• Pros

• "the presentation was interesting and engaging. The graphics were very effective and clear. The written information was also clear and concise."

• "The content is thorough and it's handy that you can stop and start the online training."

• "Simple, clear information which was visually quite enjoyable. "

• Cons

• "Only problem experienced is not being able to amend emails in user profiles, but this is easily fixed by a quick call to the iHasco team, who are always ready to help"

• "There was nothing I least liked about this software."

• "I had no problems accessing or using this software."

Browse iHasco Reviews

Shashank from Dotsquares

Best and Latest Mental Health Online Training Platform

Overall experience was good to take the latest training about covid and safety purposes.

Pros

iHasco provide the the best and compliance knowledge about mental health, It provides best properties, and uses of the topic which you have interested. The also provide all information about the conditions it can cause.

Cons

I am facing that some of slides are not always open directly and some time broken. It is also makes some information old practices.

Response from iHASCO

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Shashank. I will also ask our technical support team to investigate the issues you were having with the slides. Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Kristian from EEF

Very valuable experience, really puts things into perspective, certainly learned something new

Really just a broader awareness of potential mental health issues. Many things are taken for granted at work or can be overlooked because of the challenges of work commitment when really they should be glaringly obvious in front of you. This software serves to remind us that we are all human and as such, are vulnerable to stress, anxiety, depression when subjected to unrealistic targets and objectives for lengthy periods of time. . It suggest that working just outside our comfort zone is essentially a good thing, something for the most part I would concur with but for how long though? Can you be comfortable in working out of your comfort zone? a slight paradox but surely there must be a limit to how long you can sustain that way of work life. An hour well worth spending though as there is always something new to learn when undertaking the kind of training.

Pros

It is very clear and easy to listen to. It makes you think of how you engage with colleagues who display some of the symptoms discussed which previously may not have been identified as mental health issues, it clearly identifies your role s a manager when dealing with potential sufferers. Most importantly, I doubt that very few people undertaking this training will not have seen some characteristic in their own well being which they haven't previously identified. I will certainly look at myself in the mirror more often and make sure that I am fully on the ball with mental health awareness and well being.

Cons

There was little not to like. like most training exercises and programmes, areas are covered which most people already have an understanding of but for me, this serves to refresh the memory before embarking on training in areas that I am unaccustomed and have limited experience with. I think the value for money rating is not necessarily valid for general users like myself, I have no idea what the programme costs so not really qualified to make comment. That aside it was well worth an hour of my time.

Response from iHasco

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the in depth review Kristian!

iHasco eLearning Review

Pros

Nothing really. I suppose it's a blessing that you can hide the tab when you see how unhelpful this particular content is. I also like the goals of the people who made it - it is genuinely a very good aspiration to look after your staff's mental health, it's just terribly executed.

Cons

It seems all wrong for something purporting to help people deal with mental health issues. I'm sure the aim is good - remove the stigma around mental health etc, but it's all phrased as if you can just change your approach and be happy, not depressed. Telling people to replace negative thoughts with positive ones isn't massively helpful, for example. Also, I know it's a feature of the software, but I couldn't help imagining people with mental health problems thinking, 'OK, I'm being made to watch these videos - I'll actually turn the sound up and watch them all the way through' and then feeling even more hopeless afterwards.

Response from iHasco

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest review after looking at our Mental Health Awareness Training. The course has been designed to talk about mental health openly and to remind people that there are many small, daily tools that you can use to improve it, but not every option will work for all. We wanted to offer a range of insights and options for people who sit at all different places on the spectrum - including those that are maintaining good mental health and those that want some new things to try. We also offer awareness of - and signposting for - people that are struggling with poor mental health or mental illnesses. We hope this course helps to highlight the importance of looking after yourself, and how your organisation can look after you. Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with or with any ideas that you feel could improve the course content and delivery. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rebecca from Refresh Business Ltd

An excellent resource!

We have been very pleased with all aspects of this software and the team working to ensure it works in the best possible way for us. They are diligent and personable.

Pros

Working with different charities and businesses, helping them get their teams up to date with essential training - we have found iHASCO to be a brilliant resource to have in our toolbox. The set up is extremely straightforward, and the support staff know their stuff well and take the time to ensure that you are getting the maximum value from their training modules. Easy to set up the dashboard, invite people to their courses and see what progress has been made.

Cons

I am struggling to find something that was difficult or tricky. It fulfils its remit so well and leaves no room for issues!

Response from iHASCO

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing feedback! It's an absolute pleasure working with you!

Mike from Caba

A good off the shelf training suite

It is simple to set up and use and has a broad range of subject matter, but it is relatively basic

Pros

It is simple to navigate and remembers users completion level, if they want to break and carry on later.

Cons

It does not have much interactivity, only surveys and the odd quickfire question which are all multiple

Bryan from RJ Power Rail Ltd

Easy to learn software, allows you to learn at your own pace, great for a busy office !

I've been able to undertake DSE learning at my own pace, in the way I've preferred.

Pros

Being able to stop and start learning when time permits. Also the ability to run sessions over and over.

Cons

Can't ask anyone any questions to clarify or explain in greater detail as is possible in a face to face training environment.

Jason from MOHS Workplace Health

GDPR Essentials

For any iHasco course, I'd recommend creating an account so that you can easily pick up from where you left off the last time you engaged with a course. For the purposes of the GDPR Essentials course, which I was completing alongside my role, this facility was essential. The tools iHasco gave you in the dashboard also helped the transition through the course, barring the lack of a 'back' button.

Pros

The videos were crystal clear, supported by transcripts of the video content along with further resources should you feel the need to supplement your learning.

Cons

There was no back arrow. To revisit a certain screen, you had to go right back to the start and wade through the modules you'd already completed.

Anne from MasterControl

iHasco Training

For enabling regular and repeat training it is an ideal application.

Pros

iHasco is used to provision regular and mandatory training to users. It's clear and easy to follow instructions make it a simple yet effectively way to complete training.

Cons

As a user of the application there is little to say about disliking features. It effectively does what it says.

Response from iHASCO

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely Feedback Anne. It's great seeing we've been able to help.

Andrew from SLR Consulting

Mental Health mindset

Seems to nicely knit the SLR requirements together.

Pros

I liked the iHasco training module; informative, considerate and helpful

Cons

Even on reflection, I actually can't think of any. 'Seems to hit the spot'.....

Robert from Adams Morey Ltd. DAF

GDPR Understanding and training

Very good

Pros

Layout function and method was very good to pick up on important factors first time whilst fresh in your mind

Cons

Nothing was to much of an issue although some repitition

Kay from Achievement Training Ltd

A fantastic resource

Overall experience has been fantastic; we have expanded our use of iHasco year on year because of the quality of training content, ease of access and value for money. This is a fantastic CPD resource and we can be confident that we are staying abreast of new legislation as iHasco are continually expanding and updating their delivery. Training 100 staff in GDPR Awareness in a convential classroom session would have meant closing down our core business for several days - with iHasco, we were able to meet all our requirements with no interruptions and comments from staff tell us that this style of delivery makes them feel far less pressured. Finally, our advisor (CS - you know who you are!) is absolutely wonderful; never a 'hard sell', just helpful and informative about what will work for our business.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage Staff love being able to pick up training at their convenience and enjoy the interactivity Being able to assign specific courses to specific people or roles rather than a blanket approach Extremely cost effective Range of management settings is impressive (e.g. preventing users from 'skipping' through sections!)

Benjamin from Edwin Thompson LLP

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Clear, concise, thorough and enabling - efficient and effective.

This is a very efficient and effective method of training that is suited to all roles and levels of employment.

Pros

Everything about the training was very clear and concise, as well as being very thorough in the necessary information presented. The presentation was also interesting (and at times humorous and amusing), keeping the user's attention throughout. This excellent presentation was further enhanced by the ability to review the information easily and as often as necessary to feel confident of knowing the information. When completing the test, if an incorrect answer was identified, there was the option to exit the test and review the content again to be able to answer the question correctly next time. This process meant that key points were repeated until the user was certain of the correct answer, making if very effective training. In addition, while it was not necessary to complete the training, additional information was provided should the user wish to investigate matters further.

Cons

I have nothing negative to note regarding the training package. The only suggestion I would give is that the summaries and additional information be provided as a complete downloadable package for following review if necessary.

Response from iHASCO

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Benjamin!

Annette from Stay

video/picture frames help put the detail into perspective

The Account Manager has been very helpful and clearly explained how I could access the various administrator functions, which allows me to view progress, print off reports, email staff and add training to specific staff. The option for the administrator to try out a course before purchase is very helpful as it allows us to assess if it is suitable for staff.

Pros

I was very impressed with this software. The videos helped explain the theory. It was very clear and easy to understand. The instructor spoke slowly and clearly. Links to further information are very useful. Easy to sign on and return to training, or redo the training or sections of it are beneficial.

Cons

To be honest I can't really fault it. I have used iHasco now for a few years and they have improved the user experience. The only problem we have experienced is sound, but after investigation it turned out that it wasn't the iHasco software, but our end, so we just needed to purchase headphones for some computers.

Ashleigh from Coral Windows Ltd.

Industry: Plastics

Great Training Suite

The entire process from ordering to implementation was very well coordinated with iHASCO. Their staff are extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable of their training suite. Special mention to my account manager - who not only really took the time to explain all the functions and provide the exact assistance I was looking for but also came across in a professional manner and making the whole training process a real positive experience. They really are a top team who look after their clients and the cost for the course was very reasonable and I have no doubts that we will be using them again for further training courses. Thank you iHASCO!

Pros

The ease of use to set up for the business was a great advantage to using the third-party software. Clear and concise menu layout - a very uncluttered dashboard and the suits me just fine.

Cons

If I had to be picky I would say that adding users without an email address took some hunting around the software but in all fairness to iHASCO, my account manager was quick to help me and now it is second nature to me to add an employee through the system.

Sue from St. Vincent de Paul Society

H&S Training made painless

Excellent. We can now train our whole work force in health and safety in a flexible and cost effective manner.

Pros

High quality visual aids to accompany the narrative

Cons

Reporting tool at the back end could be easier to use. I need to produce a report showing who has completed which courses and cannot do this in a single report. I have to download info. for each course individually and then combine it on a single spreadsheet, which is time consuming.

Response from iHASCO

Replied May 2019

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I'm also pleased to be able to you know there is a consolidated training report you are able to produce which will give you everything you need in one report. Either myself or your account manager Sue Webb would be more than happy to talk you through how to do this. If there is anything else I can help with please let me know. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes

SUSAN from Solihull College

Interesting subject.

Pros

Cons

I made some notes whilst taking the course but worry that I could easily forget the course info. I am concerned that we are moving to online courses at the expense of classroom led courses, which offer something more tangible. In particular, this course refers to types of fire extinguishers etc. It would perhaps be useful to see such instruments in the flesh (though not to have to activate them!) to gain more understanding of their function and category.

Shirley from Castlehill Housing Association

iHasco GDPR Training

IHasco training clears your understanding of issues and gives guidelines to apply at work. Very beneficial.

Pros

Easy to manouver around each page. You are welcome to review and return to previous pages which is good.

Cons

Only problem is that I got 85% and I could not take the test again! Frustrating as I know where I went wrong and know I could have done better.

Dan from Queens Cross Housing Association

very accessable

I always find the iHasco courses engaging and interesting especially when compared to other training slides where it feels like they go on forever.

Pros

It helps having clear and good quality audio and visual slides rather than having to read pages and pages of info instead.

Cons

Can't think of any cons really. Good course all round.

Response from iHasco

Replied January 2019

Hi Dan Thank you for the lovely feedback!v Really pleased to see you find our training engaging and interesting. Please do feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can help with. Amanda Lowndes

James from Wrightway Health

Great service, Rep and the whole team very supportive

Pros

It's easy to use, relevant to the role and excellent content. The video content is great with no wooden actors.

Cons

Would like to be able to see learners complete this through an app. This would benefit is as we have remote workers

Response from iHasco

Replied June 2018

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to write a review. With regards to remote workers, our training suite is fully compatible with mobile browsers so they should be able to access and complete their training using Android or iOS devices. :)

Paul from Greenray

Simple Basic training meets requirements

Pros

Simplicity in explaining all the Basic concepts.

Cons

No Subtitles in Videos. For people who are Hard of hearing like me this is a Major drawback as it means I have to bring Headphones into work in order to complete the training. This also means there is a potential for bad communication when a word is not spoken clearly.

Response from iHasco

Replied January 2019

Hi Paul, Thank you for your feedback after completing our training. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review after completing our online training. We do have a transcript feature that can be enabled on all of our courses which will give you the entire course script running below the corresponding video slide. This link will explain how they can be enabled... https://support.ihasco.co.uk/article/145-enabling-the-transcript If there is anything else I can help with at all please do feel free to come back to me.

Mohan from ACL

Certificate

Probably yes, but No due to scores showed on certificate.

Pros

Feels lively training attended as nicely presented over slides and transcripts.

Cons

Scoring percentage showed on certificate which is extremely bad idea. It should be just Pass and or Fail. Customers takes wrongly and underestimates looking into scores.

Response from iHASCO

Replied May 2019

Hi Mohan, Thank you for your feedback after completing our E-Learning. I was pleased to see you found it nicely presented and easy to use. I am pleased to also be able to say we do offer the ability to remove the percentage score from certificates. This is an additional feature that your training administrator has the option to enable via their management suite. Please do feel free to come back to me if there is anything else I can help with. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Amanda from GRM Development Solutions Ltd

Fire Warden - AB

We can invite a number of staff to undergo training that would normally need time and money in organising the relevant external trainers and making sure staff are available at a time to suit all. This way is much easier and convenient and allows us to 'train' more people.

Pros

This was so easy to watch and listen - because of the ease and you going at your own pace you can stop and make as many notes or repeat if you prefer

Cons

You can get distracted with it being at your own pace - stop and start - its an important topic and you should concentrate on its completion as soon as possible

david from millfiled school

risk assessment

Pros

all information was within the presentation clear ease of use

Cons

same format for all presentations ...main speak and dressed in black and limited hand movements obviously a conscious effort to limit distraction from the subject matter ...when completing a number of course the format i feel needs more interaction from the user.

Mel from Albion House Day Nursery

Easy to use and clear to understand

Pros

easy to access, easy to use, clear and easy to understand

Cons

I did want to do the test again as I made 2 silly mistakes, but even though the sections all had a tick next to them, I had to go through the whole course again before I could do the test. I am sure I used to be able to just re-do the test in the past, and this is the impression that it gives on the screen information.

Mark from Future Industrial Services Limited

Training Staff on iHasco

Pleasant, suitable, thorough training

Pros

Quick to log on, thorough presentation and progression through the training on each module. clear and concise track through each topic, checks on learning throughout presentation before Test. Instant Cert.

Cons

Slow to complete, some test pages require scrolling down then up again to click ok and next question. not easy to go back. Video cannot be back tracked to hear again, it has to be started from the beginning. Extra time if you miss here 15 sec's from the end.

Tom from St Bedes

Decent if overlong and somewhat patronising

Pros

Normal excellent IHasco presentation. Bitesize segments enable easy replayability as I am in a busy office and cannot guarantee complete immersion in training materials.

Cons

Should have been broken down into two or more smaller overall units. Huge reliance on memorizing statistics. Patronising tone when providing advice to reduce environmental impact.

Russell from James Burrell Builders Merchants

Very informative

Pros

Clear and concise. easy to follow. Can go backwards and clarify correct understanding. This is my fourth course I have completed now with this software and it is my favourite medium for learning. Much easier than reading of a book. Hopefully more to come in the future.

Cons

Nothing really. The only downside is sometimes getting the time to sit through. Would be helpful if having to break off and come back later being able to go straight back to the point you finished at as opposed to back to the beginning

John from Royal College of Nursing

Industry: Libraries

Extremely informative

Pros

Easily assimilated; bite size chunks; written confirmation after each section. Not too much information to absorb at once. Narration very clear and informative

Cons

Everything was to a high standard; I found the balance between information and testing to be perfectly acceptable and the narrator spoke clearly and slowly facilitating clearer understanding.

Easy to follow and understand.

Quick to use and not too many questions. I did not like the minimum number of characters on one question where my response was covered in just one word

Pros

All the information is in a logical sequence and the short questions at each stage also help to ensure learning.

Cons

There was nothing that I found to be a problem with this software package and it does cover the essentials well.

Andy from Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust

Industry: Facilities Services

Good training video

Pros

Easy to use and content explained very well

Cons

Not compatible with Internet Explorer but fine through Google

Response from iHasco

Replied October 2018

Hi Andy. Sorry to hear that you had problems using the training with your preferred browser. We do provide support for Internet Explorer 11 so if you experienced problems please feel free to report them via https://www.ihasco.co.uk/support/submit-ticket so we can identify and resolve the issue. :)

Wendy from Guernsey College of Further Education

Excellent training, clearly explained and very useful for my role. Thank you!

Good straightforward training that will help me in my job role.

Pros

Easy to use, great visuals and clear, unfussy transcript meant that I could navigate the training easily and could focus on the training and not have to fiddle around navigating the site.

Cons

I am struggling to think of anything that was difficult about this online training! I had no problems using the software and it is extremely user-friendly. I have no negative comments to make which is a breath of fresh air when tackling online training!

Tracey from Iskus Health

Industry: Medical Devices

very good learning tool

easy to use as I can complete it from anywhere

Pros

It wasn't too long but enough time was spent listening and answering questions to cover the course knowing you had increased your knowledge on the subject

Cons

nothing comes to mind apart from the twenty questions is a lot but the pass rate is very fair. I did learn a lot from doing the course

Ian from Morson Projects Limited

Fire-Warden Training

Pros

Easy to access via link provided. Easy to run. Very clear information put across very well by the trainer, with good graphics and additional material. Ran well, no buffering!

Cons

Small niggle, the video box didn't quite fit on my screen, had to scroll down (only very slightly) to get the bottom of the video to fit.

Richard from Cognita

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Fire Awareness Training

Pros

The video clips were short and clear, so pausing whilst undertaking the training was very easy to do. I had undertaken such training many times in my career and I found this was one of the most straightforward to follow and remember.

Cons

I did not have any negative comments about the software.

Ele from WYG

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great

Pros

It relates to all issues. gives examples if necessary and it touches up every single element. Gives full details of all fire extinguishers too which is so valuable.

Cons

I don't this there is anything I don't like, I enjoyed every single slide and the end of each slide where there is a summary too.

Loraine from Air Business Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Modern Day Slavery

Easy system for rolling our prescribed training modules

Pros

Easy to use and good content to raise awareness

Cons

There was nothing about this particular module that I didnt like.

Response from iHASCO

Replied June 2019

Thank you Loraine. It's great to see you found our training easy to use. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Ceri from Social Care Wales

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Welsh language version

Your Welsh language option for this training is terrible.

Pros

For an English language user I think this training is very good.

Cons

Your Welsh language option for this training is terrible. The Welsh text often doesn't make sense. I am amazed that I passed the test, as the questions didn't make any sense. I would also expect Welsh subtitles on the English language videos.

Response from iHASCO

Replied June 2019

Hi Ceri, Thank you for your feedback after completing our training the other day. I was sorry to hear that you had issues with the translations for this course. Course content which is not English is often machine translated and is provided for assistive purposes only so while we cannot guarantee it's accuracy we can and do take on board and implement corrections. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there were specific words or phrases which did not make sense and we would be more than happy to get them corrected. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Margaret from Solihull College

A really good training package.

Pros

Easy to use. Clear and precise information given. Separate topics broken down and good that they were able to demonstrate how to use the different fire extinguishers.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like about this software. All easy to understand, clear and precise information given.

Charles from Smiths Detection

Industry: Security and Investigations

Generally positive experience

Gained Certificate in Fire Safety Awareness

Pros

Ensures that you spend time on each topic. Can go back and replay sections. Clear, succinct and informative.

Cons

Some of the final quiz answers are ambiguous - particularly the question on foam extinguishers. The question does not specify the class of fire. On class A, they are used to remove the source of heat. On other types of fire, both the remaining answers can be correct The question should be more specific

Kevin from Emerson Process Management

KT Review

Good course, I was the one who chose it for the company a few years ago after vetting it alongside other similar courses, and it was a good decision.

Pros

The trainer explains things clearly and precisely

Cons

No sure how to go back to previous chapters at the end of the course (it's says you can do this, but it's not clear how)

Vicki (Daphne) from Devon Carers

It was straightforward and well-explained.

Pros

The fact that it gave you a choice whether to do the course by audio or by transcript. I also particularly liked the fact you could refer back to any element of the course.

Cons

I am unable to think of any con regarding what I liked least about this software for the reasons outlined above.

Lindsay from CES

Review _ Lone Working

Fine.

Pros

Clear large screen. Text is clear and large. Tick boxes clear.

Cons

Video did not work. Had to rely upon the text alone.

Response from iHASCO

Replied February 2019

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for your feedback after completing our training. I was sad to see the video didn't work for you though! Do you remember seeing an error message at all? I would be keen to find out so we can ensure this doesn't happen for you again. Please feel free to come back to me directly. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Sarah from gdas

Industry: Information Services

feedback

Pros

I love useing ihasco as you are able to do them in your own time ican watch the video and take notes as i please my own way i like the fact that if needed i can go to my manager and ask any questions i have and get the help needed in any situation. I've recomended many survice users to sign up to the company i'm with for surport with the hope they can better them selves as i have with the online courses

Cons

There Was nothing that i didnt like about them

Response from iHASCO

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your glowing feedback Sarah! So pleased to see we have been able to help.

julie from Chaucer College

clear concise

training & knowledge

Pros

easy to use. I can see where i am in the programme. It doesn't take too long to complete. The summary section is useful

Cons

nothing. It worked well and was useful. I learned something new. more end of tests could be indserted througout the individual sections

Claire from R N M D S F The Fishermen's Mission

Industry: Fishery

Manual handling

Excellent

Pros

Visuals helped understanding of subject and importance of techniques

Cons

The serial way through, cannot jump from place to place in the pages, had to go through all of them to get to the place I wanted to be when reviewing content.

Frances from Cognita Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Fire Awareness Training

Pros

It was succinct, clear and straightforward. It was easy to work through and having the occasional refresher question was good.

Cons

The person speaking was sometimes cut off mid-word and on one occasion, mid-sentence. It was unclear at first how to navigate back to the test after going back to a section when getting a wrong answer.

Response from iHasco

Replied November 2018

Good Morning Frances, Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to my attention. I have asked my technical team to investigate and rectify this as a matter of urgency. Was there any particular slide you remember this happening on? If there is anything else I can help with please let me know.

Carole from Exeter Community Initiatives

Clear and informative

Pros

I was able to pause and make notes about points I wanted to take action on and replay a video if I missed a bit.

Cons

It's not the most fun way to do training and the topics though essential can be boring - this can make it challenging to keep concentrating

Quick & Effective Reassurance Refresher

Pros

It wasn't too time-consuming. It covered the basics of the subject and the test proved whether the participant knew the subject matter or not.

Cons

No particularly negative feedback. Did wonder whether a low score should lead to more in-depth training.

Jane from The Rock Trust

Informative, engaging, easy to follow

Pros

Interesting, catchy, take at your own pace in your own time. Clear, unfussy. Makes it easy to remember through use of pictures and graphics

Cons

I cant think of anything I dont like about this software. Therefore, this is an annoying bit of the review

Andrew from Ashwoods Electric Motors

General H&S course

Pros

Ease of use. Software is simple, straightforward to use and progresses logically.

Cons

The content of this course is really poor. It is a dreary plod through the minimum legal requirements. I feel no safer having successfully completed the course. High test scores require memorising accident statistics - a pointless exercise. Time would be better spent identifying risks and sign symbols. Assessment of noise risk was dreadful and made no mention of the danger of exposure times at lower noise levels. The only practical comparison of noise level was of a pneumatic road breaker at 50m. Glib description of the SDS information available belies the reality of the poor information in most SDS.

Response from iHasco

Replied October 2018

Hi Andrew, Thank you your review on our training. I was pleased to see that you found it easy and straightforward to use. I appreciate and was sorry to hear however, that that you found the content unsuitable. The course in question was designed as a general overview into Health & Safety used to introduce someone who has little or no knowledge on the subject. A lot of our clients use this course as part of a new starters induction into an organisation and as a stepping stone into other courses we offer which covers the areas in more detail. Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything more I may be able to help with at all.