• icon"How you can add and remove information to suite you better."
  • icon"I like the email wizard and auto populating the file/borrower specific information for standard emails like doc prep request or title search request and wires."
  • icon"We researched all CRM-LOS systems based around the financial industry and none come close to LendingWise. They have been very helpful and the training was amazing for team."
  • icon"I would say this would be a lot more difficult for the technically challenged individuals."
  • icon"All of the automation I set up is mostly turned off at this time in an effort to let development catch up with the glitches. And I guess the last thing is probably the lack of real reports."
  • icon"Certain features are missing or don't work well."

All LendingWise Reviews

Jonathan

Easy to Navagate

Overall good and easy program.

Pros

Customizing loan programs and application is very user friendly. Customer service has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has always been to take our call or email.

Cons

Calculation are a little off. Won't allow to calulate day 1 LTV of purchase price or LTV lessor of the 2.

Price

Reasons for switching to LendingWise

Prodeal didn't have an application. Prodeal was only for gathering important documents. Nova had many problem where changes to an application was not saved.

Sheila

Work in Progress

Extremely difficult beginning to the point I second guessed my purchase. The last 2 month are getting better although still some aggravation lingers. I gave myself 6 months to fully absorb and use every aspect of the software before making a change. I am hopeful that with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] help, LendingWise will evolve into what I was promised and turn out to be my long haul software. Fingers crossed.

Pros

My favorite part of the software is [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my developer! I love being able to load my own forms into the system and through "merge tags" auto populate for the paper file w/o me handwriting 5 forms for every borrower. I like the email wizard and auto populating the file/borrower specific information for standard emails like doc prep request or title search request and wires. I REALLY like the idea of the software automation sending a reminder text/email to myself and my borrower a few days prior to payment due date monthly, a reminder email about insurance expiration and loan maturity.

Cons

Our sale rep was great but over promised and undelivered on the key features we were looking for because they are still in the development stage (giving the benefit of the doubt on team communication). My onboarding was difficult at best but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has managed to salvage my thoughts on LW and is working to make it everything I need (and thought) it to be. Some of the features I mentioned in the Pros section are active but have several bugs or incomplete follow thru. At this time, payment reminders don't happen the way they are supposed to but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has given me a "work around" for now but requires double entry. All of the automation I set up is mostly turned off at this time in an effort to let development catch up with the glitches. And I guess the last thing is probably the lack of real reports. You can search from the pipeline but it only exports to Excel.

Reasons for choosing LendingWise

Cost was a big factor, but, my sales rep was very engaging. My recent background was in Real Estate...not mortgage, let alone Private Lending. He had a background in Real Estate, he said he did some self funded private lending as well as worked with a group of private investors and seemed to have a great deal of knowledge where I fell short. He was able to explain alot of the "gray" areas and I felt like he spoke my language. I was excited to get started and with it being the least expensive of all the products I felt like that was icing on the cake.

Joe

Industry: Law Practice

Day to day use

I have used this product from 2 law firms.Daigle Law and Forghany Law.While the product itself works 90% of what is needed. The remaining 10% is very difficult to get customer service to implement. They are quick to take my concerns over the phone and by zoom. However almost never end up with any results. Not even as far as calling and even telling me it can't be done at this time; or here's a way around to resolve what you need. Customer service rarely calls me back. I have always needed to call customer service to follow up. Because the firm is a place of business, I don't have time to hound customer service and then having to reiterate the history of the call. Obviously if customer service calls me back, they know the concern. It is so frustrating that I continue to work with the limitations of loan post (mod post). While I normally would accept these limitations, LendingWise continues to tell me that changes can be done. In short, nothing gets done and I've grown tired of asking.

Pros

Ease of use and it is cloud based

Cons

Customer service vs implementation of changes.Sluggish.

Gracee

Gracee's review

Our company loves it and we have no urge to try another CRM.

Pros

The product is super easy to use. If there's any assistance we need, the LW team is always there to hop on a video chat to help out. They're very attenuative to their customers. I love how you can customize everything to your company's liking.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little slow as far as loading each tab on a loan.

Reasons for choosing LendingWise

It was new whenever our Fund Manager was creating our company so we went with you all due to pricing & functionality compared to others.

Lindsey

Review from a Loan Processor/User

Customer service has always been top notch. Almost instant replies to support tickets anytime I've had an issue.

Pros

The platform continues to improve, adding additional user friendly tools, such as being able to download all client files at once via zip file instead of one at a time. Being able to add notes that anyone in my organization can scroll through in real-time is also a nice feature.

Cons

I don't think we use the platform to it's full capacity so hard to say.

Alexander

Lending Wise A+++++++

It has been great and we are just starting to expand our business due to the automation of the system.

Pros

The product is super easy to use and can be tailored to what you want it to do.

Cons

Cosmetically does not look very sleek when you present to a broker or an affiliate.

Lirec

November 2022

LendingWise is great product we needed something more.

Pros

The Setup team. They were very helpful and supportive and got me the answers I needed and quickly.

Cons

I needed credit reporting software that I could utilize in one system and ease of use with the API etc.

Kelly

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

October 2022

Great platform for all mortgage types

We are able to keep all our files in 1 place, separated by borrower & all in order.

Pros

I was able to learn the Lending Wise platform very easy & still continue to use it on a daily basis. We are able to tweek the platform for our needs.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like. The whole platform performs great!

Tony

Great Choice

I like working with people to make it work.

Pros

The pros are effective customer service Usability is great it just works for what you need it

Cons

It's not customizable It's not sleek and sexy and clunky at times

Beth

Great bang for your buck!

Very happy with LendingWise and still haven't tapped into a majority of the functionality like email drip campaigns, full auto-doc generation, loan servicing. But what we use so far is great minus a few hiccups here and there that the LW team helps us figure out.

Pros

We love the white label online application form that is easily customizable to our needs. We also use the loan origination/pipeline management every day as a team to help us track loans in their various stages of completion. I have done a ton of research on non-conventional lending software and this really checks most of the boxes we were looking for as a small company. There are some bugs that definitely need to be worked out but we are able to find workarounds and for a small company, you really can't beat the implementation and monthly costs. It's worth it to us to figure out how to make it work for us rather than paying 10x for other software applications that don't provide all the functionality we need.

Cons

Difficulties in changing specific fields, especially in the loan terms, some tags just aren't available yet so we have to put values in other fields to make our auto docs work properly. Sometimes understanding how to configure the application and tap into it's many great features can be challenging. I come from a technical PM background so I get software and apps more than most - we are able to work around most challenges we come across but I don't think your average finance/lender would. I would say this would be a lot more difficult for the technically challenged individuals. But executive offers a great two-day implementation workshop that really helps. Definitely worth it to attend! Would love to see some custom reporting functionality in the near future so we can pull reports on our business.

Reasons for choosing LendingWise

Full functionality for loan pipeline management and CRM was critical to replacing our increasing large and complicated excel spreadsheets. This software provided all the functionality we needed to manage the entire end-to-end loan lifecycle except for loan servicing which we chose to hand over to a 3rd party rather than try and do it in-house. Price was excellent compared to other alternatives. Many of the others had no way of managing the loan origination side of things either.

Edwin

Lending Wise is building the perfect platform for Lenders

Having a "written" down process and being able to automate that process through multiple users and functions built within the system.

Pros

I have to say the responsiveness of the support staff and development team is top of the line. They take time to listen and understand your needs/ concerns and they work tirelessly towards a solution. Lending Wise knows the difference between customer service and customer experience. Very few companies offer a customer experience and that's what lending Wise does. The dev team have created a robust and flexible platform where no matter where you are at in the hierarchy of lending you can utilize their platform. It is easy to include other people, who need to be kept in the loop concerning a loan file, but may not have access to the platform. It's flexibility to be used on a mobile device or a desktop is extremely useful as well as the simplicity of which a client or vendor can be as involved or minimally involved, as they chose with the platform makes a case for utilizing this LOS as your companies go to source for originating, processing, underwriting, closing and tracking your loans that you and your team are continually moving.

Cons

The design element has a somewhat 90'ish aesthetic feel. The dev team has focused on functionality and flexibility though and those make up for the lack of aesthetic design.

Sukumar

Tab reviw

Most of the calculation part are solved, UI is good and user friendly to work

Pros

Well organized with different required tabs, for each tab the required fields are not redundant and user friendly to enter the data and view, and correct.

Cons

Screen refresh has latency and need to scroll down to edit the data for few dialogue boxes, to edit the uploaded document need to again scroll down to each not able to update multiple at a time, notification need to specific process or specific doc, example if expire date filed is cross the date only should be notify to specific processor

Gena

Taking Our Business to a New Level

Pros

We researched all CRM-LOS systems based around the financial industry and none come close to LendingWise. They have been very helpful and the training was amazing for team. The system covers the entire Deal from Lead to Funding, it has streamlined our process and has helped us in taking our business to the next level. As we grow so does the LendingWise system for our needs. We made the right decision with LendingWise and we couldn't be happier.

Cons

No so much a con, but the initial setup in customizing the system for our company was quite a task and we had some growing pains in the process; however, it was worth it and was no different then it would have been with any other system ... Rep and his team were very helpful.

Abhishek

November 2022

Lending Wise Portal, Eco-Friendly.

This is one the good portal or application that I ever used. The sections/tabs that has been made are really useful for the team members, management and across.

Pros

The portal is very much Eco-Friendly and I like the navigation part and sections where we can save our comments / data.

Cons

Buffering. I think it can be little more faster.

Ray

Great Software, Great Service, Quick Help Desk!

Now we can keep better track of all our commercial and business funding deals, and have a better deal flow with the system.

Pros

Ease of use,deal flow plus the support team is on point..

Cons

The software is great, everything flows with every input.

Doug

Great LOS

Pros

I enjoy the layout and the frequent updates

Cons

Loading time page per page takes longer that I would like

Response from The LoanPost

Excellent feedback. Thanks for the review!

Replied October 2022