All FileInvite Reviews

Rick

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Huge time saver and error avoidance.

Clinton

Get docs faster - its what it does!

We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Pros

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Cons

Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

This saves me SO much time, and makes my job more enjoyable.

I don't know I used to do my job before FileInvite?! It has really changed the way I work, I have a lot more time to focus on important tasks, rather than chasing people for the right documents. Not to mention, whenever I've had an issue or I don't know how something works, the customer service team has been on hand to help. For your sake, seriously consider this software, it solves so many problems I didn't even know we had!!

Pros

Fileinvite does exactly what good software is meant to do. It makes life easier! I get the documents I need from my colleagues and their clients so quickly. If something isn't quite right, I reject it in file invite, and they usually send me the correct documents in a few hours. It also does all the file organising for me!

Cons

My only grievance is that I can't transfer an invite to a colleague. We worked around it when I went on leave, but it would be a great addition.

Response from FileInvite

Hi there, thank you for your kind review! Regarding your feedback, we've recently added this feature Transfer Invite. Checkout https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/5401626-transferring-ownership-of-an-invite for more info or contact our Customer Success team at support@fileinvite.com if you have any questions.

Alanna

Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box

Pros

I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Cons

Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

Santino

May 2022

FileInvite Review

Pros

FileInvite is very easy to navigate with great features to communicate between clients and myself. A very secure platform that allows for us to upload confidential files without worrying. The automated follow ups are an excellent feature that save a lot of time and provides timely reminders. The ability to save files as PDF instead of pictures saves a lot of time.

Cons

No major issues have been experienced with FileInvite.

Response from FileInvite

Thank you for your review, Santino. We are glad that our automated follow-up and auto PDF-conversions are saving you time!

Replied May 2022

Lindsey

July 2022

A great, user friendly program

Pros

I liked how easy to use the interface was. My clients never had an issue maneuvering through the software. Even on a mobile device, it still looks great and is easy to navigate.

Cons

The software was great, but just not customized to my profession enough. And I know it isn't meant to be for accountants. I was looking for something that had specific features specifically for accounting that would simplify my processes. This was a great starter portal for me to use in my first year of running my business 100% virtually, but eventually, I had to upgrade to something more robust.

Response from FileInvite

Thanks for your review, Lindsey. We're glad you found the software so easy to use! Because we serve customers across so many industries (Finance, Legal, Academic, etc.), we'd love to hear your feedback specifically from the accounting perspective. If you would't mind sending us direct feedback, please message us via https://www.fileinvite.com/contact.

Replied August 2022

December 2021

Great support for biz process

It helps to keep control over document requests.

Pros

Easy to collect similar list of uploads from various customers. Great digital signing option.

Cons

Status {RETURNED} is confusing in case some invites were not correctly completed.

Response from FileInvite

Thanks for your feedback! Occasionally, clients click the 'I'm Finished' button before they are done, which marks the Invite as returned. In these instances, you can simply reopen the invite and reach out via in-app messaging to clarify what documents are still required. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us at support@fileinvite.com if there is something else going on, we'd be very happy to assist.

Replied February 2022

Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client

Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documents

Pros

Great way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Cons

many more additional features can added,timestamp,sent out share etc so as may features can be added

Great document collection tool - makes the process easy to collect documents.

Ease of use. Streamlines the document collection process. Speeds up the document collection process.

Pros

Easy to implement. Customized branding for mid and higher grade applications. Works with several applications and easy API integration. Nice product for price. Good for single, team or corporate application.

Cons

White Label in highest grade only. Needs ability to set workflows and timed actions. Needs an unlimited Invite option.

Arwa

Useful for accounting and tax firm owners

Its secure and fast to use. Its fairly simple from the user side and theres lots of tutorials for clients. The price point is great and I love that there is a free version also available.

Pros

I love the ease and security of use. Its quick to send and receive documents from clients. I like that there is video tutorials available for clients who are not familiar with this sort of technology. Perfect for small tax firms and owners with independent service based businesses.

Cons

Would be useful to add some simple formulas to the forms. Also, the delete function can be improved. It takes forever to delete unwanted documents.

Response from FileInvite

Thanks for the Feedback Arwa. We have some upgrades to forms on the way and have also updated file deleting with a bulk delete option.

Replied February 2020

Enjoying this application.

I like this application and use it on the regular basis as part of conducting business.

Pros

Facilitates collection of different documents very easy. Allows to collect different information, efile it and forward to the clients in an efficient manner. Like the automated reminders.

Cons

Would be very helpful to have some additional features added, like a time stamp, for a example.

Maria Juliana

December 2021

FileInvite Review

Very positive. It has helped me as a user save a lot of time and avoid manual tasks.

Pros

It replaces a pdf checklist, and it also frees up a lot of time - I do not have to constantly update the checklist every time the client sends a document. It also helps to keep everyone involved in the transaction with a status of what documents are still outstanding.

Cons

It does have a delay when loading. Other things are minor suggestions as the team keeps using the software: - when a request is rejected; it would be nice to leave a message that is separate from the original request. - have a request assigned to a specific person but the item submitted can be seen by everyone on the overall invite.

Response from FileInvite

Thank you Maria! We're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Stuart

I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ...

Saves time and frustration

Pros

FileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed. It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require. Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on. Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about this. I guess it would be good if the mobile number for texts could be automatically be changed to a +64 prefix as I keep forgetting.

Robert

Mortgage Broking and File invite

it enable us to keep notes on all files as a Mortgage broker, which is essential

Pros

Easy to use plenty of room for file notes

Cons

Not anything Major really i find it quite easy t0 use

Response from FileInvite

We're glad you find it easy to use. We put a lot of effort into making our products smart and user-friendly, so we appreciate the kind words.

Pat

Clients love it we love it

Pros

One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

Cons

Duplicating intro emails would be good - as in notes - we say similar stuff when sending out we have templates for the actual documents but can not copy/duplicate/drop in a note/intro as yet....

Response from FileInvite

Hey Pat, thanks for the awesome review and feedback, we take all comments on board and helps us make fileinvite even better for future releases.

Replied May 2017

Stop pulling your hair out!

It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

Pros

The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

Cons

I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

Philip