All Workiz Reviews

Quick Software

Roc

Retail, 1 employee

Easy to Operate

I am texting customers and making them comfortable before I even enter the homes and everything is easy to access

PROS

Very easy to operate and see exactly where when and what you finished. I like of a job isn't finished unless you know why it's not finished and why you have to go back and finish it

CONS

All the notifications that I constantly get every day and I can't turn off .

Thanks Roc, we really appreciate it! Communications is wha sets Workiz apart from other softwares out there.

Replied May 2021

Bryn

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

3 years with Workiz and then this….

My overall experience with Workiz. Three years of use and it took me three years to write a review that they deserved a long long time ago. It’s nice to know that three years down the road I still have nothing but nice things to say about Workiz and the great people that work at Workiz. It was a recent interaction with Workiz that was just over the top amazing when I thought I had already been amazed by them. I wish I knew the person I spoke with name but I don’t but they deserve s as huge shout out and Thank you from FUN FIX USA

PROS

We have been using Workiz for three years of our business after trying all the other ones for a brief time. We’re keys at the time had everything we needed plus they had more and when I say more it was a huge thing for us and that was the ability to have our phone ran through them. So they have a whole phone system that you can customize with different phone numbers and different answering options like virtual receptionist etc. and then when the client calls or the customer calls it will either pull up an existing customer that’s been input with that phone number or any other relevant information that it has. It didn’t make scheduling real easy when you just add a new job for the number that just called you. I don’t think I have found another company that offered the phone with the software and in addition the software really really exceeds all of our needs and I’m sure we’re not even using a third of its capabilities. And then the customer support. In three years I can only say I’ve probably had to talk to them 5 to 7 times total. Normally, it’s not even a call, I just go to the chat bot thing on their website and then someone is always right there in general they will pick up the phone and call me right away to assist in anyway that they can. It is weird because I don’t know how big Workiz as a company is but it feels like I may be one of 10 customers and they might have four or five employees. It feels very small almost like a family. I Would highly recommend EVERYONE!

CONS

The one thing I like least about the software which is actually a huge factor and has really kind of been left weighing our options but they offer customer self scheduling where you can put a link in your website to allow the customer to contact you and schedule service which is great but you can’t charge the customer from there. So each customer I then have toReach out to so that I can charge them so it’s kind of double stepping in makes more work and I’m hoping they change it because every other company out there I’m finding does offer that ability. If a customer wants a service call is $128 and they want to schedule it online and pay for it because they won’t be there at the time of service well then it doesn’t allow them to do that. They can tell us they want it but then we have to turn around and call them back and it makes a one step conversation now a multiple step conversation. Come on Workiz

Reason for choosing Workiz

Workiz had 95% of everything that we needed and again, the phone system was a huge seller for our business. It’s been a very fortunate adventure because in three years we’ve had very little interaction and the interaction we’ve had has always been over the top great customer service,They’re always adding new features, they just got a lot of good things going on and I would recommend again that you take advantage of a trial offer and when you go to sign up tell them Bryn sent you from FUN FIX USA.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

There is absolutely nothing wrong with service monster other than the fact that they didn’t incorporate the ability to have the phones and the phones is really an awesome thing to take advantage of if your business is in need of a phone system.

Christopher

Reviewed September 2023

SOUNDS like a great software

Money is essential life blood for Business, However, There should always be a "Care Factor" for its customers. Money should NEVER come before CARE, It should come after. WorkIZ portrays a Caring attitude for the businesses it sells its software to, But their ACTIONS suggest differently. Money Definitely comes first........Comes out the first of every month at 7am actually. If there happens to not be enough money in the account, THEY RESTRICT ACCESS. This means that I must then Make a paper copy of new work orders that come in, and simply have no access to answer customer inquires on existing work orders. I must then look extremely unprofessional and tell them I do not know any details concerning your repair until I collect checks to cover the cost of my software, might take a few days to answer your question. MIND YOU, I HAD THE MONEY TO COVER THE COST IN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS IN WORKIZ PAY!!!!! This was prior to the "instant Transfers", however. They have now given me the option of instant transfers, BUT I'M SEEING ISSUES WITH THAT. Customer paid me nearly $700.00 for the repair of a washer and dryer [sensitive content hidden] , in the early afternoon time. I told her I would be able to order her parts out of that money because my software now offers instant transfers and get the job done by [sensitive content hidden]. I contacted them at [sensitive content hidden] to inquire as to why they have not been released. My parts supplier closes at [sensitive content hidden] and don't open again until monday

PROS

The mobile app is critical and makes work life much easier.

CONS

WorkIZ "Claims" to be diligent on adding features, and they do add lots of features all the time. Most of which consists of things that make something or another more convenient to use or navigate. I have asked them to add a "Paid Date" filter option to the sales report for accounting purposes OVER a year ago. As it now stands, I can only filter the sales report by JOB. As a result, I have been sending the IRS inaccurate monthly and quarterly reports for most of 2022. Reason being, for my specific issue, I rarely create a job, complete it, and get paid on it in the same month. I get paid for 80% of my jobs on a NET 30 basis, I simply cannot filter the report by the Job, It MUST be filtered by the date I collected the payment. Sounds like an easily resolved issue, Right? Even if it is a feature that only a handful of customers will benefit from, this is a HIGH PRIORITY deal. Not something that makes something easier. As a result of them refusing to add the feature, I now must go through EVERY SINGLE job and manually pull out the accurate numbers the IRS requires of me........This is my Biggest complaint that is causing me such a headache with the IRS.

Reason for choosing Workiz

No. I never researched the alternatives. I was letting my assistant go and was in need of something better than Excell spreadsheets ASAP. I became unhappy with workIz for reasons described in review and concluded that nearly 2 years worth of jobs, pics, and info would have to be transferred......Either back to excell or to another platform. WorkIZ does not offer any Good way to accomplish this. They will do an excell comma value sheet for the clients and their info........But no way to get all the reports and pics transferred over except manually. Why would they offer a good way to accomplish this? Now that I understand The motivation behind WorkIZ, Wayyyy on the money side. What I have come to realize in business is that if you actually CARE about what you do and who you do it for, Money will flow abundantly with less resistance. I am simply stuck with workIZ , not willing to manually transfer everything over somewhere else. If you are a start up company especially, consider all I've written in my review. Jobber seems to do everything workIZ does for less cost. Excell spreadsheets actually got me by for the first 5 years, if you have knowledge of how to operate.

Jason

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Send A Job Review

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

PROS

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

CONS

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Reason for choosing Workiz

Told me you wouldn't share or sell my customers data at all. UI. Cost.

A dream Features and pricing

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Kala

Reviewed April 2022

Workiz WORKS for US!!

The best part about Workiz is the ability to access our files from our sales teams' mobile devices. The majority of our staff do not sit in an office, rather they work almost exclusively from job sites and their trucks. Being able to access customer information from their mobile phones makes coordinating with our office staff and customers so simple.

PROS

Workiz has made managing our projects so simple! We are able to store project information, manage our AP and AR, photos and paperwork so efficiently.

CONS

At first, we did have some issues integrating other software with Workiz. However your support team was always available and eager to assist.

Reason for choosing Workiz

Better price with great features.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Workiz is affordable and offers more features to help our company succeed.

Noam

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Honest Review for Workiz

I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

PROS

Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

CONS

I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

Reason for choosing Workiz

I liked the price better and at the time, they had really cool features that the others didn't.

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

Melinda

Reviewed July 2020

Works great for our company

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

PROS

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

CONS

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

My business partner had experience with Workiz and convinced me to switch.

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Victor

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Really good app!

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “. I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

PROS

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

CONS

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Reason for choosing Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks. Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Dejha

Building Materials, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Calls dropping

If the call system isn’t fixed and the time shortened on deposits I can no longer work with Workiz

PROS

Ease of invoicing and all in one service app.

CONS

Calls continue to drop, get lost, not go through. The waiting times on receiving money is extensive.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Housecall didn’t have the technology for Voip

Thank you for your honest feedback. We have since improved our phone service/communication Suite. And we hope to continuously evolve our offering to give you ease of use and better communication.

Replied June 2024

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Appliance Repair

PROS

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

CONS

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

Campbell

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Amazing!!!

PROS

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

CONS

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Setmore did not have half of the integrations and features workiz has

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself. We'll share the feedback with our product team.

Carmelo

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Excellent Features

It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

PROS

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

CONS

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

Service Titan is pricy

Reasons for switching to Workiz

I dint like the map in Housecall pro

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Workiz is a game changer in CRM

Fantastic software. Fantastic customer support. I recommend Workiz to other businesses every chance I get.

PROS

Workiz makes it simple to run a business. From CRM, and scheduling, to invoicing and payment. Our clients love the added communication this software provides to them. Staff is always happy to help with questions. Many popular 3rd party software sync is supported, such as Quickbooks Online, Mailchimp, credit card payment services, and more. Workiz is an absolute must if your operating a professional service business.

CONS

The one feature I wish Mobile had, that the website does, it the ability to block time off from the schedule from the app. I have to open up Workiz.com from my mobile browser to have access to this feature.

Reason for choosing Workiz

This choice was originally made primarily because an outside call center (JRA - Junk Removal Authority), uses Workiz to input leads and jobs directly to our schedule. Our experience with Workiz over the last 2 years has shown this product to be the right product for not only our company, but for the service industry in general.

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Work is is a fantastic app

I love the program and they are continually improving it

PROS

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

CONS

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Reason for choosing Workiz

The program seemed very easy to set up and use. It’s very user-friendly

Price and ease-of-use

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Erich

Easy To Use and Learn!

We have been able to organize and keep track of our products, as well as organize our scheduling with WorkIz.

PROS

What we have liked most about WorkIz is how easy it is to navigate. It is customizable, quick and helps with organization.

CONS

What I would say we have had the most trouble with is customer support. Just not able to get in touch for hours or even until the next day.

Reason for choosing Workiz

Customizable and easiest to navigate.

Hey Erich. Happy you see the value in Workiz and we appreciate the great review. Your comment was shared with the support team as we should be better. Please call us at 855-790-7363

Rick

Reviewed January 2021

All In One Field Service Software

Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

PROS

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

CONS

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

Pricing, Phone, Integration

Workiz worked better

Thanks Rick for this awesome review! According to our research, clients report a 22% increase in revenue once they start using Workiz. Clear ROI :-)

Renee

WorkIz for HVAC Company

We just integrated the Commission feature and it is a big timesaver.

PROS

The integration process was very simple and so far, our technicians have adapted to the app. It is great having our customer base in one place and a history of previous jobs so we can look back and make an educated diagnosis.

CONS

I do not like that I can't delete jobs when needed. Also, sometimes it's tedious going all the way back when I'm trying to research something and I have to start all over again.

Reason for choosing Workiz

We compared features that we would utilize and the cost and Workiz was a better fit.

Thanks Renee. We love working with HVAC companies like yours and we're happy to see you love the commission feature! We've shared your product feedback with the product team.

Donald