All SellerChamp Reviews

Mickey

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker. SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals. Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive. SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately. If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

PROS

Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

CONS

None! Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

Tracy

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

SellerChamp is a Winner

I have my business running smoothly across eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Bonanza, and Etsy and have integrated Shiprush, Deliverr and a Dropshipper. I am really happy with it and they continue to prove to me that they were a great choice as they continue to help me with any issues which arise.

PROS

They have fantastic customer service. It is hard to learn any new software and they all have learning curves, each approaching things differently. SellerChamp has one on one assistance available for set up and a quick chat system for ongoing issues. They actually fix problems, I have found most third parties want to keep adding new features more so then they like to go back and fix things and SellerChamp has been a breath of fresh air as I have seen a number of things corrected and quickly (I have been using them for more then six months).

CONS

Its hard to switch to a new management company (I have done so quite a few times). I can't express how wonderful it was to have someone to actually talk/chat with about my questions. It was easy to import my items in but all the little nuances are tough to learn.

Reason for choosing SellerChamp

I was really impressed that I was able to do a free trial and import all my 10k items in just a few minutes wit a few clicks and correct my business polices issue in another few minutes. I have actually been researching and using 3rd party listers for 20 years since eBay's infancy. Every few years I research all the players and I was really impressed with their fresh approach.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

I switched from Volo a few years ago to Ecomdash becasue they were no longer supporting US Walmart. I switched from Ecomdash becasue they were not able to support eBay business polices with a particular account we had and were no help in correcting the problem. Ultimately they determined it could not be done (although we had other eBay ids with no problems)

Sean

Reviewed March 2024

DOESN'T WORK - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

FRUSTRATING AND DISAPPOINTING - These people have no morals

PROS

We used their services for eBay and Amazon for several years. Things were working very well and then just stopped. All they did was blame these channels instead of fixing the issue.

CONS

Although their service stopped working, they never refunded us the money that was owed.

Renee

Reviewed February 2024

Customer Support Always A+

Very happy. I used a different software for two years and switched to SellerChamp. It was like night and day. It has helped save time and keep a mass amount of inventory together.

PROS

Ease of use once learned and their customer service team. They have assisted me with making SellerChamp more compatible with my needs. Their team has also been very helpful even when I've had emergencies within the selling platforms. We've been able to accomplish resolution to platform issues on SellerChamp's end when the selling platform wasn't able to fix the issue. That's pretty amazing!

CONS

That inventory can not be added with a mobile device. A scan UPC option from a phone or scanner would be amazing.

Naasson

Reviewed August 2021

Must have software application!

SellerChamp is helping us improving our order fulfillment performance, faster review of our suppliers catalog pricing (when they provide accurate UPCs), accelerate FBA Shipment set up.

PROS

The software set up was extremely easy and fast: adding and connecting our marketplace stores, channel integration (in our case, Walmart Seller account <> Amazon FBA), integration with our ShipStation account. The FBA shipping workflow is amazingly smooth, loving the fact that when you create your shipment manually (as opposed to uploading a shipment file), SellerChamp displays the FBA center where your product will be shipped, and in some cases allows you to select the FBA center if Amazon suggested more than one option! The greatest feature in my view is the Manifest product lookup pulling marketplace product data for closer analysis/review to determine what we'd like/are allowed to list, and hence build a sourcing order.

CONS

Slightly slow when looking up big manifest files, but still better that other competition software we tried in the past. The application will certainly gain in increasing the bandwidth/servers size (?) to speed up data mining.

Reason for choosing SellerChamp

More features, better (I mean: outstanding) customer service with a real people team that listens to your requests, suggestions, and available to assist as needed!

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

SellerChamp does more than Sellbrite and Tactical Arbitrage combined - neither of the 2 named applications has the kind of marketplace and channel integrations offered by SellerChamp, and though product lookup (manifest files) still a little slow with SellerChamp, it beats the Tactical Arbitrage version we were using (SellerChamp is faster, shows results/products as they get added, more accurate data, filters).

Kris

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

SellerChamp Review

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce platform I have ever on-boarded with. Throughout previous transitions we have ran into major issues causing our eCommerce stores to either be shut down or put on restrictions. Throughout this transition we have not experienced anything remotely close to that. During the entire process, every time we have had any concerns, even if they weren't issues, SellerChamp's customer support team has been there to guide us through every step. From what I see thus far, their business model is centered around customer sanctification and ease of use and it has been a very pleasant transition.

PROS

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

CONS

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

We were having continuous issues with this software. M2E did try to fix all the issues but they never seemed to stop indefinitely and would return after some time. Their customer support was also not that great as at times you would have to wait days to hear back from them.

Barbara

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

PROS

Customer service is excellent and the product works as it is supposed to without glitches.

CONS

None - it's the best inventory management software we have used.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Price was the main reason but we like SellerChamp better for inventory management.

Clyron

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Great product that will not break the bank

This is not a paid review and i have no affiliation with SellerChamp. I am literally, just a regularly guy running an eCommerce business that is super happy with this software. I look forward to using SellerChamp for the foreseeable future.

PROS

First off, the price is significantly lower than comparable software. Second, this platform is 10000% committed to fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality. I've only been using SellerChamp for 6 months and every few weeks I notice improvements throughout the website. Whether it's better overall performance, or tweaking designs to make the experience more user-friendly, etc. Third, the customer service is 2nd to none. They make is super easy to report bugs and get back to you quickly. And when support isn't available the chat module tells you exactly when the team will return and get back to you.

CONS

There were some nagging bugs when I first began using the product. But I was reached out to by the engineering team about my issues and most of them were fixed within a matter of days. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed but I have every bit of confidence in the SellerChamp engineers. They have done an amazing job up to this point.

Traci

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

A Strong Product to be Offered

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

PROS

As a Small Business, Wholesale and Auction house we have tried multiple different Software options available. This is by far the best option to help keep items synced across multiple platforms and while it is still a chalenge and we are learning, it seems like it could be a benefit for in the auctions as well.

CONS

There are a few items that we have discussed about changing when it comes to downloading and removing html or creating packing slips that remove the quantity packed from inventory, which we discussed the removal of quantity work around for now.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Wavebid has been good for the purpose we use it for which is Auctions but now as we have grown and building our wholesale house side we needed a better inventory manager that can work with small businesses and we can grow this is exactly what we were needing. Shopify does't sync items properly and incorrectly lists. I am very happy with our purchase and change to SellerChamp and have promoted this company to many of our other wholesale house friends.

Alla

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Awesome Software with great customer Service

It helps me tremendously with getting shipments set up to be sent to Amazon.

PROS

Sellerchamp has a lot of features. I use it almost exclusively for helping to consolidate shipments to Amazon.

CONS

The idea behind everything it can do is great. It's not always clear how to use it unfortunately. And more importantly there are a lot of glitches. What makes it still worth it is the amazing customer support.

Yvette

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Difficulty of use.

We switched over to inventory source. We had difficulty getting support and issues with integration.

PROS

Ability to connect to a supplier. That would be it.

CONS

Not at all easy to use. Support is too slow.

Reason for choosing SellerChamp

Thought they had good support, but apparently not.

Ryan

Reviewed April 2021

Just Perfect!

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

PROS

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

CONS

NA

Customer Service

Barbara

SellerChamp is the Best

I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

PROS

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

CONS

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Ginger

Reviewed April 2022

Excellent

Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question. It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money. The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

PROS

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

CONS

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

Timothy

Reviewed June 2022

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

PROS

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

CONS

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Reason for choosing SellerChamp

Customer service and how many channels it supports plus the pipeline for the future

Dex

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Highly Recommend!

Highly recommended. They are very approachable and will give you updates and fix the problem right away.

PROS

They're very professional. They will give you an update on the problem and will fix it ASAP.

CONS

The integration was excellent. However, sometimes we may encounter bugs, but it's just a back-end issue and the IT team will fix it right away.

Carlos