for improvement is the ability to have detailed customizable reporting for employee and payroll functions. Customer service is iffy-most are nice but some are not very knowledgeable and it can take quite a long time to resolve what seems to be a simple issue. Currently found that the annual renewal fee charged was $500 more than what was quoted by two of their reps so am looking at having to attempt to get a refund for the overcharge.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Best pricing for the software function

Albert

December 2021

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

Pros

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

Cons

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks is generally better for small to mid-sized businesses and by far the easiest to use We move from Pastel simple because we were not happy with support and was complicated to use.

December 2021

Quickly impressive!

To summarise its an incredibly attractive & useful product, both for sole traders and Limited companies. It's great value for money and can save a huge amount of time and headaches. This is particularly evident when you consider it as an interest in something that will without a doubt save you time, and may even lessen or cut your bookkeeper expenses totally. In view of that, I've have no problems in suggesting Quickbooks. Start with the 30-day trial to completely evaluate whether or not it meets your specific needs.

Pros

First and foremost, keep in mind that this is a product with a long history. The parent organization, Intuit has been creating expense and bookkeeping programming beginning around 1983. They are a US organization however adjusted Quickbooks for the UK market and duty framework in 2014. Quickbooks is one of the main bookkeeping programming arrangements with more than 624,000 endorsers in 2014 (a figure liable to have risen). Once more, that simply adds to the entire trust and security component. The greatest benefit of utilizing Quickbooks is the time and stress it will save you. When you're fully operational you'll see how effectively you can keep all of your bookkeeping records forward-thinking. It truly turns into a breeze. Also the biggest advantage is that you're no longer shackled to your desk! saving your opportunity to develop your business. All of that for only a couple of pounds a month implies it truly is an easy decision and one of the best choices you'll make when maintaining a business.

Cons

Nothing is perfect and to guarantee a decent Quickbooks review it's vital that you're aware of the disadvantages too. Right off the bat, similar to any product, it's somewhat flawed. There are some reviews on Trustpilot surveys of individuals encountering technical issues. Regardless of whether that is with connecting bank accounts or individuals simply doing something wrong. However it's frustrating when such things happen. However, to alleviate that, Quickbooks do have a pretty responsive tech support team. There are a huge number of surveys that describe the supportiveness and persistence of the Quickbooks customer service team. So it's reassuring to know that should you encounter a problem, they'll assist you with tackling it rapidly. The other negative worth focusing on is that with any product there is an expectation to absorb information. You'll have to invest some time figuring out how to take full advantage of its capabilities. Fortunately, Quickbooks make it relative easy with instinctive plan and design and a lot of tutorials and help material.

Yelena

QuickBooks for Succu

Easy to follow instructions, many features to run your business smooy

Pros

QuickBooks is a great software for anyone. It’s easy to use and you are not required to be an account to use it. It’s also compared to other softwares fairly cheap

Cons

Some critical fields are missing but you can always buy additional add-on. Annual fees are also a con but it’s not too expensive.

Price

It was a lot cheaper

Response from Intuit

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review, Yelena! We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks Desktop is working seamlessly for you so far. Yes, you're exactly right! QuickBooks Desktop can integrate with several different 3rd party Apps/programs that offer additional features that may be helpful for what you're needing. To take a look at what's available, you can visit: https://desktop.apps.com/home If you need anything else or have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Desktop Support using the (?) Help icon in-product! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied December 2021

Emerson

Quickbooks is the gold standard

Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years. It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Pros

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Cons

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Colleagues told me QuickBooks was better.

Patrice

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Pros

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Cons

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

ICMS was not meeting our growing needs. We needed to split our Donor Management and Financial Management in two segments. QuickBooks met our needs perfectly at the time. That was 20 years ago and it still meets our needs. They give a great discount to non-profits too which is a big plus.

Showing 1 - 25 of 19,308 reviews