• Pros

• "Compared to its competitors, this is such an easy to use tool that delivers great value for the price. Fast to deploy and really user friendly."

• "I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website."

• "Not only does it record the user, but you can also see the console. This is a game-changer for diagnosing bugs! I also love how the tags work."

• Cons

• "The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings."

• "AS with some competitors, it misses some CRO features that the typical user would also want - specifically adding an AB test capability. If it had that, it would be fantastic"

• "1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings. 2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab."

Browse Lucky Orange Reviews

Raad from AdFalcon

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Pros

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Cons

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Andrew from Nureva Inc.

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Pros

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Cons

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Chris from Sage

Best budget heatmapping tool

Absolutely flawless at the current price point. Lucky Orange offers just about everything you'd expect from more expensive competitors.

Pros

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there. It does everything you need, from heatmapping, mouse tracking, funnel and form analytics. Regular email reports are incredibly helpful.

Cons

Reports load slowly and general use is pretty clunky and frustrating; there's a lot of work that could be done from a UX perspective on the platform. That being said, the tool is easy to learn, and reports are simple to understand.

Price

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied January 2021

Thank you for your review, Chris! We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Great tool that is worth the price

Great to use, gives good insights, just missing key feature we needed

Cons

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that you've been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights. When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Danny from 852hk.com

Industry: Online Media

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Pros

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website! Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Cons

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange comes with new visitor notification and live screen recording

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied July 2020

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Best heat mapping for the money

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Pros

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Cons

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Cheaper and better.

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied September 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Kevin S. from Badgley Mischka Home

Industry: Furniture

User friendly heatmap application

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Pros

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Cons

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Lee from The HomeScholar Guide to College Admission and Scholarships

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Pros

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Cons

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

Adriana from Vaipe

It is a must have for UX driven companies

A must have for our team and business!

Pros

It was super easy to setup Lucky Orange through GTM and within 1 week of trial we had many insights for UX optimization that we found out when navigating through heatmaps and also records for specific pages.

Cons

USD. We are a Brazilian company and when paying in dollars we have importation taxes that mulitply by 1.5x.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied August 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, "This is a must have for our team and business!" Love to hear that you've been able to use Lucky Orange's dynamic heatmaps and session recordings to make such an impact on your website and customer experience. Appreciate the recommendation, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Sergio from Billups

LuckyOrange allowed me to stop the guess work

Pros

Be able to actually see the recordings from how our visitors actually interact with our content and forms.

Cons

Some bots were misleading some of the numbers in punctual situations, but I could double-check the numbers using Google Analytics.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Sergio! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to make a difference in the growth of your website and business. Discovering how your customers interact with your website content and forms can help you make effective updates that ultimately increase conversions. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Sayam from Techpacker Inc.

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Pros

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Cons

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Shayne from SellerPrime

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately. I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Pros

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange. 2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you. 3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions. 4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study. 5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines. 6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues. 7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized. 8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Collin from Character Exteriors

Great product with great customer platform

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Pros

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Cons

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

functionality.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Brian from HEALTHandMED.com

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Pros

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Greg from Clarke Contractors

Easy to use, great information

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Pros

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Cons

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

User usage recordings are the best

Pros

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Cons

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

Because of the recording feature, I needed to learn more about my customer behavior.

Marian from Perdele si Draperii Store

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Pros

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

Maria from Universidade Tuiuti do Paraná

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

Pros

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Cons

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

James from Airbus

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Pros

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design. In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Cons

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

Yuri from Universidade Tuiuti do Paraná

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Pros

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Cons

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Patrick from TriComB2B

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Pros

Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

Cons

The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

katie from mDesign Home Decor

A Great Snapshot Of Our Site

Pros

Lucky Orange's daily email updates are a great way to stay informed about traffic to our site. Their chat has allowed us to connect with consumers in real time and to provide them invaluable support and critical information, and their recordings have helped us identify performance issues on our site. Their customer service team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

Cons

We have not experienced any significant issues while working with Lucky Orange.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied May 2020

Thank you for this five-star review, Katie! Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value from our daily email updates, live chat and recordings. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways that improve your website and customer experience. Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Marie from http://elementoutfitters.com

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Pros

Cons

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Nikhil from Henry & Smith

Want heatmaps for your ecommerce, go for lucky orange

It's affordable and best.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and even the funnel feature is very useful for e-commerce.

Cons

I don't see a lot of cons, but maybe adding things like angry clicks is a good idea.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied May 2020

Glad to hear you've been able to get such use from dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels and the rest of Lucky Orange features! We love giving our users the tools to grow their businesses and improve their websites. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Tapesh from Alphonic Network Solutions Pvt Ltd

Website Recording and Analyse user behaviour

Pros

Their video recording tool is the best one as we can easily analyse user behaviour

Cons

Some of the recording this tool not able to record , don't know but if 100 users will come to my website then it shows only 87 recordings

Akshay from byo

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

Pros

1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc 2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where. 3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on 4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

Cons

1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal. 2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective

dan from tedsoptimizations

hands down the best CRO software!!!

I have used Lucky Orange for 2+ years and i could not recommend them enough. All the tools are so helpful. I use the Visitor Recordings and Heatmaps the most. I tried other companies, but their product worked the best out of the box, and support was great to work with too. give them a try -- you wont regret it!

Pros

The dynamic heatmaps, Visitor recordings and chat

Cons

so far- it has been great. wish i had more time to use it in the day

Orange you glad you use heatmaps (and more)

I have loved this software and am considering adding it to all of our organization's websites for the upcoming year. It is reasonably priced and you get so much out of it for both web and marketing strategies. It had helped build a much richer story beyond our Google Analytics dashboards!

Pros

I love pretty much everything about Lucky Orange from the heatmaps to the Hubspot integration. We have used it briefly to see how it might help us with content strategy and correcting some website navigation issues, however, the marketing potential with this tool is pretty great. We are considering how this can help us reach and connect with our visitors.

Cons

It feels invasive (on behalf of the visitor) at first. There's a lot revealed in watching users in real-time. The information we've learned has been crucial to fixing our website though. A strong and transparent privacy policy is a must with this product.

Tina from Cookies by Design

Lucky Orange

Pros

The features offered by Lucky Orange have helped us understand the customer experience as customers place orders on our site. With the recordings we can see how our site changes may have improved or hurt the customers experience. We have also used the recordings to find out how people are placing fraudulent orders.

Cons

I wish there were more subscription plans that better fit customers with larger sites.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. It's also great to hear that you've been able to use Lucky Orange to research fraudulent orders. Thanks for your review, and I'm here if you have any questions! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Avi from AK Launch

Must have for Software development

I am currently using it for fixing bugs. I hope to start using it for UX next.

Pros

Cons

The design can use an update. I would also love the ability to play the next video without having to go back to the list.

Kristen from JH Media Group

Really great for competition and keyword research

It's a great system. I have recommended it to many of my friends and clients.

Pros

I like to use this system as a starting point for keyword research and competition. I know it does a lot of other cool things that I like as well, but for me, I find the Kombat section most helpful.

Cons

There's not a lot a dislike, but it would be great if they teamed up with Moz or Ahrefs so that I could get everything I need in one place.

Dagmaris from Facility Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Great way to track your audience and find flaws within your website

I love Lucky Orange. I think it's one of the best investments we've made.

Pros

I love it that I can track where users go and this helps me fix troublesome areas in the website where users are not interested in viewing.

Cons

I really don't have any cons in my experience with Lucky Orange. Maybe I need more time using it to see if I find any cons but so far, I don't have any cons.

Florin from RedLineMultimedia

Great setup for startup companies, know your user and convert them

Pros

first month free, and then also the second one. Great price for each user compared to other Funnels and "hotness" of page

Cons

It uses javascript and not all the content the viewer sees is also displayed ( refering to dynamic content generated for user, not available for administrator to view )

courtney from Central Vapors

Industry: Tobacco

It was helpful to see what our customers interests and habits are.

Getting to see a huge never seen before behind the scenes view of what our customers are doing.

Pros

That you can go behind the scenes and see things otherwise business owners just have to imagine about. A whole new dimension of seeing what your customers are interested in.

Cons

The live function does not seem to always work properly, and when there's a ton of visitors it's hard to see all the videos all in the same location.

Michael from SparkMixer Enterprises, LLC

Lucky Orange - Use with Care

Pros

The software allows tracking to determine the 'hot' spots on your website. We have watched video of a visitors movements through the site to help us determine issues with our marketing presentation on specific products. As we watch some of the screen video, we can make informed decisions about what customers struggle with while navigating through the site. This is easy to implement on a WordPress website with their plugin.

Cons

Sometimes we wonder if there are some privacy issues that we should be concerned about. While Lucky Orange does a good job of masking form inputs so we can't see credit card entry, etc., we think people should be made more aware that their action on the site is being watched after they are done.

Stuart from startupresources.io

Get daily stats on your users, plus watch videos of what they do on your site

I was blown away by the ability of Lucky Orange to record users on my site so that I could basically watch what they are doing and follow them along as they look over my site. It's awesome because it shows me where they drop off and where they lose interest, and I can figure out how to improve the site. You can tag users by certain actions, for example, you could watch just videos of visitors who start to checkout but then abandon their cart, which would let you watch their actions and figure out how to keep them from doing that. It's insight into user actions that you can't get any other way really.

Pros

The most remarkable thing is that it's so affordable. I like the daily review emails because it's a really easy way to keep an eye on how my traffic is and where it's coming from, compared to the day before. The videos of users on my site are pretty amazing too.

Cons

If you have a lot of visitors, then you have a LOT of videos to go over.

Jovan from ActiveCollab

Great easy to use tool for heatmapping and website visitor behavior analysis.

Pros

This tool helped me get the right conclusions on my website. You just need to separate few hours per week to view all recorded sessions, and you will be in the right direction what to do next.

Cons

Filtering didn't work very well. Also when you have a lot of visitors on a website it's very hard to look all these videos located in one place.

Tana from Freelancer

So unique

I am so happy with lucky orange. I have learned a lot and have been able to give my clients a lot of information that I didn't expect to see otherwise.

Pros

Heatmaps are amazing, and sadly they are under-rated. Why serve ads when people are already on the site and possibly crashing it? Heat maps are so fascinating that Lucky orange does such a great job giving you this information in real time.

Cons

I think that the interface is a bit messy. When you visit the site, it looks more complicated than it really is.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied May 2020

Wow! It sounds like visitor behavior has made a huge difference for you and your clients. Love to hear that you've been able to get right to the bottom of issues and address it to improve the customer experience. Being able to understand what customers are doing on a website makes such a difference. Thank you for this five-star review, and I'm here if you need anything else! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

A real eye opener

Pros

Lucky Orange is simply amazing, especially for new businesses, it just helps you look at your business from different angles and perspectives, the detailed analysis of how the customers' would interact with your website and lets you see what is missing/what can be improved

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little bit laggy but that's nothing compared to the pros it offers in my opinion

Prime for optimization

After using other websites for heat maps, lucky orange was by far the best that would find and helped us optimize the entire flow of the landing page to checkout process for a campaign.

Pros

The videos and heat maps helped so much for optimization of landing pages and campaigns. We were able to see exactly where our users were going and where they "got stuck" so that we could optimize again for the future. All of the data is there, which was beyond helpful.

Cons

When an action was taken on the first page affected the checkout page - it made locating and creating the heat maps for the checkout page a little bit tricky, not impossible but rather an additional step that should have been more prominently placed so that it was known before any data was lost.

Ankur from Mcounts

The BEST Tracking software available

I have looked far and wide for a good tracking product. I have tried a lot of softwares who claim they track user visits and behaviour. BUT NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO LUCKY ORANGE. I swear by this product. The product has increased the efficiency of my digital marketing agency many folds. I can now SHOW my customers on what I am talking about. We are able to collectively take decisions by SEEING what is happening. This is a phenomenal piece of engineering. I absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease of Use Features

Cons

I would like an easier integration to other custom fields. I use another campaign attribution software but am unable to tag data from that onto Lucky Orange.

patrick from natera

Industry: Biotechnology

Needed a quality heat mapping tool and got everything we needed and more.

Pros

Ease of use, setting it up, dashboards are all an ease to use. The heatmaps are intuitive and recordings are always a nice feature.

Cons

The load time is awful, and they the most annoying sound that plays when a user comes to your site that is on be default.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied June 2017

We appreciate the feedback and glad to hear the services have assisted with the needs of your business!

Sandi from Dolphins Plus

Lucky Orange Does The Job

Very good, and their customer service is excellent. Very responsive.

Pros

We use the heat map tool the most and it's been very useful.

Cons

The NPS survey was not as good as others we've used.

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

It integrates with our marketing automation platform, Hubspot.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Sandi! We're so glad you've been to use our dynamic heatmaps to dive into visitor behavior. We're happy to be part of your journey and wish you continued success. Happy tracking! Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Dimitris from Technical Educational Institute of Crete

heatmaps visual

Pros

i liked it a lot cause i can see the traffic and information of traffic

Cons

its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it

A robust tool that could be better with some improvements

Overall, I was pleased with what I got out of Lucky Orange, though there are better heatmapping tools out there.

Pros

I like how easy Lucky Orange is to set up. It's simple to personalize for your needs, too.

Cons

It's quite a process to group and view multiple recordings and maps.

tom from Consumer Goods

Awesome product

Great product, awesome support, easy to setup/configure and helping on my ecomm stores already.

Pros

Easy to install, feature packed, very affordable

Cons

None yet, love it! Takes a little time to setup and configure to get the full benefit, but super simple to configure and support is great.

Easy User Interface Testing

Pros

This is a fabulous tool for making your website work better. Takes videos of how your users interact with your website.

Cons

It's a little spendy for my liking. It's a great product, but for the price I only use it when I need to solve a problem, then stop my account.

Ian from Bondi Behaviourist Pty Ltd

I have been able to see what areas of my website are worth investing in, what needs to be tweaked and how to hold visitors where I want them for longer

Pros

The software really helped me gain an insight into what is happening on my website and was super easy to use. The support team helped in setting me up so much as well.

Cons

I dont really have anything to say negatively. Ive found it very useful

LuckyOrange helps track website visitors and how they interact on your page

LuckyOrange was one of our first website visitor tracking tools that allowed us to see how visitors interacted with the content on our pages. This really helped us understand our audience better.

Pros

Interpreting the data and statistics reported by LuckyOrange was a breeze and very simple to understand. It definitely makes things a lot easier.

Cons

There didn't seem to be as much sophistication in the feature-set that a tool like HotJar had.

Bill from Imperial Textile

Great App

Pros

Never had experience with an App like this before, amazing help understanding the customer user experience. Still leaning the App but it is well organized and easy to uunderstand.

Cons

Nothing stands out at this time, all is good so far.

Response from Lucky Orange

Replied April 2020

"Amazing" is a word we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers experience on your website can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this great review, Bill! Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange