All Connecteam Reviews

Karrie

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

November 2022

Connecteam - Easy time clock management and your staff with love it

Fiona

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Response from Connecteam

Sarah, you're amazing :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience. At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :) It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company. Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Replied August 2021

Tamara

Industry: Restaurants

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Tamara, Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for. Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles. We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Replied February 2018

annie

October 2022

Successful and affordable

We have used a number of different document management systems over the years. I've personally tried a number of them, from the very expensive to the very inexpensive. When we recently decided to get a new document management system, we decided to try Connecteam. We've been very happy with the product so far. It's very easy to set up and use, and it's simple to navigate.

Pros

It was the best idea I could have ever had! I've been looking for ways to organize my workflow and Connecteam allows me to do so in a way that is convenient and visual. I can keep track of tasks I need to accomplish, and have the ability to view my project status in a very user friendly way.From one MSP to another, I highly recommend Connecteam.

Cons

I did not encounter a negative situation, in general I evaluate it positively enough.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Annie!

Replied November 2022

Harry

June 2022

Great software would recommend

I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

I felt like it offered the best overall service when i used the free trial

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Harry! It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :) Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :) If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at support@connecteam.com at any time :) Thanks again!

Replied June 2022

Anne

Very friendly help desk

I interacted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], a very friendly man who could answer all my questions with patience

Pros

It works! It's user friendly. I had one question about the software, within 5 minutes I had a great and personal explanation about the job schedular, even though I'm located in the Netherlands. I would very much recommend this app to other (small) businesses. What a great thing to empower small business by making it free of charge.

Cons

So far I haven't come across a negative aspect of the software

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Excel didn't allow me to make a more complex schedule

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Anne! This kind of appreciation really keeps our team going! Thank you :)

Nick

August 2022

Connect team keeps us sane.

Pros

I like that it's a one stop shop, you can keep track of everyone's hours, you can keep track of all the work that needs to be done, you can keep track of where your employees are, it's great for communication amongst your team. Five star app

Cons

There isn't much bad to say about the app. No complaints here.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Clock shark didn't have half the things you can do on connect team.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Nick!

Kirsten

Thank you.

Pros

Customer support is great, ease of use for employee time tracking is helpful.

Cons

Having trouble with permissions on task management.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

It had scheduling functions that competitor didn't have.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Kristen! Being on the Small Business Plan you shouldn't have any limitations on your Task Manager. Can you please email me at chen@connecteam.com with more details? I'll be happy to take a look at that for you :) Thanks! Chen

Khothatso

Great for team communication

Pros

Connecteam is one of the best apps for team communication especially when working remotely. Its interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. It helps in productivity and organizing my work, and track tasks more efficiently. I can recommend it to anyone.

Cons

The app using too much RAM for desktops which I don't like but otherwise I like the software.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Khothatso! We're not sure about using too much RAM on your browser, so feel free to connect with us at support@connecteam.com if you'd like us to take a look at that for you :) Thanks!

Lucas

January 2023

The best freemium option

Pros

It helps small business and is very different from other options, thats a good thing. It also have good UX.

Cons

Compared to other options, does not have a timeoff feature yet and I felt that its very driven to physical environment works

Shanna

Industry: Oil & Energy

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

To have everything in one place. We didn't want our employees having to log into different things all day long, with Connecteam they can clock in, read the newsletter, do a safety training, sign forms for HR, etc. all on one app!

Response from ConnecTeam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Replied February 2020

Rina

Small Business

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

It was easy enough for us to use as a small business without having to get too bogged down with features that are for larger businesses. SUPER easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

The other program was not able to support some of the added features like updates and Chats that we wanted.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Replied April 2021

Sierra

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

I love that this software has the Geo fence so we can rely on more than just the honor system. I like that it will also auto clock out after a certain time frame. The messaging features and the quizzes are an awesome feature especially when you have teams with so many different schedules. The connect team software has made it easy for us to keep all members involved and onboard with everything that's going on.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We use this platform for Payroll distribution however, we ventured out because the time clock never worked and I spent hours fixing technical errors. Every week at least one employee would randomly show a clock in at 12:59 am and clock out at 1 am every day of the pay period. Employees would be denied clocking in and then it would automatically clock them in hours later.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Replied December 2020

Becky

Industry: Utilities

Practical, efficient & cost effective solution

Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

Cons

Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Map screen with employee clock-in locations (owner chose based on this)

Company owner

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback, Becky! We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added! As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future! Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :) Thanks again for your review!

Replied August 2021