Browse Bubble Reviews

Andrew from PAK7 International

Bubble: Versatile, Easy to get the hang of, with helpful pre-built templates

Overall I found this simple and yet powerful to use. It was impressive what we could do with the system. In fact we chose to develop the system we wanted vs. buying into a fully-pre-built sass application that would have cost us lots more per month. I think it has been a good investment.

Pros

In a few months we were able to design and implement a freelancer marketplace with user management, signups, password management, workflows etc. We had no prior experience of the product and yet it was easy to grasp the concepts and start building things in a matter of minutes. The process was made easier by virtue of an app marketplace where we could purchase a template that did some/or most of what we wanted. From there it was straightforward to customise it to be the way we wanted it. If we'd kept it the same we could probably have launched in a matter of days, but we wanted to make some changes to suit our needs. It was surprising to me just how versatile a development environment this is. Sometimes these no-code environments can restrict you by making you follow their model - but Bubble seems to have a lot of functionality without making it mind-bogglingly complicated. I suspect you can make almost any kind of website or web application you want with this tool.

Cons

The responsive page design is a bit hard to get your head around at first, and sometimes you get slightly erratic results. I believe they are making some improvements to this in a coming release, but it is useable even now.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for your review; we're glad to hear that you've been able to build your app with Bubble! We are indeed working on a revamp of our Responsive engine, and are hoping to get that live to users soon. :)

Marcus from SiteSupply

Industry: Building Materials

Bubble is amazing

Incredible

Pros

Deploy applications and test your mvp in a matter of weeks at minimal cost. Scale a viable solution to production in a click and run your app without the overhead of a dev team.

Cons

Responsiveness can be a burden at times, but if you think out your build before hand (mobile vs. desktop) it's definitely workable.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Bubble is easier to use and faster to build.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

It's too easy to build in Bubble and test MVP then scale solution to market.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Marcus, Thanks for your kind review! Our team is actually working on revamping our responsive editor to make it more intuitive, and we hope that will resolve some of the issues our users have previously reported with the engine. We look forward to seeing what you build!

Danielle from deelee consulting

My favorite tool

We built our whole rapide.ly service with this app, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

Bubble is a wonderful and very complete webapp building service without being a coder. You can build virtually anything with it and the many plugins that allow you to diversify your app. Their support is very good and the community is exceptionally helpful.

Cons

It takes a little time to understand, but honestly that's true of any complex software. It used to be a little slow, but seems to be greatly improved lately.

The database capabilities

Santosh from Offer It Right

Entire Product pages & database disappeared before my product launch

Never depend on it for a full-fledged application. It's only good for hobby projects or MVPs to show it to an investor. I lost 6 months of valuable time trying to learn the platform and build a real-world application. One fine day opened to an empty project with at least 40 pages missing. Bubble acknowledged that there was a glitch but unfortunately couldn't explain or provide me with any resolution. They did mention that FREE users have limited backups. So if you care about your application, better start with a paid plan and keep praying to God every day that your data should be safe.

Pros

Well, it's cheap and free, to begin with. That's about the only Pros I can think of. But like all free software, it comes with a lot of limitations.

Cons

Absolutely zero control over your code and data. You cannot export any part of your product. Everything is hosted on their platform. They provide only 12-hour backups for a FREE plan. So if any glitch happens from their side, you will completely lose everything and nothing can be recovered. A huge learning curve exists. So, if you are a non-coder wanting to build a working app, get ready to spend at least a few months to build a decent prototype. Designing responsive pages can be nothing short of a nightmare.

Samuel from Zonneo

Simply the best No-code tool and customer service on earth...

My experience with Bubble could not be better. On top of the software which is probably the best on the market, the customer service is just amazing. They answer quickly, they provide detailed answers and they are nice.

Pros

I'm not a developer and I developed a complex APP on my own. I said it all. Bubble simply changes entrepreneurs' lives.

Cons

For me Bubble does not have cons but I must answer to that question. If you have no clue about coding, maybe it takes some time to understand how to use the software. Once you know how to use it, the possibilities you've got to create an APP are ilimited

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Goodbarber could not provide an in-purchase functionnality which was key for my project

Response from Bubble Group

Replied September 2021

Hey there! We so appreciate your thoughts and are thrilled to hear you're enjoying Bubble. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way as you build and best of luck!

Jay from MindForApps

Freedom and speed of flexibility

It is one of the most useful tools that me and my team have been using for the past couple of years. Each year, we see improvements and new features coming in. We feel that this is a great sign of people putting a lot of the hearts and minds into providing their users with possibilities.

Pros

Easy to use/Intuitive Collaborative Fast Tons of tutorials Helpful Comunity

Cons

Sometimes we see that the loading time could be improved Professional Animations

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Outdated, hard to configure without programmers help.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review! Our hearts and minds are definitely set on improving the platform, and we're hiring more and more people to help us do this. Loading time is certainly something we have an eye on improving; if you're encountering this live in one of your apps, please do email us at support@bubble.io so that we can assist!

Bubble is an amazing low-code platform

Amazing -- we've built web apps, browser extensions, mobile apps, etc.

Pros

Bubble is one of the most advanced low-code platforms on the market today -- far and away as compared to almost any other low-code development platform. One key reason is that it is about the only low-code platform that permits the easy drop-in of other APIs -- specifically, to directly permit end users to OAuth to their other apps instead of having to route through Zapier and other integration platforms.

Cons

The database designer format is unnecessarily complicated -- wish it was much closer to the DB design tool that is used by knack.com

Raimundo from Escri

Put simply, this is the future

Super good, it has allowed me to build a startup from zero.

Pros

Bubble is easy to learn and use, even if don't have any coding skills or knowledge. This customer support is super good and fast. Design and functionalities is notoriously customer/user-centered.

Cons

I'd like to have it on a Spanish version.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Bubble is the most complete option in the market.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Bubble is way more complete and robust, for basically the same money.

Grant from Bridgebuild.tech

Saves Tons of Time Once You Learn the Software

Bubble has given me a legitimate platform and business. I have produced MVPs and products that are actually going into the real world to sell in 1/4th of the time it takes custom developers.

Pros

This software has legitimately helped me save multiple business owners thousands of dollars. I can deliver to them an actual data-passing real app that they can go test in the marketplace without wasting thousands on custom code way too early.

Cons

The responsive settings, even after learning exactly how they work, still feel less than optimal and do on occasion prevent me from building sites for some people. If that were ironed out, I would build everything I could on Bubble.

Jason from NOBS INC.

The Development tool for the Everyday Entrepreneur

Pros

I have done a ton of research, and maybe I am missing something; but as far as I could find there is not a web app development platform like Bubble anywhere. It is so pliable to even the most sophisticated needs of use.

Cons

There is a big learning curve, this is not your typical cut and paste web builder; but rightfully so the functionality Bubble offers is so complex that a typical cut and paste builder would never be able to handle what Bubble does.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Other builders do not provide what I need to get the job done for functionality.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for your review; we're thrilled to hear that you've discovered the flexibility that Bubble has to offer! We pride ourselves on being open-ended and allowing our users to build whatever they need.

Fuh from Flaxzone

Easiest and most power drag and drop tool

I am building a social media platform that will help youths in my country get easy and reliable access to mentor. So far so good.

Pros

I like the fact that the product is easy to use. Just about 6 months ago I didn't how to use bubble. But with the help of online videos and the bubble forum, I can say I'm a good nocode developer. Compared to learning code from scratch.

Cons

The only thing I wish was available was an option for a free trial. So users can test thier MVP before paying for the service. Right now the current test version of my app has watermarks which makes the UI look messy.

Diogo from Socialized.pt

Best no-code platform so far

Fantastic so far, i made thing that i didn´t think that i capable off without knowing how to code.

Pros

Easy to learn for a non-developer as I am.

Cons

API Integration is friendly for people who has done it before, for starters they still have to learn about it.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Outsystems is very expensive for my company size

Andriy from UPTech Team

Perfect No-code tool for web apps

I like it a lot, used for several projects already, and always achieved great results!

Pros

Bubble has a powerful UI builder, and advanced workflow mechanism. Together with tons of templates and plugins, it allows you to create almost any web app, all without code!

Cons

The UI editor can be hard to use sometimes, especially for the Repeating group, for example. But overall it's ok.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for your review; we really appreciate your kind words about Bubble!

Romain from Ongoing project

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool to fast implement ideas and test some new ideas

Awesome interface, great community with lots of videos to help. I might do some to help back. When I got blocked for some stupid reasons, the support helped me in a very kind way (i've got the personal plan 29$/month).

Pros

Fast implementation, really great support, very good energy comes from that.

Cons

You have to let aside your previous dev logic and understand new way to implement. It's not a weakness, just something you have to go through, like first wave when you go surfing.

Alexis from Alexis Zrimec s.p.

Bubble has it all for growing from a begginer to expert in building a SaaS

I became independent from professional coders in building prototypes and MVPs - to build, test, learn, rebuild without need to explain in to anyone but my users... There’s no need to say more.

Pros

- power of expression - speed of development

Cons

- gets expensive with growth - difficult to document the product

Power and flexibility

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Bubble is much more powerful

Raheem from Patronecs

Web Development

my overall experience is good and productive using bubble.io

Pros

It is very easy to use people with now It background can develop simple use cases using bubble

Cons

All features should be in the free version for a month and there should be plugins for web app to mobile app conversion as there are 3rd party plugins available for this case

Marc from Veeqo

Great way to test out working solutions and ideas

Having a tool like bubble is really great. There are only a few occasions where it hasn't been possible to use bubble but most of the time it's my go to tool for real life prototyping. Although there is no real support from Bubble themselves, there's a forum where you'll most likely find the answer to your problem. The forums search isn't great so i've found it's best to use Google to search the site. The UI isn't amazing but if you're used to wireframing tools such as Moqup then you'll get to grips with this pretty quickly

Pros

Bubble allows me as a Product Manager to prototype working solutions that we can test with real users, without the need of a developer. This helps get feedback early on before we have racked up expensive development costs. The learning curve is steep, but once you've got the hang of how to work with Bubble most things can be prototyped with it. We're able to create new feature ideas that can connect to our main app. Existing users of our app can easily log into the prototype and start using the new feature. They're able to provide us feedback right away.

Cons

One of the limitations of Bubble is that the API Connector can't handle API Responses that contain nested arrays. This means we're unable to use Bubble when working with large data sets or to display graphs when using these types of API responses. Additionally the process of having to use API Workflows to save items to separate lines in the database can be a bit tricky. As we're not using this app on a daily basis it takes some time to refresh your memory on how to do this correctly. Also don't expect 100% accuracy in saving data to the database using this method. It sometimes misses out some of rows in the table, which can cause problems if you need a prototype that is completely flawless.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

At the time there wasn't any other tool out there similar to bubble. However, I'm aware that a newcomer called Adalo is available. I've tried this, however I returned back to Bubble as Adalo offered no API Connector, which is crucial for us to create functioning prototypes. However, having spoken to the founder of Adalo, I understand that the beta for this feature is coming soon.

Steve from Nova Blue Technologies

Bubble ROCKS

I wanted to build a system that enabled my clients to have a single-port-of-call for cybersecurity risk management, including dashboarding, activity generation and articulation, etc.

Pros

I love the fact that Bubble has HUGELY reduced the barriers to entry of powerful web application development.

Cons

I'd like MFA to be available at lower paid tiers.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

It was the system with the greatest degree of flexibility whilst still being not-too-complex. The Bubble community is also awesome -- the Youtube videos alone are an immense source of information...

Norbert from Polibri Group

Strong foundation to build a future

Fantastic. Is that ok?

Pros

Personally, I like that while it is a visual coding platform we have a lot of freedom in how we do things. Both from a programming or visual perspective and I really hope they don't change that. The more we can do and adjust the smallest details the better it will get.

Cons

The responsive part. That needs to improve a lot but I know they are aware of this.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

For every aspect, practicality, ease and price. All of them.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review! Absolutely hear you on the responsive engine a new version is coming soon. The open-endedness and freedom of the platform is one of the things we love the most, that you can adapt Bubble to support whatever your idea is. No plans to change that anytime soon!

Xorla from DRIAN Ghana

Your app would be so much better than you had originally imagined when you set out to create it

Bubble actually made me drastically improve my app and the services for which I was developing it. The setup of the workflow gets you thinking about every single aap process and how it may be better configured.

Pros

The layout of the app makes is quite convenient and makes navigation during the development process very optimal.

Cons

They could perhaps do more to allow users to customize and save chains of workflow processes into one file and make them easily repeatable

Alex from Atlas Project

Bubble is almost allmighty, just needs a more complex conditional logic for workflows :)

We are creating a web app for libraries, for managing and access recourses. Part of this involves transferring or communicating (with API) information from our current internal business application (based on Filemaker). We were trying even to replace part (if not all) of this internal app into Bubble, because of all the powerful things previously mentioned, but the lack of complex logic/expressions also mentioned, forces us to resign for now and keep developing both application environments (communicated via API) and duplicating data, which makes it much more difficult and inefficient than a single environment.

Pros

1) Design flexibility: the freedom of working with a blank space, which requires probably more time investment and craft building in both design and workflows, but allows a lot of flexibility and almost limitless possibilities. 2) Data relationship: the logic of the database, where instead of relations between tables, it works with fields as objects to access records in other tables. In the beginning, was hard to get used but once I got it, it is just a superpowerful logic. 3) Privacy/access settings: the privacy rules, workflows and hiding properties which combined allows making parts of the app and database public or private for specific users, and therefore for public webs, internal apps, customers apps.

Cons

It’s major achilles heel for me is the expression system, both for allowing more complex logic and better expression editor (right now is a mess editing an existing dynamic expression). Implement a good condicional logic (case, if) along with internal expression variables (let) would allow making almost anything. This is really a huge thing, it is difficult to describe how this impacts or may impact an app, the complex logic and expressions (complex conditional expressions, better editing, variables) is the 50% of a complex real application. Improving this, would make Bubble a fantasy, a total killer solution.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

We were and still are working with Filemaker, we have been developing our business software with it. Few years ago we started looking for alternative for web app (Filemaker is very limited on that), then we discover Bubble and Wappler. We tried Wappler as we prefer an app that builds free/open code, to no depend on the platform in long term, but find it Wappler very difficult to start, much more focused for programmers. We tried Buildr a few weeks ago, but the workplace seems also too big to even catch and understand. As we were discovering the power of Bubble during these 2 years, we were thinking even to replace Filemaker (our business solution is built on it), but because the complex conditional logic and process we need, we found that part impossible to reach with Bubble for now.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied September 2021

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying being a Bubble user. Our team is constantly working towards improving the expression system, so we really value your feedback on that front. I've actually gone ahead and submitted your suggestions to our Product team for their consideration as we continue to grow and improve our platform. Thank you for your feedback and kind words - we look forward to seeing what you build with Bubble!

Steve from Bespoke Data Ltd

For "no code" development, Bubble is hard to beat

In the past year I have built a complete new startup from the ground up exclusively in Bubble and have also built another client solution to replace their FileMaker Pro system and now have two more clients looking to do the same. Bubble allows for very speedy prototyping and development, and clients love this. It is especially useful being able to show live changes whilst in calls with little or no delay. Although this can work against me as some clients then believe everything is as easy and quick to do!

Pros

The community is very active, friendly and helpful. Training material is in good supply with some excellent tutors.

Cons

Performance and limitations on features within different pricing tiers can out-price it for some projects. Plugins are unreliable and easily broken, unless "Built by Bubble", ruling out many very promising and useful third-party offerings.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

FileMaker offer a click-n-go web feature named WebDirect, but each connection requires a paid license. It is also very limited in UI design terms, however the backend database and processing is far ahead of Bubble currently. Essentially, for the projects I am working on right now, Bubble was a better fit as they're either public-facing solutions or benefit from lower annual costs for internal user connections. It also allows for easy public vs internal use case purposes.

Alexandra from Taccato

Bubble enabled my startup to some to life with 2 deployed versions in less than 6 months!

We started our online music school by sending zoom links to our users. Then we started coming up with features to create an experience where it feels like our users belong to an online music school and where we can be with them every step of the way. We are two musicians / business co-founders, one of us learned ux/ui and the other learned how to use bubble and we made [SENSITIVE CONTENT] happen thanks to you!

Pros

Bubble’s documentation and forum were of extreme help. I haven’t encountered any issue that I wasn’t able to find online. From a non developer perspective, when you put in the effort to understand how it works and how you should use it you’ll see how enabling and powerful it is. We built our whole beta version online music school [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on it!

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was responsiveness and changing the height of elements within pages and groups. Some helpful improvements would be: - more settings to change in responsiveness view - quick tips for commonly faced problems in responsiveness (related to height) automatically diagnosed. So for example if an element that in the editor covers the whole page but when the page size changes this element will not be covering the whole page because of a group or something you can suggest how to fix it.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hi Alexandra, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you and your cofounder were able to get your school's app built with Bubble. :)

William from Cyfun Media

Absolutely love building solutions in this product

Extremely pleased would be interested in demoing some of the things I have built for you

Pros

Extremely easy and very intuitive, also combined with the bdk native functionality literally almost nothing you can't create

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say about bubble

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Ease of API integration and REAL no code solution, unlike many others that claim no code, I have design and computer science degrees and it for me is a perfect environment to achieve what used to take months/years to develop, and cross platform, and even native using bdk native! I am doing push alerts and more from native enviroments, built several complex social platforms/apps and also the template that zeroqode and bubble provide are also a spectacular solution to start from as opposed to from scratch!

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello William, Thanks so much for your review; we really appreciate your kind words about our platform! If you'd like to share your application with us, please do reach out to support@bubble.io and we'd be happy to put you in touch with our Growth team.

The No-Code is eating the digital world

Bubble gives me an opportunity to build anything without knowing how to code, so I have built some good stuff with it like menus app for restaurant, applied some automation on my workflow. But always there's something needed to fix because some APIs and integrations must be updated.

Pros

The concept that there's no need to know how to code to build full functional apps

Cons

The latency. Whenever I built an app with bubble I find out that the other solution (build with real programmers) in market is faster.

Pricing

The range of integrations

Mike from Jojn

With Bubble you don't need a programmer to make it work

It changed my life in a good way. I can build almost anything I like without hiring a programmer.

Pros

In 1999 I started working as a web designer. And since then I have tried a lot of software to build websites and applications. I tried to learn to code but it never worked out. Bubble is the first tool that makes it possible for me to not only design websites and applications but also build them.

Cons

The pricing model. It would be great to have the possibility to upgrade the needed capacity in smaller steps. The other thing that I don't like is the absence of building 2FA into your application is not build in for the smaller pricing plans. Increasing security should not be a paid-for option.

Brayden from Akeeva Inc

The future of Web Development

Excited by the future prospects of Bubble and what additional features are rolled out moving forward to continue democratizing the ability for non-technical founders to create technical solutions without traditional programming.

Pros

Ease of use, how quickly component of your application can be developed and deployed live.

Cons

There's a learning curve, specifically regarding back-end workflows, and can take time to get fully comfortable with the software if not coming from a technical background.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Ease of use, time, efficiency, and costs.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review! It's awesome that you find Bubble easy to use and deploy quickly. It's often possible to build an app anywhere from days to weeks! Backend workflows are one of the features that can take awhile to get comfortable with, and we are working on creating some video tutorials to walk through each type of these workflows. In the meantime, we do currently offer these examples if you haven't seen them already: https://manual.bubble.io/help-guides/the-bubble-api/examples-and-walkthroughs

Sriram from AdYogi

Bubble helped us scale up our development process rapidly.

Pros

Easy to use, Not a steep learning curve to start on the platform. Have enough resources to help us in the Knowledge base and their user community is one among the best in terms of help and information. Helps in building features very rapidly and has the flexibility of connecting with multiple services.

Cons

Speed of the apps which are built on the bubble has been a bit on the lower side, Though Bubble has taken steps to make it faster, it still remains to be one of the challenges which most of the bubble users face.

Joaquin from Posted Software

Bubble Is Great For Technical Users

From here on out, I won't build any app from scratch if I can build it on Bubble.

Pros

As a software engineer with lots of programming experience, I highly recommend Bubble. The speed and efficiency of development combined with its customizability makes Bubble truly game-changing. It is hands-down the best way to build early versions of most applications and with a bit more time and effort it can be scaled to handle later versions of your application.

Cons

Bubble is surprisingly scalable but optimizing performance is difficult and hacky. I am used to being able to optimize custom apps using caching, database indexing, etc. I think it would be possible for Bubble to implement some of this performance customization but I think they're just not focused on it.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

It's way faster and iterable.

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

It's way faster and iterable.

Uri from Eucalent

A fantastic tool

Pros

You can create app components from building blocks, including complex conditional logic. There are various no code tools that are better in one or more specific ways, but bubble is by far the most powerful and flexible tool I’ve encountered.

Cons

It makes particular choices about how to implement elements and actions that are not always intuitive and are often not documented. So very often you have to figure out a workaround in order to do something that ought to be straightforward.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for your review! If there's anything that you've run into that wasn't intuitive, we'd appreciate the opportunity to improve; please email us at support@bubble.io with any feedback that you have!

Razvan from Inspire Scout

The capabilities with bubble are limitless

The things you can do with bubble are limited only by your imagination. There are other "no-code" tools out there but honestly they do not compare and this is why. There are ZERO tools that allow you to build workflows and especially to incorporate several apis into those workflows.

Pros

The ease of use is unparalleled. Also the forums and community is large enough that you can get any questions answered fast.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing that I dislike.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

It has more capabilities than any other tool out there.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Razvan, Thanks very much for your kind words about Bubble; we're so happy to have you build with us!

Not viable to build an MVP

In my startup we have one idea that we want to test and I looked this toll. It's pretty friendly, for people that doesn't know how to code seems like a great alternative but there are better alternatives in the market. Now you have Amazon Honeycode, Google Appsheet or automation tools like Zapier and Integromat, which have free tiers.

Pros

It's really intuitive, I didn't even make the tutorial and I was able to build an app. The interface is friendly and it provides you many hints to avoid mistakes. Pretty much is based on drag and drop options

Cons

You can't launch an app in the free tier. So if you're an aspiring entrepreneur or just someone just testing an idea you can't validate it. Also, once you build it will be hard to move the application to another backend to save costs.

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Just trying. Didn't choose it.

Zubair from AZKY Tech Ltd

Bubble is the future of web apps.

We have been using bubble to make MVPs and core business tooling apps for SMEs. It works fantastic.

Pros

Being able to make production grade web applications in one hosted environment without code. A web app needs Design, Logic, Data and Hosting. This can require a team of people but bubble makes it easy for 1 person to deliver complete solutions!

Cons

Collaborative features (i.e. more than 1 developer working simultaneously on an app) is hard and requires some more work.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hi Zubair, We really appreciate your review, and are happy to see that you continue to be happy using Bubble. We're working to improve collaboration across the platform, so please do feel free to email us at support@bubble.io with any specific feedback!

Robson from Teles Informatica

Bubble no-code tool

Bubble allowed me to generate (MVPs) with an absurd speed, being able to validate my hypotheses and adjust them very easily

Pros

What I like the most is the possibility that the software generates for users without any programming experience to create an app

Cons

The ability to generate native app for iOS and Android

Reasons for Switching to Bubble

Because I needed speed and no longer have the initial need to build a team to create and validate my MVPs

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hi Robson, Thanks so much for your review and for your kind words about Bubble; happy to hear about your MVP! We're certainly aware that mobile apps would be an important feature for our community. :)

Endre from Carrotz

Vett happy customer!

Very good overall.

Pros

It's easy and safe! Much is takes care of in regards to hardware and safety

Cons

Slowness and datalimits is not good enough for professional users..

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Endre, Thanks so much for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback regarding our performance, and will be working to improve as we build out the Bubble platform further.

Sachin from Multiple Startups

If you are new to Web development or a n expert, No Code development on Bubble is a must have skill!

Ability to develop and bring to market quickly and at a substantially lower cost

Pros

The ability to use drag and drop elements reduces development time and mock ups and actual working products can be made ready and even deployed within days and weeks and not months

Cons

I was able to use all the elements that I needed so could not comment on this

Response from Bubble Group

Replied September 2021

Hi Sachin, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you have been able to deploy your product on Bubble within your desired timeframe. We look forward to seeing what you have built!

Hasin from Waroong

Easy to use software builder for non-programmers

I have used bubble to make MVPs and even raised seed money for my company. So I am really happy with that they offer for the money!

Pros

The UI builder is really easy to use and it is easy program the logic of each UI element.

Cons

The list of 3rd party plugins often don't have proper how-to documentation.

Mitch from Pencil Kings

Finally I can build the tools I want on my own terms

This tool saves massive time, and is genuinely enjoyable to use... if you've been a dabbler or a script hacker and never quite made the leap to being a full developer, Bubble will give you everything you need to start building pretty much anything you want as a web platform. I'm still learning, but the immediate win I've had from the tool I've built is that I will save at least 160 hours this year alone, which is about 1 full month of time for tasks that I no longer have to do because there is now a tool that does everything I was doing by hand - awesome right?

Pros

There really feels like no limits when using the software. Everything I've always wanted to build - now I can do all of this without having to hire a developer.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, but it is time well spent. I look at my time with bubble as an investment in myself that will pay itself back time and time again.

Elmo from Applied Sciences Academy

Leaving a long term job, Bubble has open a door to the future to me

Pros

Bubble is the most complete, well documented, straightforward, easy to integrate, expandable platform. After using it for many projects, there has been no situation where I couldn’t find a solution.

Cons

To this day, I have found that anything that I was missing was due to my lack of knowledge.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Elmo, Thanks so much for your review, and for your kind words regarding Bubble! We're thrilled to have you build with us.

Ali from Neo

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I LOVE Bubble

Amazing

Pros

We couldn't operate without it. Incredibly powerful and flexible and easy to use.

Cons

1. App Data tab (for admin view of database) is weak / terrible. 2. No support for downloading CSV/reports across joins of multiple tables 3. Design tool lacks templates / automation for common tasks like creating a form.

Flexibility, Privacy rules

ahmad from misirakyat.com

Industry: Program Development

Love the support from the bubble team

everything is possible with bubble..

Pros

i was surprised on how possible it is to build an app with no code! And what more surprising is i can build anything i can imagine! no limit!

Cons

honestly this platform is perfect, but must be great if bubble can achieve the next level speed performance.. i believe bubble is working on that

Response from Bubble Group

Replied October 2021

Hi Ahmad, Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review; we're so glad that you're excited about using Bubble! Improving performance is our top priority, so rest assured that we are always looking into ways to improve in that area. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team if you ever encounter issues with app performance. We're here to help!

Very powerful tool to build web-apps

Pros

With Bubble, it's very easy to build fully functional web applications, using a drag-and-drop interface. I love the possibility to integrate all kinds of API's as additional data sources. It's also possible to use plugins to extend the functionality which is offered out-of-the-box.

Cons

I wish there was a hosting option for Europe. Currently, this is only possible for the custom-tier, which is too expensive for most appliations.

Olivier from EnterVive

Bubble is great

Pros

It enables everyone to build powerful software.

Cons

There not something I particularly dislike, I’m only wondering what my app performance will look like once I hit hundreds of users.

Bubble is more advanced.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Olivier, Thanks so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you're having a good time building on Bubble. In terms of performance -- we're definitely built to scale with you! Keep in mind that bubble.io itself is a Bubble application, so we can confidently say that your app can grow in users.

Jeffrey from HealthTech Advisors

Easy No-Code App and Website System Development with Bubble

Pros

Very easy to use platform for developing apps and website systems. The user interface is easy to learn and has functionality extensions through Plug-Ins. The support from Bubble is excellent and there's a widely used community knowledge base.

Cons

Learning Bubble is a little different than traditional app or system development. Everything is event driven and it takes a little paradigm shift for people that have done SQL/Web development before.

Features, Functionality, Plug-In extensions, Support, Community, Cost

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Jeffrey, Thanks so much for your review; we really appreciate it, and are thrilled to hear that you've had a great time building on Bubble!

Luca from Run DMSquid

The most powerful no-code solution, still needs work

Overall, I am satisfied with bubble, if you don't know how to code, and need to build a complex project, bubble is the way to go.

Pros

It's the most powerful no-code solution you can find in the market. You can build web and mobile apps. It is well priced.

Cons

The CMS is really weak. While the websites are pretty fast, their performance on Google Pagespeed Insights is terrible and this is damaging for SEO.

Better than getting a computer science degree

Pros

My company is using Bubble to create an MVP until we hire a developer. For the purposes of creating an MVP, Bubble is more than sufficient. You can't learn it immediately, but doing the Interactive Lessons and reading the manual will teach you how to efficiently navigate the interface. Peer support through the community forum is also great.

Cons

I wish there were more interactive lessons to demonstrate common processes that a user might want to create in their app.

Javier from Woztopus

A good idea with an horrible implementation

I did three products for top-level customers. In the beginning, things were great, then you realize the pricing model problem and the problems of stability and performance. The lack of working with several users at a time is great for 2001 but not for now. I will recommend only for playing not for creating serious things. Why? - Lack of support, even if you pay more (in my case more than 300 bucks - Lack of performance - Lack of stability - Plugins, bad pricing model - Plugins, low-quality plugins - Lack of good documentation - Your apps are hackable in a simple way, and THEY DON'T CARE

Pros

The UI is really bad and there is no help for creating anything from scratch. Anyway, once you understand the basic concepts is quite simple to create something that works.

Cons

The pricing model for the plugins is really bad. You cannot test them, you need to buy them and figure out how to use them. The documentation is not integrated, some of the plugins don't work well. The support level is inexistent, even if you pay.

More flexibility

Response from Bubble Group

Replied August 2021

Hello Javier, We're sorry to hear that you had this experience with Bubble and with our team! We're always happy to support our users, so if you are still having trouble with your application and have concerns regarding your app's security, please do email us at support@bubble.io so that we can correct the issues you've experienced.

Aubrey from YouDeh

Software development made easy for non engineers

Pros

Easy to model your product, test and presents solid integration capabilities with other systems. Fantastic tool to scale up your product.

Cons

Not that I can think of but based on the reviews from other users, Bubble pay attention to suggested improvements.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for leaving your review; we really appreciate your kind words about Bubble, and hope to see your product grow with us!

Best no-code app builder

Positive; I am currently using it for our startup and planning on going live soon

Pros

Every business needs a mobile app, but not everyone has the necessary human talent to develop a mobile app for Android & iOS devices. Here's were Bubble comes in with its platform that allows users to build custom pages, buttons and integrate with database and other systems. What I liked the most are the initial tutorial projects that cover the main aspects of the platform

Cons

Like any app-building platform, the learning curve can be a quite steep, and this can be a slight barrier with Bubble.

Response from Bubble Group

Replied June 2021

Thanks for your review; we really appreciate your kind words about Bubble, and are happy to hear that it's working well for your startup!

Sajan from Agaamin Technologies

Bubble is good

Nice. Takes a bit of learning but way easier than going for 100% percent development.

Pros

Great for people who don't code. Great for people who have ideas. Great for starting people who are a single person army. Great for Start-ups. Great for people who don't like sharing their stakes.

Cons

Lack of Ability to create Native Apps Lack of ability to Host the App on a personal Hosting Server

Reasons for Choosing Bubble

Its was easier and I did not know how to code and learning to code in the quick time was not feasible.