What are Easy LMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Easy LMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"Provides for giving the participant good Pre-Test instructions, collect agreement to Terms and Conditions."
  • icon"Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material."
  • icon"Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute."
  • icon"I often accidentally added things I did not want to."
  • icon"The fact that it is difficult to use with mathematical symbolism, because its typing mathematical symbols is rather inefficient."
  • icon"One disadvantage is that it does not allow one to write equations that are more complex than just simple arithmetic, except in the form of images."

Browse all Easy LMS Reviews

• Have you used Easy LMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Carl

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

March 2022

So much more than most...

Pedro

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Rick

Industry: Publishing

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Feature Rich, Easy to Configure and Administer

Overall we are VERY satisfied with the product.

Pros

We bought the product to set up testing for some 2,500 users to certify them for obtaining a permit to operate a watercraft on our lake. Setting up the test, was easy and feature rich. Provides for giving the participant good Pre-Test instructions, collect agreement to Terms and Conditions. Our users, participants have given very favorable feedback for the quality and ease of use we've provided for the entire experience.

Cons

The only thing I can list for a least like is their standard reporting for test results. They have a page to list results in real time as people take the test but it does not let us choose with data is presented. This causes us to use their Export feature to download the data to see what we want, and create our own view to our custom fields and such things. While this works for us, letting us choose which data to list on their results page would be much better.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

Feature, Function and Price were our primary considerations. Easy LMS has features that compete favorably with products the cost 2-10 times what we pay for Easy LMS.

Joshua

You should use Easy LMS

My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

Kelsie

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Pros

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Christe

Industry: Individual & Family Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy LMS is EASY!

Tracking orientation training and required annual training has been simplified.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. It has simplified tracking completion of training and I believe it is easy to navigate for the learners, as well.

Cons

I would like one more feature but have to go to the next level of subscription which is cost prohibitive.

Having a great experience using the service!

We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros

- Powerfully easy interface - Low cost - Great customer support - All features you may need in one product

Cons

- Unable to customize sender email address - I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Kim

Industry: Plastics

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Pros

- easy to learn and use - was able to post content immediately - able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content - email notifications of completed exams - ability to track reports

Cons

- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways - not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts

Jaemin

Very user friendly

This assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.

Pros

It was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.

Cons

I ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.

Megan G

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

Leslie

Actually EASY

Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

Allen

Industry: Environmental Services

A Company That Cares

They provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.

Pros

Don’t let the name “EasyLMS” suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a “keeper”.

Cons

There are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.

Anna

Pessimo servizio al cliente

Manca quasi completamente l'assistenza al cliente, che avviene SOLO VIA CHAT (non è possibile essere contattati telefonicamente) ma non in tempo reale: la risposta a ogni domanda arriva dopo una media di 12-18 ore, per risolvere un problema - per esempio di invio email di accesso per gli studenti- occorre almeno una settimana

Pros

Il prodotto una volta avviato è funzionale

Cons

L'integrazione non è immediata ma accettabile, le funzioni corrette ma per un utilizzo importante occorre passare alla versione Businee

Prima service en gebruiksvriendelijk!

Heel positief en klantvriendelijk!

Pros

Het eenvoudig aanmaken van examen en cursussen, waardoor wij onze klanten kunnen bedienen.

Cons

Uitgebreide mogelijkheden, alleen merk je door veel gebruik en er steeds meer diepgang aan wilt toevoegen, dat er soms functionaliteiten ontbreken. Dit kan worden aangegeven bij Easy LMS.

Mogelijkheden en prijs.

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

This software allowed the ability to make a completely individual courses to fit my company's needs.

Response from Quizworks

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Angeles

LSM la mejor opción

Pros

Es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar, tiene muchas características y modalidades para generar tus exámenes y cuestionarios por lo que ayuda a realizar implementaciones rápidas.

Cons

Hasta ahora tal vez la parte que no tenga perfiles de muestreo de información de información. Es decir seria bueno que tuvieran permiso o módulos al cual los otros administradores no pudieran tener acceso al menos que tuvieran el permiso.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

Elegimos LMS por la atención en nuestro idioma y la rapidez para responder

Reasons for switching to Easy LMS

El cambio se realizo debido a la carga de revisión de información en papel. Se redujo considerablemente el tiempo para concentrar la información.

Response from Easy LMS

Hola Angeles, Gracias por sus comentarios. Por ahora tenemos diferentes perfiles de administradores, pero solo para la Academia: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=es&u=https://help.easy-lms.com/pt-br/article/diferentes-funcoes-para-administradores-qs9xki/

Replied December 2020

Marcus

Continuing Education Exams Review

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons

Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

Covered all the bases and the support staff was friendly.

Reasons for switching to Easy LMS

Time saving and way more user friendly and professional

Response from Quizworks

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

Erin

Easy Assessment Administration

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

Ease of use for both end user and administrator. Much more cost effective than other options we analyzed.

Response from Quizworks

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Jessica

Great Functionality & Features

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

The cute cartoon owl Certificates, Platform Functionality (mobile and web), and access features. (Pretty much in that order

Miguel

Industry: Environmental Services

Evaluation of use

Excellent tool for exam management

Pros

It is a very easy ti use, very dinamic. So far the major and very useful for our job is the capacity to get information from students before examen. The export of tracking exam results it is very good.

Cons

Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse. Language, so far I have in english and I need in spanish to share with other people. When may plastic had a problem the next acces was only if I got the update the level of service, so I needed to accept due to my job, this was very unconfortable and no good because to update the version of service need to be an option no a mandatory to continue.

Easy ti use and price.

Response from Easy LMS

Hi Miguel! You can change the language of your content and admin panel to Spanish. For that, please go to my account > language or for your learning content: Start page (or settings) > language. Let us know if you have any questions.

Replied December 2020

Rita

Love This Product!

Pros

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program. It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training. The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Reasons for choosing Easy LMS

Ease of use. Price. Tons of Features. Wonderful Support Team.

Carl

So much more than most...

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

Samuel

Time used: Free Trial

May 2016

Great outcome at plant open day`

After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer. I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks. I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen). Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that). One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected. I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization. I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

Sandra

Time used: Free Trial

December 2015

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Adam

July 2016

Excellent training tool

I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons

I have no Cons of this website

Easy LMS