All SalesLoft Reviews

Has made my life a lot easier

Hana

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Great platform, makes reaching out to clients so much easier

PROS

The integration of call and email tracking with CRM, along with the use of the cadence tool, proves to be beneficial in automating and simplifying the process. Even if you lack technical expertise, you can quickly grasp its functionality as it is user-friendly and easy to understand. This reliable tool empowers you to enhance work efficiency and effortlessly manage demanding assignments.

CONS

The emails sometimes encounter problems, and there can be instances of system crashes. Additionally, the notifications might be delayed, which doesn't contribute positively. To ensure smooth functioning of SalesLoft, a reliable and uninterrupted internet connection would be advantageous. Importing individual items into SalesLoft can be time-consuming, and if a crash occurs, it may take a while to resume normal operations.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Manage your sales outreach in a few clicks - time saving where you need it.

Overall a positive experience we have a really strong customer success rep in [sensitive content hidden] who has been on hand with any questions we have had. She guided us through our implementation across several teams and we have had a couple of best practice sessions to make sure everyone is on the same page. Salesloft is pretty self explanatory to use and once you get started the UI makes sense on how to work. For team members coming from pure CRM usage it can be a bit of a learning curve but once they get the hang of it they love how much more they can get done.

PROS

The most important reason for implementing Salesloft was our SDR team was slowed down by very admin heavy processes and onboarding became a time sync for new team members to learn. Salesloft meant that new team members could know exactly what was expected as outreach for certain prospects. It also means you now have access to a really rich amount of data to understand what types of outreach = success whether it be mixing up length or when certain emails are sent, no. calls etc. Suddenly having access to this information meant that the most successful SDRs no longer had information siloed to them and we could get more and more best practices shared across the team.

CONS

I mentioned when assessing the features the couple of things where Salesloft could improve: - increase focus for non opp creating SDRs. This would mean that those teams could take more advantage of the coaching modules and actually get richer data when their looking for trends across performance. Most interesting to me would be- number of high value activities completed - no meetings booked - no. meetings attended - being able to read leads converted to an opportunity which is the traditional way Salesforce would identify success. Since the release of Rhythm there has been some jankiness in the tool. A few screens that don't take you where you are supposed to go and some slowness with pre-scheduled emails. Their product team has messaged and said they are working on these areas.

Reason for choosing SalesLoft

I had used Salesloft before at a previous company and enjoyed the experience and the team I had worked with.

Eric

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great product but has issues

Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

PROS

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

CONS

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Jacopo

Sports, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Salesloft review - JB

PROS

The possibility to create cadences is really useful to me (and in general for any sales company)

CONS

In order to create cadences you must import all contact from another platform (Salesforce in my case) and this is a long process

Reasons for switching to SalesLoft

The company made the change, so I don't have a precise answer. I think because SL is definitely better than Outreach

Almir

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Using SalesLoft has been a transformative experience

In summary, SalesLoft is a powerful sales engagement platform that revolutionises sales teams' operations. Its automation capabilities, personalised communication tools, seamless integrations, and robust analytics empower sales professionals to work efficiently, engage prospects effectively, and drive results. Whether you are a small team or a large enterprise, SalesLoft provides the necessary tools to enhance productivity, optimise workflows, and achieve sales success.

PROS

SalesLoft is a game-changer for sales teams seeking to optimise their outreach and maximize their results. As a user of SalesLoft, I have discovered several remarkable features that make it an invaluable tool for sales professionals.

CONS

Some users might find less appealing is the learning curve associated with SalesLoft. While the platform offers robust functionality, mastering all its features and maximizing its potential may require time and effort.

Drew

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2023

SalesLoft product review

Overall I have not been satisfied with our experience using SalesLoft because of the lacking support for business to consumers. On top of this, the customer service is nearly non-existent. Our account manager is not easy to work with and honestly has been a massive struggle for our business due to the extra resources required to get SalesLoft running as it should with the limited support coming from the SalesLoft support team.

PROS

Overrall SalesLoft provides a way for customers to interact with business to business in a fairly new way. It helps with staying in touch and maintaining relationships that they say will help build your business.

CONS

SalesLoft completely fails when it comes to interacting with business to consumers. There is no good texting feature as most consumers are texting during business hours rather than talking on the phone or managing their personal emails. This is the reason I would not recommend SalesLoft to a business.

Reason for choosing SalesLoft

I chose SalesLoft because I was curious to try their system of cadences to stay in touch with customers, while it turned out because they rely heavily on email, it has not been successful for our company.

Reviewed September 2023

Standard SEP but CS was a let down

PROS

-It was easy to create cadences-Cadences could be pushed to my team through a variety of methods like our CRM and other marketing tools

CONS

The customer service was a big let down. We lost key functionality and our support ticket was seemingly abandoned after being passed around a few months. For this reason we've decided to no longer renew our contract.

Mike

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Your sales team needs Salesloft

Extremely pleased and would not want to attempt my daily tasks without it.

PROS

Total organizational platform for my daily outbound sales duties.

CONS

None. Salesloft is the best platform I have ever used. It fits perfectly with our duties.

Justin

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Love it!

PROS

I've been extremely happy with the ease of use of SalesLoft! It's a great tool!

CONS

It's perfect tool for what I have to use it for, it's been fantastic.

Heidi

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great Platform

PROS

Easy way to create campaigns and send emails

CONS

can't send 1000 at a time anymore, have to send 500 each

Maria

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2023

On an ongoing basis, it helps us acquire new customers and close great deals.

With Salesloft, we are able to track the emails that are sent to our contacts on a daily basis and calculate how many consumers are interested in our communications, which allows us to focus our efforts and successfully close more deals.

PROS

Thanks to Salesloft, we are able to automate all aspects of new client searches, in particular via emails. I absolutely adore how we can get analytics that show the behavior of future emails from our marketing campaigns and prepare reports and dashboards that show all the data captured, as it keeps us informed about the real level of engagement with our marketing campaigns. It's great that we can set appointments with potential clients through email and install appointments within our calendar and the client's calendar directly.

CONS

I'm having some minor issues with Salesloft, maybe due to a misunderstanding of the correct way to handle some tools, and I also can't filter the records properly to easily identify what I'm looking for sometimes. This causes me some frustration.

Reviewed November 2018

Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work

Cadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.

PROS

I actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.

CONS

The phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.

Wolf

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Has made my life a lot easier

PROS

The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

CONS

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Elena

Sports, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Sales Review

PROS

User ability is high - the layout of the site is easy to find information/content you're looking for. Like the use of "Snippets" vs. "Templates"

CONS

Calling features are poor - need to be able to call through salesloft with it accurately importing the call into salesforce and Chorus. Filter options within a cadence or account are messy and do not pull the information needed.

Reviewed October 2018

SDRs Best Friend

SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

PROS

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

CONS

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Brendan

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

PROS

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

CONS

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Reviewed June 2018

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

PROS

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

CONS

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Andre

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

PROS

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

CONS

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

Sam