What are ClickUp users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClickUp software through verified user reviews

4.7

2,330 Reviews

1,708

• icon"Very easy to use and setup and they have documentation and video guides that helps you find the best way to use it for your business type."
  • icon"I love that it has all of the things I love about Trello and Asana, but with even more capabilities and functionalities."
  • icon"After the updates UI has also been improved to a good extent. And the best part it provides extensions to browser as well."
  • icon"The lack of a pomodore to control the time you focus on a activity is really something that I miss the most."
  • icon"Because there are so many options, it makes it intimidating to use and can be confusing at times because you don't know where to start."
  • icon"Replying via email sometimes not working so i need to use discord for communication."

Browse all ClickUp Reviews

• Have you used ClickUp and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 2,330 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,330 reviews

Tanner

It's the next level for project management

We love it. The ability to customize templates and even create conditional work flows based on task completion is really nice.

Pros

Rarely does a project management system "have it all" but this system is jam-packed with features. if you can think it, this program can do it.

Cons

It can feel complex at first while you're getting the lay of the land, but after a while, you'll be zipping around and moving projects along.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Monday was not as robust in its customization of workflows as ClickUp so we decided to go with a program that let us build out something that worked for our specific uses cases.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

At the time we had two teams split between Basecamp 2 and 3 and each team liked different features. Se we found ClickUp that had everything all in one and it worked out well for us.

Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't

We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Pros

Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Cons

At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Ease of use and performance.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Jira is tired and old fashioned. Clickups has a slick UX using modern single page application architecture. They did not have 15+ years of installed base to keep happy along with an application which is still basically fill in the form and submit. As a result Clickups (and I suspect others) have built an application which smashes Jira for performance and UX. It is such a pleasure to be able to drag stuff into lists as you need it, get self calculating columns, where you need them and allow the dev, QA and client delivery team to just get their work done without the clunky UX or performance of an old architected application. Click here and instantly everything updates. Automations are simple and easy to configure without messing around and work as expected straight away. We never get logged out mid step due to some obscure issue they have with their architecture.

Julien

Industry: Import and Export

Melhor software de Produtividade e Gestão!!

Ainda há alguns pormenores a serem trabalhados no software, mas até à data é o software que mais facilita o meu dia a dia. Através do ClickUp, consigo ter todos os detalhes e informação acerca de um projeto à distância de um clique (Emails trocados sobre o projeto, anexos, subtarefas, detalhes, chat, atividade...)

Pros

- Criação de tarefas através dos emails (os emails ficam anexados à tarefa); - Diversas vistas (calendário, lista, tabela, blocos, mapa mental, etc.), todas elas vinculadas às mesmas tarefas; - Possibilidade de ver apenas tarefas e calendário de um projeto específico, ou então de uma visão geral de todos os espaços existentes; - Código/link webcal (iCal) para sincronizar os eventos/tarefas datadas, com o calendário do smartphone; - Automatismos; - Criação de templates.

Cons

- Mobile app pouco desenvolvida na questão do calendário. Só é possível visualizar por hora. - Não é possível criar gráficos para análise de estatísticas. As únicas estatísticas disponíveis são acerca das próprias tarefas (registos, datas e status).

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

O ClickUp é realmente o mais completo e prático para trabalhadores de escritório que utilizam frequentemente emails e realizam projetos no computador. O Clickup vence na funcionalidade prática de criar uma tarefa e anexar um email através do Outlook/Gmail, juntamente com todas as restantes funcionalidades que o tornam tão completo. Já mencionei os restantes prós anteriormente.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Notion é um software bastante completo e prático. O único pormenor que me despertou e fez-me realizar esta troca foi a funcionalidade de criar tarefas através do Outlook/Gmail e anexar os emails à tarefa de uma forma bastante prática.

Great project managment tool

Overall it works well for what we use it for. We have many projects and tasks but not a lot of complex planning needed.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive to use and has a good balance of features without too much complexity. It's easily customized for users and automations enable pretty complex behavior if desired.

Cons

The email notification process is not the best. I often get duplicate email notifications or email notifications on my own responses to comments.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Wrike is way too expensive and more confusing to use.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

We needed a few more features than basecamp could support such as gannt charts and subtasks.

Antonia

Cheap full optional project management tool

Overall I'm very satisfied: it took some time to get used to it (and I'm aware I am taking advantage of onky a minimum part of all the features it has) but now ClickUp is really speeding up my work. I like a lot the ability to have multiple views (lists, kanban, mindmap, calendar and more) and apply them to different projects as a built in templates. A great plus is you can suggest new features or improvement (or vote what other peoples suggested) and the team promptly work on them.

Pros

What I like most is the opportunity to have multiple tools all in one: not only task/project management but also time tracking, reminders, super easy video recording and sharing, plus a sort of widget wall where I can take notes, monitor my activities and other stuff. I really do not need any other software to organize my work.

Cons

I hate the task window: it's full of information I don't need, space for description is very poor and half of the space is dedicated to comments - a feature that's useful only for teams, not for freelancer. I would like to have a cleaner interface: that would be definitely worth a 5 star review!

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

It's full equipped with everything I need and the price is very low for a one person team

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I needed more customization options

Great task and project management software

Overall, I love ClickUp and would recommend it to anyone looking to easily manage their tasks and projects.

Pros

ClickUp is incredibly versatile. My teams use it for managing their departments' repeatable tasks. Having automations set up saves us a lot of time so we do not have to recreate everything from scratch every time we want to make a new task that we've done before on a regular, recurring basis. For example, if you are using ClickUp for client project management, and you have daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to do for that client - ClickUp's automation features let you easily create the tasks with all of their relevant details and data, and make them repeatable.

Cons

The automations are not 100% perfect. There are some things they are missing- for example, letting you add 'relationships' to items in the automation creation process. Also, sometimes there are glitches where multiple items are created when they shouldn't be. Also - the goals / OKRs are pretty limited.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

ClickUp was by far the most flexible and best to work for our company's needs. The ability to have several different workspaces for each of our departments, with layouts, workflows, and automations designed specifically unique to those departments, made all the difference.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Trello's features were much more limited compared to ClickUp.

Response from ClickUp

Hey There! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We are so happy you are enjoying using automations to save you time and reach maximum productivity. We really appreciate your feedback regarding wanting relationships as a trigger for automations and for a more developed Goals feature. We have an awesome feedback board on canny and I invite you to add yourself as a voter on our feedback boards. This way, our team can see what changes are desired. Thank you!

Replied August 2021

Olakunle

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Pros

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Cons

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

There were more features are the free level than these other tools.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I still use Notion for organizing digital content, but it was not as powerful out-of-the-box as a project manager and harder to control permissions/security

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Olakunle! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free! We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/ Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Replied July 2021

Aaron

ClickUp's Mantra: Overpromise, underdeliver. Lots of arrows but a hole in our quiver.

We've just been very frustrated with our ClickUp experience. I really wanted them to be the one, I truly did. I kind of felt like a cheerleader rooting for them because I liked their mission. At a certain you realize, however, that what they really love is growth - not the customer. They've made the customer their beta tester. I've submitted several bug tickets, and you know what? I got tired of it. I'm paying them to find their bugs for them - they need to be doing that themselves with only occasional, not constant, issues after releasing their product to the public. I've already submitted several issues to the company, and I haven't submitted way more. I would have much preferred to have a more refined product with fewer features. I started to realize that the issues were not occasional things here and there - they were pervasive throughout the software. I realized the real problem wasn't with the tech - it was with the company's mindset. If the leadership didn't care about having a quality product, it was never going to be a quality product. The frustration finally reached a point where we had to call it. I don't want a software that does this to us. Our team is moving on now, considering Notion and Asana. I hope ClickUp cleans up its act, I truly do. If so, who knows, maybe one day we'll see them again. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Pros

ClickUp offers a huge variety of features. The company is ambitions, entrepreneurial, idea-centric, growth-oriented, and trying to accomplish great things. I'm sure their software will continue to improve. They also have excellent customer support. My favorite features are the custom fields, automations, and toggle switches (these allow you to collapse/expand lists/text in tasks and documents).

Cons

Where do I start? ClickUp has a serious problem with the customer experience. It's obvious their focus has been on growth because they have lots of expansion plans but they forgot the "nail" part of "nail then scale". ClickUp has lots of features but it feels like nothing works well and that everything is low-quality, poorly-planned, poorly-designed, etc. They tout cool features and get you excited to use them, and when you do, you find it's inefficient, or it's not in the app, or the integrations, or ... It's like there's always some issue with everything they build. It makes you wonder if they even use their own product. Nothing is easy, quick, or beautiful.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

The one-stop shop promise.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Needed better task/project management features.

Bruce

Customers are the beta testers

The whole product is marketing fluff masquerading as software. It is a basket of bait and switch feature teasers. It is absolutely brimming with bugs. It is slow to load, data is not saved/lost on a daily basis, data is corrupted when two or more users collaborate, features stop working, appear and disappear as devs shove out updates to one feature that introduce bugs into other features.It is absolutely not enterprise ready, and likely never will be. Basic usability features have been broken for years without resolution, as new features are introduced weekly.

Pros

Clickup promises to be a one stop productivity shop. Pricing is fair (though it is going up rapidly). Support is great.

Cons

Clickup 's core operational principle is to regularly shove out poorly designed, poorly executed, half-baked features, and then use the cries of frustrated users to determine which of those features to actually devote resources to and finish up and make stable and usable. It is the most perverse corruption of agile development principles I have ever seen.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

The promise of a single place where tasks, project planning and documentation come together.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Bruce. Thank you very much for sharing your opinions of ClickUp. ClickUp's core values are to provide the best customer service ever and to provide the best software we can in order to save you 1 day per week. If you are experiencing any slow loading or bugs, our support team is available anytime at help@clikckup.com to assist you so that you can have the best possible experience with ClickUp.

Replied October 2021

Letha

Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily

From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

Pros

Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

Cons

I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

Cost and UI.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

We were looking for something that had the best of both, but also more customizations and features like tracking goals and sprints. The UI is also very attractive.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Letha! Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears! We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon! Check it out here: https://clickup.canny.io/

Replied June 2021

Andrés J

Probably the best project management tool in the market

I love this software and the vision of the company. This software is amazing, and I just hope in the future you're not bought by some giant company, which would probably change all the wonderful things you've done so far.

Pros

To start, the free tier is absolutely amazing, and they keep adding new stuff for free. When I started, my learning curve was minimum and, in a few hours, I had all my projects set up. It is such a complete and functional tool, and I have no complains. And the paid option will be nice for some added features and is not expensive at all.

Cons

When I started using ClickUp, my only complaint was that the free tier didn't have Gant charts. However, some months ago they added this option for free. So, my thanks to the ClickUp teams for all this gifts.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Pricing and I felt so confortable with ClickUp that I knew my search for project management software had ended.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

To start, price. Also, I feel as if Microsoft Project hasn't donde any major upgrade in the way it works for a very long time.

Muhammad

Diamond in the rough

A good start. Has the potential to become a great contender to market leaders like JIRA, Asana, and Monday.com etc. But they really need to beef up their UX and optimizations teams. They really need to stop adding more fringe features, and focus more on polishing the essential, core functions.

Pros

Has a LOT of features. Very flexible in theory & concept and allows you to play with your data, plans, timelinnes, tasks etc in many many ways to find the insight you're looking for.

Cons

Too many micro-features. Sometimes when you try to appeal to EVERYONE, it makes you look less focused and cluttered. There's so much of tiny little fidgets and trinkets in there that sometimes it gets a bit stressful trying to navigate the interface. Also the apps, and more importantly the notifications need a LOT of TLC. A long way to go before I can completely abandon the web/desktop apps for mobile version.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Great marketing materials, documentation, and initial impression of the capabilities.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Not enough project management & collaboration capabilities.

Bailey

Best project management tool for agencies

ClickUp keeps our agency productive, on task, and efficient. It is customized to the exact way we want to work, so we can get more done every day, and track our work appropriately.

Pros

I've found that this is the best project management tool for agencies. We started with Zoho Projects, but not everyone bought in as well as we have with ClickUp. It's the ultimate productivity tool. It keeps our team on track, helps us stick to our commitments, collaborate when we're remote, and even helps us track time so we can be efficient, plan resources, and get paid appropriately for our work. The tool is very customizable so you can view data however you choose so you can be as productive as possible working the way you like to work.

Cons

The only downside is that resource planning is a chore. While it does have some nice features that try to help with this, there just isn't a good feature for managing resources for several team members and dozens of projects in a single view. It also can be a bit buggy or slow at times, but not too bad.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Zoho Projects had too many layers and wasn't as simple as ClickUp. It was also more expensive.

This changed my entire planning process.

Love Clickup. I tell all my friends about it that ask. It's made my process more efficient and better organized.

Pros

Easy to use and versatile. There is a view and tool for everyone.

Cons

I wish it was a little more visual. I'm creative so to be able to be more visual similar to Milanote would be very appealing to me.

Versatility

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Trello wasn't as robust and wasn't as aesthetically pleasing. I can just do more with Clickup then I can with Trello.

Eduardo

Started to use trial - very promising

Great. We´re loving the free version and are seriously considering to upgrade. We are a relatively small team, but we´re growing and Clickup so far is looking great for our organization.

Pros

It is very capable: "one tool, to rule them all". It has a lot of features, a lot of them we have yet to try.

Cons

It can be overwhelming to set up at first. We migrated to use the GTD model, but it took us a while to set it up. Good thing that there a lot of tutorials and a large community to help out.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Price to try the software. A ton of tools and features. The ability to truly collaborate as a team.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Asana is slow. It has a boring and clunky interface.

Nilesh

A Complete and Comprehensive Product but Complex interface and usage.

I use ClickUp for project management and to oversee the majority of the tasks that our startup is focused on. It's an outstanding platform for communicating with others. It has assisted us in reducing the number of meetings needed and speeding up procedures by three times. Once we were familiar with the interface, our productivity and project management improved significantly.

Pros

The ease of Project Management is bliss to experience on ClickUp. Any project manager/manager/team leader can easily create and assign projects and tasks to their coworkers, team members, subordinates, etc. Also, the ease of scheduling and setting due dates is extremely helpful especially for companies like us, that are just starting up and don't have dedicated project managers, ClickUp helps to ease the role by a lot. The inbox feature in ClickUp is really useful as it provides an intricate to-do list and tells you exactly what you have to do and everything. ClickUp integrates well with numerous tools. Most of the tools, that we were using, were available in ClickUp integration and hence, it increased our productivity further.

Cons

ClickUp has a lot of functions, and it can be difficult to work out what they are and how to use them. To anyone, who is using it for the first time, I would recommend that please spend some time getting to know the tool before attempting to use it. It would save you a lot of time in the long run. ClickUp has some wonderful functionality that would be lost if they were not adequately used and streamlined. Also, some of the features that I feel could have been better are budgeting and KPIs.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Due to a shortage of budget, we were looking for products that would help us reduce our costs and optimize our productivity and ClickUp really shined over other products' cost-effective version, due to its collaboration tools and integration tools. When it comes to working in teams, ClickUp is one of the finest products and felt like a one-stop solution for our team.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

The number of free features provided by ClickUp outnumbers the ones in Asana. ClickUp was extremely essential for our company for cutting costs and increasing our productivity.

Alfredo

Highly versatile project management platform, and more.

This is definitely a step up from my use of trello. Using the provided templates I was able to have a more whole view of my web development and online marketing projects with some very cool widgets. I understand this is only scratching the surface of what the platform can offer. In my use case I could easily share the task lists with my clients for them to follow-up, and I know they will be able to collaborate in the future. This is a very well established company with an excellent product, very accessible even with their free tier.

Pros

Even on their free tiers you will get most features and be able to collaborate with a small sized team, and many clients. The templates provided show the many ways in which Clickup can be used for all kinds of projects and businesses. It is very easy to share your boards with clients for followup. Pricing is very accessible if your team grows.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep if you want to take advantage of certain features, but it is worth it, and the templates help a lot. My main gripe is since I like to separate workspaces for different clients, and there is no centralized way to check and all your projects if you separate them like so. I believe you can at least check your own assigned tasks through different workspaces.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Trello could definitely be used for project management, but Clickup had the templates and a more project-management oriented interface, with more granular control to the platform access between me, collaborators and clients.

Jhara

"Fabulous task organizer"

With ClickUp, the amount of emails that are received daily is easily managed and it has also helped me with my tasks and my projects at an affordable price, My experience is positive and I recommend it

Pros

ClickUp is simple and easy to use; It is not overloaded with very specific functions that are only available in some particular cases, I have previously used Asana and appreciate the flexibility that ClickUp offers

Cons

Because there's so much that can be done by clicking and it's so customizable that it can be overwhelming at first so many functions, it can be a bit difficult to navigate and find things. Everything else is great and I have no complaints

Change because I felt more comfortable with ClickUp

Ashleigh

Industry: Writing and Editing

Simple Task Management Made Possible

I love that I can see all my business planning and project management in one place while still have some separation between task types or clients. ClickUp's free plan also offers a generous amount of features when compared to Trello or Asana, which I've used before. ClickUp is prettier than most task management tools I've used while still packing a punch where function is concerned. Great for the minimalist solopreneur who still wants to have systems in place.

Pros

I love the status and lists feature. You can personalize both features to work for you. The templates give a wonderful guideline of how both features can be used, but there is no limit to the creativity, or simplicity you can set in place when customizing your ClickUp experience. You don't have to use all the bells and whistles, but if you do, ClickUp has the functionality for you!

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve. It is only after a video walkthrough from another ClickUp user, that I was able to truly make ClickUp work for me.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I wasn't enjoying the look of Trello anymore so I switched back to Asana, which I used at the beginning of my journey as an entrepreneur. I just couldn't get back into it and felt like my tasks were still all over the place. SO MANY CLICKS!

Shaunak

Best option for your project management needs

This is best option for project management needs, it helps in proper management of task with functionality to comment , mark dependency, make checklist, attach links and docs and much more and this makes it super easy to manage the flow

Pros

Clickup is very efficient in managing the workflow of projects, it also keeps project documents at place to be viewed in team. It consist of sprint wise flow management which is very helpful in agile models. And It also gives best insights of task in form of all kinds of graph

Cons

No such cons, but mobile app is not given functionality to manage timers, In case you miss to start/ stop timer, only web based interface can be used for it.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Because it is far more popular than other products available, 4/ 5 companies use click-up for their business operation Clickup time tracking can be easily integrated into other HRMS Tools for attendance tracking

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Clickup gives more detailed insights of tasks for project management and consist of more automation for flow management

Marco

Seggerimenti sul prodotto

positiva, acquisteremo licenza in ufficio per gestione progetti

Pros

semplice e ben integrato con slack, intuitivo e comodo per gestire i task degli sviluppatori

Cons

il costo è un pò eccessivo rispetto ad altri presenti sul mercato il setup e gestione delle autorizzazioni nel team si può migliorare

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

scelta collettiva con gli altri membri del team, meglio integrato con altri software utilizzati dagli sviluppatori

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

più orientato alla gestione dei task degli sviluppatori, meglio organizzato ed integrato con gli altri strumenti utilizzati dagli sviluppatori

Lakshmi

stashed out other tools just like that with clickup

Overall, it is just love, love, and love only for ClickUp. All the things that I could do with the tool, all the while I save my time.

Pros

I don't use 101 other tools anymore and this is a boon I say. Without ClickUp I had difficulty in collaboration, task management, project workflow all at different tools. but now I don't open 101 tools in my chrome. I simply downloaded the ClickUp pc version and installed it, only to bid goodbye to all the other apps. I am so happy I chose ClickUp because it saves me at least an hour every day in juggling between apps and tools!

Cons

I hate the fact that I couldn't understand the terminologies and what they meant in ClickUp. Although there is onboarding when you are new to the tool, still I had troubles in setting up. Guess that could be an area of improvement.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Difficulty in managing a large number of tasks and clients with notion drove me to choose ClickUp

José

An awesome tool that gets things done

So far it has been a great experience. The business version gives me email capabilities that are super powerful.

Pros

The huge amount of features and the price. ClickUp is coming in strong with its capabilities and at a great price. It took me only days to decide to updgrade.

Cons

The overall UI is not too appealing. I wished to the font was a bit darker to make it look cleaner.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

It simply does not work for me anymore since I am a solo freelancer and their lowest tier is for 3 people. I emailed them about this and the answer I got was that it's just how it is.

Ricardo

A complete set of tools that simplify both personal and team projects

Very positive. Love the synchronization with G Suite Calendar, how easy it is to create tasks, delegate, track, etc.

Pros

Flexibility: ClickUp is really effective at organizing projects ranging from simple lists of tasks to complex endeavours that require the participation of huge teams.

Cons

Document management: I know this is not the main purpose of ClickUp, but the creation of native ClickUp documents is a bit cumbersome. When exporting to PDF, printing or just rearranging tables tends to be a challenge. This negates the simplicity of the other features. Again, a minor hiccup to me as we tend to rely on G Suite for this.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

To-Do is far too simple for more challenging projects

Morhaf

ClickUp: my personal experience

In general it's a very useful software for task management specially during the lockdown and working from home. we keep following up and tracking the team add notes and comments. We completed many projects last year and ClickUp was one of the tools to complete them successfully.

Pros

I like the dashboard in general, it's organized and easy to use, the list on the left of the projects and the dashboard itself, the coloring of each level of the task progress and when I change the view between the list and panels. Other thing the ability to add comments and tags inside the task also add notes and attachments. Also, one of the good features that it shows me my own tasks once I open ClickUp.

Cons

The notifications specially by email as it's spamming my inbox one I have a big number of tasks to do.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

in our company we found ClickUp more easier and functional than Asana, and the main reason we switch to ClickUp that Asana was not available in all the countries that we have offices in there, specially in Mideast

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,330 reviews