Lawcus

Lawcus Reviews

RATING:

• icon"This software has been great so far for being able to see the status of my business and helping me stay on top of my work."
  • icon"They are quickly responsive, dedicated to ongoing improvement, and overall incredibly helpful. We highly recommend Lawcus."
  • icon"It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations."
  • icon"Also, automating file creation and document storage within a usable structure has proven difficult."
  • icon"I think integration with zappier to the lead management part of the software is missing."
  • icon"But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled."

Browse all Lawcus Reviews

• Have you used Lawcus and would like to share your experience with others?

Javier

Industry: Law Practice

The BEST experience I have ever had with any company.

I have been able to organize my matters in a way that allows me to work efficiently. The task delegation function is incredible and easy to use. The built-in CRM allows me to track leads more effectively and gives me real-time insight into my firm and allows me to track my marketing efforts.

Pros

The organizational structure and ease of use are my favorite aspects of this software. However, the customer support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are outstanding so it's hard to pick just one thing I like the most.

Cons

There were some functions missing that have since been added. At the moment, I think the mobile app could use some improved functionality but the team is already working on that!

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

It was too expensive and I had to pay extra to access their CRM software which was a separate product and login. I didn't like that it wasn't customizable and it seemed to be outdated because it wasn't keeping up with the trends of other software.

Rolf

Best legal management software, especially for your money

The software has been great to use, and when I have run into an issue the support team is incredibly quick to help, either with a software update or directions on how to use the system. I really like the product already and can't wait to see where else the software goes!

Pros

The ability to automate so much of my practice is great. The kanban boards and matter stages allow you to put different tasks onto your to do list depending on what stage your case is in, it allows you to automate sending update emails to your clients, automates decline emails, and plenty more. The dashboard allows you to keep track of your referrals, what sources are working, what's not. The leads are separate from your matters, and can have different settings for each and contact follow ups. And automatically sending invoices directly from yourself instead of the practice management software is a great feature, too. That's who the client expects the invoice to come from! It's great.

Cons

It is a relatively new software (just a few years), and they have lots of updates, so there are some bugs in the features. But that is really to be expected with how much they update and how many different ways people use the product. Overall I really like Lawcus a lot, and recommend it to anyone who asks (and even people who don't).

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

The price is fantastic (under $100 per month for the two attorneys at my office) and the features are awesome. Great management system and the bang for my buck is excellent. I highly recommend Lawcus!

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

I felt like PracticePanther made things harder than they needed to be to get simple things accomplished, and they tended to over promise and under deliver their features. I am glad I made the switch.

Bonnie

Great bells and whistles

Good support.

Pros

Visual - color coding, Kanban, etc. and the ability to assign multiple people to a task.

Cons

Missing simple functions long embodied in the practice of law and practice management software (e.g. tickle)

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Visual - Kanban view availability and built in CRM.

Kaelyn

10/10 would recommend!

The Lawcus CRM has been an amazing efficiency tool for our law firm. It's helped us do twice the work in half the time! It's easy to integrate with other services, and the staff is very communicative and helpful. 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

The efficiency of the CRM is great. The implementation phase was a breeze thanks to Lawcus onboarding all our client contact information from our prior case management system. Lawcus has grown exponentially over the last 2 years and along with that growth has been continued progress in the technology capabilities and features.

Cons

There can be glitches when updates happen. Nothing huge, but a con.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

It met all our 'must haves'.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Needed a cloud-based system to enable virtual work.

Kaelyn

Industry: Law Practice

Great Case Management Software!

Awesome! Working with Lawcus has overall been an experience that's moved our firm ahead and got us into Cloud-based practice management software just before it was essential (COVID-19).

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely responsive and are available basically 24/7 to assist with any questions that users have. This software is also flexible and takes into serious consideration its clients' input when releasing updates.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs that come up with new updates, but that is to be expected with any software updates.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

Price, versatility, customer service, workflows/phase concept, two-way texting.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Needed a cloud-based software.

Candace

Lawcus is Amazing!

Lawcus is amazing! It allows us to stay organized-one place to keep key information like contact information, court information, case number etc. Moreover, it allows us to bill, email, enable client portals and create template documents. I have tried numerous case management systems-this one is the best! The features are virtually limitless-even if you only use half it is well worth it. I haven't even mentioned the automation and intake forms.

Pros

I love that there are so many functions/features that can take from from intake to closing the case.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to notify others of notes/tasks assigned in a matter.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

The other programs didn't integrate well with other apps and had limited functions.

Elizabeth

Robust Product, Well-Priced, Excellent Service

Some of the best customer service I've experienced. They're responsive to issues and receptive to suggestions for product enhancements. It is a very collaborative software system where the company is constantly working to make it better for their users.

Pros

Very easy to use. Does not take much instruction to get someone up and running with it.

Cons

The lack of overall client trust money balance visibility within each matter. Also, automating file creation and document storage within a usable structure has proven difficult. We're developing workarounds for now, but hopefully down the road there may be some built-in solutions.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Features and willingness of the company to work on customizations and take input on product improvements.

Kristy

Great!

My overall experience with Lawcus has been great and I anticipate staying with the software for a long time to come.

Pros

This software is a full legal practice management software. It's modern in function and appearance, fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC. I switched from Clio to this software because I like all the customizations. There is a lot of promise with this software as it continues to develop.

Cons

This is newer software so each day it seems new features are released/ improved. Minor glitches have shown up occasionally, but customer support is super receptive and fixes them right away.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

The software check all the boxes I was looking for - modern, easy to use, good client portal, good customer service, etc.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Clio is too old fashioned and has a horrible client portal. Lawcus is more modern feeling and the automations are awesome.

Best Product on the Market

Pros

Lawcus is the most complete package on the market. I’ve found that every cloud base practice management software does 1 or 2 things well - but it has been amazing to me that none of them have put together the whole package. Lawcus comes close to nailing the entire thing. I use Lawmatics for my CRM and We love how Lawcus also sets it matters up in pipelines.

Cons

It has some minor bugs sometimes, but there hasn’t been a bug that I’ve come across that didn’t resolve it self by redoing it.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Clio relied a little too much on integrations and got expensive fast.

Nicole

Lawcus is the one to beat!

Pros

I love the kanban view of my pipelines, the workflow automations, dynamic merge fields, relationships, tags, intake forms and most of all, lead tracking and the dashboard.

Cons

I would love to have my html signature in my emails.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Practice Panther could not provide the level of automations that I need to run my practice smoothly.

Industry: Law Practice

Great software for workflow oriented firm

I'm still getting used to the new platform. I had more than 7 years with my desktop case management software, but overall experience has been great.

Pros

The strength of lawcus is in case phasing - to break cases up into steps and then be able to view and set a number of automations based on what step the case is in. While there are some competitors who have adopted this philosophy, Lawcus has really made it easy to set up the phases and to make changes. There are countless applications - client update emails, client surveys on experience, autopopulating documents, tasks, integrations with 3rd party softwares, etc.

Cons

Because the software is developing so rapidly (there have been several noteable developments even in the two months we have used it), there can be occasional bugs. But their responsiveness in problem resolution is unparalleled. I'd like to see better email integration, which is currently in development.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

I chose Lawcus for a number of reasons. I consider myself a "techie" lawyer, so I researched the whole market in depth when I looked to switch to the cloud. I also recognized that it is also important that the system is usable for a range of tech skill levels. Lawcus for me hit on my priority item - that the software should help advance the case forward faster, with less manual work, better organization and a better client experience.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Wanted to switch to the cloud with better case phasing and 3rd party integration.

Penny

Lawcus

Post COVID, Lawcus has made it easy for our clients to sign documents on their phone, regardless of type, without having to come to the office.

Pros

We recently switched to Lawcus from another legal software product. We are very happy with the integration and ability to automate tasks. It makes my job and that of our staff so much easier.

Cons

I would like it better if I could see the entire month's calendar at a glance. I also wish that I could see everyone's calendar on my phone integration rather than just my own calendar. But overall very few complaints about this software. Any issues we've had have been addressed very quickly. Overall very happy.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

Lawcus' ability to automate and integrate was far more superior to any other product we looked at.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

We needed the ability to automate and integrate. Our previous software didn't have those capabilities.

Nicole

Industry: Law Practice

A young company who listens to their clients!

I came from a law firm that used PCLaw to a law firm that didn't have one. Once shown how much more effective the practice would be, embracing a practice management software became very important. After trials with competing software firms (and even signing a contract with one) we discovered Lawcus and haven't looked back since.

Pros

Lawcus is a great company who is consistently growing. They continuously launch new upgrades, they listen to their clients needs; and customer service is fantastic.

Cons

Occasionally a feature we want in Lawcus hasn't been "invented" or launched yet, the Lawcus team listen and work to release features that their clients want.

Reasons for choosing Lawcus

After doing trials with other companies, we chose Lawcus as it gave us the greatest flexibility with our client requirements.

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Not an effective practice management software, more work instead of making things streamlined.

Rémi

Une solution orientée très anglo-saxonne mais utilsables

Lawcus permet de gérer tout le process du premier contact avec le prospect jusqu'à la facturation finale.

Pros

Lawcus est remarquable par la vitesse de l'application, par la richesse de ses fonctionnalités (workflows, pipeline, gestion des prospects), par son intégration avec Word, outlook et les stockages dans le cloud (OneDrive ou Dropbox). La création de modèles avec des champs personnalisés est ultra simple. Bien que cette application soit surtout adaptée pour le marché américain, elle est utilisable pour un juriste francophone. Le service client est très réactif, apporte une aide immédiate et à l'écoute de toutes les suggestions.

Cons

Le centre d'aide n'est pas suffisamment développé (surtout pour un non-anglophone) pour exploiter complètement la richesse de toutes les fonctionnalités . Il y a encore quelques bugs .

Suzanne

the all in one I've been looking for

I have everything I need in one place: invoices, timekeeping, notes, emails, calendar, CRM, tracking and reporting of KPIs, document templates and automation.

Pros

I've searched for a CRM that's easily integrated with law practice management software without a big upfront expenditure. Lawcus has built-in CRM in addition to great reporting and automation.

Cons

Still working on some integration hiccups, but nobody's perfect.

Reporting capability, built-in CRM

Jason

Great Program for Law Firm

Pros

Evolves with your practice and with your ability to learn all the features.

Cons

Not as polished as others, but that isn't a bad thing

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Practice Panther was too rigid and glitchy

Leslie

Happy Customer; left my old CRM for Lawcus and will never go back

Very satisfied

Pros

simplicity, ease of use. Everytime I try something new, I am easily able to figure it out. I am not that tech saavy so its so nice that its so easy.

Cons

its great. I have no complaints. It is still developing and growing and I cant wait for all the new features to be implemented

Reasons for switching to Lawcus

Smokeball was expensive and too complicated

Allen