• Pros

• "A great software for drag and drop page design. Its a great user Interface, easy to use with tons of functionalities"

• "I LOVE the options and customizability of VC. It really helps me to be able to provide a top tier service at an affordable cost. "

• "This is a great way to make complex sites and page layouts, without having to hand-code each page. It's great for a designer like me that would GREATLY prefer to not code."

• Cons

• "Although it gives a professional image, sometimes it makes the web portal heavy and it takes a while to load ... however, its design compensates for the wait."

• "The only disadvantage of visual composer is its difficulty in obtaining license"

• "VC can have some bugs, particularly when playing with themes that aren't optimized for it. It's not a deterrent in any way though. "

Browse Visual Composer Reviews

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

The best and Professional Website Builder for WordPress

I am a Professional WordPress developer and I have found Visual Composer very useful for my WordPress Websites. I really love these content elements that I can find with Visual Composer. Sometimes I design the website through the premium templates of Visual Composer for my clients. I really like this plugin and I am really satisfied with Visual Composer.

Pros

Visual Composer is the professional drag and drop website builder. Design layout of your WordPress website pages according to your content requirements. You can use a lot of beautiful elements. Just drag and drop these content elements in your pages and then edit the content according to your website. Even you can find a lot of premium templates, blocks, and extensions. You can design a professional layout for your website using the visual composer.

Cons

The layout of Visual Composer is really easy to understand and use. You can easily switch from a classic editing option to the Visual Composer. All features, tools, elements, blocks, and premium templates are incredible. I never faced any issue or problem during the use of this professional plugin. So according to my experience, there are no cons.

Dennis from Twofold Media

Visual Composer Streamlines our Wordpress Development Process

Overall, Visual Composer has been an extremely important part of our pipeline. It has allowed us to provide streamlined solutions for clients looking for new websites.

Pros

Let's be honest, building every single site from scratch is not an efficient use of time, especially in the business world. Visual Composer has been a tremendously powerful tool that's allowed us to build sites quickly, efficiently, and with high performance. We love this software and use it on ALL of our Wordpress sites.

Cons

The software, at times, can be a little clunky with its backend user interface. Fortunately, with a little bit of code knowledge, you can move pieces as you need to.

Reasons for Choosing Visual Composer

By pure chance, plus I prefer to edit sites using a back-end interface versus a front-end interface.

Response from TechMill

Replied September 2019

Thank you! Our main goal is to speed up the design process so you could deliver better results in a faster way. I'm glad you enjoy using it.

Diego from Blackace

One of the most complete page builders for Wordpress.

Several customization options, however it is not very easy to use at first, it takes a little practice to become familiar with the tool. I used it for a long time, but I switched to Elementor because it is not very easy for my clients.

Pros

What I liked most about Visual Composer, was the integration with other plugins like Revslider, ACF and others. Various customization options for desktop and smartphone.

Cons

From the beginning I always found it heavy, slow to load and visualize the elements on the page. This did not favor optimization for Google searches.

Alex from Esper Creations, LLC

Perfect solution for creating websites and an insanely fast speed

Overall, if you are looking to turn out a client's website in a VERY short amount of time, Visual Composer is the way to go. I've tried all the other drop and drop builders and, as a 8 year front end developer, I find that this one offers the most intuitive solution for all my needs.

Pros

The best aspect of Visual Composer is it's ease of use. The plugin requires essentially no real development knowledge (aside from the occasional manual CSS styling) and bring my development time down by at least 3 times. Typically it takes a couple of hours to manually type out the front end of any website even if you are using a front end framework like bootstrap or material design but with this software, it takes literally minutes to throw together an equivalent looking product.

Cons

Arguably the worst part about any drag and drop builder is the affect they have on page speeds. With each software in this industry trying to expand on their included components and styling, the page speeds decrease significantly. Even when I attempt to combat this slowdown with every single trick in the google optimization book (minification, compression, lazy loading, static site generation, asset combination, CDN implementation, etc..) the site is still dirt slow compared to progressive web apps.

Response from TechMill

Replied May 2019

Thanks you for the detailed review. No doubt speed is very important and we are making improvements constantly and achieving better and better results.

Antonio from TTB

Great visual builder for Wordpress

We used Visual Composer as a tool to build a tourism industry website. They wanted a beautiful website and Visual Composer helped us achieve exactly that. We built a beautiful website with almost no real effort. The drag and drop interface and the ease with which VC handles moving layouts around were astonishing to say the lease. It was amazing using Visual Composer and I am certain it will be my go-to visual builder whenever I need such a thing.

Pros

Visual Composer is rich in blocks and all the blocks they provide look amazing. I loved how I could set up a page like I wanted it in a fraction of the time it would take me without using Visual Composer. The interface is clean and easy to use, which makes using Visual Composer a very positive experience.

Cons

There were no down sides for using Visual Composer. Everything was flawless. I will definitely use it again for future projects that require WordPress.

Reasons for Choosing Visual Composer

It had the most complete list of elements we needed and it felt the most robust of the three systems we considered.

Reasons for Switching to Visual Composer

We wanted to try out a new system that looked amazing in the online examples.

Marius-Iulian from Soft Dreams

Life changing add-on!

Pros

It`s really easy to set up an WordPress page. Before Visual Composer, it was all about making templates and a lot of html/css. When using Visual Composer, you almost get responsive done also!

Cons

I think the price is a bit high for what is offering, but you can always catch some discounts (they make these campaigns from time to time)

Reasons for Choosing Visual Composer

I found the community a bit bigger than on Elementor.

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the awesome and straight to the point feedback! We are passioned about our builder and I can promise you - it will be better and better!

Melvin from Marketing and Advertising/Self Employed

It can get easier

Cool to work with, I've used it for more than 3 years now.

Pros

This is a software that's here to make your life easy, it may take some time to get a grip of it, but once you practice with it, it becomes really easy to work with. You will be able to create beautiful websites from scratch.

Cons

The performance isn't very good. It can be improved, maybe with a CSS builder that allows you to include only the CSS you plan to use, and discard everything else.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is noted and we will make sure to address it in our future versions.

Abigail from The Growth Metric

Industry: Online Media

Makes creating a Beautiful Website Relatively easy

Visual composer is easy to use, and creates really amazing pages although there are still a few bugs.

Pros

I've used Virtual composer on 3 websites, admittedly because it came with the themes. But I've also used DIVI which is similar and I found Visual composer easier to use and less overwhelming. VC is easy to use all you need to is install and activate the plugin ad you can design any page either from the back end or from the front end. I love how the features are not listed in a long grid/list like DIVI because it's a little overwhelming seeing a long list of features (It makes me overthink the features I actually need) Instead the features are arranged in tabs, and there a search feature so I can search for a particular option. VC has great design options like the option to create animated headings/Title. I also love how it come with Google fonts, and supports video background.

Cons

1. On slow internet connection, it takes FOREVER for my website to load, sometimes even when the internet speed is fast, it still takes a while to load. 2. The website sometimes it renders differently on different devices. For example, on my end I can see a button but when ic heck my website on a friend's comp, the button isn't there. if I hover above where the button is supposed to be, I can tell there's a link but the CTA button isn't visible

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the feedback and your suggestions are noted.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

Professional Drag and Drop Editor for Websites

I have found Visual Composer the best editor for my websites. I always use Visual Composer in my WordPress websites. I really like the features of this Plugin. Because now I can design and build the websites easily. I use all elements from beginning to the advanced. Creating rows in the web pages and then editing content of the website is really easy through Visual Composer. I am really satisfied and happy.

Pros

Visual Composer is the best drag and drop editor WordPress plugin that allows you to build responsive and stunning web pages. You can design unique layouts for your websites. You can find templates, elements, extensions and blocks. Use these content elements and edit the website according to your requirements. The best part of the plugin that you can do all these changes without the knowledge of coding.

Cons

The features of Visual Composer are really incredible for the web designers and developers. As a web developer and according to my personal experience, Visual composer is perfect without any kind of cons.

Michael from Blu Creative

One of the top visual page editors for WordPress

Due to the limitations in the Cons column, we've started implementing LiveCanvas since it allows for a pretty seamless integration with Bootstrap 4 classes & modules.

Pros

While there's a lot of competition in the visual page editor space right now, Visual Composer remains at the top of the list in terms of quality, and ease of use. Where Visual Composer shines is the easy addition of templates & custom modules. With a little bit of coding/tinkering you can easily set up custom modules such as feeds, frequently used template parts, etc. - All while keeping the drag-n-drop aspect of Visual Composer

Cons

It's unfortunate that VC uses a custom set of shortcodes/tags to implement the design, as the theme you're using will have to explicitly be compatible with the editor. It would be much more flexible if VC was built upon a more commonly used system like Bootstrap

Lee from Sydney PA Hire

Easy for Business Owners to Maintain Site Without Learning HTML/CSS

My website was 9 years old, not mobile friendly & I was losing sales as a result. I needed to update but I wanted something I could update myself. I had been using MS Expression web so I wanted another WYSIWYG solution. I got a developer to transfer some of my pages over from plain HTML to Wordpress/VC after that I just updated the content myself. It was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. Customers & Google must have loved the new look, responsive site because after a couple of months my sales went up about 90% on the previous year. It's so easy to update my site now. It's pretty much like just using a word processor.

Pros

As the name suggests, the fact that it's a Visual tool. Others claim to be visual but you soon discover that you need to also be an expert in HTML & CSS - I just don't have the patience. With VC however it's pretty much all drag & drop. You might need to know a tiny bit of CSS. I had a developer help me create the initial templates but after that I just copied & pasted. I like the fact that it's based on tables. That makes it easy to control the layout especially with a responsive site. Once you learn it you can pump out pages very fast.

Cons

Their tech support is great but I'm more of a self-serve guy so I like to just look up the info myself. Unfortunately there's not much info out there. There is a community forum but I couldn't understand how it works - it was weird. The videos they do put out are extremely brief. Your best bet is probably just trial & error. Once I figured out how to create & manage tables that made a huge difference. I've been using Elementor (an alternative) lately & their community forum is a Facebook Group - that makes it way easier to learn than VC.

Reasons for Choosing Visual Composer

It was a full site builder rather than just a page builder. The interface looked easy, price was good & it had great reviews on Capterra.

Reasons for Switching to Visual Composer

Needed to upgrade from HTML / non responsive site to Wordpress but wanted easy-to-use editor.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We will be making some changes to our community soon :)

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Best WordPress Website Builder Plugin

I have used Visual Composer on my personal websites. I sell online courses so this plugin allows me to design and create professional web pages for my students. I really design the pages of my website very quickly using this plugin without typing a single line of code. Even I have also used Visual Composer for the projects of my clients, they also like the webpages that I designed with this plugin. So my overall experience with Visual Composer is really awesome and incredible, therefore I love this Plugin.

Pros

Visual Composer is the best drag and drop Editor. There are lots of content elements in Visual composer, which allow us to add text, buttons, maps, images, videos, galleries, grids and more things. You can drag and drop content elements in the rows and build a responsive webpage for all devices including Mobile and Desktop. You can use different row and column layouts like three sections in one row, two sections in one row or more sections. You can also add box shadows in the rows of your webpages that feature is also really awesome.

Cons

There are two versions of this plugin, these are free and paid. According to my point of view, in the free version, they should include a few more component elements. All other things about this plugin are good.

Response from TechMill

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the detailed review and high grades! We are glad to hear about your great experience.

Viktoria from TTB

Easy to use visual page builder for WordPress

I used Visual Composer to make online magazine articles, landing pages for tours and activities for the tourist information centre, and informational articles about tourism in general. Visual Composer greatly improved both the time it took me to create beautiful online articles and the design of the articles. Visual Composer is the best visual builder I have tried so far and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for such a plugin.

Pros

It allowed me to create beautiful spreads for the online newspaper we were running with very little effort. Between the beautiful pre-sets and easy to use elements they offered, I could make eye-catching and stunning pages for our magazine articles in minutes. I was absolutely impressed by Visual Composer and would definitely use it again for any project that requires me to build beautiful pages.

Cons

There were times when some blocks would not load, but refreshing the page helped that issue. Other than that, all was great. They did not fail to include any important blocks that I would need, nor were there any bugs that I got affected by.

Muddassar from Levi Strauss & Co.

Really best and Nice Website Builder

I have a very nice experience with this WordPress Page Builder, because In my WordPress websites I prefer to use this Plugin Visual Composer. Even I have used in some of my clients websites. My web development life is now so easy, because I can build professional websites using Visual Composer.

Pros

Visual composer is the best and incredible WordPress website builder that allows you to build a nice, responsive and professional webpage within minutes. Just drag and drop the different content elements in your webpage and then edit them according to your website material. Even you can use lots of premium templates, elements and extensions.

Cons

All elements, features, templates are awesome and fabulous. As I remember, I never faced any cons during the use of this plugin. This plugin has no cons.

Aaron from Thrive Web Designs

Makes WordPress layouts easy and customizable

We've working with hundreds of different WordPress sites that had VC pre-installed and have purchased & installed it on plenty of others. A great product!

Pros

Visual Composer (WP Bakery) is a great editor for WordPress that allows you to easily create complex layouts and pull in different modules for various functionality and visual elements. It allows you to focus time on content and design rather than programming.

Cons

Visual Composer adds bloat to the admin and front-end but it's gotten better over the years and is worth it for the features.

Jesus from Panasweb.com

It is a very good application for web development in wordpress, I recommend it 100% to make portals.

web portals more creative and interactive for the user, besides that helped me save a lot of time in development

Pros

I like its friendly interface for the user, as well as the ease of use when developing a professional and attractive portal

Cons

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the notes. Visual Composer Website Builder is all about performance. The end results are adding almost zero footprint on your server when it renders the content. It's among the fastest solutions out there.

One of my favorite Wordpress Plugins

I was first introduced to visual composer years ago through a website theme. Since then it has been my go to for quick and efficient website development. Takes minutes instead of hours to set up a page. Efficient for the cost of the plugin and well worth it.

Pros

Drag and drop interface. Not expensive. Pretty easy to get a website up quickly and make it look good. Elements are responsive.

Cons

Sometimes the Drag and Drop can get a little wonky. Trying to embed tabs within tabs is impossible.

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review and motivation to develop the product.

Justin from Edward Waters College

My Go-To for more complex builds!

100% Love it. I choose to employ if when im working on a more complex site that I'd be managing from the backend.

Brad from Avatara

Easy to Use Wordpress Page Creator

It works well and get the job done quickly. Nothing to really complain about.

Pros

This is an effortless what you see is what you get type of page creator. It makes it really quick to create pages and set up landing pages for our various marketing campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to control the font, which can be a challenge when their font styles don't match up with our corporate branding.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the good review and nice suggestion. Recently we added a feature to use any google font within the Text block or Custom heading elements. Also, we will improve fonts management in the future versions.

My Visual composer Review

Good experience so far

Pros

Cons

The only disadvantage of visual composer is its difficulty in obtaining license

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the review and most importantly for the feedback. Activation improvements are on its way and will be launched in the upcoming weeks.

Greg from Candid Campus Tours

I use Visual Composer within the Wordpress theme I purchased. Great buy.

Easy, fast development. My friends with now CS experience can help work on our site with ease. Nice!

Pros

Visual Composer makes building a Wordpress site easy. My team can add items to our site, insert countless templates, and quickly try out things that would take developers hours to code. The learning curve is VERY small, and the included elements are beautiful. I use it with the Salient theme (available on ThemeNectar), and have no regrets with my purchase.

Cons

It can be buggy at times, but updates are frequent and easy to install. On the visitor side of things, my site is definitely not the fastest out there, but that is more of a Wordpress issue than a VisualComposer issue. Try it out!

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thank you for such a high review. We can assure you that we will continue working on the product and it will be only better with each release.

Tiziano from OmegaView Editions Srls

Visual Composer, and support, are the best

Great experience, great support even from the developing point of view, great team!

Pros

Easy to install, powerfull in creating pages, made easy to add custom modules and funcionalities, very powerfull responsive handling of pages.

Cons

Non easy to use, missing some marketing useful modules, like a nice bullet point module, just as an example

Response from TechMill

Replied December 2018

Thank you. We have plans to introduce more and more elements that will focus on the marketers.

Jim from GrowthHit

A WP Site Builder that's Easy to Use and Easy to Scale

As the owner of an agency, we're working with lots of WordPress sites and layouts. Visual Composer allows for a unified tech stack that is easy to use and looks extremely professional. It's allowed our agency to push landing page design and landing page experiments as a service offering bc the tool is so strong.

Pros

The overall UI of Visual Composer is very user-friendly. This is especially important bc we have multiple users in and out of our site and our partner sites. We struggled with how to redesign our own site but the Visual Composer HUB made it easy for us to turn our initial site outline into a reality. It was cheaper than making a custom site and we can make updates and iterations much quicker. If you care about quality and speed then this is the way to go. Plus, their YouTube videos will answer any question you might have.

Cons

I was a little confused about everything you get with the premium version. I wasn't sure the difference but once I saw the unlimited tools, the Unsplash integration and the customer support I got it. Wish they would have called that out even more on the pricing page bc you don't realize how important those things are.

Response from TechMill

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the great in-depth review! We find it very useful and I already made notes for the upcoming release.

Nathaniel from BTC Bros

Probably the easiest to use page builder!

Overall experience is, as above, simple, easy, responsive, versatile and neat.

Pros

This page builder is especially easy to use on Wordpress. It has compatible with the majority of Wordpress plugins available on the market. Simple, easy, responsive.

Cons

Customer support is expensive, some layout features are quirky and should be an easy button to show full HTML/CSS of the page being worked on. The documentation is not great for total beginners. Newbies can find themselves learning by experience, rather than reading the instructions.

Bobbi from Online Marketing Group LLC

Not the easiest to use

Pros

Now this software is designed to make designing and laying out your website easier. Supposedly it's simple to use and allows a user to do things that used to require coding. There are a ton of impressive features and functionality that is possible with it.

Cons

It's definitely not the easiest to use and it can act up at times and not have the results that you expect. Depending upon your skill set, you can try it or have someone else do the actual setup and you manage it from there.

Nick from Think Four Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy way to make super customized WordPress sites

Pros

Cons

It can be hard for customers to understand how to edit the various boxes on the backend. I don't even personally have an idea on how to make that easier, but there must be one.

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

I'm glad to hear that you save your time with our website builder. This is one of our top priorities.

Johnbosco from Networld Communications

Industry: Information Services

Very functional and useful

Visual composer makes website designs very fast and easy for me. I only have to imagine the design then he rest is easy

Pros

Visual Composer makes website design simple and easy without the knowledge of coding. You only have to select, drag and drop at your preferred position on the page. Then the plugin places the required short code for you. It's amazing and very easy

Cons

Sometimes it lags due to network drops.

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thank you for such a high score. We are glad you are enjoying the product.

Very Nice Wordpress Page Builder

Pros

I really love how easy you can build a wordpress page from scratch. It provides a ton of tools that can make any website look stunning. They have also a free plan and if you want more features you can upgrade to paid plans.

Cons

It's a great page builder indeed, but my opinion is that the single site plan could be cheaper.

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

Stunning websites is our goal. Building websites from scratch shouldn't be hard and I'm happy that Visual Composer is your companion.

Tony from The Light Academy

Industry: Photography

Visual Composer for In-House Web Design

Made a huge difference to speed and layout of websites since the change-over.

Pros

Easy block editing within Wordpress. Preview mode is brilliant.

Cons

Would be good if it was packaged with Wordpress.

Reasons for Switching to Visual Composer

Wordpress built-in editor is not as good as this.

Mostafa from mrtactics

good plugin with alot of ready made widgets

it's very good exprience , i already did alot of wordpress sites with it

Pros

fast learning curve : you can start working on plugin by just playing around for days ease of use : yeah , you don't need coding experience to play with it alot of widgets & addons avalliable you can disable or enable rows on devices

Cons

it's not the fastest page builder around .. i think elementor is better regarding the speed stats you need css hero plugin to do some css customization but its easy to use plugin also you should test

Shahram from UChannelBiz

Makes building professional page design easier with WordPress for non-coders

I could go to next level in professional looking page design on my WordPress websites

Pros

I am not a coder, but I always want to build the more sophisticated modules and features on my pages on Wordpress. Visual Composer did not cost me, as it came with the template I purchased from themeforest. And the updates are automatic every time the theme updates are available

Cons

It would conflict at times with few other plugins, but the support does respond within 24 hours by email.

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the helpful review and good luck with your design adventures.

Adel from SpanHead LLC

Great for wordpress sites

I'm very pleased with VC. I use DIVI themes sometimes but VC is also amazing.

Pros

Makes it so easy to get sites up and running. Smooth and quick to changes.

Cons

It's a bit hard for beginners to get to know the capabilities and the quirks for this application.

Reasons for Choosing Visual Composer

Because of the other add-ons it gives you and the ability to make great visual attracting content

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

Thank you! Visual Composer is the number one choice of many professionals great to see you among them.

Visual Composer is Still a Solid Page Builder

I have integrated it and used it on over a dozen websites and it remains on all of those sites even now. I think the product is solid and still offers a ton of options.

Pros

WordPress page builders are all the rage, and while there are some excellent ones out there, Visual Composer has been around for quite some time and has continued to update and release a product that I am happy to use.

Cons

For a while Visual Composer fell behind in the WordPress page builder arena, but over the last few months the product and developers have worked hard to make strides and offer a solid product.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We will continue working and improving the plugin.

Danish from RockWeb Solutions

Was a great tool in past, but now I use it occasionally.

When I first started my development career, Visual Composer which was also called WP Barkery was the first WordPress builder I've ever used. It was easy for me to use because of its documentation and video tutorials and because I am passionate about development, I myself test all of its features. I still remember those nice days.

Pros

I like Visual Composer simplicity and its potential to create whatever design and layout we want. It is still available bundled with a lot of premium themes. It also has many integrations as other builders. We can add more elements and can extend its functionality.

Cons

There is almost nothing I feel is bad with Visual bakery, It is easy to use but is also sometimes slow and causes problems with some 3rd party plugins especially with cache plugins.

Visual Composer Website Editor Builder

I used Visual Composer on websites that were originally created by another team. The Visual Composer works well if you take your time and utilize the features.

Pros

I liked the column capabilities and the number of modules available to use

Cons

I had no real negative experience with Visual Composer. The product worked as expected.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to know that you love using out product. I will pass this feedback to the rest of the team.

Will load your pages with too much lines of codes

Pros

The plugin is easy to use for non techie users but will add a ton of code to your pages.

Cons

The support is not good at all, and the plugin can break your pages if your not carefully enough.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

I would be glad to look into the your support ticket (case) and make sure to improve our team. If you can please share your ticket ID with me.

Brant from Outback Spirit Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

One of the better page builders. Still junk though

I've tried all of the page builders. They all suck, including Visual Composer

Pros

I can't stand page builders. They create unnecessary bloat and are not really the 'wordpress way'. Sorry, can't say anything good about Visual Composer

Cons

Again, it is just too much bloat whcih affects performance and usability. Also makes it harder to do actual dev friendly changes

Justin from Education

Making pages with ease.

Pros

What I like about this tool is that it is straight forward. You can choose if you want a code view or a visual view. It also detects plugins you made

Cons

It takes time to familiarize if you wont put time to it but once you get a hold of it, it is simple

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the input! We will continue working and improving Visual Composer Website Builder.

Eduardo from Servicios de Apoyo y Reforzamiento del Crecimiento Humano, SEARCH, C.A.

Good for design the pages

To design new webpages starting from wordress thems or templates

Pros

Easy for makes a prototype or to model the design of pages in WordPress

Cons

Difficult to use. Lack of tutorials to learn how to use

Response from TechMill

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review. We are constantly adding more and more content to our help center https://visualcomposer.io/help/ and YouTube channel https://youtube.com/VisualComposerWebsiteBuilder If you didn't find it yet, please check it out.

Echilibrul from Echilibrul Tau

Best product Best support team

Pros

The most impressed team was the prompt support and their orientation for finding the fastest solution

Cons

I will definitely call on them and their products

Response from TechMill

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the review and nice words! Our Support team is always there to help you out.

Wouldn't recommend Visual Composer

Pros

It enables you to create a website on wordpress without knowing code.

Cons

It becomes very heavy and can slow the website down on the front and back end. It's functionality is limited. There are much better alternatives to this software.

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

Are you sure you tried new Visual Composer? It adds almost zero performance footprint on your website. And it is as fast as your server (which serves static html code to your visitors)/

David from Aptech Computer Education

I love this

Pros

Almost the best theme out there you should try it

Cons

App gets frozen sometimes and templates.

Response from TechMill

Replied August 2019

Thank you! We will do best to keep up with your high expectations!

Visual Composer: A review

Pros

An excellent way to upgrade your WordPress updating experience, visual composer came with a theme I had purchased. Much easier than using CSS and HTML.

Cons

Seems to run a little slowly/laggy, but that might have been the computer I was working on.

Response from TechMill

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the great words! Performance is one of our key focus areas and with every release it becomes even faster.