What are VAIRKKO Suite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VAIRKKO Suite software through verified user reviews

• icon"The first start seems a bit difficult but the instructions you get in the training calls really help to hit the ground running."
  • icon"What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests."
  • icon"I love the ability to put in availability and the ability to see all of our available spots that need to be filled."
  • icon"When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating."
  • icon"There are glitches a lot and they can be annoying sometimes."
  • icon"You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating."

Browse all VAIRKKO Suite Reviews

• Have you used VAIRKKO Suite and would like to share your experience with others?

Toolkit Review

Overall experience has been fantastic through the years. Keep up the good work!

Pros

I like the ease of use and all of the combined functionality offered. I can keep track of certifications and my work schedule, with ease.

Cons

I have not found anything with the software that is negative. Perhaps offer a smartphone app?

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi David, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting so much use out of the platform and that it offers a one-stop shop for many of your organizations needs - from tracking certifications to viewing your work schedule. Thank you again for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and for being a valued customer!

Ray

Industry: Utilities

Tracking Training . . . Look No Further

My overall experience with Vairkko has been amazing. Everything from set up, to use, to interaction with customer service. I can't say enough good things about this software. If you are looking for an amazing tracking software look no further. We even use it to track our incentive program. Simply put . . . it's amazing!

Pros

This software is very easy to use. The training and usage videos that are available if you forget a process, are a great resource. If you are still having an issue their customer service is top notch. Their onboarding process is awesome as they assign an account manager that works with you every step of the way. They have you complete various tasks to get you used to using the system.

Cons

There actually has not been anything that I do not like. Every feature is very intuitive and easy to use.

Reasons for choosing VAIRKKO Suite

Ease of use and features. Overall presentation by the vendor.

Edward

Industry: Utilities

New Implementation

Pros

This product is easy to use and easy to learn. With a large number of employees, many of whom are not on computers regularly, a platform that is easy to learn and remember given the long periods between touches is critical.

Cons

I have not identified any negative or "least liked" features or capabilities at this time.

Reasons for choosing VAIRKKO Suite

Price, functionality, and ease of use

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey The EJ, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear from you and we are so excited to work with you and your organization going forward as you continue to progress through your implementation of the VAIRKKO platform for the Fort Worth, Texas Water Department. Thanks again for sharing your exceptional experience with VAIRKKO and should you or your team ever need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at any time; we're here and happy to help!

Replied December 2020

Bulky and Overbuilt for our needs, with terrible customer service

Overwhelmingly disappointed. We wanted a simple solution, and to be fair, this is not a simple system. It is incredibly complex, and overbuilt for what we needed. It may be great for someone else. The sign up and mandatory training was too much for me. I think it was 2 hours of training before I could use my account, then another 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, which I did not have the time for. I just wanted a simple solution to my problem, and instead was given a tutorial on an overbuilt product. And I will say, without the 2+ hours of training I completed, I would not have been able to figure out the software. My interactions with the company itself were even more disappointing. We asked for a month-to-month package for just credential tracking. However, against our will, the contract stated it was an annual contract, but the sales person said not to worry about that and just cancel it in 30 days; also there was an add-on costfor an additional 10 hrs training that we did not want nor use. On day 31 or 32, because I run a company, I asked to be released from my annual contract and go back to month-to-month. I was told that I had passed the 30 day mark, and now had to complete the entire contract, even though I wanted a month-to-month to begin with and they sent over the contract with the wrong details, and we never used the additional training, but were made to pay for it. It was incredibly unethical and unprofessional the way it was handled.

Pros

We had hoped it would solve a problem we were having with credentialing. We wanted to track our drivers' credentialing documents. In theory, it would have done this. We are not sure how well it would have worked. It seems they wiped our data out of the system, and I didn't realize this until one of my drivers told me he had to get his DL renewed because it was expiring in a few days. We are paying for the system to alert us of this type of issue.

Cons

I had bookmark links just to find where I had to go. It is not user friendly, unless you are spending hours in the system getting to learn the pathways to find different areas. The set up process is cumbersome, and the training requirements are burdensome. However, for how overbuilt and confusing the software is, I can understand the heavy emphasis on mandatory training. We never found out if the system really worked, as it looks like our data was taken out of the system by Vairkko, and they won't let us out of our contract, which was supposed to be month-to-month, but the sales guy sent an annual instead. And they said since it was signed, we had to fulfill it.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

We are sorry to hear that your time with VAIRKKO has been frustrating. We strive to work with each one of our clients to ensure they have a positive experience with our product - our billing department worked to find a mutually agreeable solution to account for the training fee, which you had decided to continue paying for. For the notifications feature, this needs to be manually turned on - we do this to protect new companies so their employees don't receive notification emails upon data import. We looked in your system, the notification feature is turned off. We would be happy to show you how to turn it on. As for your system data, what has been imported is still in the system as of 8/24, the morning of this response. We will be reaching out to walk through the system with you so hopefully we are able to resolve some of the issues you speak to in this review. We are sorry this has been a frustrating experience and we are committed to working with you, if you are willing.

Replied August 2018

simplicity

it has been welcoming, good program that seems to work.

Pros

its easy to use for our business and pretty user friendly.

Cons

some screens would take longer times to load, maintenance issues in the beginning and inability to "sign" my signature on a smart phone still.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello, Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you have found the system easy to use and user friendly. We have just released the Signature system into the platform - so check with your organization to see if this would be a good fit. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Danilo

VAIRKKO Review

Pros

I enjoy the scheduling aspects of this. I am able to place students with their FTO and preceptor as well as find coverage for call outs easily.

Cons

None really I enjoy the features and have no problems with same

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Danilo, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform! This is the highest compliment. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed using the platform for your scheduling needs and that the additional features have been nice for you. Thanks again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to our continued working relationship.

Replied April 2019

One of a Kind..

I love Vairkko as a platform where I can check my scheduling, get all my necessary forms for work online, and also get in contact with my company all in one software. The most one-of-a-kind software I have been using for about a year. Everything I need is in one place.

Pros

The software allows me to check my scheduling as well as having all the necessary forms that I need to run my job every day, from the time I start to the time I end my day. The software updates and looks great and functions even better.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that would not help me get my job done or slow me down.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there! Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are delighted to hear that you have found the platform so advantageous in your work day! It is definitely jam-packed full of features and functions. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We hope you continue to enjoy using the platform!

Great Program

Pros

I love how organized VAIRKKO is, it makes the features so easy to use.

Cons

It can sometimes be slow, I believe this is because of how much info it loads at a time though.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting value from the platform and that it is organized and easy to use! VAIRKKO is definitely very powerful in that it holds a lot of information - and you're right, sometimes that can slow down loading times. Thank you for being a VAIRKKO customer and we look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Good software

Pros

It always works and never had any issues. highly recommend it.

Cons

I pretty much like the software and there is nothing I don't like about it.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that overall you are pleased with the software and find it easy to use. If you ever run into any problems, please let our support team know - as we're happy to help! Thank you again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Replied January 2019

Great comprehensive software for EMS!

We love VAIRKKO overall! They are always responsive to support needs and software updates!

Pros

Multiple software functionality in one place. We use scheduling, certification tracking, fleet management and education!

Cons

Would love to have drag and drop functionality on the grid!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello there, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are so pleased to hear that you have found such great use out of the platform. We do strive to ensure robust functionality across our multiple different products & the ability to mix & match what you need makes it super functional. Thanks again for your review of our platform and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Heidi

Pros

I like all the scheduling features. Vairkko makes scheduling very easy for a large division.

Cons

The self help section is a little difficult to mange.

Ginger

Adding the HR application

We were on when the program was Toolkit. We have seen it evolve and it is really is a great tool. We are now working on the HR application to the program. We feel it will complete the electronic process for employee information. Great tool to our daily work!

Pros

We work in refineries with several departments of our company: transportation and refinery services. These employees have to have certain credentials to obtain access to the refinery. Vairkko allowed us to list certifications and to let us know when the certifications are due to expire. An employee cannot gain access if certifications, drug screens, physicals are expired. This is a fabulous feature for us!

Cons

We need additional or optional tabs for certifications. We would love another "tab" for important certifications but not required certifications for our jobs. We like the program so well it seems everything is being added and it floods the employee's certification list will everything. We would like to be able to look at the required tab and have another tab for optional certifications--items that are important to us for safety but that may not stop an employee from entrance to a job.

Reasons for choosing VAIRKKO Suite

We spoke directly to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his IT support before we purchased. We had a few calls and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were excellent in directions and giving of their time to help us get what we wanted. Very personable. We knew that Vairkko fit what we were looking for and the program has proved it!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you so much for your review and we're so glad you are finding true value in VAIRKKO for your organization! I have taken your feedback and sent it to our support team as I believe what you are seeking with an "OPTIONAL" tab is already possible and one of our support team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you. We have even more BIG things coming to the platform that we are sure you and your team are going to love so be sure to stay tuned. Should you guys need anything else please never forget support is completely free so feel free to reach out to us at any time! Thank you again for your review!

Replied August 2020

Maria

VAIRKKO Helps STC Maintain 98+% Current Training!

VAIRKKO and I took on the STC training program in 2016, and it has been a successful journey. We have exceeded our Safety & Training goals, and VAIRKKO is featured during business audits and presentations, as the tool STC uses to facilitate better than 98% training currency! Proud to partner with this company!

Pros

VAIRKKO is easy to access and use, and helps employees take ownership of their training. Customer service is easy to talk to and promptly addresses issues or concerns. Promotes a highly visible Safety and Training atmosphere in the workplace.

Cons

1. The top complaint from end users is the login/password. Looking forward to a Single Sign-On! 2. End users would like to be able to click a link in the expiry email to enter VAIRKKO and complete the specific online training needed. 3. The Certification Cloud dashboard provides great information, but would like to see drill-down into graphs and better Report Card history for each department location, etc.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words and evaluation of the VAIRKKO platform! We are thrilled to partner with your organization and are pleased to hear about all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with the aid of VAIRKKO. Your concerns have also been heard and will be addressed by our development team! They are great ideas. If you would like to submit them to our support team - that would be welcome. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Wendy

Vairkko is Great!

Great time and attendance system. Good for communications once you figure out how to use it. But not always user friendly and can be frustrating especially when losing memos that you've taken time to construct and then they disappear.

Pros

It takes a while to understand how to use the software; not the most user friendly, but once you get the hang of it its a good package.

Cons

1) When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating. You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating. 2) It is not always intuitive to use. For example, There are times when I thought that I deleted terminated employees from the system and then found out that they were still active. I do not find the information/instructions easy to understand always. It needs to be in more layman terms.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review - your feedback is very helpful and constructive, it has been passed on to the development team. If you find yourself continuing to run into some of these roadblocks in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team, as they would be happy to assist in any way! Thank you for being a valued customer, Wendy, and for all the helpful feedback!

Emily

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Everything I could have ever ask for in a software program

Mobility, real time answers, employees have ID cards that customers can easily scan and verify any information they need. One of the companies I work with was actually award that GOLDEN GATE AWARD by OSHA. Huge recognition to our QR scanner badges our employees wear.

Pros

I have worked with Proven Management for 8 months now, when I first started here we were managing over 3 companies totaling 500+ employees training certificates on an Excel spreadsheet. But not anymore! I have implemented Vairkko into all 3 companies and I manage the program for all 3. My favorite features of Vairkko are 1. Mobility ! No matter what device I have with me I can get onto Vairkko and get the information I need. 2. QR Verify - QR scan Badges for each employee; making it extremely easy for anyone to check their safety training and everything associated with that employee. 3. Standardized reports; I use these report more then anything else. There are so many different options and way to view all the information in your platform. I would recommend Vairkko to anyone. It has save me a lot of time and money and I’m a Vairkko customer for life!

Cons

I don’t have any cons about Vairkko. Everything thing I needed in a program Vairkko provided at almost no cost.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Wow! We love to hear about customers winning awards for their companies! Way to go! Thank you for the glowing review and your thoughtful consideration of how the VAIRKKO platform helps you! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Replied July 2019

Jordell

Industry: Mining & Metals

Must Have!!

As we continue to improve and build up our training processes, Vairkko not only keeps up with us, but we find that they already have a feature to manage our next step! The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! If I could underline that word, as well as make it all caps I would! It's been a pleasure to partner with Vairkko as we improve our training and certification processes.

Pros

Very user friendly and everything is so visually appealing!

Cons

My biggest struggle was as I continued to upload new data the pages took longer and longer to load. When I called my Vairkko representative to explain the issue, she took it to their design team, and within a day or two, they came up with a solution and implemented it. It took one phone call and the issue was expediently resolved!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey There Jordell! Thanks so much for leaving us a review and for your kind words. We are truly thankful to have the opportunity to work with folks just like you. Every day we are humbled and continue to strive to deliver nothing but the very best for you, your organization as well as all our amazing clients! Should you or your team need anything else from VAIRKKO, please never hesitate to reach out as we are here, and happy to help!

Replied October 2020

Judy

VAIRKKO Training Tracking

We are using VAIRKKO to track over 1,000 different certifications for over 250 employees. This has replaced excel spreadsheets that we used before VAIRKKO. The roadmap and reporting features are fantastic!

Pros

VAIRKKO is very customizable. We have been able to adapt the features to serve our training tracking needs. I would highly recommend this software to any company that has complicated tracking needs.

Cons

The only thing that is lacking to fit our needs is the ability to set "due dates" for training to be completed. We would like the ability to set due dates for certifications to be completed and track that the deadlines are met.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform! We appreciate it. VAIRKKO is certainly customizable and we do what we can to work with our clients to make the software work for them the best we can. We have submitted a ticket to our development team about the "due dates" field and a customer success manager should be reaching out shortly with some follow up. We are so happy to hear that your organization is able to track so much for so many people and rid yourself of excel! Thanks again for all your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Replied January 2019

The idea of what it is supposed to do is great but we can't get it to do everything yet

central place for everyone to store and retrieve certificates

Pros

That we can have a user's certification documentation in one place. The user can upload or download their own documentation. The user can download other documents that I store in the system for them to access. The user can easily see what is required to complete their certification

Cons

Is specific to another industry and getting some tweaks to where it would work for us has been a challenge to have implemented. Tickets are slow to be resolved When I run reports on a certification status it shows the wrong % complete because it factors in all the variables (for example if a person has to complete only one of 5 choices it factors a percentage based on 5 items verses 1 item) I can't control the time frame of when a certification expires. For example one of my certifications everyone expires at the same time and they all have to have 30 CE's in a 2 year period. I wish I could control that in the software.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear that it is providing a central storage unit for your certifications and other documents, as this is one of the main benefits of using the Certification Cloud! It also sounds like you have some things that we would be happy to discuss further - either to come up with a new solution or even create a new report to run the way that you wish. We have recently implemented new team members that are dedicated to client success. Please reach out to the support team to get connected with one of these team members and we would love to help solve any outstanding issues you have been running into. 7/25/18 - We wanted to follow back up to let you know that the reports for certification status have been updated as well as the Bulk Editor function within the Certification Cloud that allows you to mass update expiration dates for multiple employees. We hope this helps! Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Replied July 2018

Ryan

Perfect for ems

I have only been using it as an employee for approximately three years and I have been satisfied with it. If I were in administrator for a different EMS agency I would highly recommend it

Pros

The UI and user end capabilities. I like that I could use it as if I were working at a real company but in reality I work for a small EMS agency.

Cons

I do not like that the time clock is now a program that you have to open and there appears to be no exit button. So every time we have to exit the time clock we have to press alt F4

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review! We do work with both small and large companies and work very hard to make the software work in both situations! We're glad you have found value in that. We are taking your feedback to the team about the time clock capabilities - but if you would leave a comment on the page you are experiencing difficulties with using the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner - that would be appreciated! Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Natalie

it is easy to use.

Pros

Cons

What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Replied June 2018

Jackie

Vairkko Is Awesome!

If you are looking to have a unique learning experience that fits your organizations needs, Vairkko is the company to use!

Pros

Vairkko is malleable to our situation and the communication is excellent!

Cons

Reporting can be a bit confusing, when pulling one report it tells you one thing and pulling another report tells you another. However, Vairkko has the option to work with the data to be able to make your own reporting.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey Jackie, Thank you so much for such kind words. We're so glad you are finding value in our Training Management and Delivery Solution. Thank you again for your feedback regarding the reporting. It's likely due to how the report is configured as some reports work off of assignment dates and others work off of completed dates which may be the reason you are seeing different data sets. I'll be sure to have our support team reach out to you and lend a hand! Thank you so much again for leaving us a review!

Replied January 2021

Industry: Computer Networking

Great tool to use to manage an EMS Systems

I have used this product since it was called EMStoolkit. They have made great strides in improving it and it really is an all inclusive product. If it is set up properly and used to its full potential it is a game changer.

Pros

It is an all inclusive software that allows you to manage and disseminate information to your EMS system. It has all the components needed in one place to do this.

Cons

Some of the modules are clunky in set up, but they have worked really hard on working to fix this one at a time.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have found our software inclusive and robust in its functionality. Also, we're grateful that you have noticed all the improvements that we have been making to the interface to make it as user friendly as possible! Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to our continued partnership.

Replied May 2019

Belinda

One suite does it all

Problems-tracking attendance, behavioral tracking, vehicle maintenance Solutions-the same as above and the customizable dashboards put everything at your fingertips.

Pros

Able to utilize one software for a multitude of projects, easy reporting, customizable, customer service-fast response and friendly

Cons

No manual or how to guide to provide step by step direction for new build

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Belinda, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. It is wonderful to hear that you find the software so functional and have been able to use it for many different projects. We have been working on a better way to provide step by step directions for the use of the platform and we hope that you find it satisfactory! Please reach out to our support team so they can send you a link or provide any additional help that is needed. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Jeremy

Vairkko review

We are moving to paperless system, Vairkko has helped with this. We are able to track training and education, track vehicle maintenance and several other aspects of our daily operations.

Pros

Lot of features we can utilize. Has streamlined a lot of our processes.

Cons

Have not found anything we can't work around or has been handled by customer support.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We love to hear that you are finding value in the many features VAIRKKO has to offer but also that it is helping to streamline processes for your organization AND helping you become paperless. That is one of the visions we have for each of the clients that we work with! Be on the look out for a few new features that will be released this year to help with going paperless. Thanks again for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Industry: Defense & Space

Amazing customer service

I use this software to track over 600 employees with over 50 different job descriptions. Provide CBT training as well as ILE. This program is an all in one program from a training standpoint. We are also going to start tracking CARMA’s for our 3 ISO certifications.

Pros

I have been using this software for over a year now. And the best thing about it is if you need things changed to make things easier or more efficient they are very quick to make all the changes needed.

Cons

I cannot tell you what I like least obout this program I have had nothing but positive outcomes with every trouble ticket I put in to have things changed around.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Wow, David, thank you so much for your overwhelmingly positive feedback. We love our clients and certainly love to hear when they enjoy our product. We do make every possible effort to help our clients use the system that they want to, and we're glad that you have found value from our awesome dev team and customer service team. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we are looking forward to our continued work together.

VAIRKKO Suite