Browse Bitwarden Reviews

Edwyn from NA

Once I knew about this LastPass alternative, I never tried any other alternative!

My experience has been awesome since day one I tried it! The transition from LastPass to Bitwarden was done very quickly and just like that I switched to this one without any issues, also I get used to the UI/UX very quickly, as iin any case t isn't difficult to understand it either. I highly recommend this tool!

Pros

This is the best alternative for LastPass I've ever found and I love the fact that it is open-source! After LastPass changed their terms for Free users I started to see for similar tools as an alternative that would fit my needs, then I started to saw a lot of opinions and reviews over the internet, so I tried it and immediately loved it! Also the transition from LastPass to Bitwarden was very smooth and quickly! After 2 mins all of my passwords were imported successfully to Bitwarden, I highly recommend this one!

Cons

Probably the UI/UX could improve a bit more, other than that this product is awesome! Actually, a refreshed UI/UX would just be a plus, as the service itself totally worth it!

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass changed their terms for Free users, these new terms were very limited for Free users so I decided to seek for a Free alternative and from there I totally love Bitwarden.

Eli from Wolf Consulting, LLC

Extremely Impressed By the Free Product

BitWarden helps to configure and manage secure credentials on all of the sites that I use. It is highly recommended.

Pros

After the Password Manager that I previously used switched to a more expensive pricing model, I decided to try BitWarden and I am glad that I did. It has all the security and password management functions I was looking for, including 2FA for account login.

Cons

It very rarely happens, but sometimes username and password forms cannot be filled as expected. There is a very rare problem and doesn't happen nearly enough to impact my opinion on the product.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

BitWarden pricing is much more attractive.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass decreased the features of the free product. BitWarden has more functionality then I had with BitWarden.

Ho'omana Nathan from Oklahoma State University

The best password manager I've used by a wide margin

I use Bitwarden many times a day, every day, for various applications (password generation, storage, filling, etc), and it just works for every application. Can't recommend it strongly enough!

Pros

Bitwarden has a clean interface, it's super simple to use, it's open-source, it's free, it never tries to pressure you into upgrading, it syncs beautifully across all kinds of devices, and it integrates great with Android's autofill feature.

Cons

I have no complaints at all about Bitwarden. So far, there's nothing I don't like.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass worked well, but recently started requiring Premium in order to use it on multiple devices. Bitwarden has the same functionality for free.

Charles from REYNOLDS CHARLES

Good tool for passwords across different platforms

Moved from LastPass which became paying. Bitwarden has similar features for free but not as user intuitive.

Pros

Syncs passwords across Windows and Android devices, easy to create new passwords, secured on Android by finger print

Cons

Sometimes end up with multiple entries for the same site, name of site copied by bitwarden is not always accurate, doesn't auto fill always

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Became paying only for multiple operating systems

Gustavo from Avenca Digital

A great surprise! Perfect!

I've been a LastPass user for a long time, and honestly, I was in a comfort zone and have never searched for an alternative, but since they put some limitations on the free account I found BitWarden and I'm pretty glad about that! It's perfect! I use it every single day and it helps me a lot! It's for sure the best (at least free) password manager! Highly recommend!

Pros

BitWarden has everything you need in a password manager! It's easy to use and straightforward. I've been a user of another application for a long time, but I'm glad I found BitWarden because it's perfect! The browser extension works great and the mobile app do what it's supposed to do. Highly recommend!

Cons

I would recommend some improvements on the mobile app UI/UX. It do what is supposed to do, but I think a better UI would give BitWarden some extra points.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

It's free, open source, and has everything that you need in a password manager.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass put some limitations on the free account

Great FREE open source password manager with similar functionalities to the paid competitors'

Does all that I need it to do and more, I will definitely be using if for years to come.

Pros

- Simple, intuitive, easy to use software that has a great security reputation (open source!) so you can sleep well at night knowing your passwords are safe - Wide compatibility between iOS, Mac, Android, Windows, different browsers etc meaning you can easily access your passwords anywhere - Supports biometrics meaning you can quickly log in and access your passwords - Extra features like secured notes, password generator, autofill etc which are all added value in a free software - Small annual fee to support developers will also grant you extra features, but these are just extras and not necessary

Cons

- Password generation could be more smooth so that it autofills, instead of having to copy the generated password and then after x amount of seconds the clipboard clears due to security measures and then you've lost your newly generated password. I would prefer it autofilling the newly generated password - On Android app, be able to select passwords directly in the field instead of having to enter the vault and select them there, fewer steps would make it even quicker

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Lastpass was becoming annoying to use due to them trying to force everyone to pay by only allowing you to access your vault on one device. I use my Mac and Android daily, so being able to use my password manager on multiple devices was crucial, and I couldn't justify paying for Lastpass when such a great, free alternative was available

Erick from E-Dialog

Come from LastPass and was hooked

Pros

I tried many password managers and the free version of Bitwarden is no doubt the best. The migration process from LastPass was seamless and there only a few features that I miss here.

Cons

It's not bad, but I can't make the Android app work as well as LastPass did. The autofill and autosave doesn't work as expected, but in 80% of the cases it's good enough and in these 20% situations the copy + paste solves the problem.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

Recommendation from a friend.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Changes in the free version of LastPass, after the purchasing of the company.

Mark from St Stephen's Presbyterian Church

Uncluttered and Secure

Bitwarden quickly became my password manager of choice. The browser add-on is quickly accessible and I can fill in passwords with a minimum of fuss. An excellent free option and much better than my previous paid software.

Pros

Bitwarden has a clear and easy to navigate interface. It enables easy access to passwords without distracting from higher priority tasks. Its simplicity is its strength.

Cons

I regularly have problems updating to the next version using the update prompts within the software. For this reason, I download updates directly from the website.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

I was surprised that a free password manager offered simplicity and clarity over a paid product. The learning curve for Bitwarden was easy, independent checks confirm its secure, and it integrates well into my browser.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Password Depot offered features which I either did not need or fully understand how to use. I'd used the product over a few versions and consistently had trouble implementing some of the options.

Patrick from PM

Highly Secure, Flexible, and Easy to Use

Trusted solution that I have relied upon for over a year. I can provide access to others in my family.

Pros

Great free plan to get started. Easy to understand how it protects your passwords. Browser extension and phone app make it easy to access anywhere without compromising security. Easy import/export.

Cons

I wish the Bitwarden business model charge some small fee for the entry tier of service. It seems like they offer too much for free, which is a concern for continued operation.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Bidwarden is a great mix of local and cloud based, which makes it highly available. Bitwarden has great features. KeePass is not as portable. KeePass has a local database file that could easily get copied for unauthorized access. High likelihood of offline cracking.

Chris from Banking

Bitwarden's Free Version is Excellent

Pros

I have currently only used the Bitwarden free version. It has an awesome set of features and I would highly recommend it as a password manager.

Cons

I switched from Lastpass. It had a feature that would scan all your saved passwords and provide you with recommendations of passwords that might be considered insecure. I liked this featured and so far have not seen anything similar in BitWarden.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Lastpass changed some policies that made their product much more restrictive without upgrading to a more expensive plan.

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

The Only Password Manager You Should Be Using

I have nothing but great things to say about Bitwarden. I have tried many password managers and while most I tried were usable, they didn't feel complete, either because of the feature set or because of the pricing. Once I found Bitwarden, I haven't wanted to look anywhere else since.

Pros

-Price -Features I mean, those are really the two main points people look for when determining their password manager, right? The price is unbeatable; if you're just using it for yourself, it's free. Free gets you every creature comfort feature you would pay top dollar for elsewhere, such as multi-device syncing and apps across all of your devices. The features are second to none. They have everything you would get from Lastpass and more. The interface is also top-notch. Lastpass is a jumbled nightmare after you've used Bitwarden. I also installed Bitwarden on mobile and it works flawlessly and is such a lifesaver. The other major thing to point out is that it's open source, meaning that it's more secure than most as it's audited by other regularly, unlike Lastpass where ne'er-do-wells want to break in, coding saints look over you when you're using Bitwarden.

Cons

Honestly? Nothing. Even if you need to pay for their premium packages, they're dirt cheap, coming in at $10/year for an individual or $40/year for 6 people.

Juan Manuel from Melezca

The best place to store your keys

My experience with the program is very good, it helps me to remember the passwords on a daily basis and it helped me a lot to start using secure passwords in my accounts. The option to autocomplete the password is very convenient. I feel that in this way I am not only using better keys, but that I have them portable and in a safe place

Pros

It is a very intuitive program, easy to install because you can use it from the desktop, the web browser or from the cell phone. It has very interesting functions such as the generation of secure keys, being able to export all your saved data or, for example, being able to create sections of different keys and also create shared folders to share keys. The self-locking system is very interesting for those people who may suffer the risk of being left open. In the case of the cell phone, you can unlock it with your fingerprint without the need to use the master key, so it makes it very comfortable to use.

Cons

The most important against that I find, which at the same time is its greatest point, is that once you forget the password, you have no chance of recovering the account. This can be a great advantage if you are neat and have the keys well stored or a big problem if you did not save the key correctly. But this is more of a problem for the user than for the application itself.

Bill from ComputAssist, LLC

Sharing and self-hosting, at a winning price point

After using Keepass for years, the need to share customer credentials in case of the "hit-by-a-bus" scenario led me to search for a solution. Bitwarden had the self-host and open source features I sought. Have been running a BW server in Docker for over a year, and most of my customers now have read-only access to their subset of my password database.

Pros

Bitwarden has been audited for code security. The pricing model is very fair and affordable by almost anyone. And you can self-host if you have the need to keep all your data internal. Passwords can be organized into folders, and shared as collections with privileges set by user. You can store credit cards as well. It has an extension or app for every major platform, and auto-fills logins on web pages and in phone apps. It also supports 2FA.

Cons

Setting up users to share collections is a little complicated. It could use a little work on user management - admin should be able to reset user passwords.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

BW has a third-party version written in Rust, that can be set up in a docker container easily. Self-hosting that image for privacy, and the collection sharing met my needs.

Benjamin from Renaissance Learning

Central tool

Feels good having a reliable way to manage strong passwords. I've gotten to interface with some of their devs and they seem like a great bunch trying to make a great product. I have faith in the long term viability and success of integrating this product into everything we do.

Pros

Works well, security first development mentality, constantly improving. Other than an initial learning curve of integrating a proper password manager into my networked life, it's one of those things I kind of forget that I'm even using.

Cons

Security key on mobile is still "soon". Growing pains means difficulty prioritizing feature requests with a smaller team. Some edge cases can result in surprises, but nothing I couldn't fix with history. Biggest complaint is around prompting to save or update credentials. Seems like many websites don't follow conventions or standards and Bitwarden does not have as comprehensive of exceptions as some alternatives.

Bitwarden is both very capable and reasonably priced

Since moving to Bitwarden I've been very pleased with the experience. Importing from the old password manager product was quick and seamless. I was up and running in no time with a U2F hardware key as a second authentication factor. The little touches like adding custom fields and additional URIs to a login are great.

Pros

One standout feature for me is the ability to use things like base domain and regular expresions to match login URIs. With logins you can also add custom fields to be filled - particularly useful for something like an AWS login, where you need to provide an account ID as well as the typical username and password. The password generator also supports passphrases which is another great addition. Granular controls on password policies and minimum

Cons

The way attachments are handled needs a rethink. Creating and saving a note before editing it in order to add a file isn't a nice experience. A new category alongside notes would improve this. I feel the interface could do with some modernisation but that's obviously subjective. Overall it does feel like an efficient product.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

The time it took LastPass support to even come back to me on a query ruled them out of the process. 1Password were a close alternative choice but the more competitive pricing offered by BitWarden won out.

Daniel from Rutyana Sobrinho

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

A great free password manager

This software has an import process that works very well. If you already have logins and passwords for other services, it's very easy to import and organize them without much difficulty. It is also possible to organize all your passwords in folders, facilitating future consultations.

Pros

The free version of this software is very good, as it allows saving passwords directly in the browser and automatically syncing them to the Android phone. It is also possible to add small notes, bank credentials or any other information in text mode easily.

Cons

On some sites, this software does not automatically save the creation of a new login and password, and you have to add it manually. In some situations he wants to re-save a login and password that were previously added. It does not have a password resend option, but it does have the master password hint option.

Rakawi from Self-employed

Industry: Graphic Design

Current Best Password Manager

Bitwarden does what it sets out to do really well as a password manager. Being open-sourced means greater security as anyone can check the codes and report any potential issues, bugs or exploits. This is really important as you have to trust the software to keep your valuable information safe and sound, something not all of its competitors can provide.

Pros

Bitwarden is an open-sourced password manager that lets you remember and manage the many different logins you have. It lets you generate complex passwords that are difficult to guess even for other computers, which means greater account security and in the event that one of your password does get leaked, none of your other accounts will be compromised since you should already be using different passwords for different sites.

Cons

The greatest hassle of using Bitwarden is that you'll need to manually click on the Bitwarden extension icon to start the auto-fill process, something which other competitors may have better ways to deal with this.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Policy changes to the software after being acquired by LogMeIn, a company with a number of questionable and shady practices.

Konrad from UczymyMaszyny.pl

Best Free Password Manager

I would definitely recommend using password manager to everyone as using different password for each service improves your security a lot. And Bitwarden is one of the best on the market. I used 3 different tools for this and I stay with Bitwarden :)

Pros

Works on every platform, including mobile. It integrates really well with all popular browsers. It has also integration with mobile keyboards, which makes logging to websites on the phone super easy. Using password manager improves your security a lot.

Cons

There is no option to set a keyboard shortcut to fill in forms in web browsers. But this is only tiny detail.

Claudio from ESC Consulting srl

Ottimo gestore di password

Utilizzato vari gestori di password ma con bitwarden mi trovo meglio.

Pros

Prodotto di facile utilizzo in tutte le piattaforme (PC; APP; WEB), già la versione gratuita è ricca di funzionalità e permette di recuperare facilmente tutte le password memorizzate in sicurezza. Avvisi chiari sulla qualità delle password utilizzate e ottima organizzazione per la loro gestione.

Cons

Nei primi utilizzi non risulta subito intuitivo, soprattutto se le password sono associate allo stesso sito, ma ci si abitua facilmente.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

Mi sembrava più intuitivo nell'utilizzo

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Non era più presente la versione free

Dexter from as3k

Outstanding product in all areas

Password accessibility through other programs! No phone support; but they answer email requests the fastest I have ever witnessed.

Pros

The ability to Interact through all software packages, saving time by not having to continue changing at every turn

Cons

No phone support! Quick response from email requests!

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

More complete solution, with a form of support! Capabilities of Bitwarden far outweigh the competition!

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

no support of any kind! Bitwarden users made me aware of how robust this program is!

Hector from HN Callcenter

Use this instead of LastPass

I switched to it due to LastPass's new limitations, is OpenSource you can install it on your own servers and manage your own key management system, is cheap, and has a ton of features, the same as LastPass.

Pros

Its free version offers the same as the previous LastPass plan, you can use it in both Mobile and PCs, pricing is much cheaper, the android App is not as buggy as LastPass.

Cons

The UI could be better, there are some quirks but you can move around them easily, Its design is not as nice as LastPass.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass is really expensive in comparison to BitWarden, and the switch to only allow one type of device made the switch necessary.

Strong Security for free

Pros

It allows you to use both desktop and mobile versions at the same time and has exceptional support for generating strong unique passwords

Cons

There's nothing about the software that I dislike

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

They allow you to use both mobile and desktop variants at the same time

Michele from ESC Enterprise Software Consulting Srl

Software di archiviazione password

L'ho utilizzato dopo che LastPass è passato alla versione a pagamento. Al momento mi trovo bene nell'utilizzo quotidiano.

Pros

Bitwarden consente di memorizzare sia con App per smartphone sia con App desktop le password dei siti internet. Trovo molto utile la funzionalità di import per migrare da altri software simili.

Cons

La versione per Mac secondo me potrebbe essere migliorata in quanto ho riscontrato alcuni piccoli bug durante l'utilizzo, niente di grave ma che si poteva evitare.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass è passato alla versione a pagamento per la versione mobile o per la versione desktop.

Omar from Athena Digital

Most trusted password manager

Pros

Open source nature of the software makes it highly trusted. High quality extensions, emphasis on security.

Cons

Safari extension is slow and clunky compared to other platforms.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

Loss of trust in their ability to protect my data.

Great password manager

Great product, works well in desktop and mobile, does the job

Pros

Features like: Chrome plugin, password generator, search, mobile app, excluded domains, all work as required.

Cons

Being picky here, but a better autofill button with cleaner selection in cases there are multiple logins for the same item

Price

They enforced pricing upgrade

Ben from Mentorgroup Ltd

A brilliant Open Source Password Manager

Very good overall. Using this as a team has worked well and the apps are stable.

Pros

The price was the initial thing which attracted me to this solution. There are a whide range of apps for all platfroms. All seem very stable. Features such as the TOTP token generator are really useful to have. The new sharing features are really welcome as that was a big issue before and this solves it nicely.

Cons

If you forget your master password, there is absolutely no way to get in. I understand this is to keep the vaults secure as possible. Luckily the emergency contacts feature helps to resolve this issue but it could be an issue if you were working alone.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

Cheaper price, Open Source, Better compatibility with high resolution displays and scaling.

Best confidential data keeper for easy and secure access of important data

Using regularly for storing confidential data and utterly satisified.

Pros

1. Can store all of my passwords at a single location. Just need to remember one master password. 2. Biometric security 3. Great unique templates according to the requirements like for credit cards, fields available are cvv, cars no, expiry whereas for bank accounts different ones 4. Locks your accounts for security if wrong password multiple times 4. Auto fill feature

Cons

1. UI can be made a bit more engaging and alive 2. Some more templates or integrations with companies for direct auto fill would be awesome

Susan from N/A

Never forget a password

So I like the part where they auto-fill everything for me. So what I do when I am signing into an account I go to them, then and fi everything out. Now all I have to do is when I am signing into an account just hit the auto-fill button and then you go to their account and put in the master password push on the account that I am signing into and they do the rest.

Pros

I got tired of trying to remember my password for all my accounts. This company is a password manager. All you have to do is downloaded the app. Then you make a master password. Of course, you have to sign in a make an account with them.

Cons

I found out the hard way. When I was trying to go ahead and start putting my account in first. Then when I tried to sign in to one of my accounts It would auto fill it. They filled out everything about who you were signing into. So what you did was useless.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

I reading on Consumer Reports and they recommend them. So I had used one before but did not like it. So I do like the idea of a password manager So I thought I would give them a try. I am glad I did.

CK from McKinsey & Company

Best free password manager

Pros

I love that it has most of the features of LastPass that I used to use. I haven't come across anything that I miss from LastPass. It has password generator, form/password autofill, multi-device synchronization, and shortcuts to auto-rotate between accounts. Best of all, it's free without any annoying ads to purchase it.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about Bitwarden. It does the job it's designed for and does it well.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass stopped supporting multiple devices for the free version.

Miranda from Biowinkel Dwingeloo

Will never look back.

My overall experience is great. There are no other words for it.

Pros

To start off, I have to say that the greatest "feature" was that it is open source. Sure, there are a plethora of features, but what truly sets this password manager apart from the abundance of others is its capability to be self-hosted and the fact that it is open source.

Cons

The greatest con isn't the password manager's fault, it is the fault of the concept of password managers, this product is so great that it has very little to no flaws. This con is the learning curve and getting used to opening a program everytime you want to access your 20 character long password

Andrew from Freelance

Free and secure password management

I switched to Bitwarden from LastPass as LastPass became a paid option. Bitwarden provides a comparable experience and I'm very happy with it.

Pros

I love that Bitwarden is free and very secure for my passwords. It is a competitive alternative to other password managers.

Cons

It doesn't always detect fields right, and there's no button inline to fill in passwords automatically. I have to right click to get to the vault.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

LastPass started charging for the functionality I was using and I was searching for something free.

Ottimo gestore password

Un unico strumento potretto da password o impronta dove inserire password, note e login, abbandonando il vecchio foglio excel!

Pros

Il software è gratuito (le funzionalità necessarie sono gratuite) e soprattutto utilizza una crittografia end-to-end che garantisce sicurezza. Offre maggiore compatibilità rispetto a sw concorrenti

Cons

L'interfaccia grafica è da migliorare, soprattutto su dispositivi mobili, inoltre le funzioni di riempimento automatico non sempre funzionano correttamente.

A tool that is good to have

Very happy with it, it does what it needs to and I haven't had any issues in the last two years of using it. So I will continue using it in the long run.

Pros

- We use Bitwarden as a team as we all need password access to various software, so we can have an account with one email address but can all log-in. And of course keeping other details like credit card info. - Its nice that the browser extension asks on new sites with log-in whether you want to save this too or "never ask for this site".

Cons

- I was about to complain about a weird interface detail of how when you are logging into Bitwarden, the unlock button is faded, and instead log-out is highlighted as the main CTA causing confusion but I went to check before typing, and looks like they've fixed this! Thus, no complaints.

A great, secure and free password manager

I now use Bitwarden everyday. It is secure and it feels secure.

Pros

Bitwarden is a free secure password manager. As it's offered on multiple platforms, it's easy to access your passwords from everywhere.

Cons

Bitwarden feels like a non-commercial project but it keeps improving. Forget about it and you get an awesome tool. If you have a lot of passwords, it could be a bit slow.

Paul from Carecode

The best password manager currently available

Pros

Easy, quick, cheap, can be self-hosted, encrypts on the client.

Cons

Companies or organisations may not get everything they need.

Kyoko from Johns Hopkins Hospital

Review-Biwarden

It's so far simple enough. I like the idea that there is a backup and I can retrieve the password if the appt doesn't work (I heard).

Pros

There is a backup when the app doesn't work. Face recognition feature. It's easy to use. I hope it won't stop updating the app in the future like ipassword did.

Cons

There are only three categories- If I want to store information that doesn't apply to cards, identity or password, I still need to choose one of them to save the info (which means it's difficult to find it later). I have to scroll down to obtain an information starting with the letter ending xyz. I would like to have a feature I can type the first letter and obtain the info more quickly.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

a product maker stopped updating ipassword app. almost lost all the password as there was no back up feature.

Juan from Negozia Consumer Finance

Great product for password management

I use to manage different applications to manage my paswords and application accesses. Since I changed all of them to use Bitwarden I am more confortable and I feel safer.

Pros

I use each time I require a password for my software and personal applications, what I like the most is that every password is encrypted in a safe place and that I have control over all of them in one single application.

Cons

I am concerned about losing my password because it can be a huge problem not having it since it´s almost impossible to access Bitwarden vault again witout it.

Reasons for Switching to Bitwarden

It´s a much safer application than the others!

Donovan from DonTech

Bit basic but does the job very well

It is a great tool that I use daily. Without it I would not be able to log into anything.

Pros

It is possible to use on all of my devices. Meaning I have 1 place storing all of my passwords securely, thus further meaning I can have really long, really complicated passwords for my accounts.

Cons

There is no way to really organise my passwords into folders etc.

The cost.

Eduardo from Tixani Services

A Good Allterantive to LastPass

It's a great app, with awesome features. It's a wonderful solution to add security for your users. I am very happy with the free tier and I am considering buying the business plan for the extra features.

Pros

Love the flexibility. It had a desktop app and browser extensions for most browsers. It's supported on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Bitwarden Send allows me to share files securely. Best of all, I can trust it because it is open-source and has been code-audited.

Cons

Organizations, its built-in scheme for password-sharing, took a while to get used to. It was less intuitive than the straight-up sharing passwords individually that other password managers do.

Reasons for Choosing Bitwarden

It's open-source, code-audited, and more affordable than the competition.

Paolo from Paolo Bertolotti

Indispensabile

Non è possibile farne a meno, comodissima per evitare di dover ricordare una miriade di cose

Pros

Ottima applicazione per la gestione delle password, con protezione dei dati e comodissima per ricordare ogni accesso a siti, carte e ogni tipo di account.

Cons

A volte l'add di chrome si disconnette nonostante sia impostata la disconnessione solo a chiusura del browser

Tomasz from NTT DATA Business Solutions

Your passwords kept safe

Combination of Android application and web access is everything that i could ask from OpenSource software giving me access to my passwords all the time

Pros

It offer free tier that cover all essential functionalities that you would expect from password vault

Cons

Android application is not easiest to navigate but after some time you will not even notice its quirks

Luca from esc enterprise software consulting

Software sicuro e facile

ottimo lavoro da parte degli sviluppatori, mi trovo comodo per salvare password aziendali e personali

Pros

Il software si presenta facile da utilizzare, comoda l'estensione disponibile su browser (personalmente uso chrome) e soprattutto ha una versione free perfettamente utilizzabile

Cons

per ora non ho trovato nessun lato negativo, non ha nulla da invidiare dalle altre app per salvare password

My new go-to password manager

It's been a great experience overall, so far – I'm recommending Bitwarden to any friend or colleague looking for a password manager to protect their online accounts.

Pros

Bitwarden made it easy to get started when migrating from Safari/Chrome's built-in password manager to a more secure tool that will work across devices and platforms.

Cons

I like that I can set two-factor authentication for my master password, but wish there were additional options for how that one time token could be sent to me.

2'nd place password manager

Good replacement to LastPass but not as smooth integration as the later has

Pros

My 2nd place password manager. I moved to it after LassPass changed their freeware policy and I need a replacement.

Cons

The integration to web is not perfect. It will not fill the user/pass automatically so it is not smooth as LastPass

Richard from Infusionsoft

Basic appearance, strong product

Despite its looks, it works just as well as its competition.

Pros

It works well for cheap, allowing us to store clients credentials securely and share them easily among the team.

Cons

It looks like a 15 year old Software. There’s not a whole lot of aesthetic to it, and this can make it feel hacky.

Chamuditha from Makelk

Best tool to keep passwords safely!.

Pros

- It cheaper than other alternatives. - Opensource and you can host it on your own. - It's very budget-friendly and UI-friendly.

Cons

- If you lose your master password, You will lose everything.

Josemaria from University of Asia and the Pacific

Great password manager even with the free version

Bitward made it easier to create strong and secure passwords while managing it through the app itself.

Pros

Bitwarden is so easy to use, which makes managing passwords less cumbersome and worrisome. It syncs with my Samsung Pass account and integrates nicely with my smartphone's biometrics as well.

Cons

The overall aesthetic of the app can be improved. As it stands, it's a pretty decent-looking app but some tweaks here and there would definitely lend it more authority.