• Pros

• "Easy to use, flows and clear path to implementation. "

• "The team provides awesome support, listens to feedback and act on it fast + the interface is clean and easy to use"

• "The ability to streamline production, inventory and invoicing is a huge time saver and really helps with organization. I feel it is a great value for the money that you are spending and it "

• Cons

• "My only issue is that it is slightly expensive for a small company. "

• "While they're super responsive to feature requests, Katana doesn't include an API or Hook."

• "When creating purchase orders, it can generate a Bill in Quickbooks. This is helpful, however I'd love to be able to create a Purchase Order in QB so that I can simply track them all."

Browse Katana Reviews

Gaz from port80

I learned this product by using it; few hints from the online help. I decided on day one to keep it

I can now run my business without spreadsheet hell. I can actually make more product. This is not an exaggeration. I was stressed before using this software. I actually could not work out what I needed to order to satisfy our production demands.

Pros

It answers my questions easily, what purchase orders do I need to make to satisfy the orders I have coming in. What should I work on next and when will it be ready for the customer! I can see delays in deliveries and the effect on production. It manages very complex bill of materials for our vast number of products. and it does so with a user experience that is simple and easy.

Cons

Where there has been anything I didn't like about the software, I chat instantly to the development team and they listen, they come back to me with an instant work around; then in the longer term they have provided updates that fix the problem. They are an adorable bunch of people and really want to make this work for our busy little workshop.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you Gaz for all the support!

Lisa from Gutsy Goodness

Met our needs at beginning, as needs grew Katana team listened and added features

We maintain about 1500-2000 SKUS and all assemblers work at home. Some do different steps, returning work weekly and then having it distributed to the next person. Giving every MO an actual number has kept every bag of parts and supplies organized. We can track who has it, where it's at in the manufacturing process, etc. Even though we have used Katana since January, it's the last 3 months that it's really proven it's value to us. We do not use it for order fulfillment, just in-house manufacturing. But it's allowed us to prep for holiday season from July forward and stay completely organized and efficient. No more "where-did-it-go" or "how-many-have-we-prepped" frantic moments. We began the year knowing we needed a software that "fit" our company's size and our needs. Katana has proven invaluable for our company this year. We are currently doing our first complete inventory and we hope to add these numbers to Katana in 2020 and continue to improve our efficiency.

Pros

The ability to use Resources as a way to assign a specific person to each task so I can see who is working on what step of the manufacturing process and the allotted time they are provided for the task. This year we went from contract labor/paid-per-piece to employees/hourly-wage and Katana has made this a much smoother transition then it could have been. Having both "cost-per-piece" for assembly of items as well as "cost-per-minute" has given us the ability to compare former payment procedures with what to expect per hour from employees.

Cons

There are a variety of tasks that were unable to be done when we began using Katana in January 2019 but I am thrilled to say that most of them have been developed. The developers listen and are very attentive to requests, bug reports, and ideas and so despite the fact that some of the features were not available (exporting reports, importing recipes, bulk print MOs/pick lists, etc.) they have added these and the software continues to grow. The next feature I'd love to see is the ability to have a product photo attached to each product that prints out an image with the MO. Also, we have some items "on hold" (not sent to distribution center yet) and we use Resources to specify ONHOLD-BIN221 etc. to know the status of any particular SKU completed. We'd prefer not to use different locations, but rather have the ability to add a couple more "status" options. Either a misc or a custom. For now, everything on hold gets marked BLOCKED status and then the Resource is used to say it's on hold in whatever bin.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied February 2020

Thank you for very thorough feedback! Love to have you growing with us!

Danielle from Dawson Knives LLC

Helped Us Take Our Business to the Next Level

Pros

Clean interface, well organized and thought out and modern in its features. Integrates well with lots of other software I use, including Quickbooks and Shopify. Customer service is absolutely top notch, and the tutorials are very helpful.

Cons

If you have zero experience with MRPs like I did, it may take you a little while to figure everything out. But the customer service team really goes above and beyond to answer any questions and walk you through anything you're having issues with. If there was one feature I wish was available that is not currently, it's barcode scanner integration. That would make updating my inventory and adding new knives to inventory much easier.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review and support! We are surely working on enabling barcode scanning soon.

I dont understand all the great reviews

Pros

The interface is intuitive. The pricing seems okay.

Cons

This software is seriously lacking features. For all those who wrote reviews saying they love the software, I want to know what industry they work in and how they use the app. It doesnt offer very basic features. You can't bulk edit, you literally need to upload an excel sheet if you want to change several products. There are no images for your products. How does it not support images? This is basic database stuff. And currently, you can only manufacture items from one location! Who's rating this software as great?!

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

As a fast growing software, we understand the concerns you have with Katana. At our current development speed, all of the mentioned lacking features are made available by the end of this year. Hope you will give us another chance!

Andrew from Elektra Coatings LTD

Industry: Chemicals

A nessecary tool

Mainly we have had a good experience, the system is updated to try and make it fit every company model. It has helped me monitor our business and stock levels closely, you just have to make sure it is kept up to date so that it accurately reflects your current stock levels.

Pros

Helps keep track of work stock if used correctly. Updated regulary. We had an issue where there was not enough decimal places for us to input our formulas, we raised this issue and within a month it was fixed. Allows me to quickly find out a customers purchasing history and the percentage profit made per product

Cons

My only issue is that it is slightly expensive for a small company.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied February 2020

Julie from Garden Path Homemade Soap

Easy to use, helps tremendously with inventory management.

Inventory management, orders, sales, everything in general.

Pros

The dashboard is simple to understand and use. It makes purchases, sells, orders so much easier to manage. The team behind Katana is exceptional. They are quick to answer and always ready to help. Integration from shopify was easy.

Cons

The length of time it took to setup in the beginning because the app was lacking a unit conversion which they have since fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Katana

Easier integration and communication.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

THank you for the feedback and happy to hear Katana has made business-life so much more easier for you!

Zach from Cursed Crypt

Incredible product and support

Pros

We tried several ERP systems for our manufacturing business without a lot of luck. Katana, without question, is one of the best and more affordable options we've come across. Coupled with their incredible support, we wouldn't recommend anything else.

Cons

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review! We will be working on opening an API very soon.

Zach from Dutton Brown Design

Great Value for Small Manufacturing Businesses

The overall experience has been a positive one. It does well what is promised, and the support team is helpful while also listening to feedback for future improvements.

Pros

The price makes Katana most attractive. It is also intuitive to set up and use. Katana also provided helpful onboarding assistance.

Cons

The software is a bit limited with respect to features for or customization of PO's.

Reasons for Choosing Katana

Price and ease of onboarding.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for reviewing Katana!

Winston from CT Lab(Pty)

Katana

Katana have changed how we look at our stock management as well as our manufacturing. A lot of the small important things were neglected in the past like wastage management. We can know give the subcontractor near accurate qty's and amounts of what was wasted on a batch. Overall visibillity of the stock as well as the manufacturing process have improved. We are very happy with the overall functionality of Katana.

Pros

The fact that Katana is always available and so easy to navigate with saves time. Our requests for new features like back order handling, serial number tracking and multi currency and warehousing some of them already implemented and some coming soon. The fact that we response fairly quickly on questions that we have submitted.

Cons

It was probably moving over from a well known package like Pastel Evolution to something not familiar to me; but the transition was seamless.

Reasons for Choosing Katana

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Happy to hear your feedback and that the transition has gone well!

Paddy from Enibas

Great software with an amazing user interface

Pros

- User interface - Ease of use - Set up was straight forward

Cons

- Lacking a few features but they are expanding and often adding new features

Reasons for Choosing Katana

In the end it was the software that stood out, having done a demo with Fred we were satisfied with everything.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review. And, indeed, we are on weekly basis adding new features :)

ELLOWYN from Foxen Canyon Soap Company

Great choice for small manufacturer

I tried several different MRPs before settling with Katana. Some were too clunky, others too expensive, complicated and elaborate. I felt a bit like Goldilocks. Katana was just right. Reasonably priced. Integrating with Quickbooks and Shopify was simple and efficient. The set up was fast. I no longer have to duplicate data entry onto multiple systems. This saves me times and I don't lose track of orders or inventory. I especially like the instant chat feature with their customer service reps. I can leave a quick message or screenshot of a problem and within a day or so, I have a response back and my problem resolved. No need to hire an expensive consultant, anyone could set up Katana and run it.

Pros

Very simple user-interface Was able to set it up quickly and efficiently Continual feature upgrades Simple integration with Shopify & QuickBooks Very responsive customer service Detailed, but not overwhelming

Cons

The upload from Excel was clunky and not helpful. It was faster to just enter in the data directly. There are features I look forward to having but that are not currently available. I know their team will be releasing them in the next year.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Chris from Aztech Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Most affordable MRP system for small manufacturers

Katana has been extremely responsive with receiving feedback on the product and working in product improvements based on that feedback. There have already been multiple issues I had with the product early on that they have reacted to feedback on and implemented changes. Great customer service.

Pros

I love the value. We were stuck using excel to manage our inventory for a long time because there were no affordable options until Katana came along. I am able to maintain accurate stock levels much more easily now.

Cons

There are a few minor inconveniences that are small time wasters. One example is not being able to shift/ctrl click multiple items and drag them around as a group when reorganizing priority rank of manufacturing orders. Since we have multilevel subassemblies I spend more time dragging around manufacturing orders to organize the order I want them completed in and I could save some time if I could drag items around as a group.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Chris, thank you for sharing your experience with Katana!

Brandon from Master Plan Industries LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Perfect for where we're at right now

We chose Katana after trying out a couple different MRP's which were either overly complex, over-priced, or didn't fit our needs. We've stuck with Katana based on it's ease-of-use, intuitive design, and delivery of everything we need it to do.

Pros

It's great to be able to log in on any computer without having to install software, and it's done an amazing job of keeping our inventory tidy and up-to-date. The Purchase Order generator has also made us look very professional to our suppliers. The integration with Shopify is also a huge plus to us as it prevents us from having to manually transfer Shopify orders and automatically removes all parts from the BOM from our inventory. Highly recommended!

Cons

There aren't many, if any things we've come up against yet that Katana didn't support.

Reasons for Choosing Katana

We tried the 14-day trial of Katana while still paying for Odoo and were able to get everything set up in the time it took to solve a single problem with Odoo. We immediately made the switch after that.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied February 2020

Shawn from Caesar Squeezers

Inventory and Sales Simplified

Excellent. Everything about using Katana has been great. The team there walked me through the product and helped me set it up. They answer questions quickly and personally. The product is as-described and thoroughly game-changing for my business. There is strong value, we have much less waste and mistakes in our ordering now.

Pros

I love the deep inventory tracking and that it feels like a modern app. Inventory software is typically painful to use, and Katana is a breeze. I love that Shopify sales are automatically imported and function live with Shopify, so when you fulfil an order in Shopify it automatically fulfils it in Katana. The Quickbooks integration makes generating invoices simple. You only have to do things once when you use Katana, there's no need to fill in the same info in different services over and over. Tracking inventory in Katana in multiple locations, and being able to include the ingredients of each product in the tracking is also a plus.

Cons

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear your feedback on Katana! Let's keep on growing together!

Kyle from Range Leather Co.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Streamline Any Business With KATANA

The customer service is honestly the best customer service I have ever experienced. They are quick to respond, clear at explaining, very knowledgeable of the software, and great to work with. Rep even made me videos walking me through the parts of the process that were hanging me up.

Pros

Cons

There is quite a bit of setup to get everything up and running and everything really functions together. This is not Katana's fault and they really have made it easy. Once everything (materials, products, production recipes) are set up, it runs like a charm.

Reasons for Choosing Katana

I didn't know I needed it until I saw all the features that it provided.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

David from Trekano Lifestyle Autofit

Katana for manufacturing

Lots of potential Katana, it a emerging system sure it doesn't have the xero integration in play atm but like my own business Katana is also growing so I like that I have partner with a operating system that going through similar growing pains as we are. if you have a manufacturing process you wish to have better control of I recommend exploring this system.

Pros

I have been operating my business using excel, xero, monday.com and email. After searching for a system that could centralise my focus I came across Katana which in essence consolidates all the previous mentioned systems into one interface which saves me a tonne of time. secondly the customer support, I have had a lengthy skype call with Hannes who is a founder of Katana where by he provided a demo session of how the software will be suitable for my business needs. I really valued to the bespoke service which ensured I got off to the right start.

Cons

The intergration to Xero is in development but this has been the most noteable con to date, that said Katana is working on this and it should be available shortly

tick all boxes for us.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied November 2019

Thank you David for sharing your experience we are happy to grow with you!

Lucille from Venupia R&D LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

A must for any manufacturing startup

Katana has been an absolute game changer for our cosmetics manufacturing business. Prior to this, we were using an inventory management system more suited to home crafters. It was woefully inadequate for our needs, but traditional MPR software was too complicated and expensive. Katana offers the perfect balance between powerful, seamless tracking and a user-friendly interface. It saves us hours of planning time each week and has greatly reduced errors. There's no way we'd be able to scale our quickly-growing business without this software.

Pros

Intuitive, user-friendly interface and powerful, seamless inventory tracking.

Cons

We don't like the per-user pricing model.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for showing the love!

Alexander from Hart Print Inc.

Industry: Printing

Perfect choice for small manufacturing company

We are a starting up printing company which has been looking for a fast learning curve solution to manage our manufacturing and supply chain data. Katana turned out to be a perfect match for us.

Pros

+ Simplicity. Probably most intuitive specialized software I've used. + Price structure. Very affordable for us. + Customer support.

Cons

- Lack of some "nice to have features". But, it's another side of simplicity and affordability, right?

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with Katana!

Alejandro from Caballero Wear

The software we've been searching for!

Katana makes it easy to take our manufacturing to a new level by adding structure that will end up saving time and ultimately saving money.

Pros

Easy to use, flows and clear path to implementation.

Cons

Would like to see Multi-languages and currency options.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied October 2019

Valentina from Dulceria Aztlan Limitada

Katana

It's been really helpful to keep track of our production and inventory. Once was very useful to check out margins considering operation, but this info got confused at some point, so we are trying to resolve it so we can once again trust what appears on the software.

Pros

It's really easy to setup and use. It gives you just the right information about your products and the automatization of any changes you make in processes is very useful and convenient.

Cons

I've encounter a lot of bugs that are quickly fixed, but interfere with projects and daily work. The margins and costs info is a little untrustworthy and hard to read when looking for errors. The software doesn't consider quantity of people actually making the production, only hours, so if we work with extra hands is really hard to setup time lines for our weekly throughout.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I can assure we are constantly working on having less errors on daily basis!

colm from skelligs chocolate

MRP for sme's

This software has been a great leap forward for us from an excel based system and it is easy to use. using this system (< 6 months, Jan 2020) we have already seen improvements in planning production, stock control and costings.

Pros

The Katana MRP interface is very easy to use and the steps are logical with help integrated into each section. The access to the knowledge base is good and the support team are efficient.

Cons

This is a relatively new software system (a couple of years old) and it is still rolling out new features, so my only (minor) point is that they don't have every aspect I need for my business and the cost for extra users is a little higher than I would have liked.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review! Indeed, we are rolling out new features on weekly basis and closing the gap between Katana and perfection.

Robert from Krystalshield & Shield Chemicals

Industry: Chemicals

Easy To Use

Before Katana we had our inventory and orders etc in different spreadsheets and systems. we where always miscalculating what stock we had and had to double and some times triple entry on all. we discovered Katana and now its all in the one system that is easy to use.

Pros

it is very simple to use and helpful to have all the information in the one spot

Cons

i cannot think of anything that i did not like

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the feedback and kind words!

Justin from Parting Stone

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Katana

Pros

Ease of use with material inventory and production task management.

Cons

Katana pulls order information from Shopify, and the info as it appears in Katana is always rearranged and never in the same order.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review! Regarding Shopify orders appearance - just wanted to let you know we are working to improve the user experience on this!

Robert from Yoggiebear Limited

Katana

Workflow was a problem for us as was keeping track of raw materials - Katana solved both of these on day one!

Pros

The ease of setup to a non-ERP user was great and support team always willing to help

Cons

Minor enhancements like customising documents produced and report Paramus/filters neon saved

Reasons for Choosing Katana

Ease of use and user interface

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Laszlo from Scolia Technologies Kft

User friendly inventory and manufacturing management solution for small companies

Pros

The best thing about Katana is that you can follow the whole process of manufacturing. We have tried many similar softwares but they usually lack some crucial components in the manufacturing pipeline. The user interface is extremely easy to use, and their customer support is extraordinary, too.

Cons

It is quite costly, but it is definitely worth the price.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We always try to provide more value for money and Katana's features keep evolving in time to make an even better impact on your manufacturing and inventory operations.

Christopher from Grandwork Tools

Industry: Machinery

Katana is Such a Relief

Over the last eight years, I have used a series of inventory programs for my small manufacturing and sales business. It takes a lot to migrate to a new platform and each move was an improvement. But Katana, finally, is exactly what I need. Intuitive, no bells and whistles I don't need, one of my best assets! And the support has been knowledgeable, personable, and available!!

Pros

Structures me into best practices with a logical and functional setup. Integrates well with both Shopify and Quickbooks.

Cons

I was initially challenged by the new sytem's learning curve.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the reviews and happy to hear we have grown together!

Tim from Loch Effects

Sell what you make

Helps us manage our complicated manufacturing and synch into Shopify to easily manage order fulfilment.

Pros

Good setup for small manufacturers who sell what they make on Shopify. Easy to use and they are always improving functionality. Great support.

Cons

Poor batch controls at first but they have addressed that mostly.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding the batch controls - it's coming very soon!

Jennifer from Holley and Sage LLC

Loving it so far

It's really helped me run my business and the team is very helpful with any questions and concerns.

Pros

I am able to organize the production of my "made to order" orders. I used to just use excel sheets and this is so much easier to use and manage since it imports the orders from shopify!

Cons

It's still new so there are some features that are little hard to use and some features I wish it had that it doesn't

Response from Katana MRP

Replied October 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are trying to do the most to get you up and running + keep supporting you all the way through your journey with Katana.

Charmayne from Evergreen Telemetry

As Described, Easy to Use

Pros

Product is as described, mostly. Easy to use. Has made a big difference in sorting orders and tracking inventory. Reasonably priced for a small business. There is a lot to the software program, and we are still learning, but customer service is always available to assist in answering any questions, and so far each employee that has used it, agrees that it is easy to navigate through.

Cons

Lacking a few features but they are expanding and often adding new features.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied February 2020

THank you for the support!

Henri from Sports Media ZA

Overall great experience with Katana - Available features still need some work but great app overall

Supper easy Material and Production planning for our workshop

Pros

Very User-friendly and great customer support. The team are clearly hungry to add features and are always willing to listen to user feedback. Gives great Manufacturing planning at a fraction of the cost and complexity of large ERP's

Cons

Feature list still needs maturing - especially ability to draw reports, and interface the system with real-world workflows (Example - Ability to export lists, or print MO's)

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with Katana!

Philippe from Mood Collection SA

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Katana does the job

With Katana, I could implement all our very special "recipes" we use to create our products as well as easily manage our inventory of raw materials as well as finished goods. The integration is seamless with Shopify, which is what we needed. Very good product!!

Pros

All the features I need to manage our manufacturing and inventory for our Shopify stores is in this app ! Easy to use.

Cons

It is a bit slow at times and the creation of product recipes is a lengthy process.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied January 2020

Roberto Maurizio from PRIYATECH SRL

Katana Mrp is an excellent platform for managing our company warehouse.

Thanks to Katana I can always manage the materials and products of my warehouse in the best way and keep the purchases and sales under control.

Pros

It is easy to learn and to use and in case of need the support is always ready to solve any problem. Absolutely recommended.

Cons

It is a young project and therefore some features are to be implemented, but there are no shortcomings that make the platform unusable.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the journey to grow together! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Every small manufacturer should give it a try!

Katana brought the long-awaited structure to my small manufacturing business. I have not missed a delivery deadline since!

Pros

The features that I really like about KATANA: -A good inventory control -Visual production schedule -Automated re-order points -Great customer support

Cons

I can't say that there were any big cons for me. ;)

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Happy to read that you have gained so much from using Katana! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Great piece of software, perfect for small-medium size businesses actually producing stuff

lot of time saved, and organizational headaches removed

Pros

Cons

Some features are still missing but are due to be released in the coming weeks. But even as it is right now it's already above other offerings.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback and journey with Katana!

Sara from The Nude Alchemist

Wish we had discovered Katana sooner!

Great for stock and inventory management, we are not running out of things now that everything is logged into Katana.

Pros

It has helped our business dramatically with speed and efficiency, increasing workflow.

Cons

That you have to pay extra to add more users.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Sara, thank you for the great feedback!

helps you keep your business ahead of the game

It has taken burden away for me that i didn't even realize i had. My confidence in succeeding is high instead of low

Pros

I am shocked at how easy this software was to setup and use, It has been a blessing for taking care of inventory which i was my biggest headache.

Cons

I'm a little slow with technology, so it took me a little longer than most to get the hang of despite it's ease of use.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you a lot and glad to see you have benefitted from our easy onboarding!

Steve from Pure Display Ltd

Industry: Plastics

Small business production

Very helpful customer service. Could use more features, which I'm told are in development.

Pros

Helps organise inventory, BOM and production.

Cons

Don't not have enough integration options.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the support!

Fergus from Hinba

Fantasic

excellent

Pros

easy to use sync great with all my apps very helpful customer support

Cons

price increase some minor issues with woocommerce

Response from Katana MRP

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!

Israel from Brewmstick Coffee Company

Amazing Product, Solid Support Team

Pros

Katana has been an important integration for streamlining our business processes from purchase orders to manufacturing and inventory. The support team provides prompt responses and work to integrate requests as best as possible.

Cons

Katana is always integrating more requests each day. One of the things we await is the ability to update our accounting software with inventory from raw to finished goods.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

ARTURO from DYSA

Katana ERP is one easy way to go to help with supply chain issues and also, an affordable option!

Save time on supply chain management

Pros

The ease of use, the cloud service, the different areas and stuff I can work with related to my supply chain needs (such as the manufacture and supply modules) and the client support

Cons

Current lack of export Excel documents and that we can't mass modify elements. I think that also, Quickbooks will be a nice integration and that spanish language may be handy, in the future.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for growing with us!

Liis from Holini

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Jen from Pads 4 Labs

Katana MRP is enabling us to manage inventory and the manufacturing process more successfully.

Pros

Katana MRP is very user friendly - the visual appearance and layout make it easy to navigate and the Knowledge Base provides clear explanations and help. Customer rep and his team are very responsive to our needs and questions.

Cons

Only being able to use a single currency is difficult for us, as we really need to use GBP, USD and Euros.

Response from Katana MRP

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback!