• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and courses can be made in a professional way, using all kinds of features. I keep finding new ways of making our courses interactive, which really keeps my creativity going. "

• "The ability to create engaging content with a lot of functionality. I love being able to add customized code!"

• "I like how easy it is to create material. The software is very user friendly compared to other systems I've tried. "

• Cons

• "Design interface is a bit clunky and it's not easy to duplicate course items inside of a course. This is an easy fix and the easygenerator team is always making new functions, which is great!"

• "Sometimes it is a bit slow (but that could be a network issue). Feedback forms are not integrated so we have to issue a separate Survey Monkey after the course."

• "It would be helpful if you could open the courses in a training path out of order, but other than that my experience has been great. "

Browse Easygenerator Reviews

Keith from SociologicalYou

A Game Changer!

We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Pros

We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Cons

We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Sawyer from Winc

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary. Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation. The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback. When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Garry from Volvo

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

Ryan from Nielsen

Industry: Market Research

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Jackie from Caldwell Investment Management Inc

Quick and simple solution for education and learning needs.

We needed internal training for employees who travel and are across the country. Conference calls and PPT were not cutting it. This was a very quick and economical way to deliver targeted training and know that people completed it and passed the quizes.

Pros

Its extremely to us, you can be as creative or as simple as you choose. Its quick to implement and its user friendly. All you need is the URL link to the course and your set!

Cons

The audit trail reporting is very basic. It would be great to have a few simple features to measure learner attempts at questions and to have options in the reporting. Being able to extract to Excel is a good feature but the data points are very basic

Cris from The Leader Campus

A lifesaver for a busy professor

So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Cons

Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Marcelo from Nielsen

Absolutely amazing!

Pros

Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Cons

Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Victoria from Ascensia Diabetes Care

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to use tool to turn any topic into an interactive & engaging learning module

To overcome the powerpoint battles, need for f2f meetings or webinars are our key driver to enable user generated content. Easygenerator allows subject matter experts to provide trainings in a more compelling and engaging way with delivery for user directed self-learning. This provides more flexibility and gains effiency.

Pros

Easy onboarding process for new users. Intuitive to use. Enables us to engage subject matter experts and allows them to turn any topic easily into an interactive & engaging learning module to share their knowledge.

Cons

Easygenerator is continuously working on updates. Functionality on question types, collaboration and comments are being added and improved. They pick up questions quickly and find a solution how to work around.

Meta from Murata

Great software tool for e-learning modules with your own company brand

A lot of fun!

Pros

Very easy to use. Good variety of tools Possibility to include your own company brand

Cons

Would love to see more options for questions

Roxane from Nipro Medical Europe

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent tool!

Like most people, I like that my work is supported by easy, understandable and fast tools. For the establishment of our academy, Easygenerator offers me everything in a few clicks. The few difficulties encountered were quickly overcome thanks to the support of a pleasant and responsive team.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, self-learning tool... here are the few features combined with a pleasant graphic which are the strengths of Easygenerator

Cons

A few steps must still be integrated in order to perfect the tool: more flexibility in the management of images (zoom, unroll and swipe f.e.)

Stefan from ILT Solutions GmbH

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions - Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices - We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business - Very modern look and feel - Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited. - including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Hershey from LECOM School of Pharmacy

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Pros

We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Cons

There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

Danielle from Nielsen

"Easy" way to create User-generated training

Pros

Easygenerator is a simple tool for anyone to pick up and create eLearning courses. It has transformed the way we create training at my company, allowing users to more easily, quickly and cost-efficiently share their knowledge with teams and throughout the organization. Support is world class, and many updates are made behind the scenes, not impacting users at all. The output is responsive design - allowing it to be used anywhere.

Cons

There is very little not to like. It's easy, with quick learning curve and world-class support. If only my LMS supported responsive design, then we would be in heaven.

Thijs from Catrike

Industry: Sporting Goods

EasyGenerator does not disappoint!

My customers have given me all positive feedback and the suggestions I've received have helped me make better courses as I go. my overall experience has been great. I feel like I've been able to communicate a lot of features that our products offer, to my customers through the Easygenerator courses.

Pros

It is the first one I've used, and this was all new to me. The customer support and response time are second to none. I deal with several online platforms, and Easygenerator's staff has not disappointed me so far. All my questions get answered, and I feel like I have a lot. The interface is very user-friendly and it gives you plenty of tips and pointers to keep you informed of new features or upgrades. Being able to use my own branding is a really neat feature.

Cons

I think the question types are somewhat limited, but that might just be the plan I chose. If I'm creating a longer course with several sections, I end up using the same question types multiple times. it does force me to stay creative and find new ways to use the questions.

Janet from Good Return

Great tool for the subject matter expert to create learning that users find fun and interactive!

the ability to create content 'just in time' that looks professional and meets the needs of our learners.

Pros

Ease of use and great user support. We have been able to get learning created quickly for our team. And where we had questions, they were answered promptly. We have had great support from the Easygenerator. We created our own template and our courses have a standard look and feel and the feedback from our learners is that our courses look professional and we just started using the tool one day and had professional looking content within the week.

Cons

A few more quiz options for assessing learning would be great as well as a library of default images.

Rachel from Confi, LLC

Easygenerator allows me to create the courses that I want easily, and to effectively track users.

Ronny from Comunidad PAS

This tool had been very usefully to grow in our courses and the quantity of people that can take it

Pros

That I can create dynamic courses, the interface for the users is friendly. I can reach more people from my organization

Cons

I can´t download the result in Excel using columns, it send the information like text. I can´t delete results.

Isaac from Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering

Very user-friendly, I love Easygenerator.

Easygenerator reduced a lot of bottlenecks, unlike other software, where you have to go through a lot of processes in getting along with the user. For easygenerator, the software gave what I needed.

Pros

The tool can be used by anyone, even without ID experience. Creating my courses was quite easy for me because I can either create my courses from the scratch or I use the already designed course guide which gave me a good head start. I love the response nature of the support team as well.

Cons

I am looking forward to seeing the team add the Auto Certificate Generator after exam completion. I believe, it will be an added advantage to this tool if once the Auto Certificate Generator is added. I feel that will compliment this tool.

Md. Asif from The Khan Institution Of The Business Administration

The Institution The Easy Generator is a good institution for to provide the on the job training .

I have achieved the kind permission for to build my professional development as a respect teacher.

Pros

The easy process for to publish the essential education course and the support for the graduate and for the teacher.

Cons

The long time appear for to submit and publish the essential education course and can not have right guide for to respect use the software.

Cheryl from De'Longhi Australia

Easy to create with guided experiences

Excellent regular trainings for optimum use of easygenerator, also great support and the courses always look so great.

Pros

So easy to navigate through the course and love the suggestions that come up as you are creating to create interactive e learning that looks impressive as well.

Cons

It would be great to be able to organise the courses in a different view or into folders once you get a lot its always a little annoying scrolling through them all to find the one you want to update.

Jeanne from 3WON

This product is user friendly and produces an impressive product

Made my job of creating a training 'manual' much easier!

Pros

The product is easy to navigate, finished product looks impressive and professional. Love the ability to add Q/A blocks to test user's understanding of training material.

Cons

Printed PDF produces "weird"spacing in the text. Would like to duplicate the course in its entirety- then add or delete blocks from the copied version. For example one for in house training and second for client specific training.

Razvan from Navitas

Customer Support is fantastic. Some of the features might seem a bit limited.

Pros

Customer Support was always happy to help me with the course. Many thanks Staff! Plenty of training guides and tutorials. The website is constantly developing and adding new features.

Cons

Some features seem a bit limited. For example, when you create a course in the exam/quiz mode, the contents boxes are not visible. Also, the word limit seems to affect the questions you can ask. This can be solved by adding question instructions so it's not a big issue :)

Marcelo from MF Treinamentos

I use Easygenerator since 2016 ! I simply love it!

Reach more people in a world class environment!

Pros

So easy to use! User interface is incredible! I had a chance to develop two diferent trainings! And I hope to develop many more!

Cons

Few words were not translated to Portuguese... the automatic email (whitelist) was not translated in Portuguese

Martyn from Cordant Group

Straight forward to design learning which learners find engaging.

Pros

The choice of options when building a course give real variety to topics which can be seen as boring. Learners can access it easily, regardless of their ability.

Cons

Learners are always asking for certificates to download, there is currently no option to add them. For reporting purposes, the data offered on numbers of people starting, failing and completing courses should be added as well as the detailed reports already on offer.

Antje from Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy and powerful tool to create and share trainings.

Fast and easy solution to create and share interactive trainings on a common platform. High engagement level on trainee and also trainer level. Great value for money, also purchase department is happy.

Pros

- As it is not complicated to create a training, you can focus on the content and do not need to be an expert regarding training development solutions. - The trainee receives a more interactive training which is supporting a high engagement level. - The tool rescues trainiees from the "death by powerpoint". So far I do not have come across of any cons. The easygenerator team is constantly working on improvements and very open to feedback.

Sophia from Unilever

Great tool for basic learning modules

It allowed me to test a concept I had in my mind, to see if it would be interesting enough to spend time and money to have a professional team develop it.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it is incredibly simple to start playing around with it and build a learning. Easygenerator is an office staple for me, much like powerpoint and word.

Cons

While I get the standardization, it is a bit too standardized, which makes it difficult to adjust certain headings or elements in the tool. The navigation could be more user friendly in the learning itself, and a search option would be really cool. Overall, I like the tool, but it just doesn't allow me to make the specific adjustments I need to make to meet my requirements (though to the credit of the tool, it wasn't designed to do what I wanted to use it for).

Linda from Houle Electric

All round positive!

The ability to implement online learning in an organization that doesn't have the infrastructure or IT capacity for online learning.

Pros

Ease of use, which allowed us to get a proof-of-concept course up and running in a short period of time. (The learners loved it .)

Cons

Eglantine from LMK Foods Inc.

Simple & Easy

I can reach out to my entire team and teach them company specific things without investing a lot of time and money to do so.

Pros

It let's you get creative without having to be a creative person. So many options to help teach our team whatever we wish!

Cons

I have not been using the software long enough to notice any real cons. I would prefer it if I can keep track of all the users in our company in a more fluid way.

Ljiljana from Woospeak

Definitely one of my favorites

It is truly a lifesaver for teachers who are extremely busy because it is extremely efficient.

Pros

I like that Easygenerator is like the name says - easy to use and create a variety of engaging content necessary for e-learning. The design is contemporary and it will certainly attract modern learners. What I also liked is the variety of questions offered. It's exactly what is important to keep the learners interested and grab their attention.

Cons

What I find as the only negative side of Easygenerator is the price. If you are working individually, make sure your budget can cover the a Pro package to get the best experience with this software. Sometimes documents look 'weird' when uploaded.

Pamela from Kaplan University

This is the easiest authoring tool I have tried so far!

Pros

As an instructional design student, I can create authentic projects easily using Easygenerator. It takes a lot of time to research and develop content for learning objects, but using EG allows me to save time while creating a professional looking learning environment for the content I build. Also, thank you for allowing me to pay monthly! A lot of these tools require a year's subscription payment up front.

Cons

I wish I could get more types of quizzes for my basic membership. This would allow me to gain more practice developing learning activities with higher interactivity levels. It is a small gripe, though, not likely to make me leave.

Marianella from Randy Taylor Consulting

The best service

From day one we have received EXCEPTIONAL service. We are impressed with the level of importance customers have at Easy Generator - assisted with our new user process and provided the utmost service. Thank you all for your patience and time.

Pros

How easy it is to use, the admin layout is not overwhelming and it is crisp and clean. I was able to transform a 120 PowerPoint slide deck into a beautiful online, interactive, learning system. The results tab is very helpful to maintain data insight. Our company is growing fast across the country and being able to download results and progress is helpful.

Cons

None, I'm fully satisfied with the simplicity of the system.

Jessica from Permuta

Fantastic

Manel from DANONE

Fitting the needs

People trained liked the way it's coached through the learning journey.

Pros

As the name, EASY, is one of the quality I liked most. Multiple options to enrich the elearning experience.

Cons

I don't like to search for external translators. There are no ways to get an automated translator?

Akhilesh from Notes for IAS

A well made software limited perhaps by not being perfectly mobile responsive

Pros

1) Visually the final courses look very professional and aesthetic. 2) Ease of use is tremendous 3) The pricing options are very comfortable and take care of all sections of people . Even a free version is available !

Cons

1) Some of the components of the course like hotspots and drag and drop are not very mobile responsive . 2) Pricing structure changes a bit too often . 3) Number of content types could be increased.

Tomasz from Kolo Naukowe Audio Engineering Society

Be a teacher in two seconds

Robust sharing your knowledge to your "students"

Pros

I love how fast you can be a teacher to your group of people. You can review your software code and teach functionality and theory of algorithms. I used it to teach science like Mathematics for high school students mostly remotely.

Cons

They should implement more like game-educational style of learning for making learning more fun.

Sara from Chapman Freeborn Airchartering

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Happy costumer!

By using this tool, we have made our courses both interactive, (and more importantly) consistent. We can now consistently train our staff on company processes and report on them.

Pros

Cons

Anything that I have had queries on have either been resolved via the quick support team, or passed on to be looked at for further development by the engineering team.

Scott from Kantar Retail

Early wins with our end users, as courses are super easy to create and simple to navigate

Pros

* User interface and course creation is straight forward, meaning courses can be created with minimal training required. * New features being added frequently to make a wider range of courses and review learner's results. * Ability to collaborate on a course and review notes all in the Easy Generator system. * Great support from the Easy Generator team.

Cons

* I'd like more control over the UI / UX without having to write custom code. * Images duplicate in the library during course building.

Danielle from Livio

Easygenerator is verry easy

We are very happy with Easygenerator and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. You can easily develop content.

Cons

The difference of price between pro and team is to big.

Ross from Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars Oceania Pty Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very straightforward and simple to use but allows you to create professional training courses.

Allows us to cater to our teams demands rather than being reliant out an outsourced product which may only give a general overview rather than drilling down on the specifics we require.

Pros

easygenerator is very easy to use, once you have used the system for an hour it is very easy to manage and create courses, very basic building blocks which belies its professional feel and look to the trainee. Combined with being very affordable and allowing us to create specific training for our team it is an ideal product.

Cons

It would be good to combine different type of sections, i.e. some with questions at the end and some without, but also keep tracking. At the moment it only tracks the completed 'question' portion.

Youkie from Covestro

Industry: Chemicals

In general a very good tool for building simple online content

Pros

User friendly interface, very easy to use, cloud solution, very helpful and friendly customer service

Cons

certain restrictions which make it not possible/convenient to create more complex online content, e.g. convert powerpoint, resize image, question types, not supporting animation .. etc

Anamaria from Ace and Tate

Best customer service, and so incredibly easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use, drag-and-drop function. Great customer service Customisation Branching scenarios The newly LMS feature that allows training tracking as well

Cons

They are still developing features, little more interaction would be cool, but what they have is enough to get you started!

Martha from American Youth Council, Inc.

Smart, clever teaching modules. Allows us to be really creative for our student users.

Pros

Ease of use. Creative teaching elements. Learning to use the platform is very intuitive and the capability to create teaching modules that are either simple or complex is valuable.

Cons

Can't delete users, non-finishers. Reporting is minimal, Excel export spreadsheets that are hard to decipher.

Aneta from BITE Consulting

Absolutely excellent! My expectations have been exceeded!

Pros

The support team is really great. They're always a click away and the customer support is absolutely exceptional! The software is very intuitive and easy to use. This makes the e-learning design process very quick. That's a huge plus because I'm always pressed for time :)

Terri from Nielsen

Industry: Market Research

Has been very easy to learn and figure out.

Pros

Ease of use, appearance of the assessments Assementments are ready online to be presented and sent quickly

Cons

For some reason, pictures stated switching. I had to change them back. Must have been a glitch in the software. Seems to be ok now.

It's in the name

Pros

Ease of use, great functionality that is continuously improving.

Cons

Some limitations around configuring the SCORM output; cannot force videos to be watch before completing next section of the learning

Nicky from BHP

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great product

Pros

Easy to use, templates are great. Support people are very helpful

Cons

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

Angelique from Recreatiepark de Leistert

Very nice tool to adapt and improve our e-learnings

Perfect!

Pros

The fact that we can change standard e-learnings into our own.

Cons

Not all combinations are possible in the tool