All GoTo Meeting Reviews

FAIBREY

Farming, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Conferences and meetings simplified

It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

PROS

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

CONS

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Join.me is easy to set up in every size of organisation within a short period of time. It is flexible and easy to use that it does not need special training of employees.

Julie

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Functional and easy to configure meeting software

The video and audio both look and sound fairly decent. The platform's emphasis on user privacy is a particularly attractive feature. The success of any solution to a user's problem hinges on how quickly it can be implemented. All of the meetings are safe and sound.

PROS

It allows users to have teleconferences, record meetings, and make audio communications with others inside and outside the company. Because it's a safe environment, the tool is used regularly. Sharing one's screen with other participants is a useful feature that facilitates collaboration and clear communication.

CONS

Due to intermittent connection issues, logging in can be a challenge at times. There are occasions when the call quality decreases, which is frustrating for the consumers. The chat tool has fewer options and less intriguing video effects.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

For our remote workforce working from home during the pandemic, this was a huge help. With our external business partners, we still use GTM. It's easy enough for non-technical people to use, and we've found new applications for it in client interviews.

Sach

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Dynamic Toolkit For Advanced Level Team Work

If we talk about GoTo Meeting features, It has user-friendly interface. Any user can understand how to use this software no training required to operate it. If you are looking to host a meeting and you client is waiting then in GoTo Meeting you can assign meeting immediately and connect team member easily to discuss project. We need a link to connect all devices. We can also do Realtime chat for quick status on project status. According to our experience it is good one.

PROS

We are working in human resource organization and meeting is required to grow our business. We used many tools but GoTo Meeting is best according to our business uses. In this tool we can easily access from anywhere. Only need internet connection and we can add task for team so that they can work and provide real time report.

CONS

Nothing find any pros with this tool because we have a limited work for client communication and deliver report on time.

Steve

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

GoTo Meeting is a productive program for online meetings!

It has helped us in many ways, from presenting slides and documents to collaborating on ongoing projects from anywhere in the world with high-quality audio and video and without the need for costly and time-consuming travel. We have found that by integrating GoTo Meeting with other programs we can substantially simplify our work and multitask, which in turn increases our efficiency.

PROS

GoTo Meeting is an excellent tool that has helped us to communicate and collaborate in real time within the organization. It is secure, reliable and has provided us with many great features when video conferencing or live chatting with customers or company users, allowing us to stay connected from anywhere and ask any questions we may have. It is very convenient that it can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. GoTo Meeting's ease of use, high quality audio and video, and flexibility of customization and integration make it an ideal platform for online meetings, remote collaboration and virtual events.

CONS

GoTo Meeting has served us well, but its performance can suffer from time to time when more people are using it.

alessandro

Medical Practice, 1 employee

go to meeting reviw

PROS

easy dashboard was apprecciated,stable connection between users

CONS

many other app/programs available for the same purpose

Ryan

Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2024

GoToMeeting is a great tool for conferencing and screen sharing

Overall I would recommend this product to others who need a conferencing tool.

PROS

I like the ability to have a video / audio conference and being able to launch it from a browser. The Screen Sharing function is also nice for tech support.

CONS

It can be confusing for first time users to get audio working, and the delay on the screen share function is very noticable.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

It is what my last two companies have standardized on so I have gotten used to it.

Duvan

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Advantages of using GoTo Meeting

My experience has been satisfactory, I have not had connection problems and the quality of the meetings has been very good.

PROS

The ease of connection from any device, the ease of use and the quality of the meetings

CONS

It would improve the time allowed to hold a meeting from the free version

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

I think it has been easier to use from my smartphone

Leanna

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Leanna Review

I like this software and having high quality video and audio is very important for the projects we work on. I am liking the experience and ill continue using this software.

PROS

I like that there's a free version and how easy it is to work with this software.

CONS

I haven't found anything wrong with this software.

Sam

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Splended meetings

PROS

GoTo Meeting has been my preferred meeting software. The ease of use is just splendid.

CONS

I have used it for a long time without any problems at all.

Christine

Design, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

In a world of video titans

This was the first conferencing software that I used, and possibly that is why I prefer it over Google, Teams and Zoom.

PROS

I appreciate the level of branding and easy this product has. After using many conferencing services this is one of the more seamless. The desktop to mobile app works super easy and keeps all of my info portable so at the last minute I'm not retyping it all in.

CONS

I do feel that when it comes to security GTM is not a well rated as some of it's competitors. Now that the world is all digital and connected this is an increased concern for many of our clients.

Micheal

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

GoTo Meeting: A Brilliant Video Conferencing Software

PROS

I am impressed by the reliability of GoTo Meeting. The features of GoTo Meeting have been working so well for us. GoTo Meeting is the best.

CONS

I do not have dislikes for GoTo Meeting. GoTo Meeting has been the best.

Claudia

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

GoTo Meeting Is an Efficient Tool for Online Meetings

PROS

I like the sensational features of this brilliant tool that helps us conduct online meetings. GoTo Meeting is easy to use.

CONS

GoTo Meeting is reliable and flawless. GoTo Meeting has the best features.

Andres

Civil Engineering, 2-10 employees

GoTo Meeting Review

I will give GoTo Meeting 4 out of 5 stars

PROS

High video and audio quality, and is mobile-friendly

CONS

sometimes the customer support team is not that effective

Juan Pablo

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great software for remote meetings, lacking some features you might find in competitors

This software works. The mobile apps run great and won't dissapoint. The addins to install on PC and Mac are lighweight and install very quickly and it still leads when connecting to different IT environments (we have never experienced having issues with a customer when using GoTo Meeting in their network), something that some remote meeting softwares haven't been able to achieve.

PROS

GoTo Meeting was our first selection when having remote meeting within our company untill last year (2019). It just works as expected, does not consume too many (computing and network) resources and works on most IT environments (incluiding our customer's). The addins install quick and easy and the sharing features are great. It usually has an admin that creates the meeting and the meeting needs to be started by the admin. Has all the basic features you would need to have a remote meeting (audio - video, screen sharing, inmersive chat, Q&A, participants list, some controls, etc) but it doesn't have had too many updates for some time and lacks some features we have found productive (whiteboard, for example).

CONS

The software works great. Nevertheless, we have found some features in other remote meeting software that could make it ideal: have anyone in your organization be able to have admin rights (create meetings, start meetings, change meeting configurations, etc) and some features that nowadays might be very useful (whiteboard, a note taking module to be able to take notes and share them when the meeting ends, more options to connect audio - to name a few).

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

We got to know GoTo Meeting with a partner with whom we had lots of remote meetings. It consumed less resources and thus gave us a better meeting experience (no audio/video interruptions, less hassle when connecting and it worked with lots of people connecting at once). The previous software always had issues, that is why our partner recommended we had the meetings using GoTo Meeting and we loved it.

Rad

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Poor Product, Worse Dupport

My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information. I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t. My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came. When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened. overall, a disaster.

PROS

Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

CONS

Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

I foolishly believed their sales team who gave me incorrect information, either intentionally or due to their ignorance of how the product worked or both.

Christoph Felix

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2020

GoToMeeting User Review

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

PROS

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

CONS

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Silviya

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2022

GoTo Meeting an efficient way to connect with anyone,anywhere on any device

GoTo Meeting is virtual platform meeting that fits every company environment. Effortless plan,create and deliver immersive virtual or hybrid events in minutes . It helps engage your employees or customers with simple to deliver but powerful virtual events

PROS

I use GoTo Meeting for online meetings. It is seamless and simple. It is easy to join for attendees. It is a reliably way that I can trust for our company. It works every time. The features and overall functionality are trustworthy

CONS

I like everything. It is very easy to use. The clarity of the technology used for GoTo meeting is great. It works great,anytime and anywhere.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

I choose GoTo Meetings because it is the best way to have fully managed events.Our clients are satisfied with the product . It is essential to make a transition to paperless meetings. I can secure web conferencing .It is fast,reliable and I can secure video conferencing

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

I wanted to boost our engagement strategy with virtual Events. I found GoTo Meeting with great management platform. It drives attendees engagement. You can enhance attendees experience with personalized live -streamed content and interactive activities

Kaitlyn