All Texta.ai Reviews

Dinesh

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

skyrocket content marketing with Texta.ai - Write your content effortlessly & improve productivity

PROS

I don't have the time to write content for my blog, ad copies, and website copy as I have to look at many other things such as PPC Ads. With Texta.ai, I can get all my content writing work done in no time! It's so easy to use and the quality of the content is very impressive.

CONS

The content paraphrasing tool is also very helpful. The only thing that could be improved is the number of characters allowed for paraphrasing, which can be increased to make it more efficient.

Willem Jan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Best content a.i. On the market for this price

It's our go to tool when creating content on the fly based on a.i.

PROS

The template system is impeccable when creating content on the fly!

CONS

At first there was a bit of a messy interface. But this is way better now!

Reason for choosing Texta.ai

Price and more options

Aamir

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

This is one of the best platform of generating unique writing pieces

PROS

This is the quickest generator of excellent articles and other writing pieces

CONS

simply the software is very easy and interesting to be used.

Firoz

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Write any type of content in matter of click without any hassle

With Texta.ai I am able to save lots of hours I am putting into writing articles, Ad copies help me to earn more and invest my time in more important tasks.

PROS

when it comes to pricing most AI writing tools cost you too much or come with a monthly subscription. Texta.ai is far more economical and comes with a one-time payment through the appsumo website.

CONS

I am using teaxt.ai for generating unique and plagiarism-free articles according to the user intent. But, the paraphrasing tool needs to be more sophisticated and comparable to its competitors.

Tess

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

The Best AI Writer On The Market For SERIOUS Writers

The main problem being solved is the production of content in volume! I have six websites and need to make sure they all have fresh/relevant content. Literally, this is the first time I feel caught up after only using this software for a very short time.

PROS

The outlines are hands-down phenomenal. I shy away from most AI writers as my content is medical and normally very dense. The outline provided by Texta.ai allows me to change the information before it's produced. Literally - like 5 seconds later the article is ready. I still go back and make changes but unlike other products where you have to 'click - click - click'....I'm working on a finished product within minutes of starting!!!

CONS

I have to make sure the plagiarism checker is included - I haven't found it yet on the platform, so I've been using one I had prior to purchasing this software. Other than that...no complaints.

Scott

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Create the right content for the right person

I have had a great experience, as the tool has made me a better content creator.

PROS

I can access the tool from anywhere in the world. Write the right content for the right persona, keep it visible for me.

CONS

Nothing missing that I would use. Maybe more persona type opportunities, I'm sure they are working on it, they are very good at listening to their customers, like me :)

Sanjeev Panackal

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Texta.ai is RealCool

It was real cool and invigorating to use it; More like spending time with a buddy, who knows your mind

PROS

Its non complicated in its navigation. It captures your capabilities and need well and translates it in to a powerful proposal. I loved the way you have designed the different options or formal, informal, persuasive etc..Col stuff man

CONS

My free trial zooms past so fast. Extend it to 5000 words minimum. We use it, like it, love it and subscribe..

Reasons for switching to Texta.ai

You guys gave me the "thunderbolt " moment.

Suneet

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Best AI Tool In Market

PROS

Texta.ai is a great AI tool that helps you improve your writing style. Texta.ai can help you to: 1) Reduce the amount of repetition in your writing 2) Improve the clarity and economy of your language 3) Easily create better sentences 4) Create more accurate and meaningful predictions text recognition and analysis platform that helps you get more out of your text data. You can use it to improve your content marketing, SEO, and keyword research.

CONS

What I found least appealing about texta.AI was its lack of specificity in terms of what it was looking for when compiling the data. Additionally, some of the included data was quite old and not up to date.

Jeffrey

Think Tanks, 51-200 employees

Awesome AI Functional Creation

Wonderful addition to the existing online space. A solid contender for professional or student alike. East of use and guided prompts set this one apart.

PROS

Excwellent GP-3 AI Engine implementation. Content prompts and underlying GP engine is well written. Algorithms are fast and content spot on.

CONS

It can run slightly slow at a some times. But it is powerful overall. Quick to generate reasonable level of expert level content.

Reason for choosing Texta.ai

Customer service was prodcut aware and depth of functional support was evident from the start .

Nathan

Media Production, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Write articles and blog posts with Artificial Intelligence

PROS

Texta.ai has 21 ready made tools to help users create content for things like social media posts, website copy, and e-mails. They also have a "beast mode" tool for creating long for content. It took me awhile to create a work flow that produced quality articles but once I figured the tool out a bit everything became easier.

CONS

The biggest issue I had with this tool was the pricing. because the tool cost so much to use on a monthly basis I only accessed it during a free trial. There's other similar tools on the market that haven't lot lower price that I decided to use.

Em

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

A tool that will help you create high-quality articles

Texta.ai is an all-in-one platform featuring an AI-powered content writer. The software is easy to navigate and easy to use because of its user-friendly interface. The interface is accessible at any time and includes templates that can be used to write effectively. It's a great piece of software for beginners and experts alike. It takes out all the stuff in the article that's not important and summarizes any type of content in a simple and efficient way. The quality of the content it generates is fairly good and has all the writing tools and templates that can take care of all the content writing work. The best part about this software is that you don't need to have any technical knowledge or skills to get started with it. If you're looking for a tool that will help you create high-quality articles, then you should definitely check out this one.

PROS

Generates high-quality contents User-friendly interface Summarizes any type of content

CONS

There should be a template for SWOT analysis.

Shamik

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

The Best Article Writing SEO Tools Eever!

I'm a big fan of Texta Ai. It's an excellent tool for writing articles. I've used many writing tools, and Texta Ai is one of the best.

PROS

The best thing about it is that it's so easy to use. You can just type in your thoughts and ideas, and the software will help you to organize them and turn them into a well-written article. It generates a click-worthy blog title and blog outline. The overall content is ready to publish after a little edit. You can generate a huge number of articles in a few hours.

CONS

Usually, I did not find any cons yet. But in my plan for TextaAI, I can't find the SEO keyword research part. This is very important to write a blog to rank. So looking for this feature. Maybe I should upgrade to the unlimited plan.

Muhammad

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Prefer to buy and use

PROS

Yes this one is easy to use and professional

Thomas

Printing, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Impressed e satisfied

Without a doubt the experience with Texta has been amazing, and it is ahead of all the other systems I have tested so far. I would use it daily forever if I could! A tool that greatly speeds up productivity and projects without leaving them weak or awkward, the quality of the artificial intelligence is amazing!

PROS

I am fairly new to this world of AI-generated content composition (and who isn't?), but I was still impressed by the quality of Texta's generated text compositions from the very first test! I use the stuff for personal posts but would certainly invest in a subscription if I could! The fluidity of the content and the solidity are impressive!

CONS

I think the only downside is that free-trial has a significant word limitation, so I won't be able to enjoy the app for longer, I was hoping to have a little more freedom to test different types of text.

Rachel

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Easy to use!

It's an absolute time saver! Fantastic experience, one of my top tools!

PROS

It's easy to use, saves lots of time and creates really good content. The dashboard is simple to navigate and you can select which type of article you would like Text.ai to write for you. It even narrows down the blog niche! I love to use it every day and highly recommend it.

CONS

I would like to see an English UK option for spelling.

1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Best for creating a quick long blog post

I am writing blog posts way easier and faster than ever.

PROS

This is the easiest way to generate a long blog post in a few minutes but you need to work on it a little bit and then it's perfect. I also love the SEO tools.

CONS

I usually get a lot of unrelated sentences in the middle of some paragraphs which is very annoying. I like to have it fixed and have a rewriter feature which works sentence by sentence if possible.

Lorenzo

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

One that you need to get...

Excellent and a great tool for us.

PROS

Texta AI is one of the first tools I purchased on AppSumo for blog and content. I am so very impressed with the ability to generate high quality, well-written pieces. It’s a tool that we will be leveraging for a very, very long time. What I love about it is how quickly I can take a content idea or framework and create some ideas so there are no writer's block challenges. The net result is the ability to create high quality articles quickly. Texta AI is a great tool for different types of copywriting. We give it 5 tacos for sure… Happy content creation from us to you…

CONS

The need to pay for monthly credits in long form.

Ericka