All Zoho Cliq Reviews

Scott

Reviewed May 2018

Zoho Cliq is a great instant messenger

I get the benefit of chatting with my coworkers without leaving my applications I use on a daily basis.

PROS

works great on a desktop or laptop, it is built right into the Zoho CRM, so when I have a question for my co-workers I know they see it right away when I send them a message through Cliq

CONS

phone app either I haven't tried it or it sucks really bad. I'm not sure which it is. I hope they make it a little easier soon

Noah

Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Cliq or Slack - we've used both and stuck with Cliq

Cliq is a great addition when using other Zoho apps. I haven't used it as a stand-alone app so I can't comment on that, but so far we are impressed with all the features of Zoho One and the integrations available. I recommend it. Their support is a little slow and responses are vague, but the help pages and online knowledge base are a good reference. Most issues get resolved but it usually takes more than one or two back and forth emails.

PROS

Integrates well with other Zoho One apps. Cliq is easy to use for internal users. Slack is easier for external and other organizations but Cliq has that feature, just not as user-friendly. Cliq also has threads, custom channels, and a lot more flexibility when utilizing other Zoho products.

CONS

The threads are new and it can be a little difficult to keep track of them but the search function works well to find everything. The only other con would be getting external users (subcontractors) integrated to chat with employees. If Cliq could make adding external users easier and give some ability to join all channels instead of just external ones, it would be much better.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Cliq

We integrated Zoho One for the business.

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2019

I do not understand the need for this program

PROS

Overall every Zoho platform we have has made life easier or more efficient. This is a software that does have benefits. It allows us to communicate on an inhouse and professional program. It could be through messages, videos or more. This can make communication easier and more efficient for the office, but it is not perfect.

CONS

This is the most redundant software package I have ever had. Between emails, our office phones and texting I do not understand why we need this software. The only benefit is that it is more professional and exclusively inner office. Yes, I cannot drunk zoho cliq video call my boss, but any professional should be able to do that without this software. I am not impressed and try my best to avoid this software daily.

Reviewed January 2023

Zoho Cliq

I love it and it's a great alternative for those using competitors products that do the same thing.

PROS

Zoho Cliq is a great way to communicate instantly and seamlessly with anyone on my team. I would be lost without it.

CONS

There is nothing I dislike about this software product. It does exactly what was promised and is very easy to use.

it's better and connects to my Zoho CRM

Susang

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Great platform for internal communication but lacks features

The platform is good, but due to the constant bugs and glitches, my overall experience with it is not so smooth

PROS

Through Cliq, it is very easy to make calls and set up our availability. I like the ease with which I can communicate with my peers using Cliq.

CONS

While sharing my screen or on-call with someone, the software freezes for a couple of minutes and resumes back. This glitch makes my experience not so great with Cliq

Tanya

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Obvious Choice for Zoho Users

We use Zoho Cliq for our team communication. We have one on one chats, and group chats to keep in communication between all of our remote workers. As we don't see each other in person much, having a way to keep a rapport through chat is important to us. In addition we value quick messages to communicate information, or questions.

PROS

The integrated chat options into other zoho software makes this an obvious choice for zoho users. Ability to use emoji, gif, share files make this a versatile chat system for our team. The ability to search the history is helpful as well.

CONS

The mobile app can have a lot of input lag.

Reason for choosing Zoho Cliq

Integrated already into our system.

Nitin

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Cost effective cloud solutions for team messaging and collaborations

Entirely zoho clique is really affordable cloud solution with lots of useful features for a small or medium team. Team chat works like charm as its multicolumn design helps to reduce clutters while dealing with individual chats. I will recommend it if you're already a existing zoho user.

PROS

I have been using zoho products for last 3 years and zoho clique is best option for me and my team to get a better cloud chat application for realtime collaborations. I liked their multicolumn design thats make our work rrally easy to get access to our previous team data. Creating space for team group is really easy and a no brainer work.

CONS

First and foremost improvement I will love to see is having better management of alerts in the form of in office and out of office or do not disturb. Second, as I have multiple team I need to join multiple accounts but I cannot join multiple team accounts in zoho clique.

Santhiya

Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Zoho Cliq Review

PROS

Zoho Cliq is user-friendly and easy to communicate. It is effective while also being incredibly simple to use. The mobile application's user interface is more straightforward and concrete.

CONS

Sometimes message notifications will not get. Keeping track and data across different apps can sometimes be a hassle

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Favorite tool in a Fully Featured Suite

Staying up to date on current projects and communicating with my team has never been easier. I recommend to my colleagues all the time!

PROS

Quick and easy communication. Segmented to channels to keep things organized. Well made and designed clients for Desktop and Mobile use!

CONS

Can feel a bit bloated at times. There are plenty of settings to fiddle with but I haven't had the need to.

Anyugel

Reviewed March 2018

Very goos tool to communicating with my work team

PROS

I love using this program every day. The truth is that it facilitates communication with my team and also allows me to send us quick files if necessary at the moment. Also, if they are distracted in other activities, it notifies them that someone wants to talk to them. So it really is a great tool

CONS

I consider that the negative of the tool is that sometimes it is slow to load the files that need to be sent immediately. But the rest is perfectly functional and wonderful

Dinesh Kumar

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Zoho Cliq as Saas

Excellent tool that is not expensive and an ideal tool suite of SAAS every SMB business could employ to bring in the efficiency and productivity with their teams!

PROS

Zoho Cliq has been a critical tool for our every day communication and meetings, also it has been suite of SAAS that has enabled quality software services timely through solid support team providing the needed help. The Zoho provides tools to manage teams and communication among the team along with providing tools to manage workflow and accounting through zoho-books and thus has enabled us to be more productive everyday!

CONS

A bit of slowness with SAAS during peak internet hours. Other than internet dependency there are no other demerits of Zoho Cliq!

The price and support !

Lisa

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Keeping in Touch with the Important Stuff

Now that companies have more employees working from home, it is so important to not feel disconnected or on your own. Being able to check in with co workers or clients instantly is so much more productive. I can reach more people with information I need so quickly. This allows me to give the best customer service I can. I can keep the customer at ease knowing that I am not making them wait and they know I am working on getting the answers they need so we can complete what they called for and get on with their day. Ending a call quickly and successfully is what makes for a great customer experience.

PROS

I really like being able to get my question to a client or a co worker quickly is extremely important in my job.

CONS

If there was the ability to have a few canned responses or FAQ to ease the effort of speaking with a client and typing at the same time would be a nice feature.

Alan

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Fast, easy and VERY effective

Cliq has provided us with a quick, easy and seamless way to connect, share data and keep our teams in constant contact with each other.

PROS

Fantastically easy to use with a rollout that was as close to "instant" as possible. Loads of features, but very user friendly and intuitive interface.

CONS

As we already use Zoho CRM, integration was fast, easy and "painless". From a purely aesthetic point, a few members of our team have grumbled about wanting more personalization options.

Haridas

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Zoho Cliq -An intra-company communication platform

It is a really nice piece of software for internal communications.

PROS

It is extremely simple to use and similar to WhatsApp. It allows businesses to communicate with their employees internally and makes it simple to share documents.

CONS

I didn't notice any cons with this software.

Amber

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Keeps everyone together

PROS

I enjoy the convenience of being able to shoot anyone in the company an IM and get real time feedback when it's needed. There is no better feeling than reliability and when I am on the phone with a client and need feedback from a colleague immediately, it's a fantastic and relieving feeling to have everyone I need at the tips of my fingers.

CONS

I don't like how lengthy it can be to set up and getting new users enrolled is a pain.

Matt

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Powerful, but daunting.

Overall, It's a welcome upgrade from what we were using previously (Telegram). Our whole team is unified in one place and we're able to collaborate much more quickly.

PROS

As with all products in the Zoho One Suite, my favorite part is how deeply Cliq integrates with the rest of our tools. I get new messages for every new paid invoice, new leads in the CRM, new appointments with customers etc. It's deeply configurable and can do pretty much anything that Slack can do.

CONS

It's tedious to set up. Nothing Zoho makes is EASY out of the box. They take a bit of time to figure out and customize. Cliq is no different. We're still barely scratching the surface on what Cliq is capable of because we haven't invested the resources to figure out all the options!

Kary

Reviewed May 2018

Business messaging with many options

PROS

I love it, it's very complete, the calls and video calls are of great quality. You can use it with internal and external clients.

CONS

I know there is a lot of competition and the cost of this software is quite low but I think a good option would be a multi-user license. Although really the cost is quite affordable.

Rudy

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

A simple and basic way to communicate with other teams

PROS

Fast and easy widget to integrate with other platforms.

CONS

Needs more features like rooms for webinars.

Reviewed July 2021

A great collaborative tool for mid sized teams

Overall it's been really great and intuitive. The team has really gotten into an easy flow that is showing promise.

PROS

Keeping multiple chat windows open in the same view. This is crucial for me and saves time as I don't have to switch to another tab or another conversation and then click into the comment bar. This may sound trivial but this drives me mad on other tools.

CONS

Not much. If I had to choose something it would be the sound for the alert when you get a notification, but then again you want that noise to be annoying so you don't miss it.

kaashif

Used daily for free trial