• Pros

• "easy to use, lots of flexibility, syncs with our user directory, lots of features, quick response to support questions"

• "The ease of adding courses. The reports of what users are enrolled and those that attend is a great feature. Still learning more in-depth options."

• "The user interface along with the admin side of this software was a game changer for our Learning and Development team along with being able to customize our interface to match our brand. "

• Cons

• "I can't think of anything negative to say, all my experiences have been positive."

• "I wish there was a mobile app for learners to access the course catalog."

• "There is still some work to be done on the Administrative side which includes improving the overall UI, reports and emails."

Browse BlueVolt Reviews

Melissa from Vacasa

Smooth implementation - An overall great product.

Amazing people, amazing product.

Pros

Cons

BlueVolt is a very content focused system - Our company is set up with many different departments all over the globe some in central offices and some in the field. This made it hard to filter easily by employee, but not the end of the world. The BV team made sure to make it work for us and it totally has!

Reasons for Choosing BlueVolt

A big selling point for us being that most of our employee base is in the field was to be as mobile friendly as possible and BlueVolt has a super user friendly interface along with mobile access.

Reasons for Switching to BlueVolt

Our previous LMS had a user interface that was not easy for our employees to navigate. We made the switch to BlueVolt for better reporting options, more mobile friendly, and an overall a better user experience.

Response from BlueVolt

Replied June 2020

Hi Melissa, We are happy to hear you continue to have a positive experience with our platform and the BlueVolt team! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Dan from WD-40 Company

Amazing support, user-friendly interface, and value-added services

Overall, I recommend BlueVolt as it is easy to use and the service is great. They even offer course development and translation services which we have used and have had great success. It is a wise investment.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and most functions are easy to activate with a check of a box. There are many ways to customize the software for your company's needs and it can seem overwhelming if you have never done this before (like me). The staff at BlueVolt is amazing at answering questions quickly and collaborating to design your university to best suit your use.

Cons

There isn't much negative to the software. It imports and exports content fairly easy. As mentioned as a plus, I think the customization can be overwhelming if you can't picture how you want your university to look. From time to time, we have asks that are not part of the system but the team at BlueVolt always has a work around or put the request into their work stream for new feature development.

Jennifer from HVAC Distributors

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use and train others

One place for all of our training needs

Pros

User friendly for Admins and Users . Courses are easy to upload.

Cons

Took a long time to get implemented . If someone on Blue Volt you cant add them to your university your self have to contact CSR

Karen from Clearfield

Great product and support

Pros

I started using BlueVolt’s LMS platform a few years ago and am impressed with how it works. Users find it straightforward and if any questions arise that I can’t answer, BlueVolt support works closely and quickly with me to troubleshoot. It’s been a great system for our courses…and for me.

Cons

I hadn't used an LMS before, so it was a bit of a learning curve. But whenever I got stuck, BlueVolt would help me out...personally if needed, or through links to resources.

Roxanne from WD-40 Company

Grows with us

Outstanding service and dedicated business partners.

Pros

Analytics and reporting dashboard is easy to use. They are constantly updating and improving their platform.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app for learners to access the course catalog.

September 2015

Shirley from Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.

September 2015

A Breath of Fresh Air

Pros

The product has a great UI and is easy to administer. The Vendor provides great support and is aligned closely to our industry.

Emily from CED

great training software

Pros

Cons

website can sometimes be slow or go down, but they tend to fix it quickly. could use some more custom reporting options

Chad from Hubbell

Industry: Utilities

BlueVolt provides big assist to our virtual learning

The experience has been remarkable. My portion of our company went from no LMS to completing 32 live webinars in 26 days with over 140 customers on average on each one. For a conservative industry this has been viewed internally as well as externally a huge success. We could not have done this without BlueVolt. The support was there every second that we needed it as well.

Pros

Cons

The lack of ability to send email to all enrolled or non-enrolled users. Not really on BlueVolt but the inconsistency of whether the system generated initial login instructions when bulk loading making it to a new user but when manually sending same email the new user receives. Working currently on self-registration process to bring enhancements to our processes and customer bases.

Reasons for Choosing BlueVolt

Not involved in process.

Sheri from CED

BlueVolt is Easy to Use

Pros

BlueVolt is a very straight forward LMS, and is easy to use. Whether I am loading content for others or taking courses myself, I have never experienced any issues, and the system is very intuitive.

Cons

The vendor is wonderful. For the product, I think better reporting features would be nice.

Anita from Shat-R-Shield Inc

August 2015

Customer driven, friendly and easy to work with.

Our company uses BlueVolt to manage our product training for our distributors. We are a small lighting company; not as large as many of our counter parts; and with little resources to support our distributor base. BlueVolt allows us to be "larger in appearance" and be a progressive - one stop source for product training. Through BlueVolt, our Shat-R-Shield University is easily accessible by our distributors; and allows our distributors to measure their employees and hold them accountable for training...awarding them when courses have been completed. BlueVolt manages all of that. Customer focused and driven; a true partner to us.

Kiran from CED

October 2015

Customized LMS meets our needs!

Pros

BlueVolt allows for lots of customized features in the user interface. It also has growing functionality that allows us to upload, manage, and report courses easily. My favorite feature is being able to use Training Tracks to make accessibility to courses much easier for our end users.

Cons

Not much to complain about. It's a great tool. Sometimes we found that it doesn't play as nicely with Captivate as it does with Articulate, but it doesn't keep us from being able to post both kinds of courses online.

Mario A from Cooper Lighting

The Go-To-Solution

Pros

the shareable content with channel partners and self administration options

Cons

hard to customize to the very detail but all functionality is good

Deanna from Madison Electric Company

Industry: Wholesale

Great decision!

Our Account Rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been great! He has been available to answer questions and walk me through anything that I've needed. The design of our University is great and it's been really well received.

Pros

We have needed and been looking for a way to consolidate, make available, and track the training of our associates for years. Partnering with BlueVolt was the best decisions and investments that we have made in that area.

Cons

The only critique that I have is that I would like a way to make bulk changes in the courses.

August 2015

Susan from Universal Lighting Technologies, Inc. - a member of the Panasonic Group

Easy Implementation, Exceptional Service, & Effective Result

BlueVolt has exceeded my expectations with their ability to connect to our audiences. Their "can do" attitude was more than I expected. They definitely went the extra mile to help me get the new LMS set up in a step-by-step and easy to understand manner. The interface works reliably with zero technical gliches. The metrics for our courses are easy to obtain and share. The ability to promote the courses is basically built right into their interface - super easy and effective. Our enrollee count is growing every day. BlueVolt is truly the industry leader for LMS and we could not have selected a better partner. We are pleased with the rapid growth and result of our new Universal University.

Patricia from Panasonic Eco Solutions North America

BlueVolt = Best-in-Class Training

BlueVolt is a best-in-class company, for the content they create and the passion they bring to each project they work on. Their professionalism and engagement in your training process is second to none. Their service levels are impressive. They are diligent with their follow-up and efficient at walking customers, with varying needs, through each step of the process to ensure you get a product that cultivates excellence within your organization. Working with the BlueVolt team has been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them to any company looking to develop and execute core training programs for their employees, and customers.

Emily from CED

Solid LMS for our company

Pros

Great support, easy to use and intuitive, frequent enhancements and updates. Courses are easy to upload and edit, and there are lots of setting options depending on how you want the course to be set up. User management is very easy. We can use SSO with our company intranet.

August 2015

Dave from Littelfuse Inc.

August 2015

This software has been great for us and for our customers!

I've worked with BlueVolt indirectly for ~10 years and directly for ~1 year, and they've always been nothing but professional, friendly, and extremely helpful! The software and all the people behind it is powerful and allows me the flexibility and creativity I need to create my training university program while adapting my content to the universities of my customers. The details of the software are pretty self-intuitive, and where not...the people at BlueVolt are extremely helpful in quickly getting me the help or answers I need.

August 2015

Linda from National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors, Inc.

August 2015

I have been using BlueVolt for the past 5 years both as a student and in the ADMIN role.

This software provides an excellent platform for learning management. As a student it is straight forward to work in. In the ADMIN role, there is a bit of a learning curve (as with any new software) however the BlueVolt support team is incredible to assist in the training. Their support team is professional, extremely knowledgeable, most patient and quick to respond. I would highly recommend BlueVolt to those looking for a quality LMS.

Alice-Kate from WD-40 Company

March 2015

Great People to work with!

We chose the Blue Volt system for many reasons that matched our criteria for LMS with some different audiences. We are really pleased with the results and amazed we were able to get it up and running so quickly! The best surprise has been the great people to work with from the account team to technical support. They are responsive and go the extra mile.

Jim from RWC, Inc

August 2015

By far, the easiest and most intutive LMS on the market today

Everything from the customer service to the Leep Ahead conference, the team at Blue Volt is second to none. We have only begun to touch on all of the resources of the program and look forward to getting in deeper. One of the most impressive facts is that BlueVolt continues add more and more features.

August 2015

Jill from Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.

August 2015

Scalable, efficient, with an amazing support team

Their market knowledge and scalable product made BlueVolt an easy choice for our external and internal LMS needs. The support team behind the product really makes this vendor stand out. Highly recommended on all fronts.

Jacquelyn from White-Rodgers

Great LMS

BlueVolt is very user friendly, easy to maneuver and provides excellent customer service. A rep is always quick to reply when I need help or have a question. This is one of the best/easiest platforms that I have worked with.

Cindy from Systemair dba Fantech

Content

Blue Volt is wonderful. I have had difficulty with uploaded content from Open Sesame.