Browse PhoneSites Reviews

Julie from ACE Mystery Shopping

Industry: Market Research

I Need More Than 5 Stars to Describe Phonesites!

Phonesites wears multiple hats on my computer/phone. I make custom landing pages for my own marketing, I use it to collect customer feedback surveys for my clients, and for booking webinars. The possibilities are really endless. Their customer support team is amazing! They really get to know their customers through their Facebook group, which is a big factor in why I like them so much!

Pros

It's hard to say what I like best. The site is easy to set up and I love their online Facebook community, filled with other entrepreneurs that work together to help one another. I had tried other funnels and they were just too complicated for me. I would always get "stuck" and cancel my subscription or abandon my funnels during their free trials. Phonesites keeps it simple so you can actually learn the software and how to make the most amazing landing pages in 5 minutes or less (just a little longer, if you're like me and want the design to be perfect).

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneSites

My attention span with other landing pages was too short. I needed something that I could master quickly, without having to have a bunch of other subscriptions integrated with the landing pages. With Phonesites, I didn't need a separate bulk emailer subscription like with Infusionsoft or Click Funnels.

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

. I started listening to the Hard Core Closer podcast and really liked the message that Ryan Stewman, the founder of Phonesites puts out. I decided to try Phonesites and was hooked.

Jim from Billings Metal Roofing

Review of Software

I use these landing pages through out all social, business listings, print phone book ads, GEO Fencing, Location marketing, on and on. So far I have not discovered a situation where phonesites is not perfect.

Pros

It is very easy to use, the support is phenomenal, I have never been turned away with a new idea. The support is on it right away to help with new projects...

Cons

I didn't start using it sooner. I have generated insurance leads for maybe 4 years now and the whole process was a pain in the neck. One software for this, one for that, and on and on. The deal with phonesites is I have never had to go outside phonesites to create a form or connect with my CRM or anything

Reasons for Choosing PhoneSites

I like the rep, and the support available while I was considering was phenomenal. If I remember right I pulled the trigger Christmas Eve afternoon when the world is psycho, but phonesites had it together, and support walked me thru the onboarding. It didn't hit me till later, but it was Christmas Eve. Thanks, Santa

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

I like the rep and did not mail chimp at all. Lead Pages was my first, I had experience with word press so I wasn't terrible hard to use, but PHONESITES IS SO MUCH EASIER.

Renee from Gold's Gym

Phonesites is a great option for quick and agile online sales

We use PhoneSites with clients when getting them started with a sales funnel and it has enabled us to service more clients, more quickly.

Pros

The ease of use of PhoneSites is unmatched. You can put a sales funnel in place, complete with an email campaign, in under an hour. You can also create and use templates to make the process even faster. PLUS, you can create multiple funnels for different needs and campaigns.

Cons

I do wish there was more ability to use custom HTML and there is only one opt-in button per funnel. It's simple but can be a bit limiting at times.

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

We still use WordPress for higher value accounts, however, PhoneSites has provided us with an option for clients who cannot afford completely customized web design.

Response from LeadTraps

Replied December 2019

Hey Renee! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!. You can use custom HTML & CSS! Have you seen the tutorials in the free Phone Funnels training modules? We also have shared in the group when questions arise on where/how to add coding. You can add HTML coding in any of the Headline, Subheadline, or Text blocks on the Design tab (ideally within the Text block), and then you can add CSS coding in the Design Tab's Custom Coding section. Also, you can add in multiple buttons. Use the "Add Block" feature on the Design tab to add additional buttons.

Calub from Bryne Roofing & Construction

Great product simple to use

It's a great tool to have and use to help advertise & generate leads whether you're starting a business from scratch like it helped me do or whether you're a sales professional in today's modern technological world. No other software even comes close to competing.

Pros

The simplicity of how easy it is to create your own funnel

Cons

No complaints whatsoever so far with this product

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Too complicated and difficult to set up and understand. Also the support with phonesites is a ton better than clickfunnels.com.

Gene from Gene Hall Realty

Killer lead generation

Customer service is top notch and the flexibility of the software makes it value phenomenal.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use. The program can be used to generate anything from webpage to a funnel to a brochure to a sign in page for a realtor event it is a ultimate capture website producing software

Cons

Nothing I have found with the program is negative.

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Phonesites was more affordable and it’s ability to attract higher quality leads.

Tod from Consulting Industry

Industry: Fine Art

The best

As a seven-foot-two Ethiopean woman, my opinion is very important. And it is my opinion that this software is among the very best at what it does. You will not find another software that does what this does as quickly and cheaply. If you do, I will seriously fight you.

Pros

It's easy, it loads fast, there's no nonsense with support, 90% of the work is done for you already. You can program followup.

Cons

I spent a lot of time wasting money on things that were not this

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Absolute nonsense with support and way too bloated and slow. Like me. We don't need two of me.

JJ from Markus Marketing

Best ROI Tool We Use

We use this software for everything from lead capture to lunch menus. The best value and easiest website creation software I’ve ever used. We can literally provide hundreds of dollars in value to our clients with just a 10 minute page creation.

Pros

Ease of landing page creation and ability to host as many pages and URLs as we choose. The follow up system is also incredible!

Cons

During the initial launch there were things I wanted to be able to change and couldn’t, but there has been several updates which allowed full customization of every step of the software.

Rad from Rad White

Easiest funnels & website software Ive used

I'd recommend to anyone who finds tech an annoying part of running your own business. These guys have really made it simple and streamlined. You still need to do some training but nowhere near the amount of training I needed to do for other funnel programs.

Pros

Simple Great support Excellent training to get started fast Effective Gets results Impresses clients!

Cons

It's always evolving with new features, so "sometimes" things look a bit different, but I know they are making it better.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

This was simpler and easier

Dan from 5F Marketing

Stop looking at other software now!!

I think that it has allowed me and my team to develop products not only for us but for our clients they can help others get lead generation on their own.

Pros

This software is excellent. It’s a boil down version of what you need to get in leads no matter what business you have. I didn’t think they can make web design so simple but this makes your website work for you. This software alone has allowed many people to not only get leads but be creative in their own prospecting process.

Cons

It’s customizable to a good point but it’s not fully customizable and I think that’s a good thing because it’s so simple you don’t have to worry about that much code or breaking anything that would cause the page to go down.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneSites

Just had a superior experience with little to no knowledge of coding.

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Easier to use. All in one

Joseph from Internet

Best Software Out There For Making High Converting Lead Gen Websites Quickly

Pros

It's super simple to integrate and customize. I can build quick websites with a headline, subheadline, call to action, and option, add videos, pictures, reviews, etc, in 5-15 minutes or less. The pages load fast and are very reliable

Cons

That I didn't get it and make better use of it sooner

Corey from Easier Accounting

Elegantly Simple & Powerful

Pros

It is very easy to work within this platform. The speed at which you can create learning pages can greatly help you with your marketing campaigns so that you can test, adjust and test again to find out what combinations work best

Cons

I don’t think there is anything I don’t like about the software. Perhaps to make integration into active campaign a little easier might be nice but other than that nothing that I can think of

Trevor from Empire Realty Group

Simple to use but still has the features that you need

Pros

The software makes it easy to get started with. I was able to generate a buyer lead that converted into a sold client in less time than the trial period. Whether you are a start-up or been in business for years, this is what you have been searching for.

Cons

It does everything that I need it to do.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneSites

Phonesites is capable of far more for and at a lower cost than the competition!

Daniel from Elite Clarity

Here's the thing

Here's the thing, I've tried and tested many softwares in my day. The ultimate productivity killer is spending time on minimum wage tasks such as prospecting. My time is best served helping clients. Phonesites allows me to build out lead capture pages in minutes to attach to my site and promote my services. Take it a step further by automating my follow up as well, now I'm only talking to ready and willing people. Total game changer

Pros

Easy to use. Quick turn around. Unlimited pages. Custom DNS. Speed of execution. Training. Support

Cons

Umm. It's done everything I needed so there's nothing to say here

See pros

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Ease of use, speed of execution

Christopher from Enfire Media Group

My personal experience

Phonesites, was the missing tool to helping me scale my agency and sell more funnels to businesses in absolute need. Funnels, are the engine of our current and future economy. Build your first funnel with phonesites and become addicted like I did.

Pros

Functionality, the software support, the community, the money its made me

Cons

Needs a few upgrades, such as font choices, an option to create sales pages and upsells and downsales.

Tim from Illustrated Properties

Best DIY Lead Gen Software Around

I’ve generated new listing, open house and buyer funnels and have closed over $1mil in sales.

Pros

I love the simplicity of it. You can lay in bed and create a basic funnel in 5 minutes (yes I timed it) or create a more elaborate one in 20 -30 minutes. Tech support is on point as well. For the price it’s a no brainer.

Cons

I haven’t gotten there yet. I’ve created over 20 sites and haven’t really run into anything I don’t like. This is my first funnel software also.

Josiah from Prospect Bacon

The No Brainer of the Landing Page Software World

Pros

Our setup time for a Phonesites page that converts with traffic is 1/3 of the time it is with our competitors. It also converts about 12% better on average. Combine that with the customer support and it just makes too much sense.

Cons

Honestly no complaints it does what it advertises very well.

Dan from Medical Device

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

You won’t find a more user friendly, to the point, funnel maker

This software will get purchased by a huge company. No doubt. It’s awesome and easy to use. I’ve made a ton of money with it

Pros

Ease of use. Period. It’s badass, will it make Wordpress worthy sites? No. Will it make landing pages that work and easily line up to a sms or email follow up (all internally) yes! Great for all businesses

Cons

I really can’t think of any cons. It’s a great software at a great price. It’s got a built in and easy to use autoresponder where you can set up weeks worth of follow up emails

Jamie from ABCS Promotions

Phonesites beat's the competition in every way!

Creating leads, owning the information vs a third party, and actually gives you the tools to always stay proactive in growing our business.

Pros

Phonesites is easy to use, change up on the fly from your phone at a very reasonable cost with a great support team. I personally think Phonesites will far surpass Click Funnels and other industry-leading software, if for no other reason than they always put the customer first.

Cons

I can't really think of any con's except that it hasn't reached its full potential which is actually really exciting to see what is coming in the future.

Peter from Apartment Heroes

The Best Software Changing the Mobile Funnels Game!

I needed a way to set up appointments for apartment clients. This solved my problem. Also a way for clients to order their gift card. This solved my problem. Very grateful for the early adoption of Phonesites.

Pros

Very User Friendly. Learn how easy it is to help others as quick as 5 mins with Phonesites!

Cons

None its meets all my expectations and I'm very satisfied.

Price and simplicity

Niki from Linnenkugel Real Estate Group

Amazing bang for your buck!

Pros

I’ve used a lot of other funnel building software with little success. I love the ease of use and being able to create eye catching funnels so quickly. It has every tool I need and the support is amazing! I’m so glad I found this software.

Cons

I don’t have a green sports car like the creator of Phone Sites.

Marty from CRSLLC

Intuitive, simple....even a tech idiot like me can make it work in 5 mins!

5 out of 5 stars...says everything

Pros

If you are looking for a sales funnel software that doesn’t take A PhD in rocket science to use....look no further! 5 minutes and you have a functional sales funnel ready to provide you leads! Highly recommended!

Cons

That I didn’t find it sooner...it generates 80-100 leads a month for us.

Todd from Altura Digital Solutions

So easy a caveman could do it....

In a word; excellent.

Pros

Simple, intuitive design, and very customizable. Plus it’s has a built in auto responder with email and text at no additional changer for the software. I’ve literally sat at a pizza shop before and created a funnel to send to a real estate agent who had postcards sitting in a stack at the pizza shop. Plus with a growing library of funnel designs you have lots of choice. Lastly, the support staff is amazing, not only will they help you build your first funnel, but they will help you adjust so you actually get results. Plus support tickets get back to you quickly.

Cons

Ummmmm.... it’s be nice if you could make the corners of CTA buttons round off...

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Well, not fully switch but for the price and ease of functionality, it was a total no-brainer

Jake from Wiles-Side Marketing, LLC

Easiest Way To Look Like A Professional

I love it!! I’m completely computer illiterate which is a huge no no in this day & age but with the simplicity of PhoneSites I have already built over a 120 lead generating web funnels, as well as recruitment pages, fundraising pages, blog and news pages & many many others!

Pros

Everything. Ease of use. Unlimited functionality. Incredible remote functionality (meaning you can build a website from your phone anywhere there’s internet). I also love that you can use it to help people in any industry.

Cons

The one & only downside which isn’t even an issue with the value it brings is that it subscription based. If one could simply pay a grand or 2 for a lifetimes use or get a great lifetime lock in that would be awesome. I’ve heard the lifelong Apex members get this & is something I’ll definitely look into. I’m a PhoneSites user for life!!

Chad from Blue Fox Growth Solutions

Easy to use and a great value

Phonesites is great. It's provided me quite a few new leads and is an integral part of my business. The customer service is top notch and is always willing to help you build out your landing pages. I tell everyone about this product!

Pros

It's super easy to use! I can literally set up a funnel on my phone for a client in minutes.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is the fact that you can't upload pictures in bulk to the gallery.

Price and usability.

Josh from Marketing and Advertising

The best landing page software in the world

I have an incredible ROI with Phonesites.

Pros

It is super easy to use. It's extremely fast and effective.

Cons

I didn't find it sooner. There are some features I'd like it to have in the future.

Brandon from OptiForm

Best sales software no matter your skill level

Pros

It can be done easily and efficiently from you phone!!!

Cons

Theirs nothing bad to say about it. You can be a pro in 5 min!!!

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Phonesites has an ease of use unlike any other!

Shawn from Business Brand Mastery

Complex made Simple

It’s amazing! My clients that dread tech smile while building out their lead gen pages.

Pros

It is simple to use and the people within the community help out instantly if you need anything at all.

Cons

Changing font color to individual words in my sales copy.

It’s community.

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Stronger community and there efforts to help out when needed.

Toni from Renew Life Today

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The easiest Lead Gen software out there.

I’ve created more leads with PhoneSites than any other software. For me, I’m so tech dumb, this has been a lifesaver.

Pros

On PhoneSites, you can create a sales funnel straight from your phone. The site does it all. From creating the website, several landing pages, video pages, follow up emails...all without being tech savvy. The customer service has been phenomenal. If I got stuck, I quickly send an email or reach out on the Facebook group and customer service will jump on a Zoom to see what the heck I’m doing. The training videos are excellent. This has been amazing. I can’t say enough about the software.

Cons

I haven’t found a ‘con’ in using the software.

Christopher from Affordable Real Estate

Best ever

10/10 customer service is incredible!

Pros

Easy to use! Simple landing pages, and lead capture!

Cons

Nothing. It is the best way to generate leads.

Adam from Alpha Media Group

The best for leads

PhoneSites helps me and my clients generate quality leads fast. The good thing about PhoneSites is I can have a funnel up and running within minutes without having to know anything about code

Pros

Simple to use and very effective. PhoneSites is worth signing up for.

Cons

I wish I got in early and had it sooner.

David from The Manske District

Easy to Use

It’s affordable and easy to use. You can build unlimited landing pages. This allows us to use Phonesites for a variety of different functions; including marketing, referrals, and surveys. It’s a great all around platform.

Pros

Ease of use. Sites are easy to build. Great customer support. Works for simple funnels and complex funnels. Easy follow up campaigns.

Cons

I have no complaints so far. We have been using it since it launched.

Bill from Green Family Consulting

Pros

Super simple to use interface. Even being technically challenged I was able to figure out how to use the basics. The available support is amazing as well. There are at a minimum weekly recorded trainings that can be viewed as much as needed. Along with one on one support available.

Cons

No cons. The leads generated way out weigh the price of the software.

Joe from ONELOCOMULTIMEDIA INC

Phonesites

The overall experience I have with phonesites is amazing. My reason is because the software is very intuitive and if you are able to post on Facebook or Instagram then you will be able to use this software yourself.

Pros

What I liked most about the software is that you are able to build a landing page quick and easy on your phone when in the go or on a laptop. You get a professional landing page every time.

Cons

The only thing least I like about the software is that I waited to long to get this.

Thos from Real Estate

Optimal Sales Tool

Client database/ contact system

Pros

Ease of use Dependability System speed

Cons

Early adopter Unproven product initially

Tomas from Top Class Installations

No Tech Skills Needed

PhoneSites is much more than a landing page builder. We’re currently using it to page simple webpages to collect data, resumes, leads and much more. The software is limited only by your imagination.

Pros

Easy to setup and use even for those without advanced tech skills.

Cons

No cons in my opinion. These guys nailed it!

C.J. from Victory Merchant Services

I’ve used them all

PS has allowed me to build simple and quick landing pages that allow me collect data, make sales and promote my brand and service.

Pros

Insane fast, quick set up, very short learning curve, FB support is a HUGE help

Cons

That I waited to buy in when it was in BETA and paid twice as much

Reasons for Switching to PhoneSites

Simplicity, speed and the support they promised in the group which so far has been understated. The group is a HUGE help.

James from Flood Ford Lincoln

Easiest, best and most supported funnel maker out there!

Pros

Ease of use and the support is unmatched. I have never used or seen for that matter a company that was so willing and ready to help with anything or question you may have. Truly like no other company out there.

Cons

I only regret not getting it sooner (the price was cheaper than too) But other than that it has truly exceeded my expectations so far.

Riley from Stokes Mazda

Simple Lead Gen

Extra lead generation rather than waiting for people to come in I can reach out to them! This site makes it so easy to do all of that!

Pros

Phone sites is extremely easy to set up, it takes less than 10 minutes and you are up and going. Yes you will spend more time than that fine tuning your site but it is very easy to use.

Cons

More customization options would be nice.

Jeff from SenText

Awesome software

I love Phonesites. I use it as a recruiting and marketing tool.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use. I have no coding experience, and built my first website in less than an hour. This is an amazing marketing tool!

Cons

Absolutely nothing. No cons to report. Everyone needs this software.

Michael from Buckmaster Roofing and Construction

Quick and Easy

I’m loving it. It helps drive in leads and follow up with those leads.

Pros

I love how easy it is to learn, and use. You can make webpages from your phone quick and easy. I can use it to help others with their business. It works for any industry.

Cons

I don’t have any cons yet. You can do everything!

Joseph from Reliance Real Estate Team of Keller Williams Realty

Best Website Builder Ever

If you have a lead generation problem or just want more leads, then buy this software!

Pros

Quick and easy to use. You can even design on your phone! Trust me you don't need to be a tech junkie to use this.

Cons

Nothing. It is literally the best software!

Apryl from Dog House Marketing

Focus on something else!

With the features in PhoneSites, I have time to focus on something else--like selling and building relationships. The Facebook Group is also a handy 24/7 resource!

Pros

I love the ease of use. I can build a campaign from my phone in minutes, not hours! It's easy to learn and use. With unlimited pages, I was able to produce 30+ landing pages for multiple pain points and targeting the precise customer I want to engage. The ability to set up an email drip from PhoneSites puts my follow up on autopilot.

Cons

Having to use Twilio for SMS drip campaigns. I wish there was an easier way for SMS follow-ups, but that is my only complaint.

Justin from Ascend Benefits

Easy to use!

Pros

I love how QUICK you can get a landing page up and running! The support staff at Phonesites will walk you through the entire process.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software.

Eric from eXp Realty

Super easy to use!

Great traffic and less capture info. Very flexible.

Pros

Couldn’t be an easier lead gen/funnel software out there.

Cons

Nothing. Overall, I find the software to be well worth the money.

Chris from Marketing and Advertising

Game changer

Being able to bring in legitimate clients and scale my business

Pros

Extremely easy to use Time efficient Effective

Cons

Nothing of yet. Will update later on if something comes up.

Brian from Insurance of Texas

Very Easy to Use

Pros

Easy to get started Easy to use Easy to Customize

Cons

I would like to be able to duplicate my pages for different regions, but that’s not a big deal

Rob from Royal lepage

Great program

A+

Pros

Simplicity of the product is key. It is so easy to use

Cons

Variety of templates at the moment. (More coming soon)

Jason from Health insurance

Lead Gen is Everything

Combining this software with social media to generate and much exposure and leads as possible.

Pros

Ease of use. Hands down what everyone needs in a situation when you have not gotten enough leads to sell to. Being in front of people is the key to sales. And Phonesites is the key to being in front of people

Cons

There are none. Ease of use. No tech skills needed. Just patience and creativity

Tim from R3C Service Companies

Training and Service are AMAZING!!!

Pros

Phonesites is Simple and Fast! It is Lean and yet offers so much! You can be up and running in no time! Great support!!!

Cons

Phonesites is next level stuff! This is a must have, if you are Serious about generating leads for your Business!