All GoDaddy Website Builder Reviews

Romaric

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

GoDaddy Website Builder

It's a perfect solution for designing simple landing pages and other types of forms. It's easy to use and doesn't cost much money. It doesn't require any skills to work with the editor as all the features are well specified. I recommend this tool to people who are looking for simple-to-work-with web designing solutions.

PROS

I tried GoDaddy Website Builder for some months and overall, the qulaity of experience it offers isn't that bad. It's a nice option dfor designer who are looking for a simple web builder tool with limited features of course.The UI is quite neat and simple to work with; You don't need to be a developer to work with.The editor is highly responsive and one killer aspect of it is that ; it doesn't lag or bug like some website builders that I have tested.The fact that this visual builder is well coded and there are no bulk addons makes its editor fully responsive and runs seamlessly even on low-capacity computers.The pricing structure is quite fair compared to the quality of experience the builder itself delivers. I must say it's affordable.

CONS

GoDaddy Website Builder is limited to certain features and funtionalities and this makes the overall designs to not being very visual appealing. I can say it's a nice alternative for building just simple landing pages.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

The visual builder is very cool but it's very complex in structure and only works with Divi products.

Candace

Fishery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Amazing!!

PROS

I love how it was so ease to make my site on this website. Customer service was an amazing help.

CONS

Having the app on your phone takes up alot of memory.

Isaac

Entertainment, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Affordable Quality

Very, very good experience with the product. It distinctly underperforms in a couple areas, but those are not vital for most needs.

PROS

Easy to use, intuitive design, lots of content options, very good at representing final product. Good support when needed. Secure from attacks.

CONS

Integrations require technical knowledge, many of them are not put in well and require some hard coding knowledge to deal. The customization options are limited.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Squarespace has a terrible UI when I used it last. They are very good looking, but painful to work the behind the scenes in the design.

Randi

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

A Beautiful Professional Look

Fantastic! I've never had any issues, my website is impressive to potential and existing clients, and having a beautiful website that performs well is critical in my business.

PROS

I had a gorgeous website that looked professionally designed in short order. The templates are simple to use, and modifications are quick and easy in real time. I can update my website at any given time with very little effort. I just love the way my website looks.

CONS

The only thing I can say I don't particularly like is the cost; however, I'm also a firm believer in getting what you pay for ... and the product is amazing.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Word Press was too difficult to work with and the templates were limited in their options.

Jessica

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

A great inexpensive means to explore

PROS

I was able to freely explore different templates and programs for which to start a page for a budding business.

CONS

It was a new tech experience that took some minimal time to get comfortable with; many choices!

Jacob

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great and easy website building tool

Very satisfied, would use again especially if there is a low budget and a need to get up a website quickly

PROS

It's ease of use and the fact that I was able to get up a professional looking website in a matter of hours without any coding knowledge

CONS

It was not as customizable as I would have liked. The more expensive options allow for more customizations

Angela

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Go Daddy Makes It Easier!

PROS

Go Daddy didn’t only help me with the name Of my company also that gave me the tools to build my website as well as helping in the choice of my domain!

CONS

The only problem I had was finding time to complete the process on my own

Rilwan

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Nice selection of modern templates

PROS

The ease to build a website on the platform is the selling point. The other will be the nicely designed and in trend templates that you can choose from for your website.

CONS

So far, the only con will be the pricing as its a bit on the expensive site.

Michelle

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2020

Go with GoDaddy

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

PROS

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

CONS

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Emil

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

PROS

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

CONS

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Need to consider the different preferences and needs of different clients.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2021

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

PROS

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

CONS

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

For some projects it's easier. Especially when you're using GoDaddy already as a registrar and host.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I didnt switch to exclusive use of GoDaddy over these other products but I recognize there is a time and place (client & timeline) for each of them.

Kristen

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Amazing Web Design Software!

Overall, wonderful experience with the software! Easy to use. Opens up e-commerce opportunities. Helps customers find you online. Made a modern minimalist website with little effort for our business. Definitely a great option besides customer service isn’t as quick or helpful as I people expect for price.

PROS

This software is rather easy to use compared to others I’ve tried and has been a true asset to our small business. We’ve created a modern sleek website using this where customers can actually purchase directly and get more info on what we offer.

CONS

The customer service did not impress me. Slow and not very helpful. It’s the only issue I have with this.

Looked best

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wix was glitchy and I felt this would be better after reading reviews and it is much better.

Sydney

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

PROS

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

CONS

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

The linked payment options, email marketing, social media and a few others made the package a better alternative.

Less work.

Harsha

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Best website building domain for the start-ups

With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

PROS

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

CONS

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wanted to check the user interface and additional features which helps in building website.

CHARLENE

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Great customer service, dependable

PROS

I found it easy to set up , using the templates saves a lot of time and looks professional. Throughout the years I have redesigned several times and usually within a few hours a new site is up and running.

CONS

I would just say to keep getting the best site and price Call once a year and have them check the “latest technology and pricing “ many times its best to start fresh to have things look good on ever changing interface

Reason for choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I found it to be an easier setup , Wix was good to

Jenine

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

PROS

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

CONS

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Stephanie

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

Wish I would have used them in the beginning

Been great! I hear a lot of complaints but I've had a great experience.

PROS

My website was up, running and beautiful within a few hours after signing up. I had spent months trying to design my old website with WordPress and was about to throw in the towel. I just don't have the budget to hire someone. Thanks to GoDaddy I don't have to!

CONS

They give you a free trial of their top features but I would like to have seen a preview of what my site would look like with other basic features. That way I could make the decision for the best package for my needs.

Reasons for switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

My site was constantly being attacked and had spam uploaded to my account overnight. It was a regular occurrence, even after all their security measures.

1 employee