• Pros

• "Easy install process, great customer service from the Quiq staff and able to take the texting option at our own speed when rolling the new product out for staff to manage"

• "I love the ease of being able to text customers and the platform is pretty self explanatory!"

• "Easy to use, provides a simple response platform, allowing any user internally to respond in real time to guests. Offline feature is highly customizable as well."

• Cons

• "I would like to see the option to add tags to the text messages so we can easily report and track issues."

• "Any cons I have had have been addressed immediately and a solution has been created or is being developed. "

• "The reporting capabilities were not where they needed to be when we went live."

Browse Quiq Reviews

Ramil from BrickHouse Security

The best chat portal!

I have a five star experience with this software, this the best and so far.

Pros

I work as a chat support in our company, I can say that this chat portal has a lot to offer compared to any other platforms we used to have. We have this text feature that our customer can chat with us even if they are not with their computers. Giving them the best experience possible with the help they want anytime anywhere. The dashboard itself is really cool, you can see all chat reports like average handling time, numbers of conversation and may more that helps in calculating our monthly statistics.

Cons

So far, I can't see any down part on this software. I can say that this was developed perfectly.

Todd from Cyprus Credit Union

Cyprus Text Implementation

At our institution we did not have a texting or chat solution and we knew that it was something that we required given our type of business and our size. Quiq provided some answers to questions that we weren't even aware that we had. None of the other texting platforms had solutions for an entire contact center. We love the fact that the contact center can switch between text and chat, and that text can be an alternative to an inbound call. We also love that texting can be the primary communication medium for loan transactions because that is how borrowers want to communicate. This is a great company with wonderful customer service and people that really care about their clients. I feel like they are genuinely concerned about my success and will do anything possible to help me be successful.

Pros

I like that the software seamlessly moves between text and chat depending on the device being used by the consumer. I can use the software for my entire call center, for outbound marketing, and for one on one interaction between loan officers and borrowers. I also like that the product appears to be on the cutting edge technologically. Some of the things we discussed involving Apple Business Chat and the road map make me very excited for the future of business text and chat.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about the software. Our only challenge at this point is deciding how we want to use it. I would suggest however that the implementation and initial training be a little more clear. However, because our institution didn't have a dedicated person to handle the initial implementation, I think the delay and confusion has been mostly our fault.

Reasons for Choosing Quiq

Primarily for the opportunity to use text and chat as one solution for the entire contact center and to deflect inbound calls away from the phone and onto text.

A child could report metrics better than Quiq

Quiq has been nothing but trouble. It reports more chats than we've taken which is an important metric in my company, provides incorrect response times which leads to even more issues, and frequently bugs out and counts chats as missed or agents as unresponsive. There are way better softwares out there for Messaging. Customer support is also non-existent.

Pros

I guess a point in it's favor is that settings can be tinkered with to make the experience more pleasant.

Cons

Reporting is inaccurate and timing is not counted properly.

Adam from Smith Thompson Security

Quick Quiqs and Messages

We use this for both customers and our field technicians. Along with the leads that generate from our website, bringing in new customers, we also send a lot of outbound messages to customers, requesting a picture of their system. We're able to provide quick accurate quotes, without a home visit. We also send our technicians any same day cancelations as well. Previously we were using MightyText and a cell phone in office for all of our outbound stuff, but we were having syncing issues, where messages didn't always appear in the app. Overall, the experience has been great. Interested to see what happens as our inbound continue to pick up steam.

Pros

Quiq allows us to have a stronger online presence, and with snippets, you can be on the phone and in the chat, or in multiple chats at the same time with ease. Easily Editable Auto Response messages help let customers know available hours. Added a visual aspect to online/phone quotes by sending pictures to a group inbox via text.

Cons

I wish it had a contact list, because of our outbound communication with field technicians. It's probably the only thing we lost when moving over from Mightytext. Quiq did help me setup bookmarks with phone numbers automatically populated to get me a work around, but now I have 50+ bookmarks, in folders.

Jennifer from Club Med Sales, Inc.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Club Med

Becoming more multichannel. Giving our clients more options to contact us outside of the phone.

Pros

Ease of use-Very user friendly tool. We are able to train users quickly and efficiently with no issues. Excellent customer service and support-The Quiq team is always available and willing to help us wherever needed.

Cons

We are still relatively new to the platform and from what I have seen so far I have not run into any cons. This may be a case of not knowing what I don't know as I am still learning all that Quiq has to offer; however, I am not finding any cons at this point.

Reasons for Switching to Quiq

Ended contract with Oracle, no longer using.

Nicholas from Wing Tel Inc.

Amazing Product for Sales/Support and a phenomenal dev. team.

Pros

Quiq is a highly customizable software and the integration with Zendesk allows for a lot of automation and customization on both a Sales and a Support Side. With the use of Zendesk we're able to automate SMS flows and have timed responses in cases where a user doesn't respond to initial outreach. It has helped us grow quickly and efficiently through the uses of triggers, automation, and detailed reporting in and out of the software.

Cons

At times of high congestion (300-400 active conversations concurrent), it can get a bit slow for agents but it isn't an issue 99% of the time. Lack of automated daily reporting exports/emails in the dashboard. Lack of query abilities for current conversations/searching for current conversations that are open and ongoing in the Manager / Reports View.

Tracy from Club Med

Quiq pilot to launch

We were able to open 2 new channels SMS from our mobile app and Chat from our desktop website, we found that a tremendous number of our clients want to speak to us and transact in this way. From myself as the purchaser to the end users we have never encountered a roadblock that the team at Quiq couldn't resolve and in the most efficient way possible.

Pros

The simplicity of use, ease of integration and the team support from all levels at Quiq to ensure our success.

Cons

Seriously, I can't name one thing. Compared to our prior software this is a dream to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Quiq

Worldwide decision to phase out Oracle and moving to Quiq as a local (US) solution was ideal for our ability to customize and make it work for our North American needs.

Kim from Stio

Excellent!

Combining Web Chat, SMS, and Facebook Messenger into one platform creates a fluid customer experience that our customers can rely on and choose their preferred method of communication.

Pros

From the Admin side; excellent customer service, ease of implementation, and timeliness of requested actions. From the User side; extremely intuitive for agents, high customer satisfaction, and efficiency. Overall, Quiq is a forward thinking platform that really understand customer's needs both internally and externally.

Cost and functionality.

Angel from Chatbooks

Quiq is easy, convenient, and effective

Overall it's been a great experience. We wanted to try out SMS and have been really happy with our customer's response as well as how easy it was to implement. We also added Apple Business Chat and it was super easy and has worked great.

Pros

The setup was super easy, it's easy to navigate and use.

Cons

It's still new so there's not as many features or as much functionality as we'd like. However, their Customer Support is fantastic and they're working hard to make improvements and help us however they can. They're very responsive.

Alexander C. from Limoliner

Easy to onboarding and effective usage by customers. Good product overall

Pros

Love the templates and easy use for the team. Love the sms features. They work well with ease. The admin tools are very good as well.

Cons

Need more platforms for customers to use. We also would like to tag conversations around their topic to track why people use the platform. Mobile response would also be super helpful.

Serdar from office depot

Great Partners

We have been using quiq for 3 years now and had a great partnership . Customers love to the sms and more frequently used . Best csat scores and ease of use .

Pros

Below list is what I like about this software 1. Great support. It makes the app easy to manage, troubleshoot and improve. 2. Easy integration with oracle service cloud 3. Continuous investment to make it easy to deploy 4. Great employees and ceo

Cons

Below are some of the opportunities based on Omni channel experience 1. Not easy to use via mobile devices 2. Reporting needs to be more complex and customizable

Reasons for Choosing Quiq

Price and ease of implementation

Rachelle from Texas A&M University

Quiq has helped us greatly communicate with our students

Quiq texting has allow us to communicate better with our students and allows them to communicate with us on their time and not have to wait in our phone queue.

Pros

Cons

The reporting capabilities were not where they needed to be when we went live.

Ashley from Warners' Stellian

I believe that Multichannel Messaging platform has benefited our company in many ways from customer satisfaction to the operation of our Service Center. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to quickly connect with multiple customers at one time leading to an increase in customer satisfaction as well as improving my team's efficiency.

Cons

I feel that when I have needed assistance regarding creating new logins, I did not receive the assistance expected. One of my CSRs did not have access for months because I was not assisted in finding a resolution.

Peggy from Texas A&M University

Texas A&M University & Quiq

Pros

- integration with existing CRM - easy to use - easy to train staff - easy to implement - customer support - cost

Cons

Reporting could be a little more robust.... being able to validate the effort/cost

Pros

Cons

The response que box should indicate when a max # of words have been used. It's too easy to over type a response in "email" form when it's actually appearing on the customers phone as a 'text" and could become too lengthy.

Heather from Chatbooks

Quiq Review

Quiq is very receptive to feature requests and they work with you to make sure that you and your team are satisfied!

Hector from Solar Energy

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great

direct connection with clients and SMS campaigns

Pros

The reporting is great I am able to check all information

Cons

Everything is good there is nothing I dislike

Paulina from Yellowstone Club

A great tool in the age of technology, where texting has become a primary source of communication.

Pros

Ease of sending and receiving costumer needs quickly and efficiently. Ability to store previous conversations in email form.

Cons

Not able to store AND retrieve previous costumer contacts. That the phone number is not tied to our conpany's actual landline number, and has an out of state area code.

Alex from Visit Billings

This is a great program for our needs and those of our visitors/travelers.

Pros

The ease for the visitor as well as our team is what I enjoy most about working with Quiq. Plus, the Quiq team is always available should we have a question.

Cons

There isn't something for me to call out as a "like least" or a con. I am nothing but extremely happy with the program and the Quiq team.

Gerabel from Brickhouse Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

this software is the definition of innovative

Pros

this software is the definition of innovative for messaging platforms. the options and functions available are really so informative that you do not need to look for information on chat status that you need. Also the function of the software to be able to chat with customers that are using their phones to text is really a big plus for this software. We just recently replaced our old chat system with this and so far I am really super satisfied.

Cons

sometimes it's just really confusing since there are so many graphs showing on my window

Thomas from Mortgage Center

Nice Product for Both Salesforce and Non Salesforce Uers

Pros

Works for both Salesforce and Non Salesforce users.

Cons

Updates on Bugs could be more involved. Verification process is clunky

Justin from Visit Syracuse

We're new customers but already feel like it's helping us implement omni-channel marketing

We've really just started using this product, so we haven't been able to really measure them yet. Consumers, who have used the service have said they find it helpful.

Pros

We really enjoy the fact that Quiq gives us the ability to interact with visitors, in a more direct way.

Cons

REALLY WISH THERE WAS AN APP! We have a small team, and no one will want to sit around their computer all weekend waiting for a message to come in. We wish there was an app so that when someone is assigned to monitor Quiq for the weekend, they can answer messages on the go.

Easy to use and not too complicated.

Best benefit is the ability to have an agent work on more than one client at a time. Helps reduce FTE.

Pros

Gives our customers that are out on the field, easy access to our call center. Most of our clients/dealers don't have easy access to a laptop when out on the field, so this is a great solution.

Cons

Call center agents typically have multiple screes that they view during the day. It would be great if there was a pop-up feature that would appear when a call comes in. Just in case you're viewing another screen.

Amanda from Alabama One Credit Union

Implementation has been great, testing is easy, everything works as expected

Offered our callers another way of contacting our institution when phone traffic is congested.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. Requires little training time for the end user. It sits inside Oracle Service Cloud which we already use for our CRM so there is no other system for agents to access.

Cons

My lease favorite part of the system is the reporting in Oracle. The standard reports inside the Quiq website are great; creating custom reports in Oracle is a challenge.

Even Older Demographics Use Messaging

Pros

Quiq allows us to seamlessly switch between multiple customers, even those on different messaging platforms (sms, kik, etc). The Quiq environment is ideal for collaboration, so when it makes sense to transfer a customer from one agent to another, the transition is so smooth it is basically unnoticeable.

Cons

The user interface is not as intuitive and nimble as I would have preferred. It takes multiple clicks for me to join a queued conversation.

Kaylee from Mortgage Center

Quiq with Salesforce

Our company and members have been enjoying the product and enhanced communication channels.

Pros

User Interface is clean. Texting is simple and user-friendly.

Cons

Reporting is weaker than we would have hoped for. We have integrated with Salesforce, so we were able to create additional reports to supplement our needs. Admin side has a little learning curve, but it could be streamlined/simplified for better use.

Bradle from WGA

Industry: Law Practice

Quiq has improved our customer engagement 100x over

Pros

Quiq combines all of the benefits of customer engagement tools into one easy to use platform. Before Quiq we were using 3 different tools to do half as much.

Cons

It can be overwhelming at times to understand how to best use the tool.

Laurie from Pier 1 Imports

For customers...very convenient. For agents...super easy. Great investment for my company.

Pros

Our customers love the option of Messaging as a contact channel. Because this integrates directly with Oracle Service Cloud, the experience is seamless for the agents.

Cons

I would love to see some additional reporting capabilities for ad hoc and custom reports. That is my only recommendation for improvement.

Jerrod from BYU-Idaho

Quiq to Implement, Quiq to Use, Quiq to Like

Our office is happy with the purchase and user experience. I would highly recommend this product/service to others.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Great feature set for the price of the software.

Cons

Some hiccups with implementation, but nothing out of the ordinary for a new system implementation.

Monique from Trader Interactive

Industry: Online Media

Great Service, Listened to our NEEDS!!!

We have one more option for our customers

Pros

Easy to use, Able to receive Photos and Videos, Easy photo download process, Instant auto response messages back to our customers, Reporting,

Cons

Message area to respond back to customers is very small. If we receive photos, the photo section is also very small.

Lindsay from Loves Travel Stops

I love Quiq

Pros

Easiest implementation ever. Very intuitive, easy to learn with very little training.

Cons

The product was pretty new the first time I implemented so we learned together sometimes what the limitations of integrating with Salesforce were.

Justin from evo

Messaging with Quiq is a game changer

Pros

Ease of responding to numerous contact channels (SMS, live Chat, and Facebook). Adding SMS allows us to assist customers in new ways.

Cons

Lack of customization. Would like to be able to target chat customers by opening the chat window for based on url's. Reporting is lacking as well. No export options.

jerry from Telecommunications

great, easy implementation. Nice integration with Oracle

Adding an emerging channel is very important to us. So far we have received really good feedback from both customers and our agents.

Pros

ability to allow customers to use native messaging app; cost is right in line with what we had budgeted. The implementation went very smoothly.

This has given our guests an alternative method of communications with us, vs. email or phone.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to have multiple agents available for responses has been so beneficial.

Cons

Still learning the ins and outs of the software, as we use it more learning more about the functionalities available.

User friendly and convenient.

We haven't used it long enough to track benefits.

Pros

I find the ease of use convenient. I was able to work from home when I was sick and this is also a plus.

Cons

I would like it to tell me specifically why a text won't go. It took me the longest time to figure out that a phone number was entered incorrectly.