Browse Videolinq Reviews

Heather from Heather Broomhall Photography

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend that anyone needing a streaming platform jump on this before pricing goes up.

Pros

Setup was super easy and most of the work was automatically done inside of Videolinq, which is way better than others that I have tried that require a manual setup. It was important for me to be able to use this easily with Zoom and OBS Studio. Both are seamless and easy to use setups while directly streaming from Zoom was an unexpected bonus. A major reason I tried this software was because of the CDN ability. I am beyond thrilled with the ability to upload pre-recorded videos and have them scheduled in advance. Not only that but to do it at this price point, is incredible. Another "bonus" for me was that I am able to host a video on VideoLinq and people can view it from my website, which essentially removes the need to embed YouTube or vimeo videos that include lots of host branding and links. I had been looking for a solution for many months, and to have this in the same place as my scheduled live streams is awesome.

Cons

The UI on the backend isn't the most user-friendly. There are some updates in the pipeline that i'm waiting for.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

The video quality and dropping of streams in BeLive wasn't worth it. Also the chat did not fit my branding.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Restream wasn't enough for me and especially at their price point.

Angel from Forbes Coaches Council

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

December 2021

Robust software but cumbersome for those who just want to go live on Facebook

Pros

It is feature rich. You can go live on LinkedIn and many other platforms. If you have a more complicated media send setup for live-streaming, this software can handle it.

Cons

The robust features come at a costs. It’s not the most user friendly interface and takes way too many clocks to go live on Facebook than softwares like StreamYard and BeLive.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

I wanted to stream to more channels at one time.

Response from Videolinq

Replied January 2022

Angel, thank you for your review. You posted the review after using a Videolinq trial account. Our trial accounts have time limit on live streams, and that might be the buffering you experienced. You can read the positive reviews we get from paid customers. Reach to us if you would like to use a paid account for 1-week at no cost.

Kimberly from OneUniversal Media

Industry: Publishing

To stream(yard) or to Videolinq? No question!

Overall, Videolinq is solving or is SET to solve our agency concerns. We are in the planning stages of streaming both live and taped materials from all our major brands. It allows for this rather efficiently AND with the ability to have feedback...to see our audience so-to-speak is great. Did I mention this can be a cash-cow. No longer do we have to wait to receive so many likes or views to look to monetize our productions. Also, having the ability to stream to our website also is a boon! [Not all people are into social media, preferring simply to connect with us via our website.]

Pros

I like most what we haven't yet used at the organization and that is the ability to monetize our streams. What we have noticed was the ease with which to publish on Facebook pages and groups! Also, the UI is FANTASTIC...pictures take the place of words so ANYONE speaking any language can onboard fairly quickly.

Cons

We are beginning to use Instagram and there is no easy link to it. The UI is rather DARK...and not as CLEAN as some of the other streaming offers. I would like for there to be an ease to access the studio...it seems a little convoluted to have to click so many links to get there. (I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.)

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Videolinq had a special promotion AND it showed promise...the ability to monetize our streams, mostly. Nothwithstanding that sometimes apps that come later, tend to have a better grasp on what is lacking from its competitors and provided EXACTLY what the market is looking for... Thanks Videolinq!

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

I was using the free version, and thought it did things I liked, it did not provide the multichannel streaming we needed to maximize our momentum for book sales.

Corey from Tall Boy Enterprises

Industry: Broadcast Media

A New Streaming Option

I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

Pros

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

Cons

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Pricing played a MAJOR Factor

travis from Planet 13 Entertainment

Broadcasting's Missing Linq !!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE PLATFORM Videolinq and what they are building. My company, App, and Platforms will continue to use and grow with them as they climb the digital streaming charts and beyond. we are in it for LIFE !!! T.Spade Owner of Planet 13 Entertainment S.P.A.C.E (social network) and M.Y Corp

Pros

Easy to set up and Deploy Works on multiple platforms No advanced Training or "know how" needed Great Customer Support

Cons

I would have liked if the social media studio was built into my current package, as we bought into a LIFE TIME subscription

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

price, functionality, and user interface

Javier from elTallerAudiovisual / YOS Contenidos

Potente herramienta para multistreaming

Una vez que le he cogido el truquillo, la he integrado perfectamente en mi rutina cada vez que quiero hacer una emisión en directo en varias plataformas. Como mínimo, recurro a ella una vez por semana. Tuve un problema, por la peculiaridad de la aplicación que utilizo para emitir, Switcher Studio. Me puse en contacto con atención al cliente y me brindaron media hora de sesión en Zoom para ajustar la configuración a mis necesidades. Finalmente, la ayuda se extendió durante una hora, hasta que comprobaron que todo el flujo funcionaba perfectamente. La atención fue de 10. No he vuelto a tener problemas.

Pros

Hace lo que promete. En mi caso, la utilizo para emitir simultáneamente por Youtube y varios sitios de Facebook, a través de Switcher Studio. No he probado otras opciones más avanzadas de Videolinq, como el Social Media Studio o la monetización de los directos.

Cons

Me ha costado un poco hacerme con el funcionamiento, con el orden de ejecución correcto para iniciar y finalizar las emisiones. La interfaz no es súper atractiva, pero en mi caso tampoco necesito más. Quizá los tutoriales para el aprendizaje podrían mejorarse.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Accedí a ella a través de una promoción de AppSumo.

Andrés J from Innovintergy Consulting

Great alternative, but still in an early stage

Besides the annoying feedback messages on the control interface, I really live Videolinq don't have plans to look somewhere else. They are investing on their platform and adding new stuff all the time.

Pros

The price is great. It has many options, so in the ratio of money/value, it's one of the best solutions available today. If you're tech savvy or don't mind reading instructions and/or testing until things works, Videolinq is a great solution for multi broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and many other online platforms.

Cons

A few months ago, they started adding messages to the control panel, where they constantly ask for your feedback. This messages popup at the worst times, e.g., when you are on the middle of a live streaming, and you don't need any distractions. Plus, they are not configured on a smart way, so that if you have already seen it or answer it, it won't show up again.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Pricing. Restream is easier to use and setup, but they are pricier. Videolinq requieres more work to setup and doesn't have as much metrics, but this was not a big issue for me.

Owen from Anderson Innovations Ltd

Essential Tool for Fast and Reliable Content Distribution

I am extremely please with the functionality of the service and the support is prompt.

Pros

1. Videolinq makes is easy for us to share lives to YouTube and multiple Facebook pages and groups. 2. It works well with OBS. I'm planning to use it with ATEM mini Pro in the future. 3. It fully supports an RTMP input source and output destination which means you have future proof integration built-in.

Cons

The missing feature is user / team account management. I would have liked to be able to add teams members and only give them access to a specific steaming setup in the media library. It would have been helpful if they had created best practice in the streaming set-ups and configurations.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

I choose Videolinq based on value for the feature and functionality I needed compared to the competition.

Son from Peaceful Cloud

Great Tool for Video Distributions

I like the ease of setting things up once and it will work with the schedule feature.

Pros

When I look at the service provided by Videolinq, the reliability of sending just one rtmp source to it and it distributes out up to 25 places is incredible.

Cons

I was not able to post my live feed to my FB page. Although, I was able to post a live feed to my own personal wall. A work around is set a manual rtmp feed.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

I chose it because the value and reliability of Videolinq are superb.

Awesome from Begining!

Its been great! The cdn is cheaper!

Pros

The power it has and the options! Multicast live streams! What would one can think of in this time of Pandemic! get your content right away with one easy setup!

Cons

Support at this time is slow! because they are adding a lot of HR and also its COVID season!

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

This is cheaper because I got a one time deal!

Scott from Tampa Bay Arts & Education Network

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service and Reliability

I can't say enough about the customer service. There are so many CDN services to choose from. Most use the same technology really, what sets them apart is customer service. When you have thousands of viewers watching and issues arise (which they always do) it's invaluable to have customer support stating by to help figure things out. Videolinq has always been ready to help us when we get in trouble. Thank you so much for that! We depend on them.

Pros

The new dashboard interface is AMAZING! We love the clean design and ability to start and stop our designation streams independently. Super improvement over the last version, which still was great by the way!

Cons

We'd love to be able to tally concurrent live stream viewers someway. I believe that is in development though so we will eagerly await that.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

It comes down to customer support for us (#1) and reliability (#2). Both are above par with Videolinq. Don't get into streaming without a partner like Videolinq.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

They were much more expensive and didn't have the same level of customer support as Videolinq.

Manoj from INKDEW

Industry: Publishing

All in one Solution for streaming your content

Do you want to stream to multiple channels at once ?This is the best solution . I was wandering here and there checking all the applications But none of them were perfect. Finally I found the videolinq and satisfied . Buy now. Thank me later

Pros

What do you get with videolinq ? 1. Go live : deliver your live content by streaming to social media platforms. 2. Live in multiple channels : You stream it live to multiple social channels as many as 25 . And yes , you can stream to other streaming providers too like telestream etc. It's a jackpot . Isn't it ? 3.Analytics : As your video is over , you can look into the insights. A report on your performance and tracking viewer engagement across all platforms is a win win for marketing strategy. 4. Scheduler : You can schedule your pre-recorded videos in advance.you can do that right in the dashboard. 5.24/7 streaming : live stream or scheduler. It's possible . This is a must for you if you need any of the above features .

Cons

Chat options are not there. But they are saying it's in roadmap. Hope they will release it soon.

Pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Mainly due to it's flexibility and pricing. The features are awesome too.

Bernard from Konobo.io

VideoLinq | A True Powerhouse Live Event Streaming Platform. made in Canada :-)

I have found VideoLinq to be incredibly helpful. It has allowed me to easily stream live videos to multiple social media channels. This has helped me reach my target audience and also helps me earn revenue more efficiently. The player wizard is also very helpful and easy to use. I have been able to create multiple players with different styles and different layouts. I am able to easily switch between player types without too much hassle. The API is also extremely helpful and has allowed me to integrate the player into other tools I use.

Pros

I love this tool because it is so powerful. I can easily broadcast my live-stream to all of my social media platforms with just a few simple steps. The automation tools make it easy for me to manage my broadcasting schedule and the player wizard makes it easy for my audience to access the content. I also love that the company has a powerful API for developers, which allows me to integrate their player into my website and other apps.

Cons

Great platform, there is a learning curve, but it's well worth it. Perhaps a better onboarding experience.

Sergio from Solution Center Group

A great alternative to jump into the new wave

I am a speaker and beginning to position myself through youtube. I want to increase positioning through live events. I also want to use it to transmit paid trainings on private groups. I am a newbie both in streaming as well as the software. As such, I am struggling to catch on - the software is easy to use, but for the th ecomplete experience from designing my program to broadcasting is still new. However, I give it high ratings because of its features and list of features that it will be adding. It is a promising option.

Pros

Reach of 25 outputs on every lifetime plan. Simple 3 step process Ticket response was very fast

Cons

Their web is a little confusing. You need to enter one url for your account and billing information - and anotherone for your video dashboard. So I needed to go back and forth to my email to find. I would prefer that they simply put both on the hamburger menu. I am a wordpress techie, however regarding live streaming I admit I am a Novice (soon to be player). As such I have difficulty understanding some of the terms RMTP Source, file storage, etc. So it is yet unclear for me if I will be charged for uploading an mp3 file to their server, when there is a charge or consumption of the GB, if I can store my videos on another service ie Amazon S3, or Vimeo and transmit. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would really appreciate someone holding my hand via a youtube channel and clear instructions.

Great Lifetime Deal One Time Purchase

Bark from Country Chart Magazine

Videolinq works for me and my staff

We have been searching and searching for a product like Videolinq. When I discovered the product, I didn't even realize how good it was until I put it through its paces. Now, I could not do without it.

Pros

Live streaming video from a desktop and connecting it to local media is usually hard. But with Videolinq, it is so easy. But it also shines in mobile livestreaming! We run a news organization and depend on reporters from the field. Videolinq delivers. When I found Videolinq, I did not quite realize how good it was until I started using it. Our staff likes it, and, most importantly, it is easy to use. Videolinq also offers high quality video, and I can't wait to use the new chat feature that is coming soon.

Cons

Videolinq is an enterprise level product, and the website itself looks like it is for business use. It could use a bit of a makeover. On the other hand, the simplicity of the page makes it easy to use. And ease of use is a great selling point for the app/.

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

I like Restream but it does not work well for mobile streaming. Videolinq works for both desktop and mobile.

Alejandro from AMELBA Soluciones

videolinq enters the competition

For a long time there have been companies and platforms that handle the multistreaming market, some being more affordable than others. But this platform came to that world that for all it offers enters the fight, not with all but with the most popular.

Pros

the severity, the ease of creating a transmission and the effectiveness of it reaching our users. to be able to carry out according to the plan several transmissions of anything. the performance of the delivery of the multistream to social networks without ads and others

Cons

The only bad thing it has is the test that lasts only 7 days and that the cost can be managed with reduced services or some characteristic that is initially to gain more followers than those it already has.

price, player, latency, price

ian from Cornerstone Designs

I brought similar software where went live on Facebook & YouTube. VIDEOLINQ is a promising App. On m

I give full 5 tacos because the platform promises to give me all that I need, and I am confident that in the future there will be more improvements and above tech issues ironed out.

Pros

On my first impression - setting up a livestream is very easy, Just 3 steps in the process. What I liked was its Reach of 25 outputs on every plan, Simple 3 step process. I have 2 brands and launch a lot of videos every alternative day LIVE and this VIDEOLINQ does a great service by streaming LIVE in more places.

Cons

What I don’t like is their confusing DASHBOARD is a little confusing where one needs to enter URL for their account & billing information & another for video info. Going back & forth is little irritating prefer all in 1 place. Also, some terminologies were difficult to understand but nothing hard where one can search online... Would be great if the meaning were explaining by hovering over them, otherwise a great Video LIVE App.

Anshul from Softlabs

Good product, keen to get better

I am impressed with the capabilities to deliver live streams to multiple platforms in a such a streamlined way. The tutorials are indeed useful to understand features and capabilities. It surely helps with some manual work here and there, and the video quality is really good. There will be an obvious learning curve for new users (like me) but it works out fairly quickly. Videolinq is a new kid on the block and I am counting on it to become more polished and better.

Pros

- Ease of use - Parallel streams - Practical and capable - Realtime closed captioning - Feature rich and capable to schedule streaming - Customize player

Cons

- Initial setup could be user friendly by giving on overview on features and how to understand them, like an overlay wizard. -I am surprised and disappointed that we cannot change the password for the media dashboard.

- Price - Features

AVolution Productions from AVolution Productions

Multi-platform streaming, Video Player plus CDN option!

Overall, this has great potential especially if you only need to stream to multiple destinations or if you are in need of a great media player. There are also monetary perks with this however I have yet to explore those options. There are other platforms out there that do more but it all boils down to what you really need to do. For me, this platform will work perfectly

Pros

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors. You have the option to use your own CDN (if they support HLS) or Videolinq CDN at a reasonable fee.

Cons

The UI could use a little work and its not very easy to get to the analytics. As of now, they are working on the analytics page.

Tarshant from AiDash

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player

Overall, Videolinq is starting to solve our video production woes by providing us with an inventive way to stream both live and taped content from all of our major brands. This gives our audience the ability not only to comment on what they’re watching, but it also gives us a great platform for engaging with viewers. That means we can bring individual fans directly into contact with the source of their influence/entertainment so that we can learn what they’re looking for from those brands. We won’t have to wait until thousands of views or likes before we can make money from post-production traffic or before we know what kinds of advertisements different demographics respond well to, as this app will give us an outlet through which we can monetize as soon as consumers connect with us!

Pros

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player which works on multiple devices

Cons

UI needs some improvement. But, I believe that they are already making improvements

Works well for us!

We do a lot of webinars and before it has been a real hassle to set them up and schedule them. Videolinq has saved us countless hours of scheduling headaches and we recommend it highly

Pros

I look for ease of use first...something that doesn’t take forever to lear. Their media dashboard is a charm. Great UI and super intuitive!

Cons

Embedding the chat feature is missing and is needed in order to properly use this software. No problem with the ability to embed the video into my client portal, but without the chat feature it defeats the purpose. I have to pay for another chat feature which requires another login for the client.

Cost and recommendations

Moises from Moises Merchan

December 2021

The easiest way to expose yourself on video and be everywhere.

Being able to be on several platforms allows me to expose myself to more audiences, and have organic traffic

Pros

It works quite well, and has many platforms to broadcast and share our live, which is great, I can save sources with their names which makes it much easier to work to configure everything for a platform, I have Obs and Prism Live studio as a source and it goes very well, the power to schedule the transmission is great, so I can be restransmitir in all my accounts in always simple way

Cons

I think they could validate the RTMP and Stream key when you try to save them manually, so that at the last minute you don't have to search again. to do it correctly, also with the infrastructure they have I think it would be interesting to implement a studio where you directly connect the camera and have several scenarios to transmit, useful when you want to transmit quickly with any equipment.

I can Live stream to 10 or more platforms at once

Since i can go live at the same time on more than 20 platforms at once, even i have to add titles, headlines and description separately, I still use and love the software.

Pros

My plan can live stream to 20 plus social platforms. Easy to set up and affordable compared to other similar software. Great support They protect our privacy

Cons

have to enter headlines and descriptions for each platform one by one. so take time to go live since you have to edit all platforms slow improvements by dev, still waiting for some featuresmonths.hs

Brian from Tufts University

Closed Captioning

Great support. Testing through Production. Always available and quick to respond.

Pros

Easy to use sending video and having live Closed Captioning embedded in Live Stream.

Cons

None that we can't control except... We can't control BYOD devices.

Was recommended.

Taya from RTV MEDIA INCORPORATED

Great video streaming service

Pros

Easy to use, simple interface, convenient structure of the software

Cons

I like this software. Can’t see any cons.

Oswar from Connecting You - Digital Marketing Agency

A great tool to increase your visibility in your streaming!

Pros

When the pandemic started, everything changed and something that impacted me a lot was not being able to give talks in my support group. But looking for a way to reach all members of the support group, I decided to change everything to Online. Do lives and live talks. When I saw the VideoLinq promotion on Appsumo, I decided to try it because it helped me solve a problem I had. It worked for me so I decided to buy two more codes. Excellent service!

Cons

I would like to see the following. Player CDN is not a lifetime deal. Embeddable chat. Video on Full HD At the beginning it is a bit confusing since they have basically divided the service website and the account management website into two websites. And it is somewhat confusing not knowing which websites one is on.

Yohan from imgcreativo

Servicio y Funcionalidad

Con este sistema hemos podido ofrecer múltiple streaming desde una misma plataforma y lo mejor es que tenemos un player para la página web esto le ha gustado mucho a los clientes, ya que no depende Facebook o YouTube

Pros

Esta fue una de las mejores herramientas que hemos comprado para ofrecer streaming multiplataforma a nuestros clientes

Cons

El sistema está en inglés y a sido un poco engorroso para el personal

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Porque encuentre una opción de pago único de por vida

Amandeep from SND

A must have tool, no brainer

Overall experience while using this tool is super astonishing.A must have tool.

Pros

It is one of the best broadcasting tool available as compare to the other tools in the market. Customer support is amazing. A must have live streaming tool. It is having many advanced features which is super easy to setup.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike except for the fact that UI is not that much great.

Rafael from Sisavan

Videolinq is the solution you were looking for

It frees me from manual tasks that I would have to attend to, by programming them it gives me freedom to use my time on other tasks

Pros

It is very easy to use and. For my video transmissions to my website and social networks I had to be anchored to my computer and that limited the ability to develop other activities, using videolinq now I can schedule my transmissions not only to my website but also to my social networks simultaneously and that has freed me to develop other activities including rest if I feel like it.

Cons

By the time I've used it all right for me

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

With videolinq I can schedule the activities through its CDN server and I no longer use wirecast to do it manually

Ross from Canyon Creek Enterprises

Live Stream? Get Videolinq!

Overall, the billing and analytics dashboard is easy to use and understand how my streams perform. The software doesn't pretend to be anything than what it is (multi-stream distribution for live and recorded content) and it does it really well.

Pros

The ease of setting up and scheduling livestreams across multiple platforms is super simple. The software is both reliable and easy to use. Setting up scheduled pre-recorded 'livestreams' helps distributing evergreen content to my audience.

Cons

The software is still evolving, as of this review, the ability to change the password on the media platform is not available... this is a peculiar choice for design, and really should be rectified.

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

Price and feature performance.

Juan Jose from Creo

Great for Multistreaming

Pros

My computer doesn't have the capacity to stream to multiple locations at the same time, with Videolinq I have the option to send the same streaming to different locations.

Cons

Took me a while to set up, but I had to read about how to link it to the software. It was more like a API key issue than a software issue.

KALULE KIRUMIRA from ROYCE INTERNATIONAL

Industry: Broadcast Media

Original product

Good performance and accurate results

Pros

Original software good performance and easy to use in Uganda.

Cons

Not comfortable to same equipment and need enough time learn to use it

Reasons for Switching to Videolinq

Because it was not original

Jonathan from AES

Recommendation about Videolinq

Reduce bandwidth needs and costs and allows for more high-quality events.

Pros

Is a new way to deliver live videos to social media platforms.

Cons

Could be difficult to understand the interaction between the software and the social media platforms at the beggining and you should have a good connectivity to internet in order to avoid delays with the videos.

Response from Videolinq

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! We received similar comments from other customers and will address this issue by providing better guidance on how to use the platform to connect to social media platforms.

Angel from YA Knowmadas LLC

Great multistreaming app

Overall I find Videoling very useful. Still have some improvements they can do, but it's a great streaming app. I'm looking forward to how the team further develops and adds more features to it.

Pros

Videolinq is a great, cost-effective option for multistreaming to social media. It's very well documented. Support has also been very responsive every time I've contacted them about an issue.

Cons

I do wish that they add an automated way of creating a new API key for every new stream, as at the time of this writing you have to create a new key manually every time you're going live. But the process is very intuitive; they provide clear instructions on how to do so.

Rony from Tecsys Video Networks Ltd

Best video switcher / distributor

Pros

Videolinq enables content providers to do fully manage their videos sources. Different sources can be assigned to a combination different destinations etc. Moreover - Videolinq also provides a dedicated video player to embed the video directly on any web interface. This feature is a game changer especially compared to other online video switching providers.

Cons

I would like to see a better integration of their control panel (back end) together with the account management / billing / support portal. It shall be best if all will be available from the same interface.

Philip from Bigbeatt

Industry: Online Media

December 2021

Swiss army knife of streaming software

Videolinq helps us to promote the very niche sport of UK Rugby Fives to a much wider audience who would normally not be aware of the sport and to our remote user's who can't travel to watch tournaments around the country. It's a great way to make the sport more inclusive at a very reasonable cost to our members

Pros

1. RTMP in and out (godsend). 2. Easy to schedule on-demand events, set up and forget it. 3. Easy to embed a video player onto a WordPress website. 4. Very stable platform to use.

Cons

1. Initial set-up can look daunting at first as the interface is not very intuitive. Once you find your way around it becomes second nature.

Shahzad from Scorp/ SAUK

Time saver with best integration within apps

Pros

The software offers favourably customized and configurable plans. I have browsed almost all the features. The most attractive is that it is integrating with the most used social platforms and one can get the stuff published in a single click. Since my business is in a growing phase, I did not yet enjoy the full benefit of using its complete package. I am sure this is the one I am looking for, with such reasonable plans in the market.

Cons

Only the video tutorials are not sufficient, I suggest there should be a complete blog in writing too, to help the users with the best manual guide. The user interface gives an impression that the site is not complete yet.

Response from Videolinq

Replied December 2021

Thank you for your review. Please take a look at the upper right corner of each section of the Videolinq dashboard. You will find there short 2-minute video tutorials. We do have a blog, but it is not used as a manual guide, rather for news and announcement posts. Visit our Help Center for more video tutorials and step by step guides: https://help.videolinq.com.

Videolinq

wonderful experience

Pros

keyboard details, difficulty level, search population

Cons

prices need to review, need a better price for the agency which handle client account

Kory from Midland Faith Wesleyan Church

Budget

Pros

We got this for a great price and its a great resource for my church

Cons

It is a bit cumbersome and could be much better put together

Sarah from ConfidencePerformance

Good streaming service that lets you stream on multiple media platforms!

Pros

Stream on multiple media platforms at an affordable price.

Cons

The quality can be improved to 4k maybe but that's a bit over the top.

Brian from Anglican Church of Canada

Did what it needed to do

Pros

For sharing with Facebook and YouTube, it just did the job. Easy to set up.

Cons

It is less about the software than how Facebook makes it difficult to just do the job. Otherwise, no complaints.

Marc from NAV

Great solution for multi platform streaming

Easy stable streaming from one source to all the outputs i need.

Pros

Super intutitive to integrate and many useful features like scheduling, stable high quality streaming and i can't wait for the new crossplatform chat feature

Cons

Only that it doesnt have mixcloud as an option to stream to , but i found a workaround for that too now.

Better cost

Simeon from Chinese Christian Softball Association

Great entry level platform

Pros

Lower entry cost, stability, diversity of streaming destinations available.

Cons

Hourly limits are lower than most other platforms.

Obed from Fast Hotel solutions

Super Quality streams

I really enjoying it because of it’s simplicity

Pros

I love the fact that it’s so simple to use and in just a few seconds I am live on our social platforms

Cons

You need a super good connection to get the very best of resultant

Joe from Harmonic Evolution

powerfully awesome

Pros

this is the most brilliant cutting edge software revolutionizing the broadcast space. super glad i got in early, because the next thing you know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will be buying videoling for a billion dollars ;-) thanks for engineering a product the market needs.

Cons

none, easy to configure, solid investment...

Reasons for Choosing Videolinq

good presentation of features ties to benefits

price point and features

Hoang from MyEdu.VN

December 2021

Videolinq is a handy live streaming platform

Pros

I like that it is super easy to use Videolinq to live stream simultaneously to various destinations, including top social media platforms to live streaming ones. It is also easy to select any sources available, from webcam to even URL for the live stream.

Cons

I think the speed of access can be better. Also, if the Studio can have more features, like captioning, it would be great.

Agnes from Prinam group limited

Very convinient

It has made my business processes very easy.My social media presence is also much better.

Pros

Since my business is mostly digital marketing and social media involving, it has made it possible for me to livestream my videos and those of clients with much ease unlike before where I had to prerecord everything.

Cons

So far I like all the features in the software

Marisol from Sol Music & Media, LLC DBA Top Secret Songwriter

I was waiting for a software like this!

I purchased Videolinq to use Ecamm to restream to my Facebook, YouTube and other social pages! I was excited this deal came about and I have already played aroubd with it and seems very simple to use and connect my social account pages. I'm excited for this lifetime deal. I purchased 3 credits!

Pros

I like most that I can use videolinq to go Live with external softwares and restream to multiple social channels at once! I also like that Zoom integrates and I can use Zoom to record and later stream to social channels. I like that I can have my own player on my site to stream CDN feature.

Cons

I am excited about the Chat feature to be released, that would be the only con I can think of right now that serves its use and purpose in my business.

Jolene from Mindful Wellness Counseling

Still learning but It's great so far

Pros

I am new to streaming on multiple platforms so there is a natural learning curve. However Videolinq seems to be fairly user friendly and is helping me reach more people that I would have been able to initially.

Cons

As a new person I wish the how to demonstrations were a little better. But overall it seems easy enough to navigate.

Mark from Grace Fellowship

Videolinq

Pros

I would say that the "Ease of use" for this software is its greatest plus.

Cons

It could have a few more features, to increase its value.