All QuickBooks Time Reviews

Loura

Accounting, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

Quickbooks Time is Very Easy!

Roselyn

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

"QuickBooks Time Makes Tracking Time Simple and Efficient"

QuickBooks Time to help manage my business finances and I'm really happy with the results. The software is extremely easy to use, and the customer service team is always on hand to answer any questions I have. The time tracking feature has been especially helpful for keeping track of employee hours, as well as for billing clients. I also appreciate the fact that QuickBooks Time syncs with my existing QuickBooks account so I can quickly view and update my finances. Overall, I'm very pleased with QuickBooks Time and highly recommend it to any business looking for an easy and efficient way to manage their finances.

PROS

I recently started using QuickBooks Time to manage our employee time tracking and it has been an amazing experience. From the easy setup to the intuitive interface, QuickBooks Time makes it easy to keep track of time, assign tasks, and monitor progress. The ability to set up multiple teams and have different settings for each team has been incredibly helpful in keeping our team organized and efficient. The integration with QuickBooks Online is also incredibly helpful in making sure our finances are up to date. Overall, QuickBooks Time makes it easy to keep our team organized and efficient and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great time tracking solution. I highly recommend Capterra to anyone looking to find the right software for their business.

CONS

I’ve been using QuickBooks software for a few years now and it has been a great experience overall. The software is extremely user-friendly, and I’ve found it very easy to set up accounts and track expenses. The customer service team is also very helpful and always willing to help out with any issues I might have. One thing I didn’t like about QuickBooks software was the lack of customization options. I found it difficult to customize the look and feel of the software in order to better suit my business needs. Additionally, the software seemed to be missing some features that I would have liked to have seen included. Overall, though, QuickBooks is a great software and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use accounting system.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

I chose QuickBooks Time over the alternative products because it offers the most comprehensive set of features for tracking employee time and attendance. It has an easy-to-use interface with a mobile app that makes it easy for employees to clock in and out of work, as well as for supervisors to manage their teams. It also integrates with other QuickBooks products, such as QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Payroll, allowing for a seamless and automated workflow. Additionally, it provides detailed reports that help managers and business owners to better understand employee productivity and labor costs. Finally, the price point is very competitive and the customer service is excellent.

Roger

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

My Comprehensive Review

Overall, my experience with QuickBooks Time has been positive. It's a comprehensive tool that meets my time tracking and project management needs. Despite some concerns about cost and setup complexity, the ease of use, advanced features, and strong customer support make it a valuable tool for my business.

PROS

I find QuickBooks Time to be incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive, making it simple for my team to clock in and out. The mobile app is particularly convenient, allowing access on both iOS and Android devices. : I appreciate the advanced features like GPS tracking, geofencing, and mileage tracking. These are particularly useful for managing my mobile workforce. The Time Kiosk feature also allows employees to clock in using a shared device, which adds flexibility.

CONS

The cost can add up, especially for the Elite plan. The per-employee charges can become quite expensive for larger teams, which is something to consider. While GPS tracking is a great feature, its accuracy sometimes depends on cellular service quality, which can lead to occasional discrepancies in location data.

Emz

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Pros and Cons of QuickBooks Time

It been pretty good though I would say it could definitely be better. recommended to me by a friends mom, been super useful.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use. The way its designed is pretty simply which is good for use of multiple different age levels.

CONS

I wish it was a little more open in a sense that they were quicker and could share more reviews over the software.

Eranda

Capital Markets, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Streamlining financial management

Finding it to be a reliable and user friendly accounting software solution.user oftern appreciate its comprehensive features.

PROS

Comprehensive features it provides a wide range of features for invoicing expense tracking 'payroll management reporting 'and more

CONS

Despite its user friendly interface mastering all off quickbook' features may require some time and training 'particularly for users who are new to accounting software

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

You may have found that quickbooks offers a more comprehensive set of features that better align with your business needs.

Naiem

Design, 2-10 employees

Streamlined Time Management: A Review of QuickBooks Time

PROS

QuickBookstime.com gives a seamless solution in efficient management of employee working hours. Its catchiest feature is probably the fact that it just so happens to have one of the simplest interfaces in the business making monitoring different times assigned to specific projects as well as duties extremely easy even when it might be hard in most cases. Additionally, through customization depending on your line of work therefore assisting in keeping time properly and managing payroll accurately this software can also be termed as flexible. For instant notifications as well as informed decision-making, users can get updated information about their status by looking at a dashboard on any web browser.

CONS

QuickBooks Time remains a dependable and effective solution for companies who desire efficient time taking processes. There are updates that keep on coming with splendid features which can make it more necessary in staff time control.

Justin

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Legal Case Manager Review

PROS

The ability to modify time. Sometimes I will get to work 15 minutes early. It will take some time for my computer to boot up and I won't be able to login until I am 15 minutes late. I am able to modify the clockin time once I am logged in.

CONS

The time it takes to login. I use my computer to login. I used to have a slow computer. I would show up at the office and wouldn't be able to clock in until 30 minutes later because the computer was loading.

Bridget

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great Feature on QB

PROS

Easy to use and user Friendly able to teach our employees

CONS

Great product no compliants compared to other softwear to hard to learn for on the go employees

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

We already used Quickbooks for serval years and we were well adjusted to the product it was easy to add in and use

Rebecca

Computer Software, 1 employee

Admiring QuickBooks

QuickBooks has made my job a lot easier I can navigate through it and nowhere. I am in the company and have everything right there at the hand with just a few clicks.

PROS

QuickBooks is very good for tracking your money and keeping tabs on what goes on in the company.

CONS

It is a little overpriced after while other than that I really can’t think of anything bad to say about QuickBooks, no bugs nothing that can really bring it down. Even a notch.

Ericka

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Great Platform Easy to use

Very affordable platform, very easy to create and track invoicing. Daily reports and auditing.

PROS

Very simple access easy to use. Great for tracking multiple levels of management

CONS

Occasional difficulty cross referencing some reports

Reviewed April 2024

The Best as Always

PROS

Good for both tracking employee’s time and client billing, very easy to use, syncs with existing QuickBooks account

CONS

Expensive, not many options for customization

Jessica

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

PROS

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

CONS

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

Hugo

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

PROS

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

CONS

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

It had a better resolution for me a better outcome I didn't have to worry that much about putting too much information in there they got it really quick it was really fast and PayPal comments platform it just is really difficult it has too many different things and I just needed something quick and fast so that's why I QuickBooks time is the best

Mfundo

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The Best Product to use

Prioritized assistance, the technology is every much awesome and to how things have changed now compare to how they were before it really helps the technology improves and each and everyday and that is wonderful for us

PROS

Me and my business partner have been using QuickBooks Time for almost 2 to 3 years now and it makes things very easy when it comes to our employees that have been working with us since we started our small business quick book is something we thought could not work but it actually did help us so much in each and everything when it comes to our employees scheduling

CONS

For the past 3 years we been using quick book have really did help us to our business has brought some much changes when it comes to our employees and i have recommended to other businesses and they are very happy for using it.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

It something that as business partners had a meeting about and saw but first we had to find more information about quick book and it the method we first tested and we so how it has improved things within our business and i believe that was worth the change that was needed to be done.

Bruce

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

QuickBooks Review

I discovered that the program was simple to use and efficient in handling their finances. As a small business owner, I came across Quickbooks Online and learned how simple it is to create and send professional invoices, keep tabs on spending, and generate reports to help with financial decision-making.I placed a lot of weight on the software's user-friendly interface and ability to integrate with other tools, including payroll systems or payment processors. The ease of using the software from any location with an internet connection may appeal to users.

PROS

Everything you need is conveniently located in Quickbooks Online, which is incredibly simple to use. It maintains the seamless operation of the firm finances. The invoicing, asset and cost management, report generation, and other functions are all very straightforward to use, locate, and link.

CONS

Although Quickbooks Online has a number of strong features, the pricing model may be problematic. Particularly for small firms or startups with limited resources, the subscription fees can add up quickly. Furthermore, several complex features are exclusive to higher-tier subscriptions, which may restrict their usefulness for users of lower-tier plans. If there were more economical choices or a flexible price structure to accommodate businesses of all sizes, that would be excellent.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Pricing and capability both played a role in the decision. I found significantly more functionality in QuickBooks Online, and it was a far more user-friendly solution.

Reviewed January 2024

works for employees but not for contractors

BAD! RUN! HIDE! Find some other software that works with QB Time. You'll save yourself alot of time dealing with glitches and customer service teams that can't help you. Not all of them are bad - 1 in 8 are probably really good. I just spent SO MUCH TIME and even wrote to all the executives, and none of them were able to help me - they just assigned someone that said she'd call back today, then it turned into tomorrow, then it was ghosting. Never heard from her again.

PROS

works for employee payments, they will pay the taxes if you input the tax id numbers for each state

CONS

doesn't work for contractors - i spent an entire month, 4 hours per day, dealing with problems with contractors. i finally started researching it myself (we purchased the most elite payroll and qbo advanced so we could get the best customer service) and it turns out it was a known issue since 2019. it's 2024 now. if they weren't going to fix it, they need to stop selling it. we spent so much time trying to get it to work, looking like idiots to our contractors, and wasting precious time we could have been using building the business. the system needs to work or go home. don't sell something that's broken.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

An executive decision was made to use QB Time because of a previously good experience with it about 10 years ago. It no longer works, and it doesn't seem like anyone there on the software side gives a dang.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Paychex also had a ton of glitches, errors in processing payroll, no automation, and made us look bad in front of contractors. Their software system is so old that they just put bandaid after bandaid to cover each problem. It's real easy for it to glitch out. It took us 4 customer service agents to get one that knew what she was doing and could give us consistently reliable info. But then when she was promoted, the new people were just as bad as the first people we were assigned.

Reviewed January 2022

definitely not Simple and accurate as advertised

I really took a leap of faith on this product because of what my businesses associates warned me about. I think that quickbooks Time is just not for certain businesses. Especially for smaller businesses with budget conscious projects that have to check time management to ensure I don't go over the payroll allotment for specific projects.

PROS

I was really excited about all of the features this product had to offer. I mean so MANY features but I was very intrigued by the possibility of me being able to utilize this as my one stop shop for scheduling/time tracking/PTO, sick leave management/project time. This seemed like a way I could closely monitor productivity to better stay in budget for projects. I was very thankful for the incredible customer service QuickBooks provided, I was able to come to the realization that this product probably was the best for the company with their truthful, honest assistance.

CONS

I really dislike the amount of redundant features advertised as individual separate features. It was frustrating to say the least. There also were quite a bit of times that I had problems with scheduling and features that work in real time. I know QuickBooks Time is advertised as being "simple and accurate" but it was far from that.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

I had used other QuickBooks software in the past and had a wonderful experience.

kim

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

QuickBooks Time

Overall experience is positive and we have no plans to leave Time or any of the QuickBooks products that we use.

PROS

We adopted it in April 2023 and there was a learning curve but once we got over the curve, it has worked well and is more efficient than GetHarvest which is what we were using. The ease of putting in time is a plus, it is pretty intuitive to use and the integration with QuickBooks Payroll is great.

CONS

Adopting the program is challenging as although it is a Quickbooks product, it is very clear that the customer service reps when you call Time don't know much at all about QuickBooks and the QuickBooks team doesn't know Time. One of our primary reasons for adopting Time was the ability to export the Time directly into QuickBooks for easier invoicing but it was and continues to be challenging to troubleshoot issues as they are not appropriately cross trained.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks Time

We only seriously considered Time as an alternative to GetHarvest.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

The integration with Time and QB payroll and QB invoicing.

William