• Pros

• "Great integration with Zendesk (and all of its features) Simplicity and ease of use for the customer"

• "I love how it instantly creates tickets in my queue. I never miss helping someone. It is very easy to learn and operate. A fast way to connect with clients who have questions."

• "The software has few “bugs” and it was very user friendly. It enables me to be present for anyone currently in person before me as well as chat with potential tenants and set the tours. "

• Cons

• "If you use in bulk the pricing really adds up like lots of agents you have to pay for each one - however, the ROI if you use it well and have a good product is pretty high"

• "I wish there were more chat window customizations without the need of a developer. Things like being able to more fully customize language that appears in the chat window would be nice."

• "Difficult to use on mobile for our agents, but other than that nothing negative. Agents use it more on computer"

Browse Zendesk Chat Reviews

Virginia from Zenergy Technologies

Increase your sales x3!

Pros

If youre looking to increase customer satisfaction, customer engagement, and or increase sales conversion rates, Zendesk Chat is the perfect solution for you. Aside from the wonderful customer support, this application can greatly help your sales and marketing team gain a better understanding for what is providing the most traffic, your visitors interest, what they arent interested in, and gain more insight into which of your sales and marketing initiatives are working. If you want to succeed in todays market, its paramount you have a streamline for how your organization handles incoming sales and lead generation. The ability to chat in real-time is easier on both, your web visitors and sales teams; according to Zendesk, adding the chat feature to your website can provide up to 3x more in sales than traditional cold calling and sales emails (which most of us probably hate receiving) PROS This platform has helped us reach more customers without all the same busywork that goes into having to create, beautifully crafted sales emails that often reside in spam folders or get deleted at a speedy rate. Not only does Zendesks chat allow you to interact with customers in-real time, it provides more visibility into the needs of your visitors; with the ability to see which pages your visitors are on and can customize each chat to directly suite each visitor. I would highly recommend Zendesks team plan for small sized businesses; which only costs a minimum fee /month, per agent. Small-sized businesses often have one person simultaneously managing customer support duties, sales duties, marketing duties, or some mix of the sort (time is of the essence); Zendesk will help ease your responsibilities so you can focus on more important matters. With the ability to manage chats directly with in the online platform and/or the mobile app you have more opportunities to engage with potential clients and keep them from falling through the cracks. The features this application provides are intuitive and helpful for multitasking; the lite plan provides two trigger signals you can set up to notify you when someone enters or exits your website and/or you can turn your chat to offline so visitors can still contact you when youre away and notify them you will be in touch shortly. The option to file share and create/save templated responses, within the chat, aids customer satisfaction and saves times from having to leave the platform to send an email, call, etc. Side note: Because our company uses third party called Lead Liaison to track our web visitors we decided to purchase a subscription for the team plan. I would recommend the same to others who already have other resources in place for visitor tracking; if you dont have visitor tracking in place the professional plan may be the more beneficial route for you.

Cons

Zendesks features for conversion analytics and tracking rates are not included in either the lite or team plan. This is one of its downfalls. However, if you are using another third party for visitor tracking (to see how often visitors make a purchase, sign up for downloads, webinars, and/or newsletters, etc.) you most likely already have those statistics available to you. I would recommend the professional plan over the lite plan for those interested in using this platform to measure or compare performance across multiple agents; the professional plan presents more, in-depth data regarding customer service and/or meeting specific sales goals/objectives. I hope in the future Zendesk will incorporate an unlimited amount of history recognition so that you can look back at past conversations with returning customers, etc.

MARLON from San Ignacio Resort Hotel

Fastest way to connect and interact with your website visitors!

A wonderful tool to have on our Resort website! This tool has helped my team and myself close sales in less than 15 mins. Definitely a great tool for support as well. It's a faster and convenient way for clients to reach out to us and get information which leads to great costumer service! My team is very satisfied with Zendesk Chat and we look forward to its continuous updates! It is part of our sales & support team! Keep up the good job!

Pros

That our clients can visit our website and ask questions right away about our services and our team helps them I'm purchasing the right services there and then! We can see clients who visit our website and we can interact with them and offer assistance. My team has closed sales just by chatting with clients, which makes this a wonderful tool! We are very pleased with this service.

Cons

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our clients. This is part of our sales team!

Andrew from Custom Creations 2 die 4

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Zendesk Chat LIVE at A Glance

I have realized after using Zendesk Chat that there was a lot of things and good opportunity's I had missed by not knowing the information that Zendesk Chat provides. I feel more confident in my business and I am making my costumers happier by understanding there needs faster an being able to provide the best possible service I can for my clients

Pros

I love the fact that when you first get it installed the program offers a free 14 day pro trial, and after the trials over It goes back to a free version. Zendesk Chat dose very well in teaching you how to chat right away so you don't miss out on any possible contacts /sales and as the tutorial is quite brief but effective . the look of the Zendesk chat is crisp and quite clean with everything you need right there in front of you with options to check website visitors, look at analytics, real-time monitoring, check the history or manage your team settings. When someone sends a request the dashboard will alert you and giving you critical info immediately e.g. the number of past chats you've had, the browser and operating system of the visitor & the visitors location, ,when its a returning customer , and time spent on the site. so you have everything you need to stay on top of your game & just in cast there is no one alive is able to answer, it will send a automated apology is sent to the person. What gives it the extra sugar on top is that it is very reasonably priced for all the features it offers & the help it provides is outstanding.

Cons

the only con I can think of that this application may have is its lack of integration to other programs beyond Zendesk

Ana from Xaleri Turismo Lda

Very helpfull

It's good but there are better also for free

Pros

I used the free plan so I don't expect to work and good as the pay plan. It fulfilled my needs to have a live chain my website that could put me in direct contact with potential clients.

Cons

Boring design for the chat message box no desktop notifications Notification sound only played once. Since we are not at the reception desk all the time, it would make our work more difficult since we needed to keep checking the website. No mobile app If we closed browser window we would be immediately offline.

Sarah from Paintline

Great chatting software but widget could use some work

Overall the Zendesk Chat software has helped boost the communication between our business and our customers. We like that we can supply answers right away to people, although it can be a little time consuming if you receive a lot of chats during off-business hours. The history of visitors is helpful though if you miss and chat and still need to get in contact with the customer. I don't know if there are any better chat apps out there, but if not this is a pretty good solution.

Pros

This has helped boost our customer service on our website a lot! We frequently get visitors chatting on our website and it helps us keep our email inboxes less crowded, we spend less time on the phones, and we answer customers more quickly. We think the function is a great customer service tool and we would highly recommend adding a chat box to your website to boost communication. The app is also great for answering people right away, and their customer service can be helpful depending on your issue.

Cons

As a backend user of ZenDesk chat, it can be fairly annoying when people are chatting you at all hours of the day. Also people can get very impatient if you don't answer them right away. The app definitely helps with that, and you can always put on an "away" message and get back to people later, but your work hours during the day/evening can definitely stretch out if you decide to answer chats during off-business hours. I also think the widget needs some work. If you're using Shopify, I'd recommend installing the app instead of pasting the widget code in your store theme since it can be difficult to customize there.

Daniel from Bottled Science Ltd

A Competent platform with all the basics

We've been able to successfully look after clients visiting our website and manage their queries and concerns without any difficulties.

Pros

Using the platform on a daily basis is quite straightforward. Chats are archived in a reasonable manner, and user tracking is pretty good.

Cons

Trying to monitor and analyse historical activity is quite limited and could be developed for additional functionality.

Great!

Pretty good - we use this to serve existing readers on our subscription site who have sales and billing questions and also use triggers to drive sales for potential custoemrs

Pros

Its a really good chat tool for sales and customer support - i have used this with my assistant to help manage sales and support for site visitors

Jessie from ThirdLove

Love this chat software

Zendesk chat made my job so easy and smooth, I love how all my extensions worked with it (Grammarly, Text Expander) and it was helpful regarding alerting you on time and when the customer reads the chat and when they are typing.

Pros

I love being able so see when the customer has seen when I chat them, the time stamp shows up also which is so helpful! You can see when the customer is typing which allows you to stop, let them finish or to even type what you need to and wait for their response, kind of like intuiting your customer and being ready immediately. When your customer hasn't responded a little snooze Z symbol shows up and suggests that you reach out to your customer so its very helpful for timing and alerts.

Cons

After using another chat system I have to say that Zendesk chat is supreme. All the pros I mentioned above make chatting with customers seamless and helpful. I have never had an issue with this software and love how it is set up. No cons from me!

One of the best

Fantastic! We are able to connect with customers more than ever before and I love that.

Pros

Zendesk Chat has a lot of features. I really like the trigger options so that customers are at least seeing an automatic message from us if we are a little backed up with chats.

Cons

Nothing. I have enjoyed using the app so far, it is a fantastic chat option.

Briana from Searching for my next adventure

Made my job easier when needing to handle multiple issues at once

It was more of a help than a headache.

Pros

The software has few bugs and it was very user friendly. It enables me to be present for anyone currently in person before me as well as chat with potential tenants and set the tours.

Cons

As a leasing manager, I found this to be lacking in terms of notifying someone that there is an unanswered issue.

Justin from Legal Services

Industry: Law Practice

Has a Lot, but Surprised By What it Lacks

Their customer service is wonderful and they'll bend over backwards for you, but the options I found that were absent (at even the highest, most expensive levels) really made me disappointed. They are able to track UTM codes which is great if you're using Google Analytics, but if this isn't a concern of yours, I highly recommend searching for a more affordable alternative with more customization. They're out there.

Pros

The implementation is incredibly easy, and there are multiple installation tutorials available online for users. However, tutorials for anything beyond basic set-up and basic customization of the chat button are hard to find, and you have to go up several levels of help to get solid answers if you're really looking to customize it for your operators.

Cons

The absence of common-sense features I had gotten used to from our previous platform. Options such as "Round Robin" routing are not available unless you go for the high-money level usage, and options like having the platform automatically switch the operator to "away" whenever their computer was locked or on screensaver were absent. Their auto-idle kicked in if their window was idle, even if the user was still using the computer, which makes it frustrating and pointless.

Elisa from Packly

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Take care of your users in real time and increase sales

Successful experience. Zendesk Chat is my daily ally to provide proper aid to our visitors

Pros

Zendesk chat is a valuable tool for help desk. It allows providing information and support to your users in real-time. You can constantly monitor your visitors seeing the active ones, the idle ones and also the ones who opened the live chat tool. You may also see their referrals. By opening the panels of users visiting your sites you get many information about the pages they are on and all the ones they have seen. You may also viwe their IP, the browser they are using, their location and other useful information about their devices. Each visitor has thier history. If you already had contact with someone you can easily check your conversation history seeing the agent and the transcriptions. The conversation could be sent via email. During a conversation you may share attachment with the users and request a rating for your support. You can create and save standard answers (shortcuts) that can be quickly recalled while writing in the editor. You can also set up specific triggers to notify users activities. With some plans you have specific insights to compare performance across multiple agents.

Cons

Some useful features are only available for the professional plan (tracking visitors and conversion analytics). If you have other third party to monitor them, you will be fully satisfied by the other plans.

Rocky from Mirasee

Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim) works good but ugh

If you're using it for one single landing page or a very specific purpose, Zendesk chat is great for that. But if you want a chat software that does a lot of different things - like customer support on one page, sales on another, and tech help on another -- it's really hard to do without a developer. At the price we are paying, Zendesk chat is becoming long in the tooth. And we're still waiting on another chat software to change our minds.

Pros

It's easy to deploy, and very easy to get up and running. I've gotten my non-tech team to set their own automated messages without having to guide them. Once you're in their dashboard to chat with leads/customers, it's really easy to manage.

Cons

Like regular Zendesk's Helpdesk software, the backend UX is so outdated. There's options within options. You can jump around to many different settings to find the one option you were looking for tucked away somewhere else. I also dislike a lot of their conditional logic. It's confusing. I also don't like that if I wanted to have a bunch of different chat types, I'll can't set that up easily without writing custom code to set that up. It has that option, but only if you're a developer.

Excellent tool to manage live customer quaries

Zendesk chats allow us to address customer queries while on the website, which allow us to help customer to finalize a purchase that otherwise would be lost. It is also useful to rise customer satisfaction as customers do not have to wait on the telephone or write emails to receive an answer.

Pros

My company have used Zendesk Chat to manage the live contact for most of our brands and the experience has been great so far as it is very complete. The chat option allow you to serve customers while they are visiting the website without having to exit the page to do a phone call or write an email. It can be used as an inbound tool to offer customer support or outbound to increase sells. It is possible to personalize the tool according to the needs of your business with the possibility to schedule opening hours, automatic messages, and personalized shortcuts (very useful so your agents won't have to rewrite the same sentence every time). It is also possible to activate an option to reroute your chats automatically to your agents according their skills (languages, expertise etc). Zendesk chat has also a reporting dashboard in which you can see the team/agent performace and in which you can see if an agent is free or busy and how many chats has taken during a certain period of time. You can also subscribe to periodical notifications via email.

Cons

The only thing I would suggest to improve is the possibility of download more specific and user friendly reports for agents performances (time online etc) as at the moment they are a too raw to do quick analysis of the agent performances

Timothy from Eldotec Consultancy Services

Industry: Executive Office

Zendesk Chat Review

I have been using this service for almost six months now and I can say it has been great. I would recommend any company to purchase this service because it the top in the industry. The user interface is very friendly and eye catching. Its very easy to get started and hit the ground running. Its ability to have different departments to split chats coming through is a very great idea since it reduces confusion and ensures that users who are trying to reach you come through the right channel/department.

Pros

-Ease of use. I was able to learn how to use it in a day. It has features that make it so easy easy to use as you advance such as shortcuts and the various notifications that ensures that you are alert at all times. -You can also build macros which you can come in handy when handling many users at the same time. -Pulling of metrics. Users can track their progress by pulling weekly metrics which is really helpful to track you progress.

Cons

Logging out users from the chat box once there is no internet connection. If the team could find a way to give users like 2 min to fix the internet connection issue before logging user out, that would be great.

Sandra from Kforce Inc

Perfect helpdesk experience for our customers.

Pros

In an organization like ours where customers communicate with the sales team via multiple mediums, it used to be very difficult to effectively track Workflow. With Zendesk chat ,we have been able to create an effective customer service workflow via which we have been able to track all customer queries in real time. Web visitors chatting with our Live chat team are also able to add attachments via the chat window , saving precious time that would had been otherwise expended sending attachments as via email. Zendesk has also enabled customers get a copy of their chat session with our sales agents in their inbox for record purposes.

Cons

Our sales agents have made complaints on few occasions about the Zendesk smartphone app. sending new chat notifications a few seconds or even minutes late.

Niraj from shaadisaga.com

Use zendesk chat and relax! Really great tool and simple integration.

Pros

We've been zendesk chat for almost 3 years now without any issues. The free version itself gives most of the basic functionality. But if your service is vast, and requires multiple executives to attend to chat queries, the free version may be limiting. Zendesk is very easy to configure on your application and very intuitive.

Cons

The paid version of the tool is a bit costly so the startups in early stage may not want to use it. Happens very seldom, but there may be minor issues such as the chat window getting hung and responses delayed. But no big issues. The free version will not give ability to rebrand the chat window - which is reasonable as well.

Heidi from E-Learning

Works great if you use other Zendesk products

Pros

We've liked Zendesk chat because it's pretty seamless with the other Zendesk products you already may be using. It's handy to see chat tickets alongside your regular tickets (which is an option you can set up) and it's nice to be able to bring in Zendesk data and user data on a chat, so you have context right there in the window.

Cons

The chat tool that beats all other chat tools

Pros

The agent dashboard is amazing. Within seconds you can easily view all ongoing chats, chats in queue, and which agents are assigned. We enjoy the great UX that it provides to our customers with the onscreen pop-up in our product. The weekly automated reports is very insightful but not overwhelming. It's the right amount of data to understand the health of your chat support.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Zendesk Chat. For our customers and what we use it for, it works for us.

Philip from Cobiro

Basic chat tool but helpful if you are getting started

Pros

It is a nice chat feature with limited customizability. It is especially nice if you also have Zendesk, so you can integrate both of them together and give a unified experience.

Cons

The customizability is not a lot. You can change the color of the chat widget but that is pretty much it. also there are only 2 triggers that you can set on the free version. Maybe more work needs to be put in if it should be a very complete chat feature.

Andy from iQuilibrio

Integrated customer service chat solution

We've been using Zendesk Chat since it was Zopim. And while it's not the cheapest customer service chat out there, we've stuck with it, since it provides great integration to Zendesk, allows for shortcuts, integration of chatbots, and many more features.

Pros

Cons

Not the cheapest solution out there Using more than the most basic features can require some effort on the admin side

Shirin from ColoAdvisor

Powerful and yet simple to setup chat software for intense chats that may span many interactions

We were able to increase customer satisfaction by giving real time support for our VPN software product. The chat connections were very stable and reliable even when our clients would click away from us and turn on their VPN which would affect their IP address. We also understood what part of the world chats were coming from which explained language barrier issues that we may encounter

Pros

The software allowed pre-programmed responses that would save our agents much time when dealing with clients. It was overall easy to configure and use and it saved many clients as they didn't have to wait for responses back to emails.

Cons

This is no longer an issue but back when the software was owned by Zopim, it ran on flash ( years ago ) which would sometimes cause performance issues in my browser. This is no longer an issue .

Zendesk Chat was a simple chat widget to add to our website

Pros

I like how simple it was to integrate into our website. It works nicely for doing live sales and support chat.

Cons

I wish it had more options when you were away from your desk, like letting the user know how long it will take for the agent to become available. I also wish it would let it automatically search your helpdesk for answers that may already be answered.

Very good customer support

Immediate support. easy tool to implement

Pros

A simple tool with strong customer support that solves any problem in minutes. We are using them since thy started as 'Zopim' and not planning to replace.

Cons

Chat window design is a bit outdated. I'm sure their great designers can come with new designs or ideas how to make the window chat look much more modern

Diana from Partner Hero

Zendesk chat is the most efficient tool to offer immediate customer support.

Our team is very productive thanks to Zendesk Chat.

Pros

Zendesk chat offers the option to keep all the new incoming chats in a queue and notifies the customer that an agent will get in touch soon. This helps our customer service team to answer the opened chats only and then focus on those chats waiting in the queue.

Cons

The only thing that I would like they improve would be the fact you can't know what the customers asked in the chat until you open the chat.

Joel from Claro Guatemala

It has been very usefull to manage the customer service through our webchat. Very stable too.

Great app to support your customers

Pros

All the options that you have to configurate your webchat and the monitor features that it has to control the operation.

Cons

I had an issue whith the integration with salesforce and it was difficult to solve with their customer support.

Katie from Atlas Copco Compressors

ZenDesk Chat - Easy to Use, Easy to Integrate!

Again, easy way for customers to reach out instantaneously if they need further assistance! Which they usually do, because our products can be pretty difficult to sort through.

Pros

ZenDesk Chat was very easy to integrate into our e-commerce website, which was great! Users seem to love interacting with it, and it provides us another medium through which our customers can interact (other than a phone call or email - this provides a quicker response time too). Our products are highly engineered, so the ability of users to reach out with questions or more information that they need is invaluable!

Cons

I feel like other chatting platforms have a better look and feel that the ZenDesk Chat platform. Drift and Hubspot Chat are good examples - they look much more polished.

Straight forward live chat service

Overall, Zendesk Chat does as you'd expect. The macros are wonderful.

Pros

The ability to utilise macros can really speed up the level of customer service. We implement macros for the most common questions which can make responding as simple as one click.

Cons

Occasionally, when doing work on a different tab, the live chat will disconnect and the agent will appear offline and not receive notifications.

Not Loving it/Not Hating it

Pros

It's user-friendly, it came with a pretty easy material that can be shared during training.

Cons

the apps, sometimes the trackers give inaccurate information so you need to add another app to get the correct information.

priya from emprise

zendesk live chat is one of the best software that can be used for business purposes.

Pros

zendesk chat has easy to use interface.Also, you can integrate it into your website by following some simple steps. It allows you to interact with your clients on live chat and answer their queries in just minimum seconds.

Cons

In free plan you can only serve one chat at a time. To serve concurrent chats you have to opt for their paid plan.

Jake from Weave

Great for support chat

Pros

It is great to be able to give the option to customers to chat us instead of having to call us. If anyone ever chats in about billing questions, I am able to cherry pick the chat is asking about billing and help them from there. There is also the option to take the chat that has been waiting the longest which the support team is supposed to use, so it works for both of our departments.

Cons

I have yet to have a negative experience with Zendesk chat.

Joshua from Weave

Easy and Fun!

Zendesk chat is simple to use and fun! Customers love the quick response!

Pros

Zendesk chat allows for a constant communication between customer and company, and they even have some fun features to add to it! Like analytics and noises for chats coming in.

Cons

The Zendesk Chat does very well have with automated responses, which helps the employee! The only feature I wish it had is auto populating with a few automated responses without the agent having to send them.

Luke from Cutting Resources

Industry: Industrial Automation

Usefull website contact system

Pros

Its easy to use and set up, nice notification systems so its fine running in the background and collects plenty of website data, and the translate function really helped with a number of customers

Cons

It can come across as a little restrictive with the additional functions costing more

Paul from Bombbomb

Amazing! A must have!

Pros

Cons

It pings your computer if you do not log off chat, so you can't just keep it open without being pinged.

The best chat widget for the money

Pros

We shopped around a ton for different solutions and Zendesk Chat is by far the best deal when it comes to chat widgets.

Cons

I wish it had feature parity with Drift, but considering the difference in price, ZD Chat gets the job done for us. Our customers appreciate it and we use it every day.

responsive, quick, simple design

Pros

i really like the shortcuts to make things faster, and being able to customise notification sounds etc. i like that its built in to the other zendesk tools

Cons

it would be great to link to a users profile/listing instead of having to exit and divert to another software/tool

Abhayjeet from Skipthedishes

snapping

Pros

quick, snappy, switch between multiple chats, smooth functionality

Cons

no issues, no glitches and no crash reports

Beginners Chat Tool

Pros

It's very light tool. You could easily connect this tool with your Zendesk system and measure it. You could convert chat sessions to tickets.

Cons

You could also find free chat tools having the functions. Also user interface of this tool is a bit confusing.

Zendesk Chat

I switched our company over to Zendesk from Live Chat and cut our bill in half. Or customer service team uses it daily to assist our customers on our website.

Pros

It's a cheap easy to use customer service tool.

Cons

It doesn't offer as many features as comparable products.

Rob from Plum Productions Video

It works...but minimally helps.

Pros

I use the app on my iPhone and get notifications when someone visits our site. I use the Freemium version and it works well. I can see who they are (if they've logged into the website), I can see where they are located, and I can opt to chat with them if I want to. We were able to convert a few leads/lookers into actual meetings by using the chat option, but nothing has converted to actual sales.

Cons

The app is rather clunky. You have to click a few times to get to the information, whereas it should show you once you click on the user number/name. I'd like the option to automate a message after they get to our site (or after a set amount of time), but it's not available in the free version...Not sure about the paid version.

Steven from sparkbay

great for medium sized companies

Pros

Easy to make it scalable to our growing business, never leaves a customer hanging and great visibility on website

Cons

Easy to use and very intuitive chat software

I use this software daily to support our customer data base

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ability to see website analytics. I also like that this software combined with Zendesk's ticketing system allows any missed chats to be forwarded to our Zendesk ticketing system where we can then respond. I also love Zendesk Chat because it provides the ability to use this software in conjunction with the Zendesk chat app so I can take chats from Zendesk Chat on the go. One of the easiest user interfaces that I've used.

Cons

The alert noise that goes off to inquire if you would like to change your status can be very startling if your volume is on anything other than low. It definitely gets your attention.

Brittany from Safe Home Pro, Inc.

Clean, User-Friendly

Quick, easy, and to the point. Does exactly what I need it to do!

Pros

I have had to use Zendesk Chat multiple times for our Shopify account and it has always been extremely helpful and easy to use. Never had any glitches or errors. You can send screenshots of issues to the agent on the other end. Very user-friendly, clean design, straight forward and simple, which I like. It's just like a iphone message, so you can see when the other person is typing.

Cons

I guess my only con is sometimes I get distracted on another screen and the agent will cancel out the chat. So maybe somehow making it pop up or blink or somehow alert me that I have a message, otherwise I have to go through the whole process again of opening up and waiting for an agent.

Fabricio from CA Ventures

Very great program for small business!

Pros

I loved the ease of use for chatting with prospects and collecting information. Very easy to use and train new users on! Would recommend to all small business owners!

Cons

I wished there was a way that more than one user could use the software at a time. There were times I hoped that the system could be more flexible to make our jobs a little easier.

Patrizia from Patrizia Gacioppo

Industry: Packaging and Containers

A good customer service tool

Pros

Zendesk has been a great ally for supporting my clients. The real-time allows managing multiple requests in a short time. Assisting customers has never been so easy. Zendesk offers multiple features such as shortcuts, triggers, referral link, chat history, export option, and user path. You can also check specific user information like IP address, browser, device, and so on. Rating option available.

Cons

If you use specific analytics tools (such as Google ones) you might not need the features included inside the Professional plan.

Eric from Source2 RPO

Zendesk Chat is a great experience for those needing chat on their website

Pros

We had a trial period of Zendesk chat to try and see how it could work with our recruiting process. The product itself is great, easy to use, and packed with features. Although it didn't work for our use case the way we'd like, we see a large value of Zendesk Chat's widget for any busy looking to connect with customers.

Cons

Set-up is easy for those who are technically inclined, but others may require some walk-through to get things running.

aaron from nationwide access llc

I recommend this app for other businesses. It has a lot of features included.

Pros

We really love the features and the UI of the admin page. It comes with analytics that really helps creating new goals.

Cons

The premium price is a bit expensive I think. Other than that, everything else is great. We havent contacted support yet, so i really can't say anything about it.

Drick from Devolutions

Best chat service for your organization!

Pros

- Chat window directly on our website. - Easy to use, aesthetic and moreover affordable - Automatic message to facilitate recurrent questions

Cons

- Sometimes when you log out it doesn't work. The service stays available on the site web even though nobody is there to answer

Keith from Lineagewear

Love this as a way to communicate with customers

Pros

I love that you can communicate in real time. This is so much better than using something free like Facebook message! Very good features and awesome!

Cons

Just like any other zendesk at times it is difficult to get support but that's ok considering you shouldn't have many issues!

Casey from Revenue River

Half Baked Chat Platform

Pros

The free version can get the job done. If you're not using the other Zendesk products however, then there is little incentive to keep Zendesk chat.

Cons

No automation or other rich features built in. Boring to use back end interface.