• Pros

• "I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!"

• "simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money."

• "I like the fact that the software has all the functionality I want, and manages to deliver it in a way that is simple and easy to use."

• Cons

• "I wish there was a way to mix and match the pricing so you could pick the features you wanted. But other than that minor issue no real complaints. "

• "The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point."

• "Some limited configuration options. Would like results sent to more than one place."

Browse Easy LMS Reviews

Pedro from Faculdade de Desporto da Universidade do Porto

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Trevor from Pure Desire Ministries

So Many Features!

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros

Cons

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Robson from NetSecurity

Great value for money and very useful support

Pros

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool. I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Kelsie from Labor Occupational Health Program, LOHP

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Pros

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Joshua from Dental Game Plan

You should use Easy LMS

My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

Pamela from Advocates of Health LLC

Love the Product

My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Cons

The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

Reasons for Choosing Easy LMS

Said that already. I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Yves from PEGAS

Nothing but the Best

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Pros

Simplicity Useful Really made for exam training I like it

Cons

The Academy part is not as I thought. So I use it with the Embed way

A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!

Pros

I like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.

Cons

The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.

Desi from Sekure Merchant Solutions

Great Testing Software

This software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested. Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.

Cons

The only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!

Anand from Self-Employed

360 Degree LMS

Pros

create custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results

Cons

There is no negative points about using this software

May 2016

Samuel from Infineum

May 2016

Great outcome at plant open day`

After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer. I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks. I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen). Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that). One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected. I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization. I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

December 2015

Sandra from eLeadership Academy

December 2015

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Adam from Windstream

Excellent training tool

I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons

I have no Cons of this website

Just What I Was Looking For

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Kobi from Qualimatch

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Pros

Best customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons

The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

Aly from H & H Codes

Best online software learning site on the world wide web.

Pros

Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.) Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate. Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Cons

The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education. It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

Kathleen from The PM Group USA LLC

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

Alon from N/A

July 2016

Fun way for test preperation

I used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros

Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons

1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

Mikayla from Pushr

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Easy and Simple

I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons

My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

James from Animal Eye Consultants of Minnesota

Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology

I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Pros

A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Cons

Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

David from AMG International

Excellent value for dollar

Pros

This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Cons

The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Daniel from CI&T

Having a great experience using the service!

We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros

- Powerfully easy interface - Low cost - Great customer support - All features you may need in one product

Cons

- Unable to customize sender email address - I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Carol from My Marketplace Builder

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

Pros

I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Cons

I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

January 2016

Geoff from World Gem Foundation

January 2016

A Great Product

I had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly satisfying about dealing with QuizWorks is something that seems to have been lost in the world of commerce. .GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Twice I have contacted them and both times I have received lightning fast responses. They even made adjustments to accommodate questions in multiple quizzes that could be changed without affecting the same question in another quiz. Try doing this with Microsoft. I can't even get a response from these large companies when you need help. They are happy to sell you the product but unwilling to service it. QuizWorks have a different corporate philosophy and mentality. They treat you the way they would want to be treated and that is a rarity nowadays. Highly recommend this product. Five stars on all counts.

Eleanor from PBRC/ RT Review (Phil)

Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities!

My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Cons

Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

November 2015

olorunfemi from Konga Online Shopping Limited

November 2015

Awesome

Pros: I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before. i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

Response from Quizworks

Replied November 2015

Hi Olorunfemi! Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :) And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :) Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab. Have a good day! Jan Co-founder Quizworks

Easy and Fun

Very Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Cons

There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Conner from Xait

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Pros

The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

ukasz from PiLab SA

Embeded exam as marketing campaign

I was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.

Pros

I like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.

Cons

There were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them. Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.

Chamira from Champion National Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy LMS

Overall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.

Pros

Its a really great tool for training purposes.

Cons

Nothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.

Kim from Ottawa Mould Craft Ltd.,

Industry: Plastics

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Pros

- easy to learn and use - was able to post content immediately - able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content - email notifications of completed exams - ability to track reports

Cons

- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways - not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts

Jaemin from The Insecurity Project

Very user friendly

This assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.

Pros

It was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.

Cons

I ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.

Megan G from Design for Independent Living

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

June 2016

Huanita from Ultimate Security Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

June 2016

Simple and fabulous

Fabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools. Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.

Pros

simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.

Cons

limited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.

September 2016

Tom from Market Climber Inc.

September 2016

A Reasonably Priced Interactive Marketing Tool

Overall I am very impressed with Quizworks. It is versatile and has delivered exactly what I needed to create an online interactive assessment for lead generation. Where they really blew my mind though was in the level of ongoing support they provided. Peter and the team are really amazing. Give it a try!

Pros

Versatile and it continues to evolve. The pricing is also very reasonable. Qualtrics wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to create the same thing.

Cons

I can't really say there is anything bad

S from AnnieMac Home Mortgage

Awesome support and fun to use

Being able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.

Pros

The easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.

Cons

I wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.

Preetumsingh from NorQuest College

Great easy tool

I have so far been using this site to create practice exams. This has also been beneficial to assess the knowledge of my students in a real exam scenario with time limit. I can also define the percentage of success for a whole class.

Pros

It's ease of use and the options to allow me to create exams. Students can have easy access with the link and I can set the rules.

Cons

It gets expensive after the Teacher package. Wish it allowed me on the Teacher pack to set a password to prevent students to just share the link and have too many people get access to the test i created.

Leslie from ICAT Logistics

Actually EASY

Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

Moanes from Albshaer School

Great site i always use it .. My students love it . And it makes me aSpecial teacher

Pros

exams, Features & Functionality, Customer Support, Ease of Use, Quality....... And the price for the teachers is great

Cons

It will be great if u add items (more then one item / questions) to the basic question .. U r donig great work there is no Disadvantages

Allen from HFI-U

Industry: Environmental Services

A Company That Cares

They provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.

Pros

Dont let the name EasyLMS suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a keeper.

Cons

There are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.

Easy to use online training and exam tool

We are organizing a contest with different courses and exams and we choose Easy-LMS because it is an easily usable, customizable, adaptable platform with a buit-in Analyizing tool. The system supports course creation and exam creation and we soon (hopefully) will able to integrate our MailChipm list with its Academy platform.

Pros

- Easy to use, effective and engaging tool - Fair price - Customizable

Cons

API Integration setting up is yet very difficult

Lauren from The Beauty School

Easy to Use

We used to mark assessments manually, however it is now done automatically by the software. It has saved us both time and money, as well as ensuring consistency in results scoring.

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to navigate User friendly (business and students) Quick for learners to start using

Cons

Cant copy questions to quickly amend Pictures take a while to upload (although that could be my internet connection)

Amanda from League of California cities

Industry: Government Relations

Great event quiz - could use some adjustments

Overall I was pretty happy. However, I was concerned that the product wasn't logging users out when we were testing the products. I was assured that if adjusted my settings in the browser so that user names and passwords were not remembered, then I wouldn't have this issue. Onsite, we quickly realized that wasn't the case. We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue. I would recommend finding a way to adjust this so people don't end up in the same position in the future.

Pros

The flexibility to create all types of questions. The ability to use anywhere with internet. The leaderboard and the ability to edit it when needed.

Cons

The product doesn't log users out from each play. The difficulty working with customer support due to the time difference.

Pedro from Faculdade de Desporto da Universidade do Porto

Great Choice for Quick Knowledge Interaction

In my area, the first evaluation determines the creation of new workshops. With Ease LMS, I can create nice questionairs, make them quickly online, and test my crow target. Then, with simple tools to evaluate the quizes, set the information most pertinent for each case.

Pros

Ease to use, and set online tools to gather opinions or to challenge students/friend knowledge.

Cons

Until this moment, everything I tested, delivered what I need most!

Patrick from The Leadership Institute

Stop Looking

We are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.

Pros

We looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.

Marcus from Back To Chiropractic CE Seminars

Back To Chiropractic

Instead of manually grading exams it is all automated, including certificates to the exam taker immediately.

Pros

Easy to use once you are familiar with it, had very good support to help you figure it out. Has saved me about an hour a day for all my exam needs.

Cons

The time of completion is not stamped in my time zone, although that is in development.

Fabiana from PartnerHero

Best LMS out there!

I am happy to review this Online Assessment tool. It has been a lifesaver and a time saver, too. The ease of use and the user-friendly interface is AMAZING. I love the fact that you have four different options to create evaluations for your employees. You can rate them and the statistics are very eye friendly and easy to understand for someone that doesn't like numbers or stats at all.

Pros

Really interactive, great user experience. You're able to play with the style of every course. Add pictures and everything.

Cons

Customer Service isn't good. They are located in Norway and take long to answer.

Erica from Culinary Staffing of America Inc

We have been using this for employment training and it is working fabulous.

Not applicable!

Pros

What I love most about LMS is the ease of use! The way that you can customize the different screens for your program is amazing.

Cons

The certificate that is produced is lacking and is hard to navigate, due to this being used for employment training, I wish this aspect was better.