• Pros

• "I liked the workflow and automation options most"

• "It's organization is the best of all other software out there. Very feature rich and growing. "

• "I really like the task management and case tracking features. The ability to use the Kanban-board matter display and the task assignment really helps assign tasks very well."

• Cons

• "There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that! "

• "Early bugs have been worked out. Moving in and across fields in the billing slips could be a bit easier. I'd like to be able to use shortcuts and fas ttrack in that function. "

• "Still feel like the portal for each client file could be better for team communication. "

Browse Lawcus Reviews

Rolf from Fiebiger Law

Best legal management software, especially for your money

The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

Pros

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

Cons

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

Reasons for Choosing Lawcus

The price is fantastic (under $100 per month for the two attorneys at my office) and the features are awesome. Great management system and the bang for my buck is excellent. I highly recommend Lawcus!

Kaelyn from Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L.: Debt Fighters

Industry: Law Practice

Great Case Management Software!

Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Reasons for Choosing Lawcus

Price, versatility, customer service, workflows/phase concept, two-way texting.

Rémi from TISIAS

Une solution orientée très anglo-saxonne mais utilsables

Lawcus permet de gérer tout le process du premier contact avec le prospect jusqu'à la facturation finale.

Pros

Lawcus est remarquable par la vitesse de l'application, par la richesse de ses fonctionnalités (workflows, pipeline, gestion des prospects), par son intégration avec Word, outlook et les stockages dans le cloud (OneDrive ou Dropbox). La création de modèles avec des champs personnalisés est ultra simple. Bien que cette application soit surtout adaptée pour le marché américain, elle est utilisable pour un juriste francophone. Le service client est très réactif, apporte une aide immédiate et à l'écoute de toutes les suggestions.

Cons

Le centre d'aide n'est pas suffisamment développé (surtout pour un non-anglophone) pour exploiter complètement la richesse de toutes les fonctionnalités . Il y a encore quelques bugs .

Cassidy from The Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, PL

Lawcus Review

Pros

I liked the workflow and automation options most

Cons

Limited in terms of search function Notes/Facts/Meetings/Calls all in one screen - if they were separated might make it easier Wish it could integrate phone calls and/or emails automatically

Michael from Law Office of Michael A Ziegler, PL

Industry: Law Practice

Great software for workflow oriented firm

I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

Pros

The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Cons

Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

Reasons for Choosing Lawcus

I chose Lawcus for a number of reasons. I consider myself a "techie" lawyer, so I researched the whole market in depth when I looked to switch to the cloud. I also recognized that it is also important that the system is usable for a range of tech skill levels. Lawcus for me hit on my priority item - that the software should help advance the case forward faster, with less manual work, better organization and a better client experience.

March 2016

Allen from Starrett Law Firm

March 2016

Lawcus is off to a strong start!

After a lot of digging around, I recently signed on with Lawcus. I was searching for easy-to-use, visual project management software for my increasing caseload and growing team. While there are some bugs which is to be expected (Lawcus is in beta currently), I'm satisfied with the basic functions. I can easily create potential matters (called "opportunities") and drag-and-drop each opportunity through several customized stages of my prospect pipeline. Converting an opportunity into a new matter is as easy as clicking a button, which places the matter into a new pipeline. I've set up several matter pipelines, corresponding with our different practice area. Each pipeline contains stages specific to that practice area workflow. Some stages are programmed with automated tasks, which Lawcus adds on cue. Additionally, Lawcus' integrated CRM is a nice bonus. Using the same software for CRM and PM makes total sense and should increase our firm's efficiency managing relationships, opportunities and matters. Finally, Lawcus has been extremely responsive to my questions. They also seem genuinely interested in how we are using Lawcus so that they can develop Lawcus to suit our interests. I wish I could press the fast forward button and see the polished/refined version of Lawcus. Yet, they're off to a strong start, and I believe they will be a good fit for many attorneys looking to blend CRM/PM software with a visual layout. Allen

Candace from Candace Jones, Attorney at Law

Perfect Way to Customize Your Law Firm's Client Data

Wonderful. Great customer support and I can tell there is a lot of vision for future growth.

Reasons for Choosing Lawcus

It's just the best from all the others I have tried. Most integrated and efficient.

Mark from Kramer & Associates

So far - it's been great.

So far, so good. Less than 1 year of use. But it has been a definite improvement over our prior stand alone time/billing and client contact and task assignment software.

Pros

Integration of time and billing with client contact information and task assignment to staff.

Brian from DSA

Nearly perfect client management.

Pros

Incredibly clean, simple interface that is also robust and has endless integrations using Zapier. The customer support is second to none, and the developers are working to enhance the UI, features, and stability every day.

Cons

This software has no cons other than slight bugs which are to be expected when utilizing beta software.

Tamara from Justice Legal Team, PLLLP

Industry: Law Practice

Lawcus is a great choice for Law Firms!

Pros

The customization of Lawcus has enabled a more streamlined procedure for each step of a case. The tech support and customer service is absolutely fabulous! Lawcus’ response time for any question or communication is top notch! I’ve always had questions or concerns answered same day.

Cons

The process of switching everything from our prior case management software was tedious and at times confusing; but part of that problem is that I’m not particularly tech savvy (to say the least).

Reasons for Choosing Lawcus

Usability, cost, and customer service.

Javier from Centonzio Law, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

Pros

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

Hansary from Mark Kramer and Associates

Small Family Law Firm Using Lawcus

The relationship we have with Lawcus has been a very important one. They are very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to customize our experience. Every month, they are rolling out new features.

Pros

Cons

The billing component needed a tremendous amount of work when we first started. However, they responded to our specific needs.

Royi from Royi salma law firm

Royi salma review

Great experience. Beautiful software. Awsome technology.

Pros

I liked the most that the software is easy to use, and helps you visualize my practice.

Cons

I think integration with zappier to the lead management part of the software is missing.

Gurman from YGP & Associates, LLP

April 2016

Lawcus has simplified my practice!

Lawcus is by far the most intuitive and easy to use case management software with no learning curve. Some of my favorite features are Kanban boards to visualize matters, automated task lists and ability to view notes on the matter timeline. Lawcus also has inbuilt CRM that helps me keep track of my clients and opportunities (pre-matter). Additionally, customer service has been phenomenal, they are very responsive to suggestions and are constantly adding innovating features to the platform. After evaluating many practice management tools, I have found a tool that is lean and is not bloated with half-baked features which I will not usually use.

February 2016

Alan from Alan Fowler Law, PLLC

February 2016

Great Tool

I have run through the gamut of LPM programs, and Lawcus is the best. Unlike most programs, which are (poor) billing software with other (poor) things built around it, Lawcus is a CRM and Project Management tool. And, it recently integrated with the best invoice/ billing programs, Freshbooks and Harvest. Lawcus takes full advantage of lean methodology by way of digital Kanban Boards. It's a great tool, getting better each week as they add more features and integrations.

Albert from BFNV

January 2016

Most practical and complete Law practice software.

I´ve been using Lawcus for the past few months, and the practicality and ease of use it offers is 10/10. I believe it has all the right tools you need for having your matters in order and up-to-date. The only feature it lacks, is for billing purposes, but using the tools it has right now, it is really useful and handy. The "Kanban" type of view is really lean and practical. Really recommend this software, everything is placed neatly and available right away.

Christina from Stephenson Law, LLC

Tools that I use!

Lawcus has really streamlined practice management into a visually-appealing, intuitive, and effective product. It is great for allocating work among a team and tracking matters through the life cycle of a client matter. Other practice management products that I have used have a lot of expensive bells and whistles that I don't actually ever use; Lawcus' strength is that it is lean and powerful.

Francesco from fd Law Office

Visual Law practice manager software working for any kind of Law Firm

I like Lawcus and I recommend trying it out. I found Lawcus innovative, useful and at the same time very easy to use. I wait some improvement I believe are a "must" (i.s. regarding firm's data - allow users to import/export your data into a file format (usually .csv); improve calendar integration), but my overall experience is excellent.

June 2015

Sam from Sam Green, esq

June 2015

Automated workflows are a game changer!

We are using Lawcus for a week now and are loving it. Now we can automate our workflows which is game changer for us. Also, with this software we are able track our opportunities which is great as no other matter management solution have CRM. Overall very well though software which requires minimum clicks, very intuitive and looks very modern.

Charlotte from Charlotte Christian Law

Excellent Product

We started using Lawcus in April 2016. I have been looking for a product to work in a kanban board fashion for years. This program meets all of our needs and the client service is like none other. I would definitely recommend.

September 2015

Rick from esq

September 2015

A must have LPM for modern Lawyers!

I am early beta adopter and loving this product. I like the workflow automation feature and like they have built-in CRM. Product is stable and lightning fast.