• Pros

• "Fastpages is easy to use and does not have a big learning curve. It loads fast as they market it. "

• "It an easy to use software to build nice looking landing pages. It is very simple to almost everyone to learn to use the drag and drop builder. You can get a nice looking result in some minutes "

• "The tool is very easy to use and whenever support is needed the FastPages team replies quick and is eager to help!"

• Cons

• "It still has some limited ability when it comes to editing and previewing on mobile but I’m told they are working on it. "

• "it could use more Templates for different Niches. Could Make it easier to write custom CSS to the templates and the elements."

• "I don't have any cons. Love to see more templates in the future. "

Browse FastPages Reviews

Casey from Hero's Journey Media

FastPages is fast! And easy to use.

I very quickly learned the software, and customer support has been awesome where I couldn't easily figure it out myself. I'm never going back to ClickFunnels. We'll be using this for our 2 businesses and all our client accounts that need landers.

Pros

I had used ClickFunnels for years to build marketing funnels, but it has a huge issue with speed, plus high monthly payments. I bought the lifetime deal for Fastpages and have been very pleased ever since. We bought the package so we can use it for both our own companies, as well as clients' marketing needs with Wordpress integration. The customer service is superb, and they've typically responded to my requests even on weekends. Highly recommend!

Cons

It is a newer software, so doesn't yet have as many features as some other landing page builders. I'm not worried about this though, as the developers are constantly working and taking requests. I'm sure Fastpages will soon a have many more features and deeper support forums, etc. I would definitely take the page load speed over a thousand wasted features any day.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Page load speed (considered absolutely critical by Amazon and other leaders), features, as well as the amazing lifetime deal.

Steve from Ellis Taylor Marketing

Switched From ClickFunnels & Never Going Back

Pros

The one time purchase fee was what initially drew me in. I was tired of paying $100/month for funnel software. Then once I started using it the templates and the way everything looks is by far my favorite thing about fast pages. I also love how easy it is to edit, the fact that it integrates directly into Wordpress, and the customer support is quick and very helpful.

Cons

I do wish it had some more reporting. I like the dashboard but I wish there were more detailed reports. And maybe I just have figured out how to do that yet. I also wish there was an app so I could check on my analytics on my phone. But these are just small things.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Mainly the price but then the features and look of the funnels have been way better than anything else I’ve seen.

Jose Luis from Segundo Piso Marketing Digital

They could be doing better

It’s a good tool you can get for one time payment but there’s better it the market

Pros

Cons

I’m a user of many sass like this one an some others works and make an introduce new features and fast pages it’s not Doing that. They are not active in their Facebook group, they don’t listen to their users. Other big con it the lack of a function to connect contact forms directly with an email account I think they could introduce new frutares like a funnel mapper or other new features but they don’t

Gonzalo from Gon Banchero

Good but with a lot to improve

Pros

The best thing is the simplicity and speed with which you can create a funnel or a landing page. The editor is good and works well.

Cons

It is not the fastest as they promise when it comes to selling it. However, it does have good speed. The integration with Wordpress never worked well for me, it always failed (even when everything was updated to the latest version) and several times I ran ads with the website that was down due to this problem. It would be nice if they continue adding functionalities.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Because of the lifetime deal. Betting that in the short term it will be a much more complete tool

Greg from Magnetic Corporate Consumer Connection

By far the Best Landing Page Software

So far so good. Very user friendly and customizable. I got BIG Plans and this fits the bill!

Pros

Affordable and wicked value. More features than any of the other competitors out there for a fraction of the cost. The support team is phenomenal!

Cons

I have not come across any flaws or cons other than I wish I found these guys sooner

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Because it was and is the best Ive been able to find, period!

Eric from Strickland Digital Media

Review for FastPages

Fastpages has the fastest load time for reloading your website! So Awesome!!! I appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team's hard work! keep it up I'm rooting for you guys.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use compared to similar software products. I also like the fact that I can create Unlimted pages or funnels with fastpages. Integration with my existing business process was easy.

Kevin from Elite Leverage Enterprises

Easy to use but at times too basic

It's still a good service if you want to publish very basic landing pages. For funnels or if you want to create multi-page projects, you are probably better off with another service.

Pros

Cons

In terms of customization options, it is too basic. if you want to move blocks you are very limited on what you can do. Even if you want to add another column you have to delete the whole row and start again. If you are working with several pages for the same domain, you don't have a way to access the page you want directly. you have to access the first one created and then access what you want.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

I did not. I still use kartra and Brizzy. Just bought a lifetime license for fastpages that I will only use for very simple projects

Ramon from MON Marketing Agency

Fastpages io - a good staticsite/landingpage alternative

Pretty good - some nice features, unsplash integration for example.

Pros

Its cheap ( I got a lifetime licence ) pretty easy to use, multi domain, ssl built in

Cons

I keep getting random "new leads" into a site that is not using a form (so where are they coming from ????)

long term Cost

Vincent from DONNE DU SENS

One of the most promising tools of its generation!

Allows me to create digital strategies quickly. Reliable, simple and fast.

Pros

The ease (and speed) to create a professional and responsive landing page connected to my autoresponder.

Cons

I like everything about this software. The current functionalities are not (yet) sufficient to compete with the 2 main competitors. But the team is working hard to quickly add powerful features. FastPages is today the solution which brings the best quality / price ratio. The most anticipated features are: - Integrated sales page / form - Upsell / Downsell (OTO) - Member area to upload training videos - Ability to send automatic emails I think that in less than 1 year Fastpages will be as powerful as its main competitor, namely ClickFunnels, but a lot will remain much cheaper!

Alexander from Shop Style Design

Great Landing Page Builder

We have integrated FastPages.io into all of our marketing efforts as the primary landing page builder.

Pros

FastPages.io is an exceptionally lightweight and fast page builder. While design elements are limited, it is more than enough for our needs.

Cons

The design elements are limited at this time, but the developers have been adding additional style elements as time goes on.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Pricing was the primary factor.

Souriya from Pitec.la

Simple and Fast

So far my experience with fast page is positive. I use it often, when I want to create simple one page website for specific purpose, I normally use fastpages.io rather than Wordpress. As a lifetime client, what worry me is there is little to no movement or improvement to the platform, this worry me if the owner already abandon it, this worry me if fastpages.io is here to stay for many years.

Pros

Desktop version of the page created by FastPages.io loading speed is fast, above average hosting. - Test at google page speed score 80+, loading time 1-2s - Test at gtmetrix.com score 80+, loading time 2s - Test at tools.pingdom.com score 85+, loading time 1-2s Overall page speed test result is fast, above average hosting, my more expensive WordPress managed hosting normally score 60-70. Very easy to use, the page builder is very simple, you will familiar within 30 mins. I can create good looking landing page quickly. I can create this sample page within 20 mins https://m.school360.online/meeting

Cons

No image auto optimized, you need to be careful to use image on fastpages.io, if you use stock image available within fastpages.io, it is very large, each image size 2-5MB, make sure you download it, compress it (can reduce to 100-500k) and re-upload that image. Limited number of template, total 19 only. I have been using fastpages.io for almost a year now, I did not see any new template added . This worry me if fastpages.io is here to stay, there is little to no improvement 2019 till now April 2020. The page builder is very basic, sometime too basic, it has only rectangular block + round corner. you cannot curve it, circle it etc .. after creating 20 pages with it, you may start to get bore and cannot get fancy with design. Small number of integration. Number of custom sub-domain is too limited, because fastpages.io is for creating a landing page (aka one page website) it is not suite tale to create many pages website, so the number of custom sub-domain offer by fastpages.io is consider a little pricey compare to other similar like brizzy.cloud where it offer unlimited sub-domain.

Lifetime Deal

Brad from ProfessorClicks

I am using Both ClickFunnels and FastPages.My Subscription will be ending soon...

Pros

The overall fast intuitive performance of the product is great. WP integration is a breeze and I have no issues at all with the software. For a one time fee compared to $97 a month, the more than transfer the more CF will analyze their business approach. Fast pages is up and very much so operational. What kind of tools do you have in your marketing toolbox? If your CC declines CF is not one of them but fastPages could be!

Cons

The only con I ran across was the stripe was not linking up for payment on day one. However, after 24 hours everything linked up. That was my only issue. Other than that I have been building and enjoying this software. De worth the money

VICTOR from Valencia Productions

Absolutely amazing software with an amazing offer!

I love the simplicity of the website and being able to create pages quickly!

Pros

I was able to replace click funnels! Although it doesn't offer nearly as many options as CF, for the price the value is insane!

Cons

Not enough proffesional looking blueprints I also wish I could connect multiple projects to one domain, not sure if that would even be possible.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

The value and pricing structure

Kiel from Champion Ways

Really good for the price

Pros

This is a really good tool and so much cheaper than the alternatives. It has some limited functionality but the builder is relatively easy to use and I like that you can use custom domains. Overall it is a great solution if you don’t want to pay $99 a month or more.

Brett from Designa Mat

Industry: Building Materials

Software that's easy to use

If you realise that it's a fairly young software and don't try compare it to the big names like Click Funnels etc, then you'll be happy with it. Great product for a great price. I recommend it.

Pros

On the whole I really enjoyed using this software. I am a business owner and didn't want to have to rely on a developer to build my online sales funnel. I built the whole thing myself and found the learning curve to be quite easy. I like the live chat feature to get answers while I'm busy working.

Cons

My frustrations were over small issues like when I built my site in 2019 you couldn't have more than now form per project. That was a big limitation for me as I need to direct my customers to a page pending on their specific needs and then capture their information accordingly. While the online chat is a great feature, they typically took more than an hour to respond and this slowed me down. A/B testing on the landing page was still in development when I build my sales funnel so I couldn't use that feature at the time in 2019 - I'm not sure if that's been released yet.

Far better pricing

Nick from Easyply B.V.

Fast pages, more conversions!

After publishing the page, I already saw an increase in conversion rate. The page is exactly the same as in my previous tool LeadPages, so it has to be page speed that made the difference.

Pros

Easy to use and the page speed is ridiculously fast!

Cons

I don't have any cons. Love to see more templates in the future.

Response from FastPages.io

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much Nick for your review.

Ahmed from Travel over Egypt

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Landing page is a must

It is promising

Pros

Seo,as your page start to be optimized properly

Cons

I think future integration,seo,planned visitors

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

It is promising beside integration and seo

Inge from Social Media Ondernemer

Loving this super fast landingpage tool

For our Facebook and Instagram ads we love to use FastPages where it assists us in generating leads and sales on a daily basis. Furthermore, we use the tool for our Facebook advertising workshop for entrepreneurs. Every participant of the workshop creates a landingpage which will be used in their Facebook ad in order to generate leads or sales for their businesses.

Pros

Cons

I would have liked to be able to change the size and colour of the font on forms

Terrance from Combat Marketer Inc

Not There Yet!

Fast. Learning curve...not as intuative as others. No templates ...No membership option. HOlding my breath and hope it gets better... Right now..Groove Pages is simular with many templates and they are adding membership intergration next year...I paid for a simular plan with them and I use them more. Templates are key!!

Pros

Attractive lay out...easy enough to navigate...good value for money. Fast.

Cons

No templates....every site has to be built from scratch...more templates for different things the better. I would like to have some type of Membership functionality liky wishlist member or something.

See Above

Juan from Montano Capital

Excellent start up

Overall I love using fastpages and will continute to do so.

Pros

This is finally a software where you can build good looking pages without prior experience. As they keep growing, normal tools available in other landing page builders are expected.

Cons

It is still lacking a lot of tools to integrate things like email campaigns, CRM, etc. But since it's a new company I know they will be adding these things if they want to compete with others.

Dimitar from Dimitkoster

Great Product for Unlimeted Projects

Fastpages.io is a great tool for my type of business to create landing pages. The integration with MailChimp helps me to generate leads for my future sales.

Pros

The usability of the product is great. Gives you all the valuable features you needed to create perfect looking pages.

Cons

I would be happy if there are more options for payment processors. Stripe is not so popular in my country.

Aman from My Leads Creator

Excellent Easy to Use Website Builder

Pros

Very Easy to Build a Website, Very Easy to Host it online with your custom domain.

Cons

Almost everything is good about this, but one thing that is missing is a build-in page analysis. I'm now managing it with Google Analysis

Reggie from ENVIX Solutions

Best Value Lifetime Landing Page Software

Recommended for all businesses that dont want to spend money on subscription based landing pages software. This is by far the best LTD software for landing pages and most importantly it loads FAST!

Pros

Priced extremely well. Offers everything you need to for building a landing page

Cons

A little hard to undo unwanted actions can make it somewhat difficult when building landing pages

LTD

Chris from MoveSquad Group

Easy pagebuilder

Good support, I had one question which was answered pretty quickly by the support people

Pros

Its very easy to use and once set up can be configured pretty much however required, the interface is very easy to understand and follows a fairly straightforward workflow

Cons

There are some features that aren't available which are standard in some other page builders, especially better facebook integration etc, but on the whole its a very solid solution that works well out of the box

Brian from Fusion Vine

Great software for funnel landing pages

Pros

This software is dead simple to use, especially if you're familiar with page builder software.

Cons

The limited integrations made this feel like it's a great entry-level funnel software. That said, I know FastPages has a number of plans for future upgrades. I'm staying tuned to see what they come up with next!

Samuel from Self-employed

Using 1 Month

Fast, iam waiting for more features to come.

Pros

Very Fast, Easy structur for building navigation/sites and a whole website out of the Editor

Cons

Less function. In the editor i cant choose the exact color of my headline, only one the 10 colors There are sometime red boxes i cant delete.

Camille from Camille Trent Consulting LLC

Solid product for a solid price

Overall, very happy with my purchase, the support, and the continual updates. Excited to see where this goes.

Pros

Speed was the biggest thing for me. Easy to set up and great for SEO and conversions.

Cons

Templates are a little lacking. Hope to see more added in the future.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

Price + speed is a compelling combo!

Cole from Reldor Group

FastPages.io from a SaaS Company

Pros

It was really easy to set up and customize a landing page using their templates gallery. It took about 30 mins to get everything set up on the page and to accept payments with Stripe.

Cons

I did have some difficulties getting my site to redirect to my custom URL using Cloudflare. There was also some confusion because they had two chat features on their site and one was not working. Once I got ahold of someone I was able to get the issue resolved. It took me about 72 hours for my custom domain to start working.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

The price was very competitive and worked well for my business needs. You can use lead pages for $25/month or pay $197 one time for lifetime use.

NIGEL from Self-Employed

Industry: Graphic Design

Good

It's good, but not great. I have built two funnels with this software, been unable to repeat the process...

Pros

I like the fact it's fairly easy to use, and that I paid a one off price for it.

Cons

Slightly confusing, doesn't always work exactly as I'd like...

Francesco from Quickliftup

Great for an alternative to more expensive competition

Pros

-Easy to create a landing page. -All pages are automatically optimized for all kind of devices. -Can change url to my website easily thanks to the plugin.

Cons

Nothing much as for now, I have been using this software for over 4 months now

A Fast Page Builder With Room of Improvements and a Few bugs

I would suggest to get it only if you need it for Basic and Fast results. It has all the things needed to start a quick page and deliver very fast. If you need something more complex and complete i would not suggest it

Pros

Easy to use, up and running within minutes and Quite complete for basic landing pages. has Seo options for basic tags and integrated with services like usplash for free images nice integration with Moosend,MC and Activecampaign also good with ZAPIER

Cons

-Very Slow loading system when fetching images trough usplash -can't find a way to upload OG images also if the menu panel is there -seems a bit buggy and blurred on big screen when loading menus -The rounded buttons are horrible, can't reshape the corners to smooth them -Can't edit precisely in mobile view, if you change the design it will reflect also on Desktop View -Not Many Elements

Kenrick from Blue Planet Store

Industry: Online Media

Easy Landing Page Builder

I was able to build landing pages much quicker than before. No code needed just drag drop and select.

Pros

I have used the other other software companies and the lifetime membership is a great price for the value of templates that are available. Everything is simple and its easy as drag and drop. The load speed is fast and also they give you free SSL certs for subdomains.

Cons

At the moment I haven't came across any issues yet, aside from the DNS setup for my subdomain.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

The pricing and the lifetime membership.

Brandon from Self Employed

Outstanding for the price

Pros

Fairly easy to use and a lot less expensive compared to all the other funnel builders out there. Fast pages doesn’t have a ton of features but great for beginners who doesn’t need all the advanced features.

Cons

Support could be quicker. It’s a newer software so bugs are going to happen but overall it great for the price.

Levi from Self-employed

Not that great. It's not a bad product. Something that might help someone like me would be better templates. I need landing pages and video sales letters.

Pros

I like that I don't have to pay monthly to keep the service

Cons

Difficult to use and navigate around in. I've used clickfunnels before and know how to use it very well.

Looking to save costs

mauricio from Hotbits

my experience

In general, quite well, as I said, sometimes it limits you and I use it for specific things such as email capture, etc. If I want something more elaborate, I use Wordpress and I use different tools depending on what I need.

Pros

an easy and intuitive program to use, in just a couple of hours one already learns to use it perfectly for its simple but effective time. a software that is used for landing page that loads fast favoring the user experience

Cons

Being new still has a lot of things to improve and implement new tools to keep up with their competition, but I have constantly improved fastpages to grow every day

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

none just saw that the software was new and I want to try it and that they offered to the first brave people who decided to buy

Steve from SMTP Depot

Fast But Incomplete

This application has a lot of potential but needs more development. Also the training/tutorials are also lacking. It felt like it was incomplete. Once they get these issues resolved it would be a great page/site builder.

Pros

Speed of page loads are fast as advertised.

Cons

Not very intuitive to use. Also, the app is limited on things you would expect for a website builder like dropdown or nested menus.

Darien from Darien Chui Photography

Industry: Photography

Clunky

Pros

there was a cheap, lifetime deal which was attractive

Cons

The interface is a bit clunky and when the payment thing stopped working, I didn't feel confident I could rely on this platform

Joey from Upplement

Excellent!

Pros

Have been using Fastpages for a couple of weeks now and it's ticking all the boxes. As the name would suggest, it's super fast, but also so easy to operate. I'm making pages and mini-websites in no time.

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet. It's quick, simple and easy, but at the same time quite powerful.

Bram from Social Media Ondernemer

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great to see how reactive the support is.

Pros

Why I tried FastPages and are still using it? Because of the fast loading times and the great support they deliver. Furthermore, they also are very good at adding features or fixing bugs in a very short limited time.

Cons

Nothing yet. Can't wait until quizzes are available.

Branislav from Branike

Simple. Fast loading. Great

Pros

Simple. Fast loading. Easy duplication of pages ..

Cons

Gradually added features that are missing. But the efforts of the creators are huge.

Reasons for Choosing FastPages

I see the future in them. Saving money. Creator support. I like new challenges.

Ivor from NetJam

Easy to use sitebuilder

Quickly creating multi-variant landing pages for AB testing

Pros

It has a very intuitive interface and allows me to rapidly create landing pages.

Cons

The integration options are limited, though it does integrate with Zapier

Greg from Slender You

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Fastpages work

Good So far, Still learning to use it to the best ability

Pros

Easy to navigate, pages simple to build and produce results fast

Cons

difficulty using existing templates replacing images with my own