• Pros

• "The product price was the initial pull but the customer support and the accessibility and ease of use is perfect! The team are great!"

• "Very steady processing and the program is easy to learn"

• "It is very easy to use and courses can be made in a professional way, using all kinds of features. I keep finding new ways of making our courses interactive, which really keeps my creativity going. "

• Cons

• "Design interface is a bit clunky and it's not easy to duplicate course items inside of a course. This is an easy fix and the easygenerator team is always making new functions, which is great!"

• "Nothing everything works and the service is good"

• "Sometimes it is a bit slow (but that could be a network issue). Feedback forms are not integrated so we have to issue a separate Survey Monkey after the course."

Browse Easygenerator Reviews

Keith from SociologicalYou

A Game Changer!

We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Pros

We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Cons

We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Rebecca from Campus Advantage

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Reasons for Choosing Easygenerator

As you consider Easy Generator alongside similar content building tools, if you are looking for ease of use coupled with excellent customer and client service, you'll find that with this tool! The cost is also ideal, especially if you are a small or mid-sized company looking to get the most value out of your budget.

Bart from Robeco

New way of making e-learning

We have found a way to reduce our costs for making e-learnings and are more flexible to support our employees with new skills and features. It is a great tool to get people learn all required regulations in a thorough way, with clear administration

Pros

The EG is a very easy to use tool, our users can easily added to the tool and with a quick introduction they can start. There are a lot of possibilities to work wit, and a great way to share information with your employees.

Cons

The support is great, and at this moment we are looking for ways to make the integration with our LMS perfect.

michelle from Unilever

Easygenerator Review

Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 5star. She is calm, attentive and hardworking with a great can do attitude. thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your help too.

Pros

Cons

The most frustrating element of the software is that you need to 'log out' in order for the system to recognise and count as 'complete'. Tis should be corrected and be applicable at the results page. This is causing a lot of frustration internally at Unilever where people are completing the course but as they have not clicked out at the end it did not count as completed only started. This is far from ideal and I would look at alternative solutions for learning platforms for further courses.

chelsea from Morrison & Foerster

Client Support is worth it alone

Starting a program for userbase experts which is working beautifully. My team is creating trainings (even technical trainings) with quizzes and interactions; something that we have never been able to do before. Simply; it's been awesome.

Pros

While the tool alone merits a 10/10 recommendation, I'm here to praise the incredible support they provide. I'm not the admin but it's still so easy to reach them, hear back from them, and get clear and helpful answers. They haven't once told me to contact someone else (interally), and they are regularly inviting us to these great webinars that go MILES to help me develop top quality trainings. Their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] conducted one of their seminars last year about how to make the case for a "userbase experts as course creators" program to your C suite, I have used concepts from that seminar 10 times over in conversations with leadership and management. I once mentioned to our rep that I'm trying to implement something like this, and she periodically checks in to ask how she can support it. Their customer service simply cannot be over praised. EasyGenerator is the bar by which I compare all other authoring tools (and their customer service).

Cons

The user interface can be a little confusing at first, what with the sections on the left that you need to drag in, and then also needing to drag in sections... But honestly it's not something that should be changed... because once you get used to it, it is super functional and helps keep things organized. It also helps stay super organized as you are designing... which works in the learners benefit.

Loris from Jacobs Douwe Egberts

Industry: Food Production

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes. You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier. I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers. Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me. I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Reasons for Choosing Easygenerator

EasyGenerator gave us the possibility to build elearnings for our 3rd parties which cannot have access to our internal learning management system. On top of solving this problem, we really ended up with elearnings that are flexible (can be updated anytime) and for which we have the ownership. It also helped us to adapt in an agile way to a Covid world.

Garry from Volvo

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

Joost from Tata Steel

Industry: Chemicals

Very happy whith easygenerator

Pros

Very steady processing and the program is easy to learn

Cons

Nothing everything works and the service is good

Billy from Resuscitation Skills

Resuscitation Skills: learning that saves lives.

Were reducing time spent on pre-course learning and moving towards a total e-solution model of learning. No paper.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use means I can produce great content fast and adopt changes to evidence quickly and efficiently

Cons

Replicating content that is common to multiple courses can be a little clumsy

Samantha from Clarity Ventures, Inc

Great choice that anyone can use!

We have created over 50 courses for internal use, and have received very appreciative feedback from our team members about our courses. I credit EasyGenerator's platform and excellent customer service in helping us excel.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive, and it's easy to customize courses as needed.

Cons

In some cases, it is difficult to adapt the courses for our developers and make our questions and answers maximally effective, but we have found our own workarounds.

Sawyer from Winc

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary. Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation. The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback. When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Stefan from ILT Solutions GmbH

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions - Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices - We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business - Very modern look and feel - Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited. - including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Hershey from LECOM School of Pharmacy

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Pros

We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Cons

There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

Ryan from Nielsen

Industry: Market Research

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

David from TEC Transnational Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easygenerator: it does what is says on the can – and then some!

Overall, Easygenerator has far exceed my expectation. Your on-line help is really good – provided I know what questions to ask. Please see the above “wants list”. I'm happy for Easygenerator to use by feedback for marketing purposes. Let me know if you need the artwork for out company logo. David

Pros

Easygenerator’s drag & drop makes e-Learning course development a breeze! I was pleasantly surprised to discover that special characters like “X̅, X̿ and R̅” could be copied directly from MS Word and dropped into an Easygenerator text box.

Cons

Not really a criticism, but I’d like to learn more about the Easygenerator’s LMS facilities, how to create on-line examinations, and how to access student answers to OPEN questions. Currently we’re selling our courses in a rather awkward and manual manner via our website pages – how could this be improved? Who can assist us and our website developers?

Cris from The Leader Campus

A lifesaver for a busy professor

So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Cons

Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Steph from Origym

Amazing Authoring Tool

Genuinely makes my e-learning platform look so much more professional and if I have a problem they help immediately.

Pros

Cons

I would like more functionality as sometimes it can be a little inflexible but since I started the improvements are happening and are so far exactly what is needed.

Reasons for Choosing Easygenerator

Firstly the price secondly Iv stayed because I like it!

Danielle from Nielsen

"Easy" way to create User-generated training

Pros

Easygenerator is a simple tool for anyone to pick up and create eLearning courses. It has transformed the way we create training at my company, allowing users to more easily, quickly and cost-efficiently share their knowledge with teams and throughout the organization. Support is world class, and many updates are made behind the scenes, not impacting users at all. The output is responsive design - allowing it to be used anywhere.

Cons

There is very little not to like. It's easy, with quick learning curve and world-class support. If only my LMS supported responsive design, then we would be in heaven.

Thijs from Catrike

Industry: Sporting Goods

EasyGenerator does not disappoint!

My customers have given me all positive feedback and the suggestions I've received have helped me make better courses as I go. my overall experience has been great. I feel like I've been able to communicate a lot of features that our products offer, to my customers through the Easygenerator courses.

Pros

It is the first one I've used, and this was all new to me. The customer support and response time are second to none. I deal with several online platforms, and Easygenerator's staff has not disappointed me so far. All my questions get answered, and I feel like I have a lot. The interface is very user-friendly and it gives you plenty of tips and pointers to keep you informed of new features or upgrades. Being able to use my own branding is a really neat feature.

Cons

I think the question types are somewhat limited, but that might just be the plan I chose. If I'm creating a longer course with several sections, I end up using the same question types multiple times. it does force me to stay creative and find new ways to use the questions.

Janet from Good Return

Great tool for the subject matter expert to create learning that users find fun and interactive!

the ability to create content 'just in time' that looks professional and meets the needs of our learners.

Pros

Ease of use and great user support. We have been able to get learning created quickly for our team. And where we had questions, they were answered promptly. We have had great support from the Easygenerator. We created our own template and our courses have a standard look and feel and the feedback from our learners is that our courses look professional and we just started using the tool one day and had professional looking content within the week.

Cons

A few more quiz options for assessing learning would be great as well as a library of default images.

Rachel from Confi, LLC

Easygenerator allows me to create the courses that I want easily, and to effectively track users.

Pros

The ability to create engaging content with a lot of functionality. I love being able to add customized code!

Marcelo from Nielsen

Industry: Market Research

Absolutely amazing!

Pros

Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Cons

Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Jackie from Caldwell Investment Management Inc

Quick and simple solution for education and learning needs.

We needed internal training for employees who travel and are across the country. Conference calls and PPT were not cutting it. This was a very quick and economical way to deliver targeted training and know that people completed it and passed the quizes.

Pros

Its extremely to us, you can be as creative or as simple as you choose. Its quick to implement and its user friendly. All you need is the URL link to the course and your set!

Cons

The audit trail reporting is very basic. It would be great to have a few simple features to measure learner attempts at questions and to have options in the reporting. Being able to extract to Excel is a good feature but the data points are very basic

Kristin from SKIDATA AG

eTraining creation is now easier than working with Power Point

The Easygenerator team makes your life as an admin easier as they help to onboard the trainers, provide material, etc. and support in an instant if you need anyhing. Actually, you rarely need them because the tool is so easy to use. The tools help us to generate employee learning content and to formalize content in engaging ways. It speeds up the creation of content.

Pros

Ease of use allows intra company scaling

Cons

nothing much... it is a really cool tool.

Ronny from Comunidad PAS

This tool had been very usefully to grow in our courses and the quantity of people that can take it

Pros

That I can create dynamic courses, the interface for the users is friendly. I can reach more people from my organization

Cons

I can´t download the result in Excel using columns, it send the information like text. I can´t delete results.

Victoria from Ascensia Diabetes Care

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to use tool to turn any topic into an interactive & engaging learning module

To overcome the powerpoint battles, need for f2f meetings or webinars are our key driver to enable user generated content. Easygenerator allows subject matter experts to provide trainings in a more compelling and engaging way with delivery for user directed self-learning. This provides more flexibility and gains effiency.

Pros

Easy onboarding process for new users. Intuitive to use. Enables us to engage subject matter experts and allows them to turn any topic easily into an interactive & engaging learning module to share their knowledge.

Cons

Easygenerator is continuously working on updates. Functionality on question types, collaboration and comments are being added and improved. They pick up questions quickly and find a solution how to work around.

Isaac from Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering

Very user-friendly, I love Easygenerator.

Easygenerator reduced a lot of bottlenecks, unlike other software, where you have to go through a lot of processes in getting along with the user. For easygenerator, the software gave what I needed.

Pros

The tool can be used by anyone, even without ID experience. Creating my courses was quite easy for me because I can either create my courses from the scratch or I use the already designed course guide which gave me a good head start. I love the response nature of the support team as well.

Cons

I am looking forward to seeing the team add the Auto Certificate Generator after exam completion. I believe, it will be an added advantage to this tool if once the Auto Certificate Generator is added. I feel that will compliment this tool.

Meta from Murata

Great software tool for e-learning modules with your own company brand

A lot of fun!

Pros

Very easy to use. Good variety of tools Possibility to include your own company brand

Cons

Would love to see more options for questions

Bruce from Varian Medical Systems, Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to learn and use. Great support team!

Pros

I conduct technical training using video-based training aids. It's easy to learn and use. Easygenerator provides great support and I highly recommend them.

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate videos and work instructions in the same flow.

Roxane from Nipro Medical Europe

Excellent tool!

Like most people, I like that my work is supported by easy, understandable and fast tools. For the establishment of our academy, Easygenerator offers me everything in a few clicks. The few difficulties encountered were quickly overcome thanks to the support of a pleasant and responsive team.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, self-learning tool... here are the few features combined with a pleasant graphic which are the strengths of Easygenerator

Cons

A few steps must still be integrated in order to perfect the tool: more flexibility in the management of images (zoom, unroll and swipe f.e.)

Kumar from SAIPEM INDIA PROJECT

Industry: Mining & Metals

A wonderful e-learning course creator.

Enjoy the experience. Its worth it. I found this as a multi-platform supportive tool.

Pros

I used this easy generator tool to migrate courses from Articulate 360. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Test/Assessment section and enjoyed the Template Management.

Cons

Last time I had used Easygenerator was sometime in April 2019. Until then, what I found most challenging task for content creation was to get into the third level of sub headings and content. It had allowed only 2 levels. Not sure if this feature has been fixed by now.

Md. Asif from The Khan Institution Of The Business Administration

The Institution The Easy Generator is a good institution for to provide the on the job training .

I have achieved the kind permission for to build my professional development as a respect teacher.

Pros

The easy process for to publish the essential education course and the support for the graduate and for the teacher.

Cons

The long time appear for to submit and publish the essential education course and can not have right guide for to respect use the software.

Cheryl from De'Longhi Australia

Easy to create with guided experiences

Excellent regular trainings for optimum use of easygenerator, also great support and the courses always look so great.

Pros

So easy to navigate through the course and love the suggestions that come up as you are creating to create interactive e learning that looks impressive as well.

Cons

It would be great to be able to organise the courses in a different view or into folders once you get a lot its always a little annoying scrolling through them all to find the one you want to update.

Jeanne from 3WON

This product is user friendly and produces an impressive product

Made my job of creating a training 'manual' much easier!

Pros

The product is easy to navigate, finished product looks impressive and professional. Love the ability to add Q/A blocks to test user's understanding of training material.

Cons

Printed PDF produces "weird"spacing in the text. Would like to duplicate the course in its entirety- then add or delete blocks from the copied version. For example one for in house training and second for client specific training.

Razvan from Navitas

Customer Support is fantastic. Some of the features might seem a bit limited.

Pros

Customer Support was always happy to help me with the course. Many thanks Staff! Plenty of training guides and tutorials. The website is constantly developing and adding new features.

Cons

Some features seem a bit limited. For example, when you create a course in the exam/quiz mode, the contents boxes are not visible. Also, the word limit seems to affect the questions you can ask. This can be solved by adding question instructions so it's not a big issue :)

Marcelo from MF Treinamentos

I use Easygenerator since 2016 ! I simply love it!

Reach more people in a world class environment!

Pros

So easy to use! User interface is incredible! I had a chance to develop two diferent trainings! And I hope to develop many more!

Cons

Few words were not translated to Portuguese... the automatic email (whitelist) was not translated in Portuguese

Martyn from Cordant Group

Straight forward to design learning which learners find engaging.

Pros

The choice of options when building a course give real variety to topics which can be seen as boring. Learners can access it easily, regardless of their ability.

Cons

Learners are always asking for certificates to download, there is currently no option to add them. For reporting purposes, the data offered on numbers of people starting, failing and completing courses should be added as well as the detailed reports already on offer.

Antje from Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy and powerful tool to create and share trainings.

Fast and easy solution to create and share interactive trainings on a common platform. High engagement level on trainee and also trainer level. Great value for money, also purchase department is happy.

Pros

- As it is not complicated to create a training, you can focus on the content and do not need to be an expert regarding training development solutions. - The trainee receives a more interactive training which is supporting a high engagement level. - The tool rescues trainiees from the "death by powerpoint". So far I do not have come across of any cons. The easygenerator team is constantly working on improvements and very open to feedback.

Sophia from Unilever

Great tool for basic learning modules

It allowed me to test a concept I had in my mind, to see if it would be interesting enough to spend time and money to have a professional team develop it.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it is incredibly simple to start playing around with it and build a learning. Easygenerator is an office staple for me, much like powerpoint and word.

Cons

While I get the standardization, it is a bit too standardized, which makes it difficult to adjust certain headings or elements in the tool. The navigation could be more user friendly in the learning itself, and a search option would be really cool. Overall, I like the tool, but it just doesn't allow me to make the specific adjustments I need to make to meet my requirements (though to the credit of the tool, it wasn't designed to do what I wanted to use it for).

Linda from Houle Electric

All round positive!

The ability to implement online learning in an organization that doesn't have the infrastructure or IT capacity for online learning.

Pros

Ease of use, which allowed us to get a proof-of-concept course up and running in a short period of time. (The learners loved it .)

Cons

Eglantine from LMK Foods Inc.

Simple & Easy

I can reach out to my entire team and teach them company specific things without investing a lot of time and money to do so.

Pros

It let's you get creative without having to be a creative person. So many options to help teach our team whatever we wish!

Cons

I have not been using the software long enough to notice any real cons. I would prefer it if I can keep track of all the users in our company in a more fluid way.

Adrian from ICCA

Indeed Easy

Pros

EasyGenerator can host the course. It's really simple to put the courses together and the results (from a learners point-of-view) look very polished.

Cons

The interface could be a bit more polished.

Ljiljana from Woospeak

Definitely one of my favorites

It is truly a lifesaver for teachers who are extremely busy because it is extremely efficient.

Pros

I like that Easygenerator is like the name says - easy to use and create a variety of engaging content necessary for e-learning. The design is contemporary and it will certainly attract modern learners. What I also liked is the variety of questions offered. It's exactly what is important to keep the learners interested and grab their attention.

Cons

What I find as the only negative side of Easygenerator is the price. If you are working individually, make sure your budget can cover the a Pro package to get the best experience with this software. Sometimes documents look 'weird' when uploaded.

Pamela from Kaplan University

This is the easiest authoring tool I have tried so far!

Pros

As an instructional design student, I can create authentic projects easily using Easygenerator. It takes a lot of time to research and develop content for learning objects, but using EG allows me to save time while creating a professional looking learning environment for the content I build. Also, thank you for allowing me to pay monthly! A lot of these tools require a year's subscription payment up front.

Cons

I wish I could get more types of quizzes for my basic membership. This would allow me to gain more practice developing learning activities with higher interactivity levels. It is a small gripe, though, not likely to make me leave.

Marianella from Randy Taylor Consulting

The best service

From day one we have received EXCEPTIONAL service. We are impressed with the level of importance customers have at Easy Generator - assisted with our new user process and provided the utmost service. Thank you all for your patience and time.

Pros

How easy it is to use, the admin layout is not overwhelming and it is crisp and clean. I was able to transform a 120 PowerPoint slide deck into a beautiful online, interactive, learning system. The results tab is very helpful to maintain data insight. Our company is growing fast across the country and being able to download results and progress is helpful.

Cons

None, I'm fully satisfied with the simplicity of the system.

Florence from Social Security Board Belize

Excellent for content creation

We are just at the demonstration stages of creating learning content with easygenerator; it has not actually be used as yet. However, from what I've experienced of it so far, I'm able to perceive that it will be an excellent, relatable and real time tool to transmit knowledge and information in a way and at a pace that it aligned to the needs and inclinations of the learner.

Pros

That it makes the subject matter expert or learning and development coordinator the author of the learning content; its like placing the L&D coordinator in the driver's seat, rather than just being a passenger along for the ride.

Cons

So far I can't find anything that I dislike.

David from Dolese

eLearning Made Easy!

I've already recommended Easygenerator to some friends in the industry. Such a great tool, and it really helps us deliver training to 1000+ people safely during the pandemic.

Pros

The integration was basically seamless. We were able to instantly start building out our training modules. The training we received made us feel comfortable with the program right away. The training that we've produced is branded and looks great!

Cons

The only thing that I wish it could do, is track training to ensure all videos are being watched all the way through. You can only get so much information by asking follow-up questions.

Manel from DANONE

Fitting the needs

People trained liked the way it's coached through the learning journey.

Pros

As the name, EASY, is one of the quality I liked most. Multiple options to enrich the elearning experience.

Cons

I don't like to search for external translators. There are no ways to get an automated translator?

Jessica from Permuta

Fantastic

Pros

I like how easy it is to create material. The software is very user friendly compared to other systems I've tried.

Cons

It would be helpful if you could open the courses in a training path out of order, but other than that my experience has been great.

Akhilesh from Notes for IAS

A well made software limited perhaps by not being perfectly mobile responsive

Pros

1) Visually the final courses look very professional and aesthetic. 2) Ease of use is tremendous 3) The pricing options are very comfortable and take care of all sections of people . Even a free version is available !

Cons

1) Some of the components of the course like hotspots and drag and drop are not very mobile responsive . 2) Pricing structure changes a bit too often . 3) Number of content types could be increased.