What are iHasco users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using iHasco software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ease of use to set up for the business was a great advantage to using the third-party software. Clear and concise menu layout - a very uncluttered dashboard and the suits me just fine."
  • icon"Ease of use , easy to listen to and understand the use of the slides and answers."
  • icon"Easy to set up the dashboard, invite people to their courses and see what progress has been made."
  • icon"I am facing that some of slides are not always open directly and some time broken. It is also makes some information old practices."
  • icon"The course content can be very tedious to work through and although the content is very informative, it's presented in a very dry format making it very dull."
  • icon"We missed the lack of specific regulation for some of our geographies."

Browse all iHasco Reviews

• Have you used iHasco and would like to share your experience with others?

Shashank

Best and Latest Mental Health Online Training Platform

Overall experience was good to take the latest training about covid and safety purposes.

Pros

iHasco provide the the best and compliance knowledge about mental health, It provides best properties, and uses of the topic which you have interested. The also provide all information about the conditions it can cause.

Cons

Response from iHASCO

Thank you so much for your feedback Shashank. I will also ask our technical support team to investigate the issues you were having with the slides. Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Replied September 2020

Kristian

Very valuable experience, really puts things into perspective, certainly learned something new

Really just a broader awareness of potential mental health issues. Many things are taken for granted at work or can be overlooked because of the challenges of work commitment when really they should be glaringly obvious in front of you. This software serves to remind us that we are all human and as such, are vulnerable to stress, anxiety, depression when subjected to unrealistic targets and objectives for lengthy periods of time. . It suggest that working just outside our comfort zone is essentially a good thing, something for the most part I would concur with but for how long though? Can you be comfortable in working out of your comfort zone? a slight paradox but surely there must be a limit to how long you can sustain that way of work life. An hour well worth spending though as there is always something new to learn when undertaking the kind of training.

Pros

It is very clear and easy to listen to. It makes you think of how you engage with colleagues who display some of the symptoms discussed which previously may not have been identified as mental health issues, it clearly identifies your role s a manager when dealing with potential sufferers. Most importantly, I doubt that very few people undertaking this training will not have seen some characteristic in their own well being which they haven't previously identified. I will certainly look at myself in the mirror more often and make sure that I am fully on the ball with mental health awareness and well being.

Cons

There was little not to like. like most training exercises and programmes, areas are covered which most people already have an understanding of but for me, this serves to refresh the memory before embarking on training in areas that I am unaccustomed and have limited experience with. I think the value for money rating is not necessarily valid for general users like myself, I have no idea what the programme costs so not really qualified to make comment. That aside it was well worth an hour of my time.

Response from iHasco

Thanks for the in depth review Kristian!

Replied June 2018

iHasco eLearning Review

Pros

Nothing really. I suppose it's a blessing that you can hide the tab when you see how unhelpful this particular content is. I also like the goals of the people who made it - it is genuinely a very good aspiration to look after your staff's mental health, it's just terribly executed.

Cons

It seems all wrong for something purporting to help people deal with mental health issues. I'm sure the aim is good - remove the stigma around mental health etc, but it's all phrased as if you can just change your approach and be happy, not depressed. Telling people to replace negative thoughts with positive ones isn't massively helpful, for example. Also, I know it's a feature of the software, but I couldn't help imagining people with mental health problems thinking, 'OK, I'm being made to watch these videos - I'll actually turn the sound up and watch them all the way through' and then feeling even more hopeless afterwards.

Response from iHasco

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest review after looking at our Mental Health Awareness Training. The course has been designed to talk about mental health openly and to remind people that there are many small, daily tools that you can use to improve it, but not every option will work for all. We wanted to offer a range of insights and options for people who sit at all different places on the spectrum - including those that are maintaining good mental health and those that want some new things to try. We also offer awareness of - and signposting for - people that are struggling with poor mental health or mental illnesses. We hope this course helps to highlight the importance of looking after yourself, and how your organisation can look after you. Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with or with any ideas that you feel could improve the course content and delivery. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Replied October 2018

A Training Hub

I have been able to pass courses my company has given me, whilst also watching videos and answering questions easily. The site is easy to navigate, and I get helpful emails when a course I have completed is expiring.

Pros

I have used iHasco for the past year via the company I work for. They set up courses for us to learn about. What I like about iHasco is that it shows all courses available to me, how long they will take, and if any are outstanding and by how long. I also get frequent email updates when a course I have taken has expired or is outstanding, which is a good reminder for me and I have used the updates to complete training that may have slipped through the cracks.

Cons

I didn't seem to find a way to be able to fast forward through videos. On a repeated course that I have to take yearly, I understand I am meant to learn from the start, but I wish there was a way to either see a text version or to maybe up the speed to 1.5x as the course that was set was 30 minutes long.

Response from iHASCO

Thank you for your review and feedback, Jennifer. We take all suggestions onboard, so thank you for yours!

Replied February 2022

Bryan

Easy to learn software, allows you to learn at your own pace, great for a busy office !

I've been able to undertake DSE learning at my own pace, in the way I've preferred.

Pros

Being able to stop and start learning when time permits. Also the ability to run sessions over and over.

Cons

Can't ask anyone any questions to clarify or explain in greater detail as is possible in a face to face training environment.

Jason

GDPR Essentials

For any iHasco course, I'd recommend creating an account so that you can easily pick up from where you left off the last time you engaged with a course. For the purposes of the GDPR Essentials course, which I was completing alongside my role, this facility was essential. The tools iHasco gave you in the dashboard also helped the transition through the course, barring the lack of a 'back' button.

Pros

The videos were crystal clear, supported by transcripts of the video content along with further resources should you feel the need to supplement your learning.

Cons

There was no back arrow. To revisit a certain screen, you had to go right back to the start and wade through the modules you'd already completed.

Ian

Well presented courses

We use iHASCO for almost all out in-house health and safety related training and it has proved invaluable

Pros

Clear and easy to use interface Good selection of courses to take Courses are well designed and presented

Cons

If you aren't the administrator of the companies iHASCO portal, there doesn't appear to be an easy way to see what courses are already available to employees without them being assigned.

Mental Health mindset

Seems to nicely knit the SLR requirements together.

Pros

I liked the iHasco training module; informative, considerate and helpful

Cons

Even on reflection, I actually can't think of any. 'Seems to hit the spot'.....

Robert

GDPR Understanding and training

Very good

Pros

Layout function and method was very good to pick up on important factors first time whilst fresh in your mind

Cons

Nothing was to much of an issue although some repitition

Jared

HR Training made simple

Pros

Makes mandatory training simple to implement and to complete Great as LMS as well Excellent for Health and Safety/HR training

Cons

Not much. As a user, it would be nice to mute the dialogue, but I know how important that is to the trainings

Response from iHASCO

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Jared. Really pleased to see you enjoy our training and LMS.

Replied March 2019

Kay

A fantastic resource

Overall experience has been fantastic; we have expanded our use of iHasco year on year because of the quality of training content, ease of access and value for money. This is a fantastic CPD resource and we can be confident that we are staying abreast of new legislation as iHasco are continually expanding and updating their delivery. Training 100 staff in GDPR Awareness in a convential classroom session would have meant closing down our core business for several days - with iHasco, we were able to meet all our requirements with no interruptions and comments from staff tell us that this style of delivery makes them feel far less pressured. Finally, our advisor (CS - you know who you are!) is absolutely wonderful; never a 'hard sell', just helpful and informative about what will work for our business.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage Staff love being able to pick up training at their convenience and enjoy the interactivity Being able to assign specific courses to specific people or roles rather than a blanket approach Extremely cost effective Range of management settings is impressive (e.g. preventing users from 'skipping' through sections!)

Cons

Only problem experienced is not being able to amend emails in user profiles, but this is easily fixed by a quick call to the iHasco team, who are always ready to help

Benjamin

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Clear, concise, thorough and enabling - efficient and effective.

This is a very efficient and effective method of training that is suited to all roles and levels of employment.

Pros

Everything about the training was very clear and concise, as well as being very thorough in the necessary information presented. The presentation was also interesting (and at times humorous and amusing), keeping the user's attention throughout. This excellent presentation was further enhanced by the ability to review the information easily and as often as necessary to feel confident of knowing the information. When completing the test, if an incorrect answer was identified, there was the option to exit the test and review the content again to be able to answer the question correctly next time. This process meant that key points were repeated until the user was certain of the correct answer, making if very effective training. In addition, while it was not necessary to complete the training, additional information was provided should the user wish to investigate matters further.

Cons

I have nothing negative to note regarding the training package. The only suggestion I would give is that the summaries and additional information be provided as a complete downloadable package for following review if necessary.

Response from iHASCO

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Benjamin!

Replied June 2019

Annette

video/picture frames help put the detail into perspective

The Account Manager has been very helpful and clearly explained how I could access the various administrator functions, which allows me to view progress, print off reports, email staff and add training to specific staff. The option for the administrator to try out a course before purchase is very helpful as it allows us to assess if it is suitable for staff.

Pros

I was very impressed with this software. The videos helped explain the theory. It was very clear and easy to understand. The instructor spoke slowly and clearly. Links to further information are very useful. Easy to sign on and return to training, or redo the training or sections of it are beneficial.

Cons

To be honest I can't really fault it. I have used iHasco now for a few years and they have improved the user experience. The only problem we have experienced is sound, but after investigation it turned out that it wasn't the iHasco software, but our end, so we just needed to purchase headphones for some computers.

Ashleigh

Industry: Plastics

Great Training Suite

The entire process from ordering to implementation was very well coordinated with iHASCO. Their staff are extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable of their training suite. Special mention to my account manager - who not only really took the time to explain all the functions and provide the exact assistance I was looking for but also came across in a professional manner and making the whole training process a real positive experience. They really are a top team who look after their clients and the cost for the course was very reasonable and I have no doubts that we will be using them again for further training courses. Thank you iHASCO!

Pros

Cons

If I had to be picky I would say that adding users without an email address took some hunting around the software but in all fairness to iHASCO, my account manager was quick to help me and now it is second nature to me to add an employee through the system.

Reasons for choosing iHasco

Cost is always a contributing factor, though in my mind is not the deciding one! I found the sales team extremely knowledgable of the product and my gut instincts were right as from the moment I purchased the licence, I was online and loading users in a matter of minutes. Businesses want a streamlined, ease of use solution for their employees to complete training quickly whilst bearing in mind the quality of the training they are receiving as well. The training we have rolled out through the company has proven to be very understandable and the pass marks have reflected the knowledge retained by the end users.

SUSAN

Interesting subject.

Pros

the presentation was interesting and engaging. The graphics were very effective and clear. The written information was also clear and concise.

Cons

I made some notes whilst taking the course but worry that I could easily forget the course info. I am concerned that we are moving to online courses at the expense of classroom led courses, which offer something more tangible. In particular, this course refers to types of fire extinguishers etc. It would perhaps be useful to see such instruments in the flesh (though not to have to activate them!) to gain more understanding of their function and category.

Sue

H&S Training made painless

Excellent. We can now train our whole work force in health and safety in a flexible and cost effective manner.

Pros

High quality visual aids to accompany the narrative

Cons

Reporting tool at the back end could be easier to use. I need to produce a report showing who has completed which courses and cannot do this in a single report. I have to download info. for each course individually and then combine it on a single spreadsheet, which is time consuming.

Response from iHASCO

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I'm also pleased to be able to you know there is a consolidated training report you are able to produce which will give you everything you need in one report. Either myself or your account manager Sue Webb would be more than happy to talk you through how to do this. If there is anything else I can help with please let me know. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes

Replied May 2019

Shirley

iHasco GDPR Training

IHasco training clears your understanding of issues and gives guidelines to apply at work. Very beneficial.

Pros

Easy to manouver around each page. You are welcome to review and return to previous pages which is good.

Cons

Only problem is that I got 85% and I could not take the test again! Frustrating as I know where I went wrong and know I could have done better.

Dan

very accessable

I always find the iHasco courses engaging and interesting especially when compared to other training slides where it feels like they go on forever.

Pros

It helps having clear and good quality audio and visual slides rather than having to read pages and pages of info instead.

Cons

Can't think of any cons really. Good course all round.

Response from iHasco

Hi Dan Thank you for the lovely feedback!v Really pleased to see you find our training engaging and interesting. Please do feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can help with. Amanda Lowndes

Replied January 2019

Great service, Rep and the whole team very supportive

Pros

It's easy to use, relevant to the role and excellent content. The video content is great with no wooden actors.

Cons

Would like to be able to see learners complete this through an app. This would benefit is as we have remote workers

Response from iHasco

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to write a review. With regards to remote workers, our training suite is fully compatible with mobile browsers so they should be able to access and complete their training using Android or iOS devices. :)

Replied June 2018

Industry: Industrial Automation

Simple Basic training meets requirements

Pros

Simplicity in explaining all the Basic concepts.

Cons

No Subtitles in Videos. For people who are Hard of hearing like me this is a Major drawback as it means I have to bring Headphones into work in order to complete the training. This also means there is a potential for bad communication when a word is not spoken clearly.

Response from iHasco

Hi Paul, Thank you for your feedback after completing our training. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review after completing our online training. We do have a transcript feature that can be enabled on all of our courses which will give you the entire course script running below the corresponding video slide. This link will explain how they can be enabled... https://support.ihasco.co.uk/article/145-enabling-the-transcript If there is anything else I can help with at all please do feel free to come back to me.

Replied January 2019

Mohan

Industry: Industrial Automation

Certificate

Probably yes, but No due to scores showed on certificate.

Pros

Feels lively training attended as nicely presented over slides and transcripts.

Cons

Scoring percentage showed on certificate which is extremely bad idea. It should be just Pass and or Fail. Customers takes wrongly and underestimates looking into scores.

Response from iHASCO

Hi Mohan, Thank you for your feedback after completing our E-Learning. I was pleased to see you found it nicely presented and easy to use. I am pleased to also be able to say we do offer the ability to remove the percentage score from certificates. This is an additional feature that your training administrator has the option to enable via their management suite. Please do feel free to come back to me if there is anything else I can help with. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes hello@ihasco.co.uk

Replied May 2019

Mel

Easy to use and clear to understand

Pros

easy to access, easy to use, clear and easy to understand

Cons

I did want to do the test again as I made 2 silly mistakes, but even though the sections all had a tick next to them, I had to go through the whole course again before I could do the test. I am sure I used to be able to just re-do the test in the past, and this is the impression that it gives on the screen information.

Training Staff on iHasco

Pleasant, suitable, thorough training

Pros

Quick to log on, thorough presentation and progression through the training on each module. clear and concise track through each topic, checks on learning throughout presentation before Test. Instant Cert.

Cons

Slow to complete, some test pages require scrolling down then up again to click ok and next question. not easy to go back. Video cannot be back tracked to hear again, it has to be started from the beginning. Extra time if you miss here 15 sec's from the end.

Amanda

Fire Warden - AB

We can invite a number of staff to undergo training that would normally need time and money in organising the relevant external trainers and making sure staff are available at a time to suit all. This way is much easier and convenient and allows us to 'train' more people.

Pros

This was so easy to watch and listen - because of the ease and you going at your own pace you can stop and make as many notes or repeat if you prefer

Cons

You can get distracted with it being at your own pace - stop and start - its an important topic and you should concentrate on its completion as soon as possible

david

risk assessment

Pros

all information was within the presentation clear ease of use

Cons

same format for all presentations ...main speak and dressed in black and limited hand movements obviously a conscious effort to limit distraction from the subject matter ...when completing a number of course the format i feel needs more interaction from the user.

iHasco