• Pros

• "Quick reference. Engaging courses. Great staff"

• "The software has a massive amount of online training included Being able to at and update personal training programs and courses"

• Cons

• "The only cons I think of right now is the way it looks. The system looks little out-of-date but there is no compromise on the quality. I can suggest them to make it a little more visually striking."

• "The back end administrative dashboard is very poorly designed and not easy to use Online courses are overpriced "

• "This program can do so much I get lost sometimes on how to find things"

Browse BIStrainer Reviews

Shikha from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best Online Training System in the marked-Go Paperless

Overall, I can say for sure that this is the best paperless and eco-friendly training portal that we have come across and we hope to continue with their service in future as well.

Pros

BIStrainer is an online cloud-based training system designed to provide organizational training related to health safety and other important areas, which can affect an organization. It is suitable for all types of businesses, you can let them know about your needs, and they will find a program for you. We recently introduced this training system in our company to provide training on Sexual Harassment Policies. The set up was quick and easy and their customer support team was warm and walked us through the entire process over the video call. We are now in the process of integrating it with our internal system in order to automate the training. You can send the training material to ‘n’ number of employees in one go without any glitches and it is extremely easy to download the report which helps in tracking to identify the number of consultants who actually took the training. It is most favorable for companies with limited HR department, which does not have the official Trainer. It saves time, money, and assist in keeping a consistent record of trainings. All their training are video recordings with real life examples followed by a questionnaire, which helps in providing a better understanding of the scenario.

Jazmine from Spectrum Safety Services

Best Customer Support

Anyone who answers the phone (which is always promptly) nicely and patiently explains how to solve a question.

Pros

Quick reference. Engaging courses. Great staff

Cons

This program can do so much I get lost sometimes on how to find things

Tyler from RBS Bulk Systems

I have used this software when I was developing an online training program for all new hires

June 2015

Gill from Safe + Sound First Aid Training Ltd.

June 2015

Bistrainer - perfect for busy HR managers struggling to keep track of staff training!

We've been using Bistrainer since 2012 and are very happy with our custom-branded online learning portal. The system gives our clients access to over 100 different online training courses and it's very easy to use. BIS Training Solutions customer service is great and we get excellent feedback from the clients that use the system. We feel confident in our partnership with BIS because they provide an excellent online learning system, are constantly looking for ways to make their service even better, listen to and act on feedback and suggestions from their clients and provide regular updates and helpful training tools. If you're a busy HR manager who is struggling to keep track of staff training I strongly encourage you contact BIS and ask them to set you up with Bistrainer. You'll save time and money and have peace of mind knowing that your staff training records are organized and that reports are just a click away. Keep up the great work BIS!

Jill from Leavitt Machinery

Great product, highly recommended

We have worked with this product for over a year now and overall have had a great experience. It has dramatically improved our ability to see which employees have training coming due and it is so quick and easy to assign new training topics. With our complex business organization structure we have run into a few instances where out of the box features didn't work perfectly but the team at BIStrainer has been consistently fast at addressing any concerns we might have and helping us find a solution that was right for us. Overall, I would highly recommend this product and company to anyone looking for an LMS system software.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hello Jill, Thank you very much for the kind review! Its awesome to know that you're having a great experience & that BIS has dramatically improved your ability to see which employees have training due and that is has been so quick and easy to assign new training topics. Our team is always here to help ! -BIS Training Solutions

Michelle from Global HazMat

BIS review

I think your technical support department is great - they are always very friendly and helpful - even when we call them several times in 1 day. The system itself is very user friendly. There are a few things I would like to see differently, like a list of the locations in alphabetical order would be most helpful. I like that you are adding tutorials, I did one last week and it was quite useful. Please keep them coming! I have received mostly good feedback from our clients so far, there have been a few that are taking some time to adjust, but that happens frequently with new things. I do find the system can be a little bit slow at times. Overall, I like the system, I think it has some great features and I look forward to learning more about it and taking advantage of those features for our company and our clients.

Morgan from Specialized Emergency Training Corporation

October 2014

Fantastic system with amazing support!

Our company works with BIS as a network partner to deliver the unique, cost-effective online-training solutions that BIS creates. This incredible opportunity has allowed us to grow exponentially thru the massive online course offerings and never-ending system features. The BIStrainer Safety LMS has become our focus product and demand grows daily. The support from the BIS team is fast and consistently efficient. Every month, the services and features expand into areas-of-need in industry. Updates are broadcast regularly and the BIS team is always eager to explain features in detail. We simply could not be happier with the BIStrainer system, it's support team and how it continues to help our organization grow.

Michele from Rescue 7 Inc

October 2014

One of the easiest LMS systems out there

BisTraining Solutions has allowed us to take Rescue 7 Inc. to a whole new level with our blended learning first aid program. The customer support we have received is second to none always just an email away, and issues our students have had, BisTraining Solutions were always able to fix the eLearning portal within the hour. The platform itself is ease-of-use and offers great functionality.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Replied July 2019

HI Michele, Thank you very much for the review! We are so happy that we were able to take Rescue 7 Inc. to a whole new level with your blended first aid program! Our customer support team is always here to help, and we thank you for the great feedback. - BIS Training Solutions

October 2014

Brett from Alberta BC Safety Inc.

Outstanding System and Support

ABCS been using BIS Trainer for several years now. They have a great product that is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. BIS Trainer is always improving the product and they strive to make sure their customers are happy. Overall BIS Trainer is a great system. I highly recommend it to any organization that wishes to increase there online training presence.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hi Brett, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are very pleased to hear that you feel we have a great product that is easy to use and that our customer service is second to none. Thank you! -BIS Training Solutions

October 2014

Ed from ASTEC Safety Inc.

BIStrainer - The Complete Safety Training LMS

BIStrainer has been a great tool with which to manage our online training. Our clients appreciate the extensive course offering that meets all their training needs and find the log in and course purchase areas of the LMS very easy to navigate. Clients like the ability to use the reporting tool and student records section to manage their employee's safety training. It is so easy to check if an employee has completed a specific course or to verify if all their safety training requirements are current. BIStrainer has made a significant impact on the success of our online safety training.

James from A&E Training and Technical Solutions

BIS Training and Development Learning Management On Line Training System

BIS trainer is an extensive learning management tool used to offer training courses on a global basis. Since joining the network of professional safety courses, the sale of our products has been more than what we had expected. This success is contributed to the excellent environment, the easy of use of the on line training system and the dedication of the BIS team of dedicated specialists. The BIS developed network partner system, has helped us to reach a data base of clients that we may have never found.

Shawn from ENTREC

June 2015

BIStrainer does the job we need and then some

We have 700 employees using the BIStrainer LMS and they have no problem navigating through the LMS to complete courses or upload previously completed certificates. I am able to load scorm courses into the LMS with just a few clicks of the mouse. If I have an issue (which is not often) I can contact Dan or the help desk and my problem is fixed within minutes it seems every time. Dan also has provided training support for the LMS and he has shown me how to do a few things a couple of times.

Jason from Gibson Energy

July 2015

Great product met with impeccable customer service

The team behind the product is second to none. Technology is what it is - in this day and age things stall, servers go down, sometimes even errors are made... But what is done about it is what counts for me. The staff makes sure you're their biggest client every time you need a fix or a change. The interface is pleasant and functions very well. Only con I have with the entire program is some functions in reporting - but again, the team has offered many options for me to choose a pathway.

Lilian from Peak Safety Training

The best LMS!

this system does everything I want to do regarding training records management. We used to used several spread sheets to manage all the records. It's always so confusing when searching up someone's records. Now I can upload all the data in this one place. Much easier to use. The system is very user friendly. With the support from their wonderful staff, our system was up and running smoothly in less than a week. I recommend everyone I know who has the same needs to this system.

Madison from Spectrum Safety Services

Excellent Online Training!

The BIS software enabled our company to provide supplementary training courses for hundreds of our clients. The variety of courses offered, the ease of purchase and the ability to access the required courses at any time from any location (remote or at home) are a huge asset and are highly appreciated and valued by our company and our clients. The number and quality of courses are only surpassed by the excellent support and customer service provided by the BIStrainer team.

Colin from International Hydraulic Safety Authority

June 2015

The BIStrainer LMS truly leads in this industry, geared for the learner and the content developers

Our learning audience are pleased with the ease and functionality of the system Managers of learners are extremely happy with the features which allows them to manage, track, and maintain accurate records As a content developer the LMS software makes it easy to load, modify, and test our content Extremely Important for us! BIStrainer continues to develop new feature which is an indication of a company moving forward and growing with their clients

Christl from Principle Safety

June 2015

Simple, Effective and Relevant for todays students.

This is the easiest and best supported learning system I have had the pleasure to work with. As a delivery partner I appreciate the 24/7 support, ease of use for the learner as well as the delivery partner, the ability to manage clients separately and allow them to manage themselves. The feedback from end users is 100% positive with many appreciating that they can "do it by myself". BIS has got it right - from the beginning.

John from ABSA

Professional-BIS Training Solutions

I have been with BIS Training Solutions for several years and they have satisfied my clients by providing state of the art, first class online safety training and testing. They guided me from a written lesson plan to animated, interactive online (eLearning) training. My company has come along way in our training program with the help and assistance from the professional staff of BIS.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Replied October 2014

Wow! Thanks John

Robin from MI Safety Inc

June 2015

We use this lms platform to handle our safety training.

My experience with the Bistrainer LMS system has been great. It is an excellent online safety training portal to handle all of our certification courses including fall protection, H2S, First Aid, WHMIS and GHS, TDG, aerial work platform, and many other courses. I am always impressed by how quickly their customer service department gets back to me.

Marcus from COR Solutions

June 2015

I have had a very positive experience with this software.

Overall this product has been of great benefit to our organization. It is very straight forward and easy to use and having a printed certificate to present as proof of training for COR audits and NSC requirements is great! Customer service is very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable and dealing with them has been a very positive experience.

Scott from Hagen

Making learning Fun and Easy

The BIS software enabled our organization to breakdown the large chunks of information we disseminate amongst the crowds of high turn over users of our poduct. With the encouragement and assistance of the BIS team we spent the necessary time and energy upfront to create a framework for an LMS that now trains employees around the globe.

David from SDI Team

On-line for the Masses

BIS has partnered with us to develop courses and provide other courses to support our client base and beyond. BIS is very comfortable to work with and has given us another offering to our clients. On-line training is growing and through BIS, we hope to grow with them and in turn continue to provide great courses on-line.

October 2014

Kit from Workplace Training Network, Inc.

Excellent System and Exceptional Customer Service

BIS is a high performing, user friendly, cost effective, constantly improving LMS which provides our learners with a great training experience. Their team is super knowledgeable and their client service and support is unsurpassed. They are an essential partner in our growing online training business.

Daniel from www.theonlinesafetytrainingnetwork.com

June 2015

Constantly evolving LMS software that supports current and future needs

BIS Trainer deliver a constantly evolving LMS software that supports current and future needs of the business. Excellent customer service combined with a well thought out system that delivers beyond expectation results to my clients. Great experience so far, keep up the good work.

Jim from AMHSA

Added Value

BIS dramatically improved the services we were able to provide our customers in a very short period of time. If you want to make things happen quickly...there the folks that can help you get there. Dan has always been the consummate professional in helping us realize our vision.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Replied June 2015

Thanks Jim!

Robin from Safety Canada Limited

Superior Technology

Our clients are to say the least "very impressed with the LMS System". It is user friendly, vast in features and the customer service support is superior. I can not express enough the professionalism compiled amongst the BIS Team. The team and system are rated as the best of the best!

Emmanuel from Havillah Consulting,Inc canada

Great Learning Tool

I am pleased with the training portal and learning management systems created by BIS for us at Havillah Consulting,Inc Canada . it is simple , easy to use and user friendly and not complicated . I have no regrets signing on with BIS Trainers ... Thanks to BIS trainers

June 2015

Shamus from COR Solutions Ltd.

June 2015

Fantastic Product and Customer Service To Match!

I have been using BIStrainer for a few years and could not be happier with it. There are a numerous courses available and it saves time and money for us and our clients. The customer service is unrivaled. I recommend BIS to clients, friends & colleagues on a daily basis.

Scott from Ironworkers Local 720

BIS online Training and LMS system review

We have been using the online courses and LMS system that BIS has developed for over a year and the feed back from our members and contractors who access the training has been very positive. The programs are easy to access and the customer service provided has been exceptional.

October 2014

Len from Target Safety Services Ltd.

Satisfied User and Pending Contributor

BIStrainer's products and services are leading edge. Their LMS is comprehensive yet easy to use and every staff member I've dealt with at BISTrainer are very responsive, informative and helpful. The decision to jump on board and join the SafetyNET has proved to be a valuable one.

Valerie from Astaldi Canada

June 2015

User friendly, awesome program.

I love this program, it's very user friendly! Being able to download the reports into excel is awesome. Customer services is great, no waiting for help, etc. Keep up the great work!! This program keeps getting better and better!!

Natasha from Alberta Government

A Great Learning System

A learning system that is great for any organzation- small or large. It is a user-friendly tool that offers another venue to promote learning in the workplace and helps employers keep track of their workers' learning journey in an efficient way.

Michael from Levitt-Safety

June 2015

Extremely easy to understand, implement and the user interface is awesome

Like all software that manages data it forces you to get organized prior to uploading to ensure good data in. The user interface is one of the best I've seen, very intuitive

June 2015

Don from D. B. Safety Solutions Inc.

June 2015

I am just beginning my experience with the software, I find it intuitive and well organized!

Easy to use and understand. Does everything I need it to, and more! I intend to use it to serve my own needs as well as those of my customers.

Colin from CLAC

Ease of use

Our colleagues accross the country who are responsible for training facilitation have all enjoyed the intuitive and ease of use of this LMS!

Arthur from CAE Safety Consultants Inc

Online Training Made Easy

This LMS provider is constantly pursuing options and new technology that will benefit the end users and training providers.

Shawn from HSE Integrated

June 2015

Solid system that can stabilize your administration needs

BIS is quick to adjust to Our requirements and needs adjusting on the fly to make sure we don't lose pace

Doug from Caycan Safety Consulting Ltd

October 2014

BIStrainer is more than an LMS

Totally impressed with all the available features. I don't know how it can do so much and still be so easy to use.

Wayne from Fleet safety

June 2015

Excellent never have to call customer service and I have had over 2000 people gone through

June 2015

Bryan from Custom Learning Solutions Inc.

June 2015

Currently sell courses to my clients using this system.

Easy to use turn-key ecommerce solution. Great for selling existing courses to my customers.

Jocelyn from Magna Electric

Great Value!

This product offers the best bang for your buck. It is also one of the easiest LMS program to use.

Allison from Safety Courses International

June 2015

Of any problems I have had which are very few, the solutions are very quick resolved by friendly people.

I have not encountered any cons with this software. All results have been positive.

June 2015

Linda from Cranemasters Overhead Crane Consulting Inc.

June 2015

amazing software, outstanding customer service

constantly evolving the software with bigger and better capabilities

Drew from WAPOSE Emergency Services

June 2015

The services and product has broadened our business model quite nicely hank you.

Easy to navigate Adds value to our customers

Arliss from Allstar Enviro Safety

June 2015

Always been prompt with answers and very professional

Makes the system quicker and manageable

Lynette from L. Finstad First Aid Training