All RightSignature Reviews

Accounting, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2018

Great Document Signature Solution

PROS

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

CONS

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Deniece

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

It's Right for Us!

It is an extremely easy to use software that helps you get a document digitally signed super fast. For documents that you send often, the template feature is a great addition. I love that you can see when a document has been viewed and the multiple signer option is a must have.

PROS

RightSignature is extremely easy to use and deploy. It offers a variety of digital signature options and makes it super easy for us to obtain vendor signatures as well as digitally sign documents ourselves.

CONS

It doesn't allow you to edit a document during the workflow. You have to start all over. The extra step at login could also be simplified.

Reason for choosing RightSignature

I had used RightSignature at a previous job and remembered how user-friendly it was.

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

Price and ease of use is what made me switch to RightSignature.

Natalie

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Lost Touch With Reality

Started out ok, many of our clients had trouble signing online with right signature though. Really disliked the huge price jump that it had, and when we cancelled and requested a refund we were ignored. Laughable response after over 8 years of being a paying customer.

PROS

Fairly straightforward to use, legally binding apparently, easy to insert into the software.

CONS

Price was exorbitant for what it is. Became much more clunky with new Citrix owner. No response from administration to support requests. Refused refund when requested, despite non-use and nearly a decade of paying for it!!!

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

Doesn't cost my first born for a glitchy product that clients struggle to use.

Micheal

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

RightSignature Has Been Highly Reliable

PROS

I like the reliable features of RightSignature, which makes it a great tool for document management. RightSignature is easy to use.

CONS

No dislikes for RightSignature. RightSignature is highly reliable.

Raj

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Simple and easy-to-use digital signing software

PROS

Sharing documents with clients has become faster with the help of RightSignature because there is no need of printing the documents first and manually signing them. Also, the bulk signing of documents is supported and it is intuitive to use the software.

CONS

The customer service can be improved. There are delayed responses from the team if we face any issues.

Adam

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2020

Simple electronic signature platform

Started using Right Signature recently as a less expensive alternative to DocuSign. RS doesn't provide several features that we had taken forgranted with DocuSign, such as the ability to send multiple documents for signature within a single envelope. It appears they have been releasing improvements to the software rapidly, so we're hopeful that the overall experience will continue to improve in the monehts to come.

PROS

Relatively inexpensive, strong security, and document interaction logging, a relatively high number of documents can be sent per month.

CONS

The feature set is pretty basic, cannot combine multiple documents into a single "envelope", collaboration tools are lacking.

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

DocuSign is very expensive when sending hundreds of documents per month.

Teodora

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2018

RightSignature review by Teodora

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

PROS

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

CONS

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Ryan

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Easy to use esignature program

capture client signatures fast and simple.

PROS

This program just simply works. You can load in as many pages in the document that you need and apply signature fields, check boxes and other items all in the matter of minutes. Return notifications are a huge bonus!

CONS

It works decently with our management system but I wished it could do more. No real con's with the software itself, just wished it could sync a little more with our programs.

Carlee

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Reliable Document Signing Software

PROS

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

CONS

I wish I would integrate my document signing software with other softwares like my CRM and scheduler.

Reviewed July 2018

Used for sending documents for signature securely.

Great and easy tool for sending documents for signature securely.

PROS

It is very easy to use and can allow for multiple signatures and other data to be filled in electronically. Sending files is a breeze.

CONS

No auto save functionality which can be annoying when you need to back out for something and you assume it will keep your info.

Cristina

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Good signature option but you must pay for 5 users

It is a good option but it is expensive

PROS

You can customize the forms, and it was integrated with sharefile

CONS

you must pay for 5 users. The main reason we change to another software was the price.

Reason for choosing RightSignature

it was integrated with sharefile

price

Arianna

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Become overexpensive, for fewer features

I used to be a most satisfied customer. Sadly and following their revamp, fees went through the roof, features were removed and customer service became unhelpful.

PROS

Used to be a 360 degrees facility, offering all that was needed for a reasonable fee.

CONS

Become overexpensive and less efficient. Key features removed, CS volatile. Switched to a cheaper, much more functional alternative that I am using on a daily basis, with much satisfaction.

Reasons for switching to RightSignature

Better offer, more user friendly

Mona

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

HOW DO THEY COME UP WITH THOSE QUESTIONS?

EXTREMLY DIFFICULT TO GET CUSTOMER SERVICE. HAD TO ADD BACK MY CITRIX PRINTER MULTIPLE TIMES FOR NO APPARENT REASON AND COULD NOT GET HELP. THE KBA FEATURE SHOULD MAKE LIFE EASIER, BUT SEVERELY ADDED TO MY STRESS LEVEL BECAUSE IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. WILL NOT RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION DUE TO THIS.

PROS

THE EASE OF ATTACHING DOCUMENTS TO AN EMAIL OR SENDING FOR SIGNATURE

CONS

MANY TIMES (MORE IN 2021 THAN IN PRIOR YEARS) CLIENTS HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO SIGN AS KBA AS THE SYSTEM ASKS THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE OR WILL NOT ACCEPT THEIR DATE OF BIRTH. CLIENTS HATE THIS PROGRAM AND REQUESTED THAT I FIND ONE THAT WORKS PROPERLY.

Reason for choosing RightSignature

THE PROMIS OF EASE OF USE AND EFFICIENCIES.

Sirma

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

PROS

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

CONS

It is dependent on third parties ( governments , other businesses and so on ) recognizing documents signed through it as valid .

Borislav

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

RightSignature

PROS

Wonderful product for companies that requre signed documents, power of attorneys and other as it is extremely easy for use on the both sides. You can prepare any type of document and send it to the customer for a signature, you have the option to leave empty space where customer can write a text – name and DOB for example and after that to sign it electronically on any device. Both sides get copy of the signed form via email which is great. Our clients love it

CONS

No problems at all for the moment, if any will let you know

Viche

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Undoubtedly makes things easier

The nature of our business requires a lot of forms and RightSignature helps us sort them out in a way that is convenient for everyone .

PROS

The process of digitizing your documents is straightforward and surprisingly quick . After that sending out the links is also easy and you can also incorporate the forms into hyperlinks .

CONS

Confirmation emails get undelivered or redirected to spam from time to time and this causes confusion . Other than that ,there isn't much you can complain about .

Michele

Reviewed February 2018

RightSignature - Excellent Product, Amazing Customer Service

I don't have time to leave reviews, so rarely do. I felt compelled to leave one regarding RightSignature after using today. The thought occurred to me that this is one of the rare apps or programs that I have never had a problem with. When I've not known how to do something or access a feature, the customer service is fast and professional. As someone that uses many programs and apps, this is so rare. I am grateful and impressed. We've been using this company for over 5 years and I would highly recommend. This company is doing something really right.

PROS

The customer service is highly responsive. The product is easy to use and the features are extremely user-friendly and versatile. We are able to use with phone, tablets, laptops...this has made our lives so much easier.

JAN MICHAEL

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

RightsSignature is Enterprise Ready and Perfect for Decision Makers

Overall, RightsSignature is the best product out there in the industry for what it is designed to do. It helps me get my job done in an efficient way, and I would recommend RightsSignature to any organization.

PROS

What's not to like about RightsSignature? It has to be one of the easiest products to use and great time saver. If you are in a decision making authority and you regularly sign documents for your organization, RIghtsSignature is the best product out there to accomplish your business needs. 1. It's fast. 2. It's simple to use. 3. It's secure. 4. It gets the job done. 5. It saves you A LOT of time.

CONS

The mobile feature can use some work. It is difficult for me to actually sign with my finger when I'm on the road, and I need to sign via RightsSignature. It needs to be a bit more user friendly. I typically have to type my name and use the RightsSignature feature to convert the typing to a cursive signature as an alternative when I'm mobile.

Christy

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

Right Signature

As a user I have had no difficulty with this e-signature solution.

PROS

Having a software tool for e-signature purposes is a must in our industry. Clients have come to expect the ease of use with the digital platform of information exchange. Right Signature allows for easier and more timely business transactions

CONS

There is not necessarily a con to this particular software, I simply feel that there is now a vast majority of other platforms to utilize that offer more solutions than simply an e-signature option. For our office/industry, Right Signature is becoming obsolete due to advancements in this space.

Courtney