All Jubilee Reviews

Thomas

Reviewed April 2019

Easy to learn and very efficient

Awesome!

PROS

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

CONS

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

mary

Reviewed January 2020

The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support

Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

PROS

Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

CONS

They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

Best Case is ridiculously expensive and our workload doesn't warrant the outlat

Reviewed August 2019

It works well when it works

PROS

Ease of use, when it works it works well.

CONS

It is buggy on tablets. When the servers crash - you have to manually forward emails to get the notices and if you opened them (because you need them everyday), you can't see them again in Notices. Terrible quality control and implementation.

Armando

It's OK

I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

PROS

I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

CONS

Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Reason for choosing Jubilee

I tried it for it's payment options and cloud based.

Chyrel

Reviewed July 2019

Super Software for Smaller Firms

PROS

Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

CONS

Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

Better quality product, cheaper price per file.

Lorenzo

Legal Services, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2020

Jubilee a software to celebrate!

PROS

This software provides a viable and user friendly program to effectuate the filing of bankruptcy documents. It is intuitive and easy to use.

CONS

My only issue has been with one of the support persons. I lost my employee and she seemed annoyed with my questions. I have enjoyed a great relationship with other support staff who have been responsive and professional. I did not have time to look at a video as I had a deadline. I hung up and called back and got another person.

Reason for choosing Jubilee

The individuals I met and the personable nature of your representatives.

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

Cost and the representatives that I met at the Bankruptcy Lawyer's convention.

Ronald

Reviewed April 2019

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

By far best bang for the buck!

PROS

Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

CONS

Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Kim

Reviewed April 2019

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

PROS

Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

CONS

We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Joshua C.

Outstanding add-on

PROS

The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

CONS

Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

1 employee

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

PROS

That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

CONS

The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker.

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Verna

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed August 2019

ExcellentSoftware

PROS

Very user friendly and the customer support is excellent.

CONS

There are some aspects of the program that are not readily apparent and I have had to call tech support more than I would like to.

Reason for choosing Jubilee

Because it was usable on an Apple Computer.

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

It got to be very expensive and the customer service was not what it should have been. Also I use Apple Computers and Best Case was PC based.

Eric

Cost Effective BK Software

I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

PROS

The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

CONS

Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Cost

Jose

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Not recommended for Chapter 13 bankruptcies

I find that I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to draft a Chapter 13 plan. There are too many issues to make this reliable right now.

PROS

I liked the layout, appears very well organized and while it was much different than the program we used before, it was easy to use and get used to.

CONS

The inability to prepare a Chapter 13 plan. As someone who does more Chapter 13's than 7's, this program is not very helpful. The Chapter 13 plain Jubilee is not very well structured for the Colorado plan, and there are sections that I can't enter any information. Also frustrating is that when I enter information into the system they do not appear on the finished form, no matter what I try. I also do not like that you cannot have liberty to edit the form. I would like to see the ability to make edits on a Word format. Right now, I have to convert from pdf to Word and the formatting never seems to work out right.

Reason for choosing Jubilee

It was recommended by another legal services attorney; however, I don't think that that attorney did much Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Jubilee really needs to work on its Colorado Chapter 13 plan.

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

Price. But right now, if price was not an issue, I'd go back to Best Case.

Rick

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

PROS

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

CONS

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

Karen

Reviewed April 2020

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

PROS

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

CONS

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Price

Richard

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Easy on the Eyes

We have always had good success with customer support.

PROS

Good customer support. Easy to read screens.

CONS

1. Do not like the "mouse over" feature -- if a user does not know the mouse over area is there, too many needed commands are literally invisible until moused over. Need visible commands. 2. Would prefer a default order in the .pdf of the Summary page appearing right behind the Petition, rather than at the end of the .pdf when creating all documents for filing. We have to manually adjust for the court. 3. No Chapter 13 forms available for our area (last we checked).

cheaper

Reasons for switching to Jubilee

Better value, better support.

Todd

Review of Jubilee Notices

Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

PROS

The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

CONS

It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Steven