All QuickBooks Enterprise Reviews

Justin

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

PROS

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

CONS

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Enterprise

QB is simply the most comprehensive and overall the easiest product to use to account for my small business. I didn't like the other options that I explored and felt that for the money, it was a good way to do all of my business and personal accounting.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great Value for the Price

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

PROS

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

CONS

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

Netsuite was much too expensive and we did not use all of the custom functionality.

Joeffrey

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

Useful for my company

100% very accurate all the packages of this QuickBooks Desktop.

PROS

Easy to used not Difficult to manage the program.. thank you!

CONS

Easy how to manage in my company like of man power.

Alicia

Machinery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Software Glitch since 2023 Version still not resolved, unable to send statements

PROS

Today, Nothing! I am fed up with wasting time on a problem they could have easily fixed.

CONS

They have been made aware by numerous customers that after the upgrade to 2023 software we are no longer able to send statements. They stated they "turned off" the customer sort function, so you can no longer choose to generate statements for only customers with a balance. It will generate a statement for EVERY single customer you have, IF you have less than 4500, EVERY time. If , like us, you have been with them for years and years and have more than 4500 customers it just creates an error message and will do nothing. The only option is to scroll through all you thousands of customers and individually select the ones you want to send statements to. It takes a few hours!! It is a simple sort function, that used to take 1 minute for the software to perform. They have been aware of the problem since April of 2023 and have done nothing. They did not fix it in the 2024 Edition either. Customer support just wastes several hours of your time trying things that don't work, and then they "create a support ticket" for you. Mine was created in May of 2023, and still nothing has been done. We pay extra to have Enterprise because we have a huge customer base and so we are forced to purchase Enterprise instead of the cheaper versions, but then they have a glitch that makes a VERY BASIC function, sending out monthly statements, not work. We are tired of waiting for them to fix this and are looking to switch to a different software. It is very frustrating that after being a customer for years and years to have to change accounting programs.

Aishwarya

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Quickbooks

A very good and positive experience I have with Quick book

PROS

The service and books are awesome. Price is good enough.

CONS

Service and reasonable price good product packages too.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

Online is easy and time so I switch easy to access

Amber

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Quickbooks great

PROS

Quickbooks is very easy to navigate and to help keep track of finances

CONS

There’s nothing I liked least about quickbooks

Jarrin

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Feedback customer relations

PROS

Works great like U want it to. I suggest my friends to use it.

CONS

Multiple functions and has options for different payment options.

Bryan

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

BFoster review on QBEDesktop

I have 14 clients and they all use QBE, I push the product, not because I know it ,but because it a great product. I do the set up of their accounting system and training. My experience has been great with this product.

PROS

As a accountant and working with my client the reports are very easy to explain and review with my clients.QBE,is bmvery detailed and easy to use and set up for my clients.

CONS

There are no cons from me. My client has not came to me with anything bad to say about the software.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Enterprise

My clients love it and it's easy from my clients to understand and use, and they understand the reports

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Best Program to Learn Accounting

Overall, QuickBooks is a great tool to learn accounting and get familiarized with accounting language and reports.

PROS

I enjoyed the versatility of the program with how it allowed me to view various kinds of data and correlate them accordingly.

CONS

Importing QuickBooks reports to excel creates more work since there are multiple empty columns and sometimes the name breakdowns are not applied to individual line items.

ali

Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees

so its useful for you

its good but just need some thing to be better like costumer services and easily working with this.i suggest it overall.

PROS

I like accounting service and its services at all in front of all another in market its not expensive.

CONS

I think if costumer service can be better and also working with this is not so easy and its not good

Mohammed Abdul

Government Administration, 10,000+ employees

QuickBooks needs quick fixes

PROS

Overall it's a good software but some features really need to pop out more.

CONS

The user permissions settings is a finicky

Reviewed October 2019

More than enough for our small company

We had to upgrade from QB Online because we use it for escrow accounts, and QB isn't designed for that. As a workaround, we created a new cash sub-account and payable sub-account for each escrow transaction. Pretty soon, we had thousands of sub-accounts, which really put a strain on it and made it run slowly. We transferred all of our data to QB Enterprise, which is handling that with ease and providing many more features. Overall, I enjoy using it. It's simple for employees to use, and it does more than enough for us.

PROS

QB Enterprise is more than we need for the small company. It's fast and efficient. It's straightforward in how things work, so training isn't intensive for new users. It's easy to upgrade from another version of QB and transfer all the company data into it.

CONS

It's limited in what can be displayed or used to sort in many of the windows. For example, the vendor screen displays all the invoices and payments, but doesn't display a running balance column. It's difficult to expand columns to display all of the data in a column. It doesn't remember column widths, so I'm continuously having to adjust the column width every time I open a window with data. Data in some windows can't be exported to Excel. For example, I like to export the bank statement reconciliation screen to a spreadsheet with my bank data download where I can sort and subtract to find a discrepancy between two columns instantly. But, there isn't a way to get the data in that window to export or copy. The reconciliation screen also doesn't allow for display of the cash sub-account or the offset account. So, I'm continuously having to open individual transactions to see which is which if they are similar.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

Our chart of accounts became too large because we created a cash sub-account and payable sub-account for each transaction as a workaround to make QB handle escrow accounting, though it wasn't designed for that.

Providing the tools you need to get the job done quickly and easily is our number one goal. It's great to hear you found the best version of QuickBooks to suit your business needs! Many of our software updates come from great customer suggestions like yours. You can find out more about ways we're working to improve by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Replied October 2019

Mudassir

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

My experience.

This software is really recommended for those user who want to maintain books without going into complex software like tally and busy.

PROS

My experience on quick book has been quite good it is easy to use by even those user who are not well aware about accounting and bookkeeping. Most of my clients who are from non commerce background are using ebook without any difficulty. It's easy to generate various reports in quick books. Entering day to day transactions is also not that difficult as is the case with tally and busy. With the only difficulty that mt clients face is when they come across some new ledger they feel helpless and have no option but to contact me.

CONS

As I described above that all my clients who ate using is face difficulty only at the time when they have to create a new ledger they are bit confuse otherwise it is far better than tally and busy.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Enterprise

Easy, user friendly and does not require expert knowledge.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

My user were finding it difficult to continue with that tally is bit complex.

Hi, Mudassir. It makes our day to hear how easy to use and how much you've been able to do in QuickBooks. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping needs! If you ever find that you need a helping hand, the Community is a great resource to visit. Here, you can browse a variety of articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Wishing you continued success! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Replied November 2019

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Quickbooks Online Review

Overall QB Online helps me run my two business from anywhere, I can process any amount of suppliers bills, make payments, run reports etc etc ... from my armchair if I wanted to. The 3rd party apps that sync up are great , you need to be prepared to put in some leg work to understand how this all hooks up but once you have it all set up it works a dream. I reckon I save 1.5 admin salaries per year using QB Online and all the other apps Overall...its worth 10 times the cost

PROS

We have been using this web based software for around 5 years having used the desktop version for 10 years prior to that. The main advantage is easy access anywhere with no concerns on backing up your data. These alone are worth the very reasonable monthly costs. I chose QB online as its market share attracts a lot of 3rd party integration App developers which help me streamline our processes and save a stack of cash on administration costs

CONS

Some years ago the UK based support was non existent, over the last 3-5 years this has been massively improved with a UK based support team. Can be a bit laggy when the USA wake up, this can be overcome by using the desktop application that somehow sync's with the Web based platform. I've never tried this, but can see how others might

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to write this glowing testimony. It's been great having you as a part of the Intuit Family during these past 15 years. Your review perfectly captures what QB Online is all about, which is helping business owners save time, save money, and manage their business from any location. By the way, if you're interested in giving our desktop app a try, you can download it from this page: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/ The app generally runs faster than the browser version of QB Online, so it'd be worth checking out. We look forward to backing your business for years to come! -Kristian, The QuickBooks Team

Replied September 2018

Ricky

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software!

Overall it's been a positive experience. We've used Quickbooks from the very beginning and have no plans to change anytime soon!

PROS

Quickbooks is very user-friendly. When I took on the accounting duties for our company, I never had any accounting software background before using Quickbooks, but I was easily able to understand how to use it quickly. One of the best features for me is the customization of reports/templates. Once you understand how to customize reports and use recurring templates it becomes a huge time saver. In addition, since it is a popular accounting software, there is always a lot of answers available online, youtube, customer service, etc.

CONS

One thing I wished Quickbooks added is the ability to import an excel file into a bill. Our employees submit expense reports in excel and I would like a function that allows me to import it into a bill. Right now I have to manually copy and paste the information from the excel expense report into a bill. I asked someone in customer service about this and they said it wasn't an available feature yet. It would save a lot of time!!!

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

We wanted out accounting to be available online so we could access it from anywhere.

Noam

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Accounting Software with Advanced Features

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is an extremely powerful accounting software that provides a comprehensive range of features. I found it to be highly customizable to meet my needs and the intuitive interface makes it easy to use. The only downside is that the software can be a bit expensive and requires a steep learning curve.

PROS

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is an excellent accounting software that offers a comprehensive range of features that are designed to help streamline accounting processes. It has an intuitive interface and provides a secure platform for managing finances. The software also offers a wide range of reporting options and is highly customizable to meet the needs of any organization.

CONS

The software is a bit complex to use and requires a steep learning curve. Additionally, the software is quite expensive so it may not be the best option for small businesses or those on a tight budget.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Enterprise

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise offers an array of advanced features that make it a superior choice over its alternatives. It provides a secure platform for managing finances, has an intuitive interface, and offers a wide range of customization options.

Perry

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Good Product - Terrible Support!

I actually stopped using it and moved over to Sage software. When the program would not open to wait for 90 minutes on hold for support is not business functional. The product is good when it works, but if you have any issues, be prepared to stop your business.

PROS

QuickBooks does everything I need it to do, simple input (after my accountant set it up), some nice reports, easy to read screens, and easy for me to produce P&L for myself and taxes.

CONS

Terrible support. I had issues with some items and waited for hours on hold, spoke to people with such strong accents I could not understand them. I was actually stuck and could not work and asked to be escalated to North American support- - they said they could not do that. The offered me a manager and hung up on me. I called the corporate office and even sent letters, and never got any responses. Very frustrating when you spend this kind of money and the support is not there.

Hi there, Perry. I appreciate you taking the time to leave this honest review, as I'll exhaust my resources to turn this impression around. At your earliest convenience, can you reach out to me directly? My inbox at QBCares@Intuit.com is open, and I have the expertise, visibility, and tools to get you squared away. I'll dig into what happened when you reached out, and look forward to receiving your email. In the meantime, please know we have a wealth of support options available to you. As an alternative to calling in, we have product experts monitoring our official Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares) feeds. Even though we have call centers all over North America and the world, just like our customer base, the upside to messaging us is everything is easy to follow and accessible on screen. Rest assured, the interaction you had with support is far from typical, but I intend to rectify this as soon as we get in contact again. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Replied August 2018