• Pros

• "its easy to use and the phone assistance is very good and very friendly."

• "I liked the layout, appears very well organized and while it was much different than the program we used before, it was easy to use and get used to."

• "This software was a very affordable choice compared to other options. It was easy to learn."

• Cons

• "Once in awhile there is a bug or issue with the software (which is the case with most programs), but customer service has always been available and prompt in attempting to resolve the issue."

• "Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues. "

• "The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker."

Browse Jubilee Reviews

Tina Christine from Robert J. Adams & Associates

Jubilee

Excellent, I would not go anywhere else, they get back to us immediately, the price is very reasonable and the staff is amazing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are long time friends of our firms.

Pros

I love the cloud-based program. Since we switch we no longer have the need for an expensive network, all we need is the internet. I have been with Legal Pro for over 10 years and they are the best. The support team is incredible, the program is easy to use and they update constantly.

Cons

I am really looking forward to the point when they incorporate the documents so this program can be the only program needed for our cases.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

It came down to the staff and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], support is the most important and we are very loyal to them

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied March 2020

Thanks Tina! We appreciate you letting those who are considering new software know how we work for our clients.

Matt from Law Office of Matthew M. Cree, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Great program after the learning curve

I have been very pleased with Jubilee. The pricing is affordable and their tech support is top notched. I also appreciate that they are very customer focused and will listen to suggestions as they constantly improve the program.

Pros

I appreciate that the software is cloud-based which allows me to work on cases remotely or between court hearings. The notice and calendaring feature has also saved me a good deal of time and expense!

Cons

There is a serious learning curve to the software and occasionally there are bugs with various updates. However, once you tackle the learning curve and realize there is a certain flow to how information is entered then the preparation process is very fast.

Herman from Lusky & Associates, PC

Jubilee for Bankruptcy

Overall experience has been excellent. Of course, there are always items on my "wish list." Some of them have actually made it into the program.

Pros

For cloud based bankruptcy preparation programs this has the most bang for the buck. Tech support is top notch. Major concerns and "bugs" are addressed promptly.

Cons

As with any program, there are always tweaks that I would prefer. However, most are relatively minor. The learning curve is steeper and the program not as intuitive as their non-cloud program, Bankruptcy Pro.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you Mr. Lusky - hope you are able to stay healthy and prosperous through this crisis. We'll keep chipping away at your wish list!

Sara from Monte J. White and Associates, P.C,

Not user friendly

It has been extremely difficult to work with and the result is multiple mistakes.

Pros

I like the text features as well as the overview section of the cases.

Cons

The software is not user friendly. JubileeDocs is still not up and running. Filing schedules and remaining documents is difficult since they can not be filed directly out of Jubilee like a full case.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

We chose Jubilee because we had money that LegalPro prorated from BankPro.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied January 2020

As a user of our desktop bankruptcy product for many years, it is understandable that you may be frustrated by using a completely different product with a different feature set. We always advise our desktop users not to move to Jubilee if they make heavy use of our FlashDOCS feature, which is not yet available in Jubilee (but coming), or if we have not yet developed the 13 plan for that district. Thank you for the high rating of our customer support; many of the perceived shortfalls will be improved over the coming months.

Morgan from Crowell Bankruptcy Preparations, LLC

More Attorneys need to know about Jubilee

Good Software, Good Price, Easy to Use and the Customer Service is always ready to help me.

Pros

I have used every software that prepares bankruptcy documents and this is not only the most cost friendly software, but it is also the easiest to use. I specifically like the lay out, it is user friendly and you don't need to learn the software, it is something you can sit down and immediately start using. I also particularly like this software because it has a colorful blue screen and it makes it easier for me to see things and its not all one color like most of the other bankruptcy software's out there. This one is easy on the eyes which helps when your staring at it for hours a day.

Cons

Most of the cons have been fixed with the recent update, I do think Schedule C needs to be fixed so I can use either federal or state exemptions with out having to go into my "tools" tab. If I forget to switch it over, it will print a blank form.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

Because it was the most cost effective for my business size.

Patricia from The Williams Law Office, LLC

Jubilee Bankruptcy Software

Very well satisfied.

Pros

The "cloud" feature - I can work on cases anywhere I go and I am not limited to one desktop computer or one place to work.

Cons

Hmmm, hard to say. Anytime I have had an issue, I call the LegalPro office and get immediate help. The issue is usually resolved very quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

Much cheaper than Best Case, yet just as reliable; easy to use; attorney-friendly

Tanya from Law Office of Marc S. Stern

Highly Recommended Bankruptcy Software

Jubilee makes preparation of bankruptcy petitions and schedules so easy and it saves so much time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and use this software. Features at easy to find. Their customer support is amazing. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They have wonderful "how to" resources. Their rates are very affordable. If you are not happy with your current bankruptcy software, I would highly recommend Jubilee.

Cons

I honestly have found nothing I do not like about Jubilee.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

The demo was so easy to use--it was an easy decision.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your kind review.

mary from law offices of dennis rasmussen

Industry: Law Practice

The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support

Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

Pros

Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

Cons

They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Rudy from Jones, Galligan, Key and Lozano, LLP

Jubilee--Legal Pro--Bankruptcy

Excellent.

Pros

its easy to use and the phone assistance is very good and very friendly.

Cons

Some glitches at times. Some drop down menus are not indicated by a drop down arrow.

Lorenzo from Law Office of Lorenzo Derek Renfroe

Jubilee a software to celebrate!

Pros

This software provides a viable and user friendly program to effectuate the filing of bankruptcy documents. It is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

My only issue has been with one of the support persons. I lost my employee and she seemed annoyed with my questions. I have enjoyed a great relationship with other support staff who have been responsive and professional. I did not have time to look at a video as I had a deadline. I hung up and called back and got another person.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

The individuals I met and the personable nature of your representatives.

Ofir from Square One Legal LLLC

Jubilee

Pros

Hands down, Jubilee is the best consumer bankruptcy petition-prep software on the market. I tried them all, and none come close. The case management feature is too basic for my needs, which is unfortunate because none of the case-management software I've tried and used so far come close to work as well as Jubilee. You'll need to use it for a few months to figure out all the different functions, but once you get the hang of it, it's all there, it makes sense, and it works. And most importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the crew respond to requests in lightning speed time, they listen and go out of their way to fix or improve anything that needs to be done.

Cons

The case management features are too basic for the needs of a consumer bankruptcy practice.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

It's far superior to them. The web-based application works seamlessly.

Brett from Cragun & Cragun

Jubilee Review

Pros

The software covers the needs of my bankruptcy practice and is easy to learn an use.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

The price was very reasonable and having access anywhere the Internet is available was attractive to me.

Jared from Law Offices of Jared I. Loucel, P.A.

Jubilee Review

Overall my experience has been fine and I continue to use the software.

Pros

I like the fact that the panels are easily readable and the look is modern compared to other software. I am also a big fan of cloud based technology/practice management. The variety of additional feature integration is also a big plus and time saver.

Cons

Sometimes navigation is a bit clunky. I also miss the ability to override any data on any particular panel if I need to make a specific change. Also, when needing to amend bankruptcy pleadings, I am not a fan of having to change all of my previous input rather than creating a separate file under the same client for amendments (although I do understand the thought of why would you want to keep incorrect information in the client profile).

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

Cloud based productivity and optional case by case payment as I was building my practice rather than paying a lump sum and being locked in to use on a single machine were big considerations.

Rick from Law Office of Rick J Deal, PC

BankruptcyPro v. Jubilee

Pros

We switched from using BankruptcyPro to Jubilee because it gives us the freedom to access our case files at Court, at home, or anywhere we have WiFi access. This allows us to make amendments in Court or transmit notes to office staff within the program. We also like the fact that the Program has a feature where it pulls in all documents and Notices from a case that has been filed. It also has a feature for keeping time records, entering bills and receiving payments.

Cons

There are a few features that are either not available yet or won't be available in Jubilee that we had available with BankruptcyPro: (1) in BankruptcyPro, you could draft and save a document that is used on a regular basis as a FlashDoc, but this feature is not available in Jubilee; (2) you cannot import a case that was originally filed through BankruptcyPro into Jubilee; and (3) In Jubilee, you have to enter data in more than one place whereas you could enter it once in BankruptcyPro and it would place that information in all the places it was needed. We are hopeful the developers will eventually get these features in Jubilee.

Scot from Community Law Project

Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied

Pros

Cons

I would like the software to require answers to most questions. I fairly frequently will generate a PDF only to find that I need to go back and check a box that I missed, e.g. installment options.

Cost

Nyasha from West Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Best value for the money

I like the value I get for the money. I like that I can pay monthly.

Pros

I have used this software since it had another name. Initially, it was not as user friendly as the more popular brand but eventually it seemed more intuitive. I like that it integrates with other products - this cuts down on my having to have a paralegal for my bankruptcy work. I also like that I can file electronically from the software. There seems to be some other features that would be helpful in streamlining a bk practice but i have yet to take the time to learn about them.

Cons

I cannot create Ch. 13 plans in my jurisdictions - MD and DC

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

No large initial investment.

Eric from Law Office of Eric T. Perry

Cost Effective BK Software

I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

Pros

The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

Cons

Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Rebecca from Law Office of Rebecca Moughon

Jubilee Notices is very helpful

Jubilee Notices gives me peace of mind and it is very intuitive. Prior to using Jubilee Notices, I used a different Notices software and I never figured out how to use it. Jubilee Notices is much easier.

Pros

What I like most about this software that it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, I like that the notices do not have to be saved, because they continue to exist under Jubilee Notices. Of course, I do save notices to keep in the client files. But helps me with peace of mind that I can go to the Notices tab and access the notices.

Cons

Honestly, Jubilee Notices is great, and I cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

Because Jubilee Notices is integrated with my Jubilee software.

Donald from Law Office of Donald J Gagnon III

Recently retired

Pros

I used to use another software that I paid a yearly fee for. It was installed on my server which allowed much faster response time then a web based software does. I had a very high volume practice. Because I do not use Jubilee every day I am continually calling customer support for guidance. Customer support answers quickly and has always solved my issue promptly. Some things are hidden and just hard to find. For example where is the little box you check to add a non-filing spouse so you can add his income on Schedule I??

Cons

Another example, I just noticed that I spelled the Debtors name wrong. It was a multi-step process to change the spelling. Overall, the more I use the software the better I like it. But after over 10 case filings I still find it difficult to navigate.

Armando from Armando R Baralt Attorney at Law

It's OK

I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

Pros

I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

Cons

Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

I tried it for it's payment options and cloud based.

Chyrel from Michelotti & Associates

Super Software for Smaller Firms

Pros

Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Cons

Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Susan from The Law Offices of Susan S. Long

Jubilee Pros/Cons

The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best. Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

Pros

I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

Cons

There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Glen from Law Office of Glen L. Work, PLLC

Jubilee is improving all the time

All problems I've ever had with Jubilee were resolved amazingly fast! The customer support team is wonderful to work with! The programmers are quick and responsive once an issue is reported to them. There were issues shortly after its launch; however, now it seems to run smoothly. My only issue is that I'm an old dog at heart and don't like learning new tricks. For the money, it's the best bankruptcy software available.

Pros

Its best feature is that it is web based and I can access it from anywhere I have internet access.

Cons

It is so different from BankruptcyPro, which I had been using since 2011. The functionality is there, but it is in different places, and I had to re-learn where all the many different checkboxes are for each small item.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review - we'll keep working to earn the praise...

Jose from Colorado Legal Services

Not recommended for Chapter 13 bankruptcies

I find that I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to draft a Chapter 13 plan. There are too many issues to make this reliable right now.

Pros

Cons

The inability to prepare a Chapter 13 plan. As someone who does more Chapter 13's than 7's, this program is not very helpful. The Chapter 13 plain Jubilee is not very well structured for the Colorado plan, and there are sections that I can't enter any information. Also frustrating is that when I enter information into the system they do not appear on the finished form, no matter what I try. I also do not like that you cannot have liberty to edit the form. I would like to see the ability to make edits on a Word format. Right now, I have to convert from pdf to Word and the formatting never seems to work out right.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

It was recommended by another legal services attorney; however, I don't think that that attorney did much Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Jubilee really needs to work on its Colorado Chapter 13 plan.

Anerio from Lake Forest Bankruptcy II APC

Industry: Law Practice

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Pros

Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Cons

Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.

It was similar to IGOTNOTICES

Angela from Affordable Legal Services

Industry: Law Practice

Overall good program, but could use some improvements

Pros

I like that the software is web based and that information entered in one area carries through to other sections of the bankruptcy schedules.

Cons

Some parts of the program are extremely hard to use or find. For example, I still don't know where to enter a non-filing spouse. Also, I can't exempt property to be surrendered, which my district requires. Finally, there doesn't appear to be any way to file amended schedules through the software.

Rick from Abelmann Peterson LLLC

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

Pros

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

Cons

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

luis from the law office of luis basagoitia, p.a.

Positive

The customer service has been excellent and have helped me with any bugs the program has.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the price.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that it has or has had bugs in the past.

Boyd from Wiggam Law Office, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Customer Service and low cost of entry

Excellent.

Pros

I use Jubilee exclusively for my new bankruptcy practice because it's pay-as-you-go feature ensures that overhead cost for bankruptcy software does not destroy my practice in its infancy. It also has incredibly responsive and friendly customer service.

Cons

The biggest problem is that I cannot link back from a draft form to the place within the program where I need to input the information for that place on the form. I am still learning where information flows from input to forms.

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

I primarily chose Jubilee because it performed calculations and moved information to all places where the information flowed without forcing me to re-enter information duplicatively.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback. Linking from the form to the data entry screens would be challenging in many ways - but we'll add it to our wish list.

William from Law Office of William E Carter

Life is Better with Jubilee

I save lots of time, avoid errors and missing critical calendar steps by having Jubilee Notices and I save hundreds of dollars a month in PACER fees. Worth its weight in gold.

Pros

I like the fact that Jubilee is web based so I can work from anywhere. Being able to process bankruptcy forms and notices while sitting on court or waiting for 341 hearings has been a tremendous boost to our productivity.

Cons

I find the search function to be very useful but think that it can be Mede even better over time.

Karen from Karen Scott Greene, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

Pros

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

Cons

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Price

Ronald from Smeberg Law Firm Pllc

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

By far best bang for the buck!

Pros

Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

Cons

Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Brad from Bader Law Office, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Jubilee is cloud based, and easy to use.

Pros

I can access it when and where I need to. The flow is similar to other popular BK software, but the cloud and organization features are superior.

Cons

At times, the print format is a little irregular, pushing items to the next page without cause.

Melinda from Tom Bible Law

Review of Jubilee

Helps us keep up to date with Court filings

Pros

I use I Got Notices and Jubilee daily. I love the overall program and ease to use and teach to my team

Cons

I wish Jubilee looked like the I Got Notices platform. Much easier to find information quickly.

Richard from Linnerooth Law Office

Easy on the Eyes

We have always had good success with customer support.

Pros

Good customer support. Easy to read screens.

Cons

1. Do not like the "mouse over" feature -- if a user does not know the mouse over area is there, too many needed commands are literally invisible until moused over. Need visible commands. 2. Would prefer a default order in the .pdf of the Summary page appearing right behind the Petition, rather than at the end of the .pdf when creating all documents for filing. We have to manually adjust for the court. 3. No Chapter 13 forms available for our area (last we checked).

cheaper

Joseph from Michelotti & Associates, Ltd.

Great Bankruptcy software

Great bankrutpcy preparation software

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Learning curve is much shorter than other programs

Cons

Will not coordinate with Clio or Google calendar

Ease of use proce

John from Law Office of John Bodle

Industry: Law Practice

Great product for infrequent filer

Makes a tedious job far easier... tech support promptly and effectively addresses every problem I've faced.

Pros

Stellar customer service/tech support -- When I call, the phone is immediately answered by someone with actual knowledge who promptly guides me to the correct solution.

Cons

Too many features are "unmarked" -- reached only by a right-click, for example. (But tech support always guides me to the correct solution :)!)

Reasons for Choosing Jubilee

Reasonable per-use cost; seemed to compare favorably with others (I don't recall which).

Kim from Savage Legal Group, PC

Industry: Law Practice

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

Pros

Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

Cons

We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Todd from Hertzberg Law Firm of Arkansas, P.A.

Review of Jubilee Notices

Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

Pros

The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

Cons

It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Joshua C. from Snable Law, LLC

Outstanding add-on

Pros

The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

Cons

Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

David from Shuster Law, PLLC

Best Court Notices Software

Pros

We have been a long time user of previous iterations of I Got Notices and Jubilee Notices is by far the best version. The layout of the notices and ease of opening attached documents making the review of a case extremely efficient.

Cons

Haven't found a con yet. The system is pretty much fail safe.

Antonio from Masconcepts Inc

No anxiety with this software

Jubilee allows me to be dynamic and take on more work without losing quality.

Pros

Forms are constantly being updated. Software is easy to use.

Cons

I have had some issues with jurisdiction. Sometimes the software selects the wrong division. I imagine this is due to some divisions reducing services at certain court houses.

Steven from Steven B. Shapiro Attorney-at-Law

Comprehensive bankruptcy support

I'm very happy with the software and would recommend it to attorneys who are engaged in bankruptcy petition practice.

Pros

The only bankruptcy filings which I am currently engaged are for a court supervised Pro Bono program. Jubilee has been gracious in giving me access to the software and their customer and technical support has been prompt and helpful

Cons

There are a few opaque prompts in the software such as getting the court fee waiver applications flagged to that the court can see it. The product, like any other bankruptcy software, has to be constantly refined to adapt to local court requirements.

Talia from Gahanian Law, PA

great software

I recommend it when asked by colleges all the time.

Pros

its so intuitive and customer support roks.

Cons

Sometimes what you need to do isnt where you would expect to find it.

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

Pros

That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

Cons

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Thomas from Law Offices of Thomas C. Flippin

Easy to learn and very efficient

Awesome!

Pros

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

Catherine from Eranthe Law Firm

Great Option to BC

Pros

I like that it is on the cloud and I can log in from any computer anywhere and pick up where I left off. There is pretty good customization. It is easy to reach support and they are responsive to questions and needs. Cost depends on volume.

Cons

There is no chapter 13 plan for my division.

James from James R. Jones, Attorney at Law

best bankruptcy I've used

Pros

cloud storage, pay per use, great support people

Cons

needs a spell check, lots of little quirks to know

Jubilee Everytime

I have used NextChapter, CinCompass, and Bestcase. With NextChapter I loved the user friendly aspect of it but there are so many add-ons that you get included with Jubilee. CinCompass was a little cumbersome whereas Jubilee has been easy to use and learn. While we had some bumps in the road I love the intuitiveness of the application and that I can use it anywhere.

Pros

The integrations with the applications I already use and even some I didn't prior to Jubilee. We have a great workflow working with it and I am super thrilled with the customer service. They have been helpful and very informative every time I need something. The price is right and we know exactly what we are getting for the price.

Cons

The training and information page isn't as user friendly as I would like BUT the staff is awesome and helps out every time we need anything.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review - keep letting us know how we can make it better! If you have some suggestions for what we should add for training please let us and we will work on getting it done. We do have an awesome staff and it's always great to hear about it from our users.

George from Law Office of George Shaw

Easy to Use

Pros

It is very intuitive and easier to use than other programs I have tried.

Cons

Unless a case is set up, one cannot do a means test or see the median income values.