All Operations Hub Reviews

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2016

Thank you, Jesus!!!

To potential users of PieSync: Have you ever tried to "sync" contacts between Google Contacts, a CRM, another CRM, a website (that has a CRM), and perhaps various tools (that also are driven by your contacts)? I'm sure you have. And I'm sure you hated your life when doing so. And I'm sure you realized that each company's "integrations" are nothing short of terrible if they wrote their "integration" themselves. I mean, there's nothing like reinventing the "integration" wheel for every single company that needs to share / import contacts, right?!?!? And by the way, "pushing" (which is NOT "syncing") contacts with Zapier is NOT good enough. The idea is to keep all these systems IN SYNC - if a contact changes in one system, it needs to change IN REAL TIME with all the other systems. This is what PieSync does. This is why PieSync is awesome. And without PieSync, this is almost impossible to do. To software companies that need to share / import contacts as part of their system: Please stop reinventing the wheel. Software companies are letting single-focus other software companies take care of all sorts of things from voice (Twilio), transactional emails (SendGrid), to authentication (Google and Facebook). It's time to stop writing your own point-to-point "integrations" that share your "contacts" and simply let PieSync do it for you. It's all they do! They are better at than you are! Let them do it cleanly! Also, please don't think your "import/export via a .csv file" is a "solution". It's not. It's a pain in the a$$ for everyone involved and probably generates a number of support tickets for your support team each day. Get rid of that functionality and do it right. Oh... and thank you for all that you do, lovely software companies. :) I love your software, but I can't stand your integrations - unless you use PieSync. Simply use PieSync for sharing contacts (since that's what THEY do best) and then you can focus on what YOU do best.

PROS

- It SYNCS contacts (which is not "pushing" contacts via Zapier) between any system that uses it. - It WORKS FLAWLESSLY. I never have to mess with it. It just works. - It's fast. - Umm... what else is there? I mean, it SYNCS your contacts in real-time!!!

CONS

- More developers (and therefore more "management" of software companies) need to use PieSync for their integrations. - It's not free - which is fine because it is WELL worth the money for what it does.

Josh

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Syncing Done Right

PROS

First and foremost, it's SUPER simple to set up syncs. Whereas our previous syncing solution took a couple of hours to get up and running, PieSync took about 5 minutes. What's more, we were able to customize the sync to our liking, cutting out several extra steps that we had to complete in our previous system. This saved our team about 30 minutes per person per day. It's amazing!

CONS

My only gripe is that I get logged out of the system relatively regularly. For someone who LOVES watching the real time report of syncs, this can get a little annoying (but just a little).

Reasons for switching to Operations Hub

One of our Zapier automations just stopped working one day. We were told by Zapier that the issue was on our CRM side, while our CRM said it was on Zapier's side. We switched to PieSync and we haven't had a single problem since.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Easy to use, but missing important features

PROS

PieSync was easy to set up, and since we use Hubspot, its direct integration with HS was nice.

CONS

Missing major "basic" features like syncing email activity. For this missing feature, the cost becomes very high. Because it's the only solution, we're using it, but if I had a choice of another provider that also synced contact activity, I'd switch.

Reason for choosing Operations Hub

Automated two-way sync, not having to set up individual rules for everything.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Brilliant. Turned a chore into a seamless process.

PROS

Seamless synch of contacts between Hubspot and Mail Chimp. Was incredibly easy to use. Loved the reporting on why things didnt work either. We've added people we had completely missed No more spreadsheets with lookups, manual imports, etc. Great value for money.

CONS

Haven't used it enough yet to find anything but so far so good.

Reasons for switching to Operations Hub

Zapier was just too complicated. Worked one way but not the other. They constantly change their integrations, etc.

Sam

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Startup Setup!

Genuinely couldn't have got ourselves off the ground in half the time without PieSync and its features - tying together multiple hubs and giving us multiple routes to market.

PROS

PieSync was an excellent means of getting us up and going in our first few months - automating the repetitive stuff so we could concentrate on developing clients and delivering work!

CONS

Software is great - always just limited by the scope of base apps APIs.

Reason for choosing Operations Hub

Ease of use, hubspot integrations and price point

Greg

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

PROS

Great product. Enjoyed the two-way sync.

CONS

Support was lacking. Contacted them several times and took a while to reach someone.

Reason for choosing Operations Hub

Two Way sync was more attractive than Zapier's one way sync in many cases. Much easier to implement PieSync than Zapier

Richard

Reviewed January 2018

The easiest way of setting up two-way contact synchronisation between apps

Quick and easy two-way synchronisation of contacts between cloud products.

PROS

It's easy to set up and use. The website GUI is simple to follow and allows you to connect 3rd party contact apps to each other for two-way synchronisation. I use PieSync to keep the contacts in my two Google accounts -- personal and work -- in sync. I also use PieSync to keep my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) package -- Nimble -- in sync with Google's G Suite and visa versa. Bottom line -- it just works, and it works well!

CONS

I have a large number of contacts (3000+) so the pricing for synchronisation starts to become an issue.

Hi Richard, Thank you for this great review. Good to hear that you are using PieSync to keep Nimble in sync with Google. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to send an email to our support team, they would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Robert

Fantastic Syncing Solution, Excellent Customer Support

It has saved us an enormous amount of time, and allows us to sync between our CRM solution and MailChimp with ease, something that was incredibly difficult to do with our previous CRM solution.

PROS

PieSync has made it incredibly easy for us to sync groups between Prosperworks (our CRM solution) and MailChimp. We use tags in Prosperworks that indicates which groups we want to sync, and then send targeted campaigns to those groups in MailChimp. PieSync is extremely clear, and allows users to build sync solutions using a step by step prospers that is very intuitive.

CONS

The only downside is that it is not cheap. If it was half the price, it would be even better, but to be honest, it is so valuable, at least for our needs, that we are willing to pay it.

Hi Robert, Thank you for your awesome review. Our team will be really happy after reading your feedback. Great to hear that we have been able to save you time so you can focus on your core business. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions about our pricing. Thanks, Ewout

Craig M.

Reviewed January 2018

PieSync does what data connectors do not do. It actually syncs your contacts!

PROS

That it actually syncs and that it works consistently! No triggers are needed although you can set rules. Set it and forget it :)

CONS

Nothing really, While I feel that it is quite simple to use, if anything it is too flexible (multiple rules, ability to sync to and from more than one platform). While valuable, this might be intimidating to some users.

Hi Craig, Thank you for this great review. Great to hear that we have been able to help you with syncing contacts. And that's only the start of our plan ;) Stay tuned for some mayor improvements. Thanks, Ewout

Barry

Reviewed January 2018

Piesync simplifies a very hard business problem by connecting and syncing cloud-based apps

Saved time and money to sync apps. Also increased the quality of our data, making our people more productive.

PROS

It's easy to use Works extremely well Great Customer Service Limited bugs Reduced extra time Increases the quality of all our data Great selection of business apps that connect with their app

CONS

It takes time to set it up and test the connections. However, less time than other products. Would like more automated detailed reports on sync issues by transaction.

Hi Barry, Thank you for this great review. 10/10 is great, but we are still working on some improvements to help you even better. The reports are a good idea, I'll make sure to add this to our roadmap. Thanks, Ewout

Nuno

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Flawless real time sync

I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

PROS

Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

CONS

Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

Hi Nuno, Thank you for your feedback and your awesome review. I'm really happy we have been able to save you time with updating your CRMs. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Best, Ewout

Dan

Accounting, 2-10 employees

It "just works".

Top marks for filling this gap and, to be honest, enabling the different specialised CRMs to be worth considering: if we couldn't sync our top sales CRM choice with our top client support CRM choice, would we have chosen them after all? Quite possibly not. Nimble and Capsule can, in fact, thank PieSync for clinching the deal.

PROS

No single CRM seems to be effective for the different ends of the business that need one, and the cost of platforms that have multiple kinds of front end so they can claim to do it all is prohibitive. So synchronising the underlying contacts between multiple specialised platforms is an important requirement. Manually implementing and maintaining APIs between multiple platforms ourselves is a complete no-no, so this is perfect to keep our multiple CRMs (plus Google Contacts, so I know who's calling by caller ID alone) properly synchronised.

CONS

It was too easy for me to accidentally add features that my plan didn't allow - synchronising custom fields for example - which turned off syncing when the trial period expired. However, customer service fixed that same day and I haven't had to touch it since!

Darko

Sporting Goods, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2018

easy setup, syncing happens like magic

contacts, CRM and mailing app are syncing automatically. Don´t have to move a finger. It saves me at least 1 hour a week.

PROS

What I like most about this software is the ease of use (connecting two apps), lay back and let piesync make the syncing job magically.

CONS

What I like least about this software is the fact that still some app connectors are missing and from my perspective took a long time to become productive, BUT it´s only my view and doesn´t represent necessarily an objective point of view. Good thing is, that the pipeline is fully packed with apps to come in the future.

Hi Darko, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that we have been able to help you with a little bit of sync magic :) Let us know what apps you'd like to integrate with and we are happy to add them our roadmap. Thanks, Ewout

Reviewed January 2018

All happens in the background - very slick

PROS

I don't ever have to think about this. Syncs magically happen when I'm not even looking for them to!

CONS

Not sure I have nailed down the best way to sync across various platforms but overall this is a great tool.

Hi there, Thank you for your review. If you have any questions about your sync, don't hesitate to reach out to support and request a meeting with one of our experts. They would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Reviewed September 2018

Cool interface for multiple contact syncs

PROS

They just added a "leads" sync to Copper which will be really helpful. Overall a great tool.

CONS

Seems to have a little trouble with multiple platforms creating loops but that is most likely my user error and the wrong order of syncing and not the platform itself

Klaus

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2018

The greatest tool you'll never see

CRM data on the phone was the biggest advantage for me - the two way sync.

PROS

I am using Piesync for a long time. It works great. You set it once and forget it because it does it's job.

CONS

Can't think of anything. It simply works.

Jacob

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2019

Must-have App for your Cloud Tech Stack

I have totally eliminated Double Data Entry and my CRM and smartphone are always up-to-date.

PROS

I used to use Zapier to automate my contact transfers, but now I use Piesync and it is much better now. It would take 10-20 Zaps to replace one Piesync Connection. Customer support is sublime in a word, via email and phone. I force all my clients to set up Piesync as soon as possible

CONS

No complaints yet! Whenever there is a lack of functionality, it is usually the fault of the the app that is being connected.

Venugopal