INSIDE Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"What I like about Inside is that it is very easy to use and they have a good technical support team to answer any questions."
  • icon"The visual interface is superior to other solutions making engaging with customers fun and interesting."
  • icon"It's a very cute environment for the beauty advisors working it makes work a little entertaining. I like programs that mask the dullness of work with a video game feel."
  • icon"The fact that during the conversation there is no sound notification of a new message at all."
  • icon"I dislike the fact that it is not possible to screenshare outside of the website tab that the customer is on."
  • icon"The deployment of new features and cutomization have always problem."

Have you used INSIDE and would like to share your experience with others?

All INSIDE Reviews

Cherry Paula

Unique among other platforms

I love how this platform was put up together. The way it was designed was meticulously thought of. It gives visual representation of what we most of the time see as text only. Not only that - the people we work with are a delight to talk to. They help us resolve our issues quicker.

Pros

I like how it is being interactive for agents. It was totally different from the other platforms with the same purpose. It was not boring. A bit expensive but they are evolving on the area that we need which is what i really wanted to see.

Cons

Whenever I use it, it takes up a lot of bandwidth. Sometimes it slows down my connection, sometimes doesn’t.

Reasons for switching to INSIDE

Some of the features were not available in zendesk

Brooke

Industry: Utilities

Great visual & user friendly system

Has been great to work with. We have had alot of wins customising and integrating system and they have been helpful throughout. Looking forward to getting more and more value out of Powerfront & Inside.

Pros

The visual layout and being able to watch customers move throughout the website. The ability to add customisation into other systems like our CRM. Has been easy for our agents to pick up especially during COVID when many were taught on the fly.

Cons

Features like being able to have the webchat set to on constantly even if an agent isn't online yet - We'd like it to be open 8am - 6:30pm like clockwork. Credit card masking feature is creating a few issues internally.

Reasons for switching to INSIDE

Licencing was becoming too expensive. The functionality and view for the agent wasn't as user friendly. Powerfront provided a platform that was visually more appealing and easy to use for the agents.

Aquinda

Glitches

Pros

Disposition options are easier to access

Cons

Closes out chats while working, chat showing long times when just receiving chat, dispostition not working all the time

Steve

Inside makes it easy for agents and executives to engage

From our perspective we are using a very simple level of Inside but are increasingly becoming aware of the further potential of the platform. As we adopt new elements we continue to improve our user experience

Pros

The visual interface is superior to other solutions making engaging with customers fun and interesting. We've recently begun deploying the BOTS feature and are finding it helpful to assist customers without adding more agents

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Inside offers so much more capability than we are currently using

Reasons for choosing INSIDE

We had a strong recommendation from another brand in our retail portfolio

Lazarus

Unique & Engaging

Overall it has been great! There has been a trial and error process to determine what browser works best with Inside (currently we're finding Edge offers the smoothest experience), and the range of options Inside grants does prove training new colleagues a bit more difficult, but the end result works wonders.

Pros

While there is an initial learning curve, Inside provides a great experience once you've got a handle on things. The UI/UX is a breath of fresh air, and the available features (co-browse, visiting other channels, visually representing each colleagues current chat pool) are a massive step up from our alternative chat client.

Cons

Inside is substantially more process intensive than our alternative chat client, this can prove an issue on less than capable hardware.

Dale

Inside for Me

Overall Inside is a great tool, that allows us to work with our customers in a way that is best for them.

Pros

Inside is a useful tool that allows us to talk to the customer in a what that is better for our customers. In today's world of multitasking, being able to chat with us allows the customer to do other things while waiting for our responses, unlike talking on the phone.

Cons

We still experience freezing at times, and there are some functions we would like to see that are not available to use right now, they may come with an enhancement down the road.

Esther

Pro chat

Being ablet to control how many customers i can chatted with and my overall experince of inside is fantastic i really love inside, i'm being using inside since 2015 and you guys did a really good job in updating the system with new features etc keep it up

Pros

Love how it helped customers can completed their purchase online and the sound i get when they completed a sale :)

Cons

Nope you guys are doing a great job, i love inside i find it very effective to deal with customers and the best platform ive ever used:)

Patricia

Joy of Inside

I quite enjoy using inside. It makes the job easy to do on a daily basis.

Pros

I like how easy it is to click and add a message to the customer, send them offers, or transfer them to another department if necessary.

Cons

At times there are glitches that need to be fixed when an update is made.

Reasons for switching to INSIDE

It was a business decision.

Karl Anthony

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

INSIDE tools review

I have been using the tool more than two years and I can say it did the job well done on helping me cater the customers needs with ease of use.

Pros

user friendly and no problems with using with my other tools.

Cons

Sometimes slow on response, and I get more than two customers at a time.

Prashant

Inside tool review

Great journey overall

Pros

One of the best tool used to chat with customer, its been 2 days and never faced a latency or outage from inside. Great journey overall

Cons

Features to manually remove or put people on limited

A Good Start

Pros

Inside has made it easier to consolidate high volume inboxes and webchat into one platform that can be accessed anywhere my team are working from. It has been a good step up from Outlook.

Cons

There is room for improvement about how the program forwards email to different user groups in our organisation that are required to complete the ticket prior to responding to the customer.

Reasons for choosing INSIDE

The decision was made by IT.

Reasons for switching to INSIDE

Outlook is not meant for high volume, multiple user inboxes and Zendesk did not meet our medical data storage and hosting requirements.

Eileen

INSIDE is FUN!

The best. Within Spark, this is the best software to chat with the customer. I have been using this for more than 4 years and I would still prefer to use this software.

Pros

- I feel like I am just playing a game. The layout is good and we can change the theme. Helps for my overall well-being. :) - I can access my KPI's, sales, productivity, surveys in just one click. - I can see what the customer's typing in real time without them sending it yet. For me this is the best feature with INSIDE.

Cons

Sometimes I can't keep up with the updates :) For the past years, its full of jargons and too technical to read. But I noticed that, you have change and added Guides and Manuals, Videos and tutorials, release notes and support. However, Inside is easy to use so all good.

pietro

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

PF Inside review - Live chat

Quite good in terms of exchanges. Not always easy to discuss possible new features implementations

Pros

User Interface is intuitive and easy to use

Cons

Reporting section is not friendly and very hard to customize in order to have relevant information to drive the business

Laura

Molto soddisfatta

Inside è un applicativo che permette la gestione dell'assistenza a 360°

Pros

L'intuitività dell'applicativo e la versatilità

Cons

Attualmente sono soddisfatta con il pacchetto acquistao

Jeannette

Great support

Pros

Getting adjusted to any new software takes a moment but the best part of this is the immediate help and support I've gotten from the INSIDE team. From getting accustomed to the software to implementing new changes and adjustments, their support team has always been responsive and helpful to make this work for us. The visuals and overall use is pretty self explanatory and a fantastic way to visualize the way our customers shop and view our inventory. It's allowed us to understand their needs and be able to make suggestions and secure sales.

Cons

Setup was tricky to do on our own, but the support team was great at helping us with that.

Xiaoqing