All Systeme.io Reviews

Eran

March 2022

Moving all my courses there - best value for money on the market right now

Jeremy

December 2021

Simply the Best Course Funnels

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Pros

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Cons

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Jacqueline

November 2022

When you can't decide then suddenly the right one comes along...

Really good experience so far.

Pros

I was looking for something integrated and easy to set up. I don't need a complicated course platform or a difficult-to-set-up funnel. I wanted something I could use out of the box and this is it. But that isn't the best thing. The support for this product is outstanding. I was so confused by all the course software I had looked at that I contacted support to make sure I could do some specifics on Systeme - the replied in less than 3 hours with a comprehensive response - BEFORE I even signed up! Once signed up I was admitted to a Facebook group with all kinds of advice and offers of help. I know I am going to ne happy building and selling my courses with Systeme .

Cons

I would like more course templates but the current ones are just fine.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

The integration and simplicity of use - I run mailing lists and automation in a different industry on Mailchimp and this is much simpler. I was looking at using Learnworlds or Thinkfic with Mailchimp but it all seemed like a faff and I put it off for TWO YEARS until now.

Robin

January 2023

Complete Spammers

Poor.

Pros

Nothing at all. Their staff sometimes reply to emails but not really.

Cons

This platform is fantastic for spammers. If you're a legitimate business, steer clear. You do not want to be associated with them. I get spammed weekly by their clients. After reporting it they follow up with the spammer to ask how this email got on their list thereby confirming the email is active. Do they have no understanding of how spammers operate? A couple of days later, I get more spam. What a surprise!

Richard

October 2022

Must-have tool, less expensive but all the features!

Using Systeme for capturing leads, automating email campaigns and managing email lists. So far so good an definitely recommending to others because of the affiliate referrals.

Pros

Very easy to use and was able to setup without even reading the help guides. Only needed support for connecting a custom domain and they were fantastic - quick response, knowledgeable and easily resolved. Overall a great tool and must-have for any online marketer!

Cons

Still learning the tool but nothing missing in the way of features yet.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

Interface is much easier / nicer in Systeme than CF and same features and less expensive!

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Mainly cost and Systeme has a newer interface

Charlene

Still Learning, Very Pleased with Customer Support

Being able to set up automations. Unlimited email sends.

Pros

Funnels, automations, unlimited email sends, good price.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with WordPress. Not sure I can use the affiliates programs unless/until I migrate my website to systeme.io.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

I am just getting started with systeme.io but it seems to offer the most options with the best price.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Mailchimp was too limited and too expensive.

Mario Augusto

Systeme io rewiew - Augusto Uribe

Excellent, friendly to use and I don't need any other software.

Pros

Yes the product Is easy to use, and has all the tools needed.

Cons

No cons, for me is one of the best tools

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

Because is more intuitive and easy to use

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Because I need more automation tools in workflows

Sharonda

October 2022

Tons of Features and Excellent Customer Service!!!

It's been great. I am moving forward with my business rather than shopping around.

Pros

I bookmarked this site over a year ago when I was searching for a website and marketing platform that was both affordable and packed with features. I've gotten around to using it, but I must say I am impressed so far. They immediately resolved the issue and asked if I needed further assistance. So far, so good I am impressed and looking forward to trying out the plethora of features.

Cons

Nothing noted so far. I like everything, and any issues have been resolved kindly and quickly.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

It provides everything I need, so I spend more time learning features at my own pace.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

This product has everything I need.

Wenda

Industry: Graphic Design

October 2022

Greatest all in one system on the market

Pros

I have tried kartra, kajabi, fg funnels, podia, flodesk and more. Systeme.io brings everything into one so seamlessly. It was so easy to use and learn. I love the simplicity of its user interface. And for the price, you cannot beat that. I will be making more money while spending way less! I will also be able to get rid of so many extra apps and services.

Cons

My only problem with this is the option to sell small digital products. I would either have to list it as a mini course, send them to a page with the download link or send it directly to their email. I wish there was a simple option to make a storefront for my smaller products.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Cost and wanted something where I can track my audience better. I didn’t like connecting so many apps together.

Dan

Top Notch

I had an issue today and within hours of submitting an online inquiry, I received an email explaining what the root of the problem was and how to resolve it. Best costumer service I’ve had online.

Pros

It’s free to start and loaded with features. It’s an all-in-one solution with great support.

Cons

I am fairly new to this and even with the provided how-to videos I am struggling bit to everything running smoothly. That being said, I feel like I can get my questions answered once I reach out to customer support.

Cost & functionality

Clickfunnels > #1 cost #2 functionality Get response > functionality

Jesimiel

Excellent Customer Service

I needed help with custom domain and they answered pretty quickly. They were very knowledgeable. I had tried everything but couldn't figure it out. With one screenshot they found the issue and made me a very happy customer!

Pros

The All-in-one plataform is very simple to use. Funnels, email, templates, custom domain... The list goes on and on. All in one place. And the customer service is amazing. Super fast and very knowledgeable.

Cons

It's unbeatable for landing pages and blogs. I just haven't figured out if there's a way I could use it to build a website with sub-menus. That would be perfect! But no complaints here.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

It's easy to use, much cheaper than the others and has multilingual support.

Brandon

August 2022

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Pros

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Cons

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Cost. But upon joining systeme.io, I realized it is very user friendly and has everything I needed and things I didn't know I wanted but are included.

Deniz

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

Pros

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

Cons

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features. And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why. In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.'' If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Price and minimalist desing

Price, Functionality and Customer Support Quality

Runy

June 2022

If you are a staring digital course creatorr struggling with all kinds of systems: stop here !!!

This is a great system. Easy to use, friendly and very responsive support desk. They really care to answer your questions. I wrote a very long email and got answers back the same day. Other systems take you sometimes days to answer. If you are starting with your digital courses and you don’t want the struggle I had years ago of putting it all together and you don’t want to pay 500+ dollars of software you now know there is another way!!!

Pros

It has it all. I don’t need to put all kinds f systems together, link them and wait untill they break. I can just focus on search engine marketing and traffic and converting leads into customers. Systeme.io takes care of the rest. This for less than 100 dollars. I used to pay 500+ dollars per month for systems alone!! Just unbelievable!!

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t found a single thing So far I don’t like. You get easy step by step videos of a nice lady walking you through the system. You can start small and when your business grows you can grow. And Systeme.io doesn’t break your bank and is very very affordable. What else do you need.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

More value for less money

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Because I don’t want to hand over all my money to somebody else while I can get all the software I need and more for a lower price.

Kilty

Great value for the price

So far, the experience has been great. While some things are limited, we really appreciate the all-in-one place for customer management, email marketing, lead generation, and more. We have yet to launch our new website and start utilizing the tools of systeme.io, but we are very excited and currently in the setting up and building phase now. Cheers to easier management for our organization!

Pros

Systeme.io is an one-stop shop, and we LOVE that it allows our organization to condense things down. Everything is pretty simple, although it does take some getting used to and toggling around.

Cons

Some features are limited on the website builder. There are 3 things I don't like: 1. There's no drop-down menu feature. 2. To connect pages within the website builder, you have to manually type in a URL for each page rather than simply point to a page. 3. The form feature within the website builder is very limited. It's not ideal for longer forms like applications.

Reasons for choosing Systeme.io

Systeme.io has a full management system and online course tool

Reasons for switching to Systeme.io

Needed a new website, and systeme.io was recommended to us

Max