All SurveyLegend Reviews

Mofe

Amazing!

Using SurveyLegend has been entertaining to say the least. Everything I need to be done is easily performed with this platform. I don't think managing surveys could be any easier.

Pros

SurveyLegend is an incredibly easy-to-use platform. It provides great ease in creating surveys with varied question types and logic flows. The Live Analytics feature is very satisfying as well.

Cons

So far, I'm loving SurveyLegend. I don't really have any complaints.

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

Organized application area, easy to navigate, live analytics, amazing application of logic in survey questions. It also provides a great way to analyze and manage survey data.

Abhishek

Industry: Investment Management

January 2023

One of the best Survey application

Pros

For our clients, SurveyLegend makes it simple to build intuitive and interesting questionnaires. It makes a significant difference to have a survey that is simple to utilise for both our consumers and employees.

Cons

There are no issues because SurveyLegend has been incredibly nimble and hasn't presented any difficulties. I had a great time utilising the website.

Review as a student

Overall it's a great site with an easy to navigate interface, not much more to say there

Pros

Compared to other form sites like google forms or Microsoft forms, I found this easier to use and had more features, I had to search a lot to find a survey maker site that offers pictured questions as Microsoft and google weren't offering it, I'm using the site for free as a student and I find that the features available is pretty good for no payment.

Cons

That there are simple things unavailable like the Opinion Scale which is usually free was unavailable and it prompted me to upgrade to pro, I found this a bit weird because on most, if not all sites this feature is usually free, I wouldn't have been shocked if the slider or even the picture format you had to pay for but seeing as there's a way to get the pro version for free even if it's only a week given I didn't make much of a fuss about it

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

I was looking for features that weren't offered on other form builder sites, and the questions were important for my school project

Miguel Angel

October 2022

Diversify review

It's my first experience with survey legend, but I have used other platforms, and is comparatively easier to use and the options to customize questions are better than many.

Pros

The ease and variety of options to design questions

Cons

It's a bit difficult to understand at first. Could be a bit more user friendly

pricing

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

Google forms don't allow for conditional answers and follow ups

Samir

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Survey

Pros

Easy to build and gives me many features

Cons

It does not make the participants to give only one option out of many

tash

December 2022

easy to use, not many free features

Pros

very easy to use, simple layout and not complicated to figure out

Cons

most features aren't available unless you upgrade which isn't told to you until you reach it, for example being able to view more than one individual response or delete responses

Saidu

Industry: Publishing

Awesome app

any day any time will recommend survey legend

Pros

easy to use and detailed analytics with simplicity to understand

Cons

no tutorials for dummies that would be using

user friendly

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

too expensive and cumbersome functions

Katie

December 2022

Fantastic tool for collection employee feedvack

Pros

Ease of sending the surveys out to employees

Cons

Nothing. The program worked great for my purposes

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

Survey monkey does not let you use a text box without a cost

nice and smooth

Pros

the easy process to create one and the integration with the links

Cons

the aspect others, that they cannot be added to the survey that is going on

Karen

Awesome Awesome Awesome

A great product that was deployed to the team within 60 mins!

Pros

Simple. Intuitive. Easy to deploy! If you need a quick solution that gives you punch and analytics this is for you.

Cons

To date I am happy no real issues with the platform

Margherita

Industry: Textiles

Great tool to get great feedbacks

I used it to gather feedback on reports that we send out to the organization on a weekly basis to understand how to better serve the users of this information. I had a very good experience since the software was very quick and easy to use and set up and offered a wide range of question options.

Pros

I liked that it's really easy and quick to set up a survey and there are so many different types of questions you can ask. Especially the opportunity to add pictures makes it really relevant for any kind of application. Also the way that the results are visualized is great and helpful also during presentation of the results.

Cons

For the usage that I made of it, I would have preferred that the surveys that were not completed would not have shown in the results. And my second improvement point would be the visualization of the "rating sentences" is not as great as the others. It would be best if it was more visual. And another great addition could be to show the results live and have the opportunity to use the software during presentations.

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

Because it offered all the types of questions that I needed, especially the possibility of adding pictures.

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

Because I could do less things and had less opportunities.

Faiza

What an Incredible Software!

My overall experience with me and my team had been great. We were all able to log in and work in real time and see the improvements. The whole interface is very sleek and the survey came looking out very beautiful.

Pros

So I have been using the free trial daily and it was by far the best survey software I've used ever! It is so easy to navigate and create surveys. It is also very easily accessible for the participants to access the survey. I like that I can take the link and embed it into my social medias making it easy to market the software.

Cons

Everything is great! If I had to pick anything to improve it would be to have a little bit more freedom to design the survey aesthetics ourselves. For scientific surveys it would be great if there was an option for people who did not consent so it can take them out of the survey.

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

Well it had a better free trial. I needed to get my survey across different people as it is super important for me and the community. With SurveyLegend, I can deploy unlimited amount of surveys and I really appreciated that aspect of it!

Clare

Industry: Publishing

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Pros

The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Cons

Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

SurveyMonkey was getting very expensive. I can have most of the functionality of that system with SurveyLegend at a lower price point.

Response from SurveyLegend

Hi Clare, Thanks for the review, we do our best to offer as much as we can for free but we are not Google :) meaning we don't sell ads or track your data to provide better ads. We sell our software and do our best to provide live support and amazing ease of use, and in the end, we hope that our members that need the premium features consider paying as the world still requires money for us to live and to be able to offer our services. The same way as you and others need to bill for your services at some point we also must do so. Thanks for being a member of SurveyLegend, we are honored to have you as members bee it free or paid. But please don't forget we have costs :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Replied January 2020

Noreen

December 2021

A great tool for market reserach

So far, I cannot complain. It is excellent.

Pros

This an excellent, intuitive tool with a lot of advanced features available.

Cons

The matrix function could be made to be a bit easier to make every step of it as required.

better tools and functionality

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

Surveymonkey was getting restrictive in its features.

Christina

Polling, simplified

I was satisfied. When I delivered the survey to stafff and others, they were able to complete it with ease - which is exactly what I was looking for!

Pros

The simplicity of this platform is what drew me to Survey Legend. I needed a program that could quickly serve my needs to do some polling and I wasn't disappointed.

Cons

I wasn't sure who had responded to the survey I created until I looked at the results page.

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

I needed something more straightforward

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

Too many financial obiligations and pressure to constantly upgrade

Jessica

Best Survey tool for companies

I am more than satisfied with their product and will use it again in the future! If you're looking for a way to engage people and make them more willing to answer a series of questions, don't look any further. SurveyLegend is the way to go. I have many positive feedbacks from people I've sent the survey to who were pleased by the design and how intuitive it was

Pros

I was looking for a tool that I could use to start a market research on the type of product i'm developping in my country. Regarding the current situation it was necessary for me that people take the time and enjoy answering my survey. I also needed a tool that would allow me to add pictures in it. The features SurveyLegend has to make the survey more appealing and intuitive are just perfect!

Cons

Maybe an automatic way of collecting emails without having to ask them as part of the survey would be a perfect addition to what you offer already

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

Better choice, gathered all the features I needed. I look forward to using it again in a few months from now

Sebastian

First time try

It was useful for a general survey about a specific topic because other popular survey only admit 10 questions

Pros

Because it is free and you can use unlimited questions

Cons

The exporting to excel should be free immediately

Reasons for choosing SurveyLegend

because the reviews and comparison i have found on internet

Reasons for switching to SurveyLegend

due to the free quantities per survey

KELSEY