• Pros

• "I like the fastest loading of the pages and the layers property"

• "Its easy to use and they listen to the users and implement what we want to the best of their ability . .and FAST!!! The page load speed is off the charts too ."

• "I love how fast you can put together a webpage. It has almost everything you could want and the site speed is spectacular considering their servers. "

• Cons

• "mobile optimization takes little time, but it is worth"

• "It could use a few new features, like shadow behind text, and an opacity effect for images."

• "Campaign search could be better. But its not a major issue"

Browse Convertri Reviews

Tristin from Provo Health / Gutsy Health

The Tesla of page builders?

I’ve used dozens of page builders, from the Wordpress extensions (Elementor, Oxygen, etc.) to the standalone apps (Unbounce, Lead Pages, etc.) and all kinds of other types. I can tell you without a moment of hesitation that Convertri is light years ahead of everything else I’ve used. Like a Tesla, Convertri has five things that make it amazing: 1. This baby is fast. Like, Pagespeed scores in the high 90’s fast. 2. It is so fun to drive! Drag-and-drop functionality means you get to make the page look *exactly* the way you dreamed it up. Add in the layers feature and you have an endless playground to help you fulfill your conversion fantasies. 3. You’re constantly excited to see what they’ll come up with next. Development is always on full throttle, which means there’s something interesting and new to enjoy all the time. 4. Autopilot, obviously. In this case, I’m talking about awesome templates (for Pro and Agency accounts) and a page importer feature (add-on service). Between the two features, you can cut your work time drastically. Oh, and speaking of autopilot, Convertri has several native integrations (including webhooks and Zapier on the way) that make marketing automation a breeze. 5. The team behind the product is awesome! Their support is fantastic, they have an active Facebook group that the founder participated in personally, and you can tell they are 1000% behind their product. Is Convertri perfect? No. But I’ve never enjoyed an app so much.

Pros

It’s easy and fun to use, it creates blazing fast pages, and it has a stellar support and dev team constantly improving it.

Cons

The built-in forms could be more feature rich and you have to buy the quiz builder that integrates natively through a separate purchase. And the native quiz builder is pretty lame anyway.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hi Tristin, Thanks a lot for this feedback. Your comments are the motivation that keeps Convertri devs work harder to keep building the platform. Over 3 years since we launched in 2016 we have grown together with customer feedback. Our motto was to bring a solid page building experience without making it difficult for anyone by keeping our Page Editor super simple with least amount of buttons (as compared to competitors). Speed for sure is always our priority including the optimization of images. Thanks again for all your support in this journey!

Charles from Charles C Harmon Co LLC

Such an Amazing Software That Gets Better EVERY Week!

Again, I'm not very good with page design or graphics but I even create all my Facebook ad images using Convertri then Snag the images and use them in my ads.

Pros

I tried ClickFunnels and was completely lost most of the time plus, I didn't "get" all the little boxes you have to work within. After buying Convertri, I was able to figure it out so quickly that I was up and running in hours and using it to make all the pages on my Wordpress sites. Pages load like lightning and that's critical these day with our short attention spans. I've been happy from the first day and remain delighted that I was one of the lucky Charter members.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it but if there was something the crew at Convertri would add/fix it. They are constantly working on the software so if you don't like something, just let them know and chances are they've already got it in the pipeline to be done.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

The ease of use/short learning curve and flexibility with design of Convertri.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Wow Charles, Convertri loves this new use-case that you have implemented! We knew we are the only free-form webpage development software to ease designing for anybody (not just designers). Would love to see how you use Convertri to design FB Ad images, as it would help many others in group...

Rodolfo from charlies.site

Not so easy

Mediocre technical customer service. They don't explain much, just like the tutorials. This software is for people with medium knowledge of technical skills to use software and figure things out on your own.

Pros

You don't need hosting. It has several good features.

Cons

It is not easy to use, it is not intuitive. It needs a few done for you - just fill in the blanks funnels. Very little and ultra-small tutorials.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback Rodolfo. And really appreciate that you like features that Convertri offers. Completely agree sometimes on-boarding to a new tool feels too much. Convertri does offer ready made funnels for Standard accounts, and for Pro and Agency at least 2 new funnel pages are released every week on Tuesday. Please do check emails from Convertri Happiness Department. Tutorials are kept with shorter length in attempt to focus and explain a specific feature. Would appreciate if you sign up to regular calls/webinar sessions which are done to explain features and how best to use Convertri. You may even ask questions - Convertri LOVES your questions and ideas. You'd see details about upcoming calls in Tuesday emails. Please check completed webinars here: https://help.convertri.com/category/102-qa-webinars Please ask for escalation if you do not receive a support response as per your expectation. We appreciate you taking time for feedback.

Eric from onfireleadgenerator.com

Convertri . An excellent product

I rarely write reviews for products but the people at Convertri deserve to be highly recommended.

Pros

Convertri is an extremely easy product to use, packed with features and of course lightening fast. However what I really like are the consistant upgrades and the people involved. All communication is professional (and amusing) and you just get the feeling that you are dealing with a genuine group of people at Convertri that care about their users and are committed to making Convertri the best product of it's type. Very happy.

Cons

Nothing to report regarding any negatives,

Reasons for Choosing Convertri

Ease of use, advanced features, continuing support and product development.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Eric, Thank you for taking time to write this review and sharing your views with the community. Your closing comments "I rarely write reviews..." proves that we are doing things correctly. Convertri team will keep working hard to match up to your expectations.

Atilla from Icon Digital Solutions, LLC

Blazing fast page load

When I need to create a quick landing page and funnel, Convertri is the choice!

Pros

There are really good templates to choose from if you're just starting out. I like how the pages load faster than any other CMS or web platform!

Cons

Although the user interface is improving, I still occasionally have to search the user forums and training videos to do things that I have done before already. It could be more intuitive!

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Convertri is much more customizable and loads much faster than the alternatives.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Atilla, thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. Convertri would love to hear from you on how we can further improve Editor to enhance your experience. Please do check help.convertri.com for documentation explaining features and we keep adding / amending documents aligned to our users' experience. Let's stay in touch on our FB group or you may email Support.

Mario from Sprout Capital,LLC

How I conquered by fears of Page Building through Convertri.

One of my business goals is to be in control and have good competence in marketing via web pages & funnels. So, when my college student son was not responsive in helping me, I decided to learn Convertri. Through the tutorial, and the occasional customer support, and just plain trying things out for myself, I was able to transition from beginner to intermediate level of competence. I have been able to "connect the dots" with an autoresponder, domain providers, and other lead gen auxiliary systems. My associate acknowledges that I have learned a lot, and two have turned to Convertri themselves.

Pros

I have enjoyed the relative ease of on-boarding into Convertri from other popular page editors that were difficult to use and expensive. Since I tend to "play with " a product before referring to the Tutorials, I discovered many procedures for fairly easy to navigate and create. Clearly, the benefit that I value most with Convertri is customer support. I say this because on many occasion I contact them and their system consists of immediate reply, then follow up with more solutions to my problems. Have experienced that many times the issue involves a third -part such as the autoresponder company. They intercede and work with third-party on my behalf. Many other Customer Support would say it is Not here problem and send me in circles between them and the third-party provider. So, a technically always improving/upgrading software and customer support that care ( along with teams Tuesdays funny but informative report) makes me happy with Convertri.

Cons

I really have to be careful when I consider what I do not like about the software, meaning: is the problem the software or me? For example, I always struggle with adding a domain. I have observes that the various templates tend to be too similar to each other and need a higher level of base creativity. At times I have had difficulty with tutorial for forms building. Many times tutorials are a bit confusing or unClear, however, I see many tutorial tend to be upgraded over time.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Click funnels was fairly easy to use, but very expensive. Clickfunnels seems to focus a lot on Upselling something. As a first time web page creator that was not tech savvy, I just wanted to learn to be fairly proficient in the product. I was "forced" to sign up for Leadpages due to another marketing product I bought. LeadPages was difficult to use.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Mario, Appreciate your detailed feedback and glad you are enjoying your experience with Convertri. We agree sometimes the tutorial might not be perfectly explaining concepts and based on community driven feedback we improve. We are glad you've traveled your journey from beginner to intermediate and are sure it is helping you build your business of whatever you are trying to achieve. Convertri is one mail away; and the outstanding community is right there on Facebook to help you out with ideas.

Armand from Curry Printing & Marketing

Industry: Publishing

Way better than comptetitors at half the price

I use to use a competing funnel builder until I made the switch to Convertri. The major reason I switched was for the free form layout but the page load speeds was a bonus.

Pros

Possibly the best feature of this funnel builder is the free form layout. You simply drag the elements around the page, just like in Photoshop. That allows you to create web pages that look EXACTLY the way you want them to look. In addition, this software has a great number of other features simply not found in the competition.

Cons

The form builder and the events builder are a little complicated to set up. They aren't very intuitive at first but once you used them a few times it starts making sense.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Free form page layout and load speeds

Response from Architech Labs

Replied October 2019

Thank you Armand, appreciate your feedback. As Convertri continues to grow and learn from users the user experience will keep improving. Hope you are enjoying all latest additions like Presto Video Player and the features that it brings to improve the flow that you can create for your customers. :)

David from Baer On Marketing

I can build practically anything with this

I really love both the tool and the community that Convertri has built. Great Facebook group and awesome communication from the developers every week on new features.

Pros

Convertri solves one of my biggest frustrations building web pages: spacing. Most WP and other page builders involve a lot of padding and border spacing for each element. Convertri allows me to put whatever I want, wherever I want. That includes videos. I now can place videos with CTAs hovering over them, something I could never do with LeadPages or ClickFunnels.

Cons

Like any platform, there’s a learning curve. And this one is a bit more complex than some. But once I got the hang of it, it’s become second nature.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you David. Your feedback tells clearly what Convertri team works hard for - to help you build practically anything! We always wanted people to create anything they can think of and we are so happy that you are able to DRAW your pages the way you want. Stay connected on FB group, so we can learn and improve.

Kyle from Let's Get Clicks

Fast and user friendly

Pros

Loading speed, ease of use, page import feature

Cons

Would like more templates, that's pretty much it!

Price, speed

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thanks Kyle. Appreciate this feedback. Glad you are able to take benefit from Convertri 2019 DEAL features like Page Importer. Convertri does release templates every week (in Tuesday's Happiness update), as long as you are member of Pro or Agency. Also, for standard accounts there are funnels and templates which are added (adhoc). Convertri lives to keep all customers happy. :)

Alex from AlexCopeland.net

Simply Amazing

Convertri is a DREAM to use, and the page loads are so fast it's kind of ridiculous... Stunning pages, hosting that never fails, support and features always on the ball. Love it

Pros

Ease of use Features Support is AMAZING Drag and Drop means you can do ANYTHING your mind thinks off THE SPEED OF THE PAGE LOAD!!! STUNNING

Cons

That I didn't create it as I think its one of the best pieces of software I've used.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Cost, ease of use, support

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

You are Simply Amazing Alex! Appreciate your kind words and glad Convertri has been helping you in your business and converting Dreams to reality.

Jussi from NeuroplasticWork

Versatile software

It is a rewarding experience. Your pages look great all the time.

Pros

The panels environment. You are free to design any way you want. I felt confined in my designs with other programs. With Convertri you can unleash your creativity to the max. Pages load extra fast which is key at the moment of production.

Cons

I would love to have more animations with elements to attract the attention of viewers.

Price and creativity

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Wow! 5 STARS, and top class NPS Rating! Thanks Jussi, for showering your LOVE on Convertri! Glad that you like usability of Panels and how they help easily design and group elements for THAT PERFECT LOOK. While initially it was thought that Animations are going away it has been clear based on feedback & discussions in Facebook group that people do love Animations, especially because their clients are also asking for them. This is already in development roadmap and should fall on Convertri Editor, while ensuring the clutter free Editor stays as is while offering additional features.

JACKSON from Jackson Dean Chase, Inc.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Fast, easy sales funnel and landing page builder

I've had a great experience with Convertri. I bought a lifetime charter membership when it launched in 2016, so I've seen it grow by leaps and bounds. Every week, there are new features and fixes offered. I'm impressed by the authenticity and integrity of the founders, but it's the quality of the software itself that keeps me coming back.

Pros

Convertri makes building landing pages and funnels fun and easy. It uses drag and drop, which makes everything so much faster to design. Support and development is good; their FB user group gets daily posts and replies by the founders. I would absolutely go with Convertri over Clickfunnels or Kartra, and not just for the price, but for ease of use and quality of support. The learning curve is minimal for non-techies. No page builder is perfect, but Convertri is the best I've found.

Cons

I wish it supported welcome gates and had a few more styling options, as well as the ability to upload my own fonts. Also, it's not intended for building large or complex sites or blogs ; it's intended primarily for landing page/opt-ins and sales funnels, so I still need Wordpress. These are minor quibbles though, not dealbreakers.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Igloo had a few more design options but a clunky interface and was harder to learn. I gave up on it for Convertri and never looked back.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied September 2019

Thank you Jackson for your time providing your insights and happiness for being part of Convertri family. It's great to see how you've compared with ClickFunnels and Kartra based on the core strength and objective of creating Convertri - Ease & Speed. You can easily create Welcome Gates using Layers and if you require more details just drop a message on Facebook group and you'll be surprised how many people are ready to help. For now you have access to all Google Fonts which helps find the most similar font to what you would require, however devs will check feasibility of having font import feature. And although the purpose is not to make websites but they are possible! You may search full-blown multi-page website samples on Facebook Group.

Liam from Maynard Marketing

Convertri Pro - best Page Building Software

Pros

Convertri is a powerful page building software with lightening fast pages, constantly upgraded with new features and tools. It is the best software I have found for this purpose. The free form editor makes creating the pages the way you want super easy. I wouldn't use anything else.

Cons

It took me a while to get the mobile version to look like the desktop version.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied December 2019

Hello Liam, appreciate your feedback and glad that you are enjoying building on Convertri Pro. We understand there is always a learning curve with everything new that we do; however Convertri tries to keep things simpler and not give a "button shock" when someone logs in to Editor for the first time. Hope you also felt so. Regarding mobile editing, we are most certain that by now you'd have understood the flow; how elements are added from Desktop to Mobile page. Your future page development would benefit from this. Convertri performs top-bottom & left-right scan on desktop page to show elements on mobile view. It's best to use Panels to group elements that you want to keep together in mobile view, and always build desktop page first. For more information please visit help.convertri.com

Jim from SEO Kenosha

Best Value in the Business!!

It is the best tool in my marketing bag and with ongoing improvements, it is eliminating others that I don't need any longer.

Pros

Ease of use to create exactly what you want without compromises. Great tutorials and an active FB group that is passionate about the product and eager to help each other.

Cons

Any initial cons have been quickly eliminated by the great support team. They continue to add more functionality, based on the feedback they get from their users.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you Jim. It is wonderful to see your comment. Glad you like tutorials and certainly Facebook Group has been a great asset since the start where community members are actively involved in assisting each other. With help of this wonderful community providing feedback Convertri has been able to smash all bugs immediately. Also, ideas dropped by members help Convertri bring improvement and release newer things every Tuesday. Glad that Convertri is assisting you with your business and to keep things simpler. Your Webinar has helped many new members learn how to use Convertri to their business. Webinar link: https://help.convertri.com/article/257-interview-with-jim-rigney-convertri-agency-superuser

Maya from Kaizengrowth Marketing

The quickest way to put together a new mobile-optimized, blazing fast website!

I purchased the Convertri Agency license, and I've been using it for multiple websites of my own and for my clients. The ability to give clients their own review-anytime dashboard as well as the ability to make simple changes on their site gives them a massively greater sense of trust in my business: if she lets me have this level of input and transparency, then she really knows what she's doing, seems to be the take-away. Thanks, Convertri: you're so good, you make my business look great!

Pros

I love the way they've thought through every aspect of the website creation, making it easy for even a newbie to just click on a funnel template and then a page template and spend a small (like minutes, or up to a couple of hours) tweaking things and voilà, a working website! Want to be sure it's correctly designed for mobile? Click on the Mobile view and tweak whatever needs to be tweaked. Add to that the amazing page-load speeds of your Convertri-hosted website, and the plethora of beautiful templates to choose from ... it's a no-brainer to switch if you haven't already!

Cons

The desktop-to-mobile translation isn't always seamless, I have to remember to keep checking that something I changed on the desktop view hasn't caused massive alignment issues on mobile, however, most of that is new-user error. If I remember to put panels around blocks of elements that I want staying and moving together, then things work well on mobile pretty much out of the box.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Maya, FIRST OFF - Thanks a lot for taking time to give such a thorough response! We are sure you'd get hold of Convertri Mobile Editor very soon. The only thing to always keep in mind is use of panels if you want to align or segregate elements. Rest is managed by Convertri editor to sweep through your content and place it in best possible way. Convertri devs are also working to improve this further. We are very happy that you are enjoying your Agency license and it has helped you offer excellent service to your clients. In the end we love this message - "Convertri you're so good, you make my business look great"... but it is because YOU ARE THE BEST!

Ray from Ray The Video Guy

Convertri Changed My Business

I now use Convertri for all of my pages. From product landing pages, to pages for local businesses. Nothing is quicker or easier to use

Pros

What I like most about Convertri is how easy it is to quickly make a stunning page.

Cons

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Ray, "Convertri Changed My Business" is the best slogan to hear. :) Convertri also loves to do everything that can help you to increase your business and to ease you to go to next level, and for that our efforts go in direction of adding features and capabilities as requested by the community. Glad you have instill your trust in Convertri for all your landing pages and local business pages. That's heartwarming! Do keep sharing your feedback in FB group or drop an email to support@convertri.com, so we can work to add requests to dev timeline (post due-diligence with community). Thanks again for time and TRUST.

Joseph from Talisman Consulting Services

Convertri - Still Our Only Vendor with a Happiness Department

Good solid product, fast and easy to build funnels, support is responsive, good amount of flexibility and fair pricing. It's a good fit for us.

Pros

Fast load speed, easy to use, very much appreciate the graphical presentation of the funnel with arrows showing the user's path, excellent templates. Form creation is smooth and quick and I appreciate the weekly email updates on what the company's working on from the "Happiness Department".

Cons

I would like to see unbranded or brandable email lead notifications from the form submissions, better support for pricing tables and integration with the Constant Contact email platform.

Reasons for Choosing Convertri

Feature set, speed, did not feel like we were buying more than we needed & fair pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Their editor, GUI and feature set were/are O.K. but they began removing features and making them only available in the highest cost subscriptions while raising the prices across the board. It felt dishonest for our usage level at the time became less attractive of an option.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Joseph, thank you for your feedback and happy to see your company is enjoying Convertri. Convertri devs keep working hard to bring new features without making things difficult to achieve. Saying so, your point in Cons has been addressed in 2nd July (Tuesday) update and hope you are happy with it. Do let us know with an update to your feedback.

Peter from Peter Hons Coaching

Convertri is the Best Funnel Builder.

I am a musician, coach, therapist and working on and towards online business. I have had many Wordpress themes and other builders - but none compare with Convertri.

Pros

I love the quality, ease and speed of Convertri. But it is also the quality and professional service and support that makes this the best there is. The platform is constantly being updated and the team are professional, friendly and super fast and effective in keeping Convertri top notch. And it keeps on getting better. After 2 years, my praise and gratitude is exactly the same - if not better. They are the real deal.

Cons

Having so many quality features - there is a learning curve in some areas. This is because it is a quality and powerful program. Areas like transferring domain names over to Convertri can be awkward and complicated. However, all platforms have a learning curve to master. The majority is easy to understand and implement.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

I switched because Convertri is light years better than any other I have used or tested.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Peter, thanks for a wonderful feedback and it makes Convertri confident to continue to put efforts behind this robust product. Regarding area of improvement for domain setup, there is now a dedicated member in support providing assistance for such "tough to crack" issues. Please contact support or let's catch up on Facebook Group.

Kardy from ALF Media

Best Page Bulider By Far

Making pages fast!

Pros

Cons

Campaign search could be better. But its not a major issue

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you Kardy. Appreciate your feedback and Convertri will certainly work in favor of reducing your efforts. Could you please open a ticket with Support and explain your requirements regarding Campaign Search? This will help find out where in Dev lifecycle that point can be added.

Eric from Rapid Action Marketing

Great Funnel Builder - Awesome Development Team

Convertri is a super quick easy to use funnel builder that has the power to handle your high traffic sites. I have also tested it against many of the other funnel builders and it is faster than the more expensive funnel builders.

Pros

I am an early adopter that loves this software from day one. This funnel builder started out as a good funnel application is now first class applications since the development continues.

Cons

There are very little cons with Convertri, but if I had one request it would be to continue developing more integrations. I would love to see Thrivecart integrated since I am fan of Thrivecart. The more integrations are built into the app the better.

Cost vs performance

Response from Architech Labs

Replied June 2020

Thank you Eric. Appreciate you taking time to leave this feedback. So happy to see you enjoy using Convertri for your business. Regarding suggested integration, hope you've found recent changes useful and are able to utilize them to your benefit. :)

is from DigitalCosmos

Greatest ever page and funnel builder

I made 1000 plus pages, which is self explanatory, how much i like. Cloning and ease of placing elements, layers, forms so wonderful and making pages is no more a burden.

Pros

I like the fastest loading of the pages and the layers property

Cons

mobile optimization takes little time, but it is worth

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you IS! Your review title has made the day for everyone at the Convertri DEV team working hard to bring the experience - that you have felt. Agree that mobile page development requires a basic skill/understanding of how Convertri scans a desktop page, but once you've made few pages, one would excel in that front. Or otherwise the fee-form editor helps making fine tuning easy. What You See Is REALLY What You Get...

Keith from Marketing and Advertising

The BEST Funnel Builder Ever!

Pros

I have been using Convertri since it launched 3 years ago, and I was immediately struck by its ease of use> The owners of the company have constantly expanded and/or upgraded every single thing that this software does. Listening to customers, dealing with us directly where/when necessary and implementing ideas and suggestions from us customers

Cons

The only thing I haven't liked about this software is the fact that they didn't invent it sooner

n/a

Better, cheaper, nicer company

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Dear Keith, Glad you are loving being part of Convertri Family! Your feedback is highly appreciated and the point mentioned in Cons is a big boost. :)

Robert from Blue Penguin

Convertri the fastest page and funnel builder ever

The customer support is unlike any other experience. They are beyond helpful and take all suggestions for additions seriously.

Pros

Cons

I am not a designer so I wish there was a marketplace of shareable designs between members rather than having to pay for more themes.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hi Robert, Thanks for leaving your feedback and happy to see you are enjoying. Convertri support team appreciates your acknowledgement of the hard work they do to provide an excellent service to please customers and above all - GET EVERYONE BACK TO SPEED on time... Let us discuss on FB group about marketplace capability, otherwise it would be something that you could start as a solution to the community! :)

Lloyd from William Lloyd associates

Best funnel and page builder on the market

I bought this software when it was launched and was a founder member. There have ben improvements and updates every week since it was launched. As a page and funnel builder it was a bit cumbersome And time consuming to build headers and footers that could be used on larger sites. This has now been resolved with the introduction of blocks recently making it the best all round website development tool available in my humble opinion. The free flow page builder is unique.

Pros

Lightning fast Easy to use Intuitive Rock solid No downtime Constantly being updated and improved Fast support Large online community

Cons

Time consuming to build large multi page websites

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Lloyd, Glad you are enjoying Convertri. Also, happy to see you like the Collections feature! Convertri will continue to work and improve user experience and add features for better conversions.

KS from Green Spider Media

Great, Versatile Platform to Build Your Business

Convertri give great support. Even their email blasts are fun to read!

Pros

• Easy to create page • Flexible funnel creation • Very visual layout of the entire funnel

Cons

Some of the triggers for the Popups require some experimentation. That's probably the only functionality I find which isn't quite that intuitive.

Cost and Simplicity to Setup

Response from Architech Labs

Replied April 2020

Wow!! All Ten! Appreciate your positive comments and these are the motivation to keep moving ahead.. Happy that support experience has been useful and you love the mails. Do join in on Convertri Webinars!

Mark from VipDL

Fastest loading

Excellent overall. It's a solid platform for building all your landing pages. It looks great and it loads fast. Did I say it loads fast? This is a necessity and so it gets the highest accolades.

Pros

The fact that this loads extremely fast ... the actual pages used ... is enough of a reason to buy this. No lag in loading. Google loves it and the end-users inherently loves that. Even though people don't consciously think about loading time ... when it comes down to user experience, loading time is huge. This software platform is robust and looks great. The pages look great and the improvements over time have been great.

Cons

The mobile page issue has been inconvenient for me. Not liking that I have to edit it for mobile. Some others are automatically adjusted -- can't say that's a benefit.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied April 2020

Thanks a lot for feedback Mark. Appreciate your comments and glad you are enjoying your experience with Convertri and the speed to help with your business requirement. Completely understand about Mobile view, however the approach & ability to show custom mobile pages is the reason why you have to modify. If you go through help videos for Mobile usage it will give some tips to plan your pages. Should there be any questions - just drop them in Facebook Group.

Daniel from VLAD Wrestling

fastest loading pages in the world

fast loading and looks great on mobile devices as well

Pros

I love how fast the pages load, have not seen anything like it yet. No mater what images i can always count on a fast loading process.

Cons

The system is quite powerful; I just wished the more complex features would be easier to implement inside the pages.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your comment Daniel. Always happy to see how everyone is finding Convertri useful and also sharing where you would want Convertri to improve. Your review's title sums Convertri's original purpose - and Convertri LOVES you for highlighting that. :) Regarding complex features that you'd like to implement on your pages, do share on Facebook group so it can bring more visibility and help Convertri decide what ideas can go up on dev roadmap for faster delivery. If there is anything specific you would want to achieve (sooner) please contact Support.

Goldie from Gamma Lane Media

Amazing software

This is an amazing piece of software, I'm very impressed. It has changed my work flow.

Pros

The speed and ease of building sites, the ability to import any page. The speed of the final product.

Cons

Mobile editing is a bit of a painful process.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback Goldie! You are AWESOME! Glad you are loving Convertri. Appreciate all the feedback which helps Convertri improve as per consumer expectations. Yes PAGE IMPORTER has been a big hit with Convertri members and it has helped many agency owners to quickly onboard new clients and publish their pages with Convertri Speed. For sure Mobile editing seems a pain at start, but as you keep creating pages you'll see that mobile editing simply requires a basic workflow which then ensure all content are scanned and snapped in place for good visibility.

Peter from Exile Press

Industry: Publishing

Quality Software

Especially liked the help i got from people in the community like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at CONVERTRICKS

Pros

great support and ease of designing pages to my actual liking

Cons

steep learning curve on some things that i needed to do

Response from Architech Labs

Replied September 2019

Hello Peter, thank you for your review and glad you find support and ease of designing. The areas where you face any issues, please get in touch with support. We will work together to fix.

Mark from Life Without A Boss

Definitely worth the money!

Faster loading pages, easy layout, and design and very good features overall.

Pros

I am not a real technical person and I was able to begin building funnels fairly quickly and easily. Some of the functions are so awesome they save me time and frustration.

Cons

I think the help FAQ's are a little light. But I haven't been to a Q & A webinar either, I imagine many questions would be answered there.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Wanted a better product and believe I got one!

Response from Architech Labs

Replied September 2019

Thank you Mark, appreciate you taking time for this review. Should you require any support use the wonderful Facebook community or email support. Glad to have you in Convertri family.

Great Page Builder Priced Right

Pros

I like how fast the pages load up and I like the developments that have occurred since the initial release of the software.

Cons

I wish more people were using them and more share funnels were being created from other users.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Thank you for dropping your comments. If there is Convertri could do to improve your Experience, please DO drop a note to Support. With your support in promoting Convertri it will help grow further; and yes a marketplace for share funnels would be good idea.

Convertri- A killer launch tool

Solved the site load speed issues. Solved the quick site clone issue. Yes, I get better response from sites.

Pros

# The ability to make micro adjustments # Blazing fast site loading # No hassle with SSL # Great support # Very active and helpful user group

Cons

Difficult to even remember what I did not like

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hey! Thank you for your candid feedback. Glad you are using Convertri for your launches and very happy to see that you are love the efforts of Support team. Certainly the community always surprises with members providing ideas and support to each other.

Mark from Mark Tandan

Truly The LAST Website Builder You'll Ever Need

Pros

That it lived up to and EXCEEDED every claim on the sales page. From ease of use to end result, functionality and everything in between.

Cons

Still looking for something to fault - been unsuccessful so far.

Reasons for Switching to Convertri

Faster sites, better performance, improved functionality

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Mark, Thank you for this wonderful feedback. Glad you found it useful and up to our expectation. Also, Convertri loves killing bugs, so if you ever find out one, do let support know so it can be squashed.

Daniel from CATORI

Newbies can just get going

I love it. I love the help. So much. The community is amazing.

Pros

hmm....got to be the ease of use of the drag and drop builder! SO SO EASY!!!

Cons

Two things... 1. The easy checkout (modal i think its called) cannot change colour. Its blue and yellow. Having it grey would help (neutral) but yellow blue just looks tacky unless you use the same codes.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Daniel, glad you took time to leave feedback. Certainly the idea was always to keep it simple and newbie friendly. Also, there were some concerns identified and Convertri support joined hands together with our wonderful community to provide support to everyone. And the webinar sessions are certainly helping everyone get their questions answered. :)

Dominick from Food Production

Speed...Speed...Speed

So far everything has been great

Pros

Did I mention Speed? The pages load lightning fast and are easy to edit and build.

Cons

I wish that at some point it would be more geared to building sites in addition to just pages.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Dominick, thank you for your feedback. Yes speed is Convertri's USP and is represented by the ever excited rabbit! You can certainly create complete webstes with Convertri and some members are effectively doing this as part of their agency offering. With ever growing library of reusable content, it should help you further ease and speed up page designing.

Fasahat from Hangar 13

Industry: Computer Games

Excellent and easy funnel builder.

Pros

Ease of use What you see is what you get Excellent support and knowledge base Fantastic templates

Cons

Takes a bit of learning for what seem like simple things. Some annoying bugs.

Response from Architech Labs

Replied July 2019

Hello Fasahat, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see you find Support and Knowledge Base as positives. What could we do to further improve your experience and your Likelihood to Recommend? Do drop your comments to support@convertri.com