All Writesonic Reviews

Rogerio

Environmental Services, 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2022

An ideal tool for busy lifestyle trainers and consultants with just a few clicks.

Pedro

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Copy ready to deploy

Very straightforward. It's very easy to use and to get value out of it. You just pick the copy type you want, give the platform some orientations, click generate and there you go. I also like that they present the copy with some design. For example, if you request a Facebook Ad, you'll get the copy already in a design that looks like a Facebook Ad. It's easier to envision your copy where you'll use it. I know it's something simple, but it makes an emotional difference.

PROS

As a professional copywriter, I write a lot about different things, and very different types of copy outcomes. And I always been on the lookout for tools that would made my agency and life easier. Some are copywriting AI tools, like Whitesonic. I've tried some. And, so far, Whitesonic is the one that got me the best quality copy. With Whitesonic I've got copy good enough to test without any tweak. I't how good some of the copy was.

CONS

Since it's credits-base, sometimes we generate copy but we don't get the copy we want before the second or third time we generate copy. And we use a credit each time.

Reason for choosing Writesonic

Mostly from the reviews I found.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

Jarvis was too expensive and I rarely got copy that didn't demand some heavy edition. The copy wasn't bad. But it took too much time to get the copy I wanted and I ended up writing it myself without going through it.

Oliver

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Why Writesonic is fantastic?

It is a fantastic service that does the job that I need it to do very well.

PROS

The fact that it creates amazing quality content very quickly that is of very high quality with good detail and information.

CONS

There isn't really anything about writesonic that I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

The Writesonic material is more detailed and better than quality than the chatgpt material.

We're ecstatic to hear that Writesonic stands out for you with its detailed and high-quality content creation! It's fantastic that you haven't found anything to dislike and that you're pleased with the service. We're committed to maintaining that standard and thank you for making us your preferred choice over ChatGPT Writer. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Replied December 2023

carolina

Accounting, 1 employee

very good!

amazingggg exeperience, its my favorite IA

PROS

the answer with coerence, simple and correct

CONS

how many words i can use, but ok! its a part of process

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience and that you're enjoying the clarity and simplicity of the tool! Understanding word limits can be a part of the learning curve, and we're happy you're finding the process worthwhile. Thanks for making us your favorite AI!

Anthony

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

best writing assistant

Generally good, but I would move if there was a better option as the yearly discount and the lack of effort to maintain clients as well as the provision of methods to provide discounts or other plans for clients. This is a great product, however, and if you aren't concerned about the discount and have ample funds to purchase the annual plan, then go for it, but most people do not and would like a discount on the monthly plan as well.

PROS

I love it that the program gives you three options, and the count of the characters and words. Works great and fast

CONS

The issue I find most bothersome is the fact that when enhancing your text, you only have 25 characters or words, and some things cannot be included within one word. Additionally, there is no option to purchase the yearly plan and pay for it on a monthly basis and there is no discount for the monthly option since I and most people do not have the capital available immediately.

austin

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Making Content Creation a Breeze!

PROS

This tool has made my life so much easier and has saved me a ton of time.What I love most is how versatile Writesonic is. It's not just for website copy – it helps me with blog posts, social media captions, and even emails. It's like having a creative partner that adapts to whatever vibe I need for my brand.

CONS

Wish i could be better at the prompting so maybe some learning modules on that

Glenn

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Simple and Fune!

Frustrating to train a bot, but at least Botsonic retains instructions. Writesonic is very good.

PROS

Ease of use and responsiveness of the AI to my instructions.

CONS

Unclear pricing model and implications.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

More options to choose from in Writesonic/Botsonic.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to know that the ease of use and responsiveness of our AI meets your needs. We apologize for any confusion regarding our pricing model. We aim to provide clear and transparent pricing information, and your feedback is valuable in helping us improve. Delighted to hear that Writesonic's variety of options made a positive impact on your switch from ChatGPT. Your satisfaction is our focus!

Replied January 2024

Natalie

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Recently tried writesonic

PROS

I recently tried Write Sonic, and it's a standout in the world of AI-generated content. What sets it apart is its ability to capture tone naturally, avoiding the typical robotic feel of AI writing. The product review feature is a game-changer, crafting reviews with a personalized touch. The keyword feature is another highlight. Write Sonic not only suggests keywords but also shows how they would perform. This insight is invaluable for understanding the potential impact of chosen keywords. As someone who values efficiency, I appreciate how Write Sonic streamlines content creation. It's a versatile tool for writers, marketers, and content creators alike.

CONS

Lots of things in Beta. Sometimes hard to tell where on the site i need to go to navigate certain things.

We're thrilled to hear that Writesonic stands out to you in the AI content creation space and that you've found our tone capture and keyword features beneficial! We're aware of the challenges posed by having features in beta, and we're working to improve navigation on our site to enhance user experience. Thank you for your valuable feedback—it's essential for our progress and user satisfaction!

Replied February 2024

Charalampos

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

An amazing software that helped me a lot.

As I say, I'm happy with how quickly and how easy content is created for me.

PROS

I have an idea for a content. I write it down and in few steps I have a SEO article ready to be posted.

CONS

The Botsonic. Not because it is bad, but because I don't use it at all.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

I found Writesonic was more easy to create content with better quality and I'm happy that I was proven correct.

Rodney

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Better than Chat GBT

PROS

Its quick and effective. its good for anyone and super fascinating.

CONS

That you have a limited amount of words to use for that chat bot.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

bc chat gbt just wasnt giving. This one is has more perks

Ali

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2023

Writesonic Easy to use and highly recommended

helpfull

PROS

the results more usable and the content creation very suitable for my needs

CONS

price

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

they stole my Visa card they deduct the money and they didn't apply the features to my account several times. and there is no response from the support team.

Thank you for recommending Writesonic and finding our platform user-friendly and suitable for your content creation needs. We are concerned about the issue with your Visa card and the lack of response from our support team. We take such matters seriously and would like to resolve this promptly. Please contact us directly at support@writesonic.com, so we can ensure this is addressed immediately and improve your experience with Writesonic.

Replied December 2023

Reviewed October 2023

The Best Ai

It was great!

PROS

Ease of Use: Users can quickly generate content, making it particularly useful for those who need to produce written materials rapidly.Diverse Content Creation: Writesonic supports various types of content creation, such as blog posts, product descriptions, advertisements, and more.Adaptability: The tool allows users to input specific guidelines, ensuring the generated content aligns with their specific needs.Language and Tone Flexibility: Writesonic supports multiple languages and can adjust the tone of the content based on user preferences.

CONS

None really.None really.None really.None really

Better option

JALAL

Accounting, 1 employee

Good experience with writesonic

PROS

All Product and easy of use and i have all AI product in one place

We're pleased to hear that you've had a good experience with Writesonic and that the all-in-one aspect of our AI products adds to the ease of use. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we’re glad to be your go-to AI solution. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed October 2023

Writesonic for all of your needs

PROS

I really liked using writesonic's chatsonic for artificial intelligence to help with my customers presentations seem more advanced and professional information. I also use its ai image generation for some product simulation. Since I can't use ChatGPT in my country, this has to be the best alternative.

CONS

what I haven't liked about writesonic is that my words finished for this month and haven't received the free 10,000 words update, I hope they haven't discontinued this.

Marc-Andre

Security and Investigations, 10,000+ employees

Great, exceed expectation

PROS

I was using Write sonic to make my emails more professional , it was a success

CONS

the price of its bettre functionalities

We're elated that Writesonic has helped elevate your email professionalism beyond expectations! Your feedback about the pricing is important to us as we strive to balance cost with delivering high-quality functionalities. Thank you for sharing your success with us!

Ali Müfit

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Business Development Specialist

Very good writer on Google SEO and easy to use

PROS

good idea . This writesonic my best ai platform an easy using

CONS

Very good writer on Google SEO and easy to use

Noam

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

High Quality Writing Services from Writesonic

Overall, I had a great experience with Writesonic. Their content was of high quality, the customer service was friendly and helpful, and the turnaround time was incredibly fast. However, their pricing is quite high.

PROS

I recently used the writing services from Writesonic, and was extremely impressed with the quality of the work they produced. The content was well-structured, interesting, and engaging. The turnaround time was incredibly fast, and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend!

CONS

Although the quality of the work was great, I found the pricing to be quite expensive. The prices are certainly not accessible to those on a budget.

Reasons for switching to Writesonic

One of the superior aspects of Writesonic is their customer service. Their customer service is prompt, courteous, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best possible results. Additionally, the quality of the content they produce is top notch, and the turnaround time is incredibly fast. Compared to other writing services, Writesonic definitely stands out.

Madhu