Easygenerator

Easygenerator Reviews

RATING:

• icon"User friendly interface, very easy to use, cloud solution, very helpful and friendly customer service."
  • icon"Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible."
  • icon"The software is very user friendly. You can easily develop content."
  • icon"While I get the standardization, it is a bit too standardized, which makes it difficult to adjust certain headings or elements in the tool."
  • icon"Learners are always asking for certificates to download, there is currently no option to add them."
  • icon"The most frustrating element of the software is that you need to 'log out' in order for the system to recognise and count as 'complete. Tis should be corrected and be applicable at the results page."

All Easygenerator Reviews

Keith

A Game Changer!

We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Pros

We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Cons

We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Neil

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

An easy to use authoring tool

Pros

An easy to use system for an author of e-learning content, using a drag and drop functionality. It was easy to implement across our team and the ability to brand the learning pages is great. The customer support team are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Cons

If the system was able to have an option to create an assessment only section which is the part that is only scored. The ability to download a report of ALL completed courses rather than the need to run a report for every single course.

Reasons for switching to Easygenerator

The Seminar Author tool was not as user friendly to produce content and had limitations to amount of content and storage.

Sjoerd

November 2022

Great tool for rapid course development

Thus far great. And as I am a demanding customer I replied with numerous enhancement requests already. But the tool itself is rock solid.

Pros

I learned to use the tool in a day without a guidline. I liked the contect blocks and easy to use software. What rocks is the built in support with chat options. I learn quickly, but this helped to experiment with some concepts while asking an expert and leads to discussions for improvements. That human contact is the best I have ever seen!

Cons

I would like to maintain the library and re-upload images or video and that it is then uploaded in the courses where the asset is used. I also would like to create / save custom content blocks and preferably share these with my team.

Reasons for switching to Easygenerator

Rise and EasyGenerator can be well compared as they are almost the same. I am not much impressed with Rise, which looks like the answer on EasyGenerator. Easy Generator and Rise are both easy to use. I like the design of rise, but I started to use EasyGenerator and I am more impressed with the features and way it is build.

michelle

Easygenerator Review

Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 5star. She is calm, attentive and hardworking with a great can do attitude. thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your help too.

Pros

Cons

The most frustrating element of the software is that you need to 'log out' in order for the system to recognise and count as 'complete'. Tis should be corrected and be applicable at the results page. This is causing a lot of frustration internally at Unilever where people are completing the course but as they have not clicked out at the end it did not count as completed only started. This is far from ideal and I would look at alternative solutions for learning platforms for further courses.

August 2022

Easygenerator

I am solving a lot of new quiz/test and learnings on this platform every week. It helps me and my colleagues to make a quick refresher on a certain areas so I am not needed to ex. go to another training group while having new colleagues in training. The easy way of making and creating the courses are amazing, and the different ways of looking up the results feedback and making a report for own use in Excel are really useful and makes me save a lot of time. Fantastic platform, and I will be use it for future courses as well, I can honestly say I will not change to another one, even if the company provides a new platform for these things.

Pros

I like the that you can make different e-learning courses, depending on the situation. I like the ease of use Easygenerator have, and the different templates to choose from. Makes it easier to quickly make a new test of E-Learning course. I like the webinars, all of them for tips, tricks and ideas on how this software can be used. I like the newly added Export for PDF file so the courses can be downloaded and sent out to persons with out access to the easygenerator site and/or our learning site.

Cons

I do not have anything bad or liked the least of this software, all the things implemented into already are useful, easy to use.

Ryan

Industry: Market Research

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Cris

A lifesaver for a busy professor

So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Cons

Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Anna

Industry: Tobacco

July 2022

My fav tool to make an interactive e-learnings!

My experience is very good, sometimes I had trouble collecting data, but this problem has disappeared.

Pros

I love the variety of the tool and the ever-changing possibilities. The support is really helpful and open for feedback.

Cons

I miss more interactive tasks. Sometimes I have problems with implementing external quizzes.

Marcelo

Industry: Market Research

Absolutely amazing!

Pros

Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Cons

Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

August 2022

Easygenerator delivers what is "says on the box"

Back to my title: Easygenerator delivers what is "says on the box"

Pros

Easy to use - all required features are present

Cons

I'm very proficient using the authoring tools, but would like to learn more about course management and publishing

Reasons for choosing Easygenerator

Back to my title: Easygenerator delivers what is "says on the box" It was also a distinct advantage that Easygenerator was based in Holland (we're UK-based)

Rebecca

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Reasons for choosing Easygenerator

As you consider Easy Generator alongside similar content building tools, if you are looking for ease of use coupled with excellent customer and client service, you'll find that with this tool! The cost is also ideal, especially if you are a small or mid-sized company looking to get the most value out of your budget.

Sawyer

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary. Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation. The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback. When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Loris

Industry: Food Production

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes. You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier. I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers. Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me. I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Reasons for choosing Easygenerator

EasyGenerator gave us the possibility to build elearnings for our 3rd parties which cannot have access to our internal learning management system. On top of solving this problem, we really ended up with elearnings that are flexible (can be updated anytime) and for which we have the ownership. It also helped us to adapt in an agile way to a Covid world.

Garry

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

chelsea

Client Support is worth it alone

Starting a program for userbase experts which is working beautifully. My team is creating trainings (even technical trainings) with quizzes and interactions; something that we have never been able to do before. Simply; it's been awesome.

Pros

While the tool alone merits a 10/10 recommendation, I'm here to praise the incredible support they provide. I'm not the admin but it's still so easy to reach them, hear back from them, and get clear and helpful answers. They haven't once told me to contact someone else (interally), and they are regularly inviting us to these great webinars that go MILES to help me develop top quality trainings. Their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] conducted one of their seminars last year about how to make the case for a "userbase experts as course creators" program to your C suite, I have used concepts from that seminar 10 times over in conversations with leadership and management. I once mentioned to our rep that I'm trying to implement something like this, and she periodically checks in to ask how she can support it. Their customer service simply cannot be over praised. EasyGenerator is the bar by which I compare all other authoring tools (and their customer service).

Cons

The user interface can be a little confusing at first, what with the sections on the left that you need to drag in, and then also needing to drag in sections... But honestly it's not something that should be changed... because once you get used to it, it is super functional and helps keep things organized. It also helps stay super organized as you are designing... which works in the learners benefit.

Stefan