Browse Jetpack Workflow Reviews

Douglas from DBJ Partners, LLC

This package is extremely easy to use, which means that I do a better job of keeping it up-to-date.

It quickly shows me which projects are due today, this week, and this month. I use it to track all my tax clients from gathering information to billing. It is very easy to set up the one-off jobs so that they don't get lost in the shuffle.

Pros

1. I like that jobs can be quickly created within the platform. It makes it easier to set up those "one-off" jobs like tax notices or whatever. 2. I also like that you can set up a job from your email by forwarding the email to JetPack. 3. The developers listen to the users and make appropriate changes to the platform. I have made a couple of suggestions, and both were incorporated into the program.

Cons

This is my fault. I don't always get my billing out timely, and I use JetPack to help remind me which jobs need to be billed by using a label. As a result, all of those jobs will show up under my "overdue" list. This can make it a bit cumbersome to find the real work that is overdue.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Hi Douglas! Thank you for the kind words - we really enjoy working with your firm and appreciate the note! David

Christine from CKR Financial Services LLC

Great Practice Management Software

Jetpack Workflow is a tremendous piece of software! They have been very responsive with any and all our questions. We were able to quickly set the software up and train our staff. It is easy to use and the company has continued to follow up with us regularly to make sure we are happy with the product and to see if we have any questions. Their pricing is upfront and very affordable. No surprises! They also send us regular tips and tricks to get the most out of our software. It has been a great experience. Nice to see a company that does what it says and keeps its promises!!!

Pros

Jetpack allows us to keep on top of all our deadlines. The software is easy to use, easy to set up and customer service is top of the line!

Cons

I would like the ability to access Jetpack through an app on my cellphone, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing Jetpack Workflow

It boiled down to functionality. Each product offered really solid Practice Management functionality, but we felt Jetpack offered a wider range of functionality than the other programs.

Reasons for Switching to Jetpack Workflow

We made the mistake of purchasing PracticeCS and AccountingCS - Payroll by Thomson Reuters in December 2018. The software delivered was light years away from the product demonstrated and cost me over $6,000 in client penalties because the company lied about the functionality of the software. The software was extremely manual, difficult to use, required multiple partner companies to assist with functionality. Customer service wait times were often in excess of 1 hour and then all you would get is a person that was reading directly from the TR website.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied August 2019

Hi Christine, Thanks for the kind words! We are so happy you're part of the Jetpack Workflow family and getting so much value from our software!

Rob from Toyer Tax LLC

Keeps track of tasks but that's about it

Overall for a few hundred bucks it's probably worth it. I've outgrown the software and think they need to have a lot more features available.

Pros

Easy to use, helps to keep track of projects and allows you to take notes. Also keeps track of billing time

Cons

Just not robust enough. I kept asking them when they were going to have a mobile app or have new features and they haven't come out with any.

Jetpack Makes our Accounting Department's life easier

Jetpack allows us to get our time and billable hours invoices properly set up and organized so we can save money and time, while improving customer interactions.

Pros

I was on the team that selected and implemented Jetpack. We have many clients that funnel finances into a central repository, so Jetpack was necessary to be able to quickly "copy and paste" numerous workflows together to make a seamless process. We use the time/tracker feature daily to integrate with our billable hours qualifications and calculations.

Cons

Some of the User Interface and interactions could be improved, but naturally comes pretty standard with back-end accounting frameworks. The features of the product are more important that the looks, fortunately.

Reasons for Choosing Jetpack Workflow

Jetpack's product suite and functionality for the price made this and easy value decision.

Reasons for Switching to Jetpack Workflow

We needed better scalability across our client base

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Jetpack Workflow. Your feedback is important and I have shared it with our product team already!

Cece from Continental Tax Service

LOVE this software!!

Workflow organization and accountability!

Pros

EVERYTHING! It is easy to use. Flexible. The GUI is very clean and simple. It keeps all my tasks and jobs organized so that nothing falls through the cracks. It provides a great way to keep track of job accountability. Everyone in the office knows exactly what they have done, have yet to do, and can check every step off as the work travels through the office process. I have provided the company feedback in the past and they have updated the software to reflect a lot of these concerns. Couldn't ask for more from a software!

Cons

This is a difficult one.... I guess it would be nice to be able to modify the dashboard details to show what's important to me. For example, it would be great to just open the program and see on the dashboard how many phone messages I have. That's it... and quite frankly, it's not a HUGE deal.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied July 2018

Thank you Cece! We love working with your firm and thank you for the kind words!

Mike from Customized Computer Accounting, Inc.

Keeps track of all of my work tasks and administrative tasks in one place. Consistently.

Pros

This software was designed from the ground up (to the cloud) for CPAs, EAs, and other tax and accounting professionals. But it could be easily adapted to other service businesses. Creating templates helps me to consistently and efficiently process my clients' work. It's saving me time and preventing errors.

Cons

I always) regret later when I procrastinate and DON"T use it to track a job. Every time I think I don't need to record something, it causes me grief. My life gets better the more I use Jetpack Workflow.

Joseph C from www.ChattanoogaTaxPrep.com

Jetpack provides an adaptable, functional work flow program.

Pros

Ease of use / adaptability. Quick answers for questions. Email follow-up and tips. Great video training.

Cons

In the search function, if your not careful you'll enter info on the wrong client. The search box (until clicked) will show one client name and lower data entry screen will still be on the previous.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Hi Joseph! Thank you for taking the time to write a review- it means the world to us. As we continue to roll out improve functionality, we'll certainly pass along these points to the development team. All the best! David

Candi from CH Accounting & Tax Services

Improves our business efficiency

Pros

Jetpack has changed the way we do business. We are more efficient, never miss deadlines and look like superheroes to our clients because we are able to reach out to them and remind them of upcoming deadlines! This has allowed our business to grow and at the same time be more productive. Love it!

Cons

We would love to be able to see Archived jobs attached to client files, but I'm sure that is coming in the future.

Samantha from McGrath Tax and Accounting PC

User for Years

Pros

I love Jetpack, it helped me get organized and stop waking up at 5am, afraid that I forgot to do something.

Cons

Email integration and client reminders would be useful.

From the sale interaction through today this group is true to their word. Works right out of the box

Manage an employee group that all work remotely.

Pros

Ease of use. You don't need a manual, or an IT department to make this work. Within hours of purchase we had clients uploaded and were working with the software. Most software of this type tries to do everything including tying your shoes. Jetpack is all about workflow, managing people and jobs.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile interface. However, that would not deter me from purchase. The use on my phone is a bit difficult but better than what I was doing.

Genevieve from GD Bookkeeping

Easy to use!! Never miss a deadline!

Pros

One of the reasons I purchased the product was because I wanted to be able to break down each job by tasks (steps). I wasn't able to do that with the previous software I was using. We have step by step instructions on how to prepare and file remittances and how to do each of our bookkeeping clients files... I always know what my team is working on by reviewing the Dashboard each day. It's super easy to get around and use.

Cons

The only issue I have with this product is not seeing a period end date. Previous software we were using would show period end date as well as due date because they aren't always the same date. This is important for when we setup our fiscal year end jobs for each client. If the year-end is Nov 30th, it's not due Nov 30th. In our office we have to show the due date as 2 months after the actual year end for due date to be sent to the accountant. I would love to see each month who actually has a year end ending this month but it's not actually due until 2 months from now. End date and due date would be wonderful to see. That is my only complaint... that and it's getting more expensive each employee I add. That's one big bill to pay at the end of December all at once. I'd prefer either a monthly payment or to pay at a different time of year, not December.

Emily from All About Accounting

You need this software to grow your business

I love Jetpack Workflow. I can't imagine running my business without it. They have a fantastic product and incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

Pros

It allows me to rid my brain of thoughts and not forget anything. It keeps me organized and as I grow, saves me time in training and tracking my remote employees. I have a lot of recurring tasks and I like that I can set it once and then it's just automatic. It also lets me plan ahead. In the dashboard I can see what I need to work on for that day, that week, that month and helps me give better estimates to clients on when I can have something done for them. Jetpack Workflow is my key to growing a successful scaleable business.

Cons

There has only been one issue I've had, which was for my bookkeeping clients I don't tend to wait on them for anything and I can start the project as soon as the month ends. I wish there was a way to automatically set the "date in" feature. The staff though, have helped me with a work around and same with other problems I've encounter. Most of the time, the "work around" is actually just a better way of doing it than what I had been thinking.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied September 2018

Hi Emily I really appreciate the feedback and support! Ill be sure to pass along the kind words to our team as well :) Thank you!

Jim from Gassler & Company, LLC

We feel this is the answer to workflow control in our paperless office

Much better control of jobs as they move through the process. We're starting to see work move easier as we get used to leaving notes and sending emails from the job screen.

Pros

We most like that this system allows us to track and control everything that moves in our office. It combines everything that we were doing with deadline tracking software, spreadsheets and handwritten to-do lists. Because we operate in a paperless environment, controlling jobs as they flowed through the office was difficult. There was no file that moved around to show you had the job. We tried using a pdf control sheet and moved it around in various folders, but that system was too loose and as bad as spreadsheets to control work. We're in our third month with JetPack and are starting to appreciate that this is more than just deadline tracking for compliance jobs. We have templates for client onboarding, responding to tax notices, year-end tax planning and some for administrative processes. As we start to customize jobs and leave more comments and instructions in the job, I feel like we're getting closer to being able to work seamlessly. We're going to use a tax preparer who is remote and are really looking forward to see how the system helps us there.

Cons

There's really nothing that we find that we don't like. The worst thing I can think of is that it's easy in some entry fields to click out without checking to accept the entry. The entry is lost and has to be rekeyed.

David from David J Geslin CPA/Quick Assist Company

Easy to use and manage the many tasks we have in our office.

Easy to manage and use, but also able to add detail to the tasks as you work on them. This software keeps us on task and makes it easy to delegate and track work in our office.

Pros

Its Flexibility and the level of detail we can put in it. It is easy to filter and sort task to see what is open and what needs to be worked on. Also good ways in the software to communicate with others about issues or things that need to be completed.

Cons

The exported time reports are not as easy to sort and filter as I would wish. The e-mail feature is not as robust as I would wish. You cannot embed links in it for instance or create as elaborate a signature block as in regular e-mail.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Hi David! Thank you for the review and feedback! These are areas I can certainly pass along to product to review, and appreciate you taking the time to send them over. Thanks again! David

Susan from Rochelle Margucci, EA

No more missed projects

When we first loaded everything up into Jetpack, we were only tracking basic services such as payroll and bookkeeping. Now that we understand the system better, we've added our projects that may have slipped through the cracks since they are one-time or less frequent. I feel confident that we are meeting client expectations, and being consistent with our work product.

Pros

Ability to see what upcoming work we have to schedule and communicate with our team.

Cons

Sometimes we have challenges using templates and creating tasks within the jobs.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied June 2019

Hi Susan, thank you for being a Jetpack Workflow customer and taking the time to leave a review!

Sandra from Books With Integrity

Great!

Stay on time with my client projects and easily identify what projects may need additional follow up.

Pros

Awesome project management & easy to use; helps me stay on track with my clients and their various projects and deadlines. Customer service is great! Always kept informed of improvements and new features.

Cons

I wish you could tag a client with a label in their file like we can with templates. Also, would like to see a password protected area to keep client sensitive data like username and passwords for their accounts that even JetPack employees would not have access to for security reasons.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the kind words Sandra! I'm going to share this feedback with the entire team! Best David

Great Software

Great! Love it, no plans on switching.

Pros

Helps us keep track of all jobs with ease, we can see at a glance what stage we are at

Cons

I wish there was an indicator that reflected there was a note under the activity tab. It's nice being able to attach notes to a client rather than just the job but our employees don't think to click on it. This is also a training issue, yes, but an indicator would be nice

Janet K from Janet Killen Moretz, CPA

Love Jetpack. It is easy to use and keeps me organized which means peace of mind.

Organization, client list, assignment of tasks to other staff members

Pros

I love the fact that I have a list of all of my clients and I can assign tasks to each client . It helps me make sure that I don't let anything fall through the cracks. I have one client that is elderly and cannot remember to pay her estimates on time. I have a tasks set up to notify her care giver to help her to pay her estimated tax. It makes clients feel you care about them and that you are on top of things. Jetpack helps me do that.

Cons

I honestly have to say that at this point in time I do not have anything that I do not like about this software.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied June 2018

Thank you Janet! We love working with your firm and look forward to your continued success!

Kristin from K Shea CPA LLC

I have tried many task management programs and this one is the best I've found, in my opinion.

Pros

The logical way that recurring transactions are handled, the ability to use both Jobs and Tasks, the uncomplicated User Interface, the communications allowed between team members, the Gmail integration, the

Cons

The filtering and column sorting system in the Jobs tab is awkward, there is a limit on the number of Labels allowed, would prefer more granularity in email notification options

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the review Kristin! Really appreciate the feedback on where we can improve as well!

Diane from Diane L Diamond CPA PLLC

pleasant

Pros

Price, training video's, support, cloud and internet based, access

Cons

at times, I need to review the input and it might not seem as intuitive as I think. I would like to be able to adjust the column width and add additional colums

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the kind words Diane, we really appreciate your review and feedback! Best David

michelle from hallmark accounting pc

this software has been a game changer for my practice; we no longer has clients slipping thru cracks

Pros

My most liked feature is custom labels. I like the colors, the customization, and the ease of adding and deleting them.

Cons

I don't like that the templates are so generic. A turnkey template that I just click on or make minor changes to would be great. Of course, I have tweaked my jetpack so that now I have custom templates, but it would have been time saving when I was setting it up.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Thank you for the feedback Michelle! We'll certainly pass this along to the product team as well!

Wendy from W. S. Wray, CPA, LLC

Switched from another workflow - even with impending tax season. So glad we did!

Absolute productivity.

Pros

Ease of use. Ease of everything. We implemented in January (crazy, right?). We weighed the pros and cons of switching from our other workflow and honestly, switching, importing clients, tasks, etc. was all much, much easier than fighting with the other workflow for another day. We use the labels for quick views of what's due. We use the templates (extremely easy to modify) as soon as a client walks through the door. We especially like the "little things" like sorting not only by due date but by date received so that 1040's truly are on a first-come-first-served basis. With the colored labels, we know at a glance who is ready for work and who we're waiting for so not a lot of wasted time looking for what to do next. There is honestly no hassle at all. Staff was functional within minutes, fully trained within a few hours. We saw productivity gains immediately.

Caitlin from Bottini Accountancy

Firm/Life/Sanity Saver!

Have loved my overall experience! We are a small (3 person) firm, and I am no IT guru. I found the setup to be very user friend and the support of the software has been wonderful.

Pros

I love the functionality, I love the way it looks. So many accounting softwares are incredibly boring to look at. Jetpack is a breathe of fresh air in that area. I love Task dependencies and the fact that the tasks will flow to the next person in the process automatically. My husband and I regularly work in different locations, so it is becoming a huge life and time saver as far as communicating the progress on any particular job without having to spend time having a meeting to talk abut what is going on for the week, I can just refer him to Jetpack!

Cons

Don't have much in the con area yet, except maybe how my husband ignores his training and asks me 4839028439024803 questions, but that's not your problem haha!

Mendel from Schapira CPA, PC

Great to keep our firm on target

We use this keep our firm and team on top of task, projects and due dates. it does a great job in keeping you in shape with a nice and user-friendly interface.

Pros

Assignment of team to tasks and apply across multiple clients or jobs. the email, chat and calendar features make it even more useful

Cons

Not being able to update templates for assigned jobs. having dependency tasks with later date show as overdue

Maura from Bluewater Bookkeeping Services

I am very happy with JetPack Workflow and highly recommend this product.

Pros

I love the support and training that I received when setting up my system and the continuing support is excellent. I appreciate the quick videos that are available for learning something new, or refreshing my memory. I find this appealing compared to taking a long webinar. I have been using this workflow for almost a year and many additional features have been added already.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2017

Thank you Maura! We really enjoy working with your firm and thank you for the kind words!

Daniel from Ignite Spot

Customer Service is outstanding

Pros

The Software is easy to use, and it has a very simplistic overall view of the overall look of an organization on the home screen. Customer Support is second to none, they are very responsive, knowledgeable of the software and want to be apart of your team.

Cons

Wish there were some more flexibility within the task dependencies. Instead of just a due date, it would be nice if you could build job dependencies off of other jobs being completed.

Jeffrey from Small Business Accounting & Tax LLC

Helps keep us organized so we don't miss things

Pros

It's a very good program to help our firm stay on top of our work and make sure we don't miss anything. Also, very easy for multiple users to collaborate on projects and jobs.

Cons

One thing that I would really love is if when you email a task to a client the document attached to that job would email over with it. You can email a link of the document right now, which is a work around that works, but not as convenient as it could be.

Greg from BT Tax and Accounting Services, LLC

Great Workflow Management Software for Growing Accounting Firms

Pros

I switched to Jetpack during the tax season after finding my old solution very clunky and difficult to track my work. After spending a half of day setting the software and contacts, I have been able to get complete transparency of my workflows. As I continue to learn the software, i'm continually surprised and impressed by the features given. It is easy to see how Jetpack will be scalable and handle my fast growing firm. I don't see deadlines being missed with Jetpack.

Cons

It seems difficult to navigate at first, but after watching the videos, reading the blogs, and just exploring the software, it was easy to catch on quick.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied June 2019

So glad that the software fits your needs and you're getting the most out of it! Thanks for leaving a review and for being a Jetpack customer.

Not just for accounting

Overall good. Not spectacular or phenomenal but good. It gets the job done.

Pros

Ability to create reuseable templates which cuts down on time spent explaining processes and procedures. Reoccurrence of jobs is also a big pro along with delegation of individual tasks.

Cons

Completely accounting driven. We don't use it for just accounting but you can tell this product is more geared for this crowd.

Robin M. from Personal Touch of Georgia LLC

Complete Help

Pros

I love the customer support and the fact that the team is open to suggestions and makes improvements based on feedback. This program has helped bring us from manual lists to a more organized process.

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to distinguish a hard deadline from a soft one and I would like a current to do list. It is difficult to prioritize without the deadline distinction.

Mike from DiLeo & Charles Tax and Consulting Services, Inc.

Excellent solution for the right size firm

Our firm grew to the point where we needed a workflow management system, but the workflow solution I had used previously (Practice CS) was too heavy and expensive. Jetpack was/is a great solution, allowing us to keep a closer eye on our capacity utilization and time spent on projects. I wish there was a mobile app and I wish we could extract some more specialized reports, but these are small items that don't detract from an overall excellent product. I would highly recommend for any firm around the same size as us (3 senior accountants and 3 bookkeepers).

Pros

Very easy to use with a short learning curve, seems to scale nicely, and generates good reports.

Cons

Some features could be improved and I wish there was a mobile app, but there's nothing crucial.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied November 2018

Hi Mike! Thank you for the kind words and we really love working with your firm.

Tammy from BeedeCo

If is good but not great

Pros

we loved that it is easy to use and tracks tasks well

Cons

The issue lays in no automation, reports were not great and sorting columns was an issue.

This software keeps our team super organized

Pros

I love how easy it is to track jobs and set up tasks. It keeps our team so organized and we rarely forget to do a task.

Cons

You have to be super proactive in setting up jobs in order to keep track of them. It's great once the job is in there, but not so great when you forget to set up the job.

Ranae from Holliday Bookkeeping Services

We used it for a year and then stopped

We used JetPack for a year and then moved on to the next task management system. I found that it was easy to enter in tasks and make them recurring. Plus with the reports, we could filter by name of task, due date, etc. We did have an issue with tasks randomly disappearing, though, which was really scary and made us lose some trust in the system. The support team was very helpful and I contacted the fairly frequently through chat and over the phone. We ended up moving on to Karbon because of the email integration, but overall my experience with JetPack was actually pretty good. It's geared toward bookkeepers, and I really liked that because things were already ready for us.

Great for my growing accounting practice

Pros

We have been using Jetpack Workflow for almost a year and we absolutely love it for managing clients, projects, and tasks.

Cons

The main downside to Jetpack Workflow is the lack of a mobile app for the product. I also wish that I could assign emailed tasks to an individual.

Gary from Gary Gehiere & Associates

One of the best pieces of software I have used - intuitive, well-designed and almost reads my mind.

Pros

The developers understand this niche market of the tax and accounting profession. It shows with every step.

Cons

Lack of ability to aggregate time from multiple sessions of the same job. Other than that, no least likes.

Kenda from Tax Consulting

Jetpack was easy to get started.

Pros

The easy setup and the fact that even those who don't like computer can use it easily. I really like the dashboard because I can easily plan my day and week.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied October 2017

Hi Kenda! Thank you for the kind words!

Nancy from Fix-It Accounting, Inc.

Working with Jetpack has been an overall great experience.

Pros

Jetpack is the best software value. They have a great product that is still affordable for a small firm. Having all jobs and tasks on each client in one place is wonderful

Cons

Jetpack only has an online product. I would very much like a desktop app that is synced with their servers so we still have our info when the internet is down. When Hurricane Irma hit us in Florida, our internet was down for a full week. We were unable to work in Jetpack.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied October 2017

Thank you for the kind words Nancy! We love working with Fix-It Accounting, and appreciate the feedback. Thanks again! David

Abigail from Darla Engle CPA LLC

Great solution for small firms

Jetpack Workflow has solved a huge portion of our pain points resulting from not knowing what to do at what time. The software keeps our team on track and makes it easy to see what's due, what we should be expecting, and chase clients down if necessary.

Pros

The calendar function The ability to create work flows through different individuals Ease of use

Cons

No way to turn tasks off on the calendar permanently No way to change a template once you have entered the template and change all of them

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied June 2019

Hi Abigail, thank you for leaving a review and being a Jetpack Workflow customer!

Nichole from Atlantic Real Estate Management

Perefect Solution

Great, we love it!!!

Pros

The best solution for our recurring internal businesses thus far. No need for a training manual, no more forgotten tasks!

Cons

Nothing really... If I had any suggestion is to make edits to recurring jobs less cumbersome. They do not save if you edit the task, you must edit the entire job.

Becky from Valley View Book & Tax

Jetpack is a life preserver

Pros

easily connect to Quickbooks, Microsoft 365, and other software. Easy to change and customize according to firm size and needs.

Cons

The software has so many features that it can get overwhelming to learn. BUT, the team is only a chat away. They are great at helping you get set up and offer many training webinars.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied July 2018

Thank you Becky! Really appreciate the kind words and support!

Moira from Moira Milligan

Excellent software for the bookkeeping/accounting industry. I don't miss a deadline.

Ensures I don't miss deadlines for government remittances and other time sensitive jobs.

Pros

Cloud based and task oriented which makes my life easier. I was concerned before I started using this program that I would miss deadlines. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Small learning curve at start to ensure setup is correct. Getting acquainted with terms used in the program.

Liam from Sentera Business Partners (Pty) Ltd

Great product

High level view of clients and jobs, resulting in more peace of mind.

Pros

Filter functionality. Easy to create a new task/job. Great for a high level review of jobs that need to be completed. Easy to do bulk changes and create a job and assign to multiple clients.

Cons

Jetpack is a bit expensive for us, but in line similar products. Mobile app would be a great add-on.

Very powerful workflow management

Pros

Excellent customization software that incorporates tagging, recurring tasks, extensions, and automatic tracking/notifications for all staff members/clients.

Cons

The service has improved tremendously, but the user interface is still a bit overwhelming for older staff that aren't computer savvy. Excellent tutorials on all features.

AUDREE from BRENT MEYER CPA & ASSOCIATES

great time tracking tool

Pros

ability to track current project status and assign tasks to coworkers

Cons

constant emails that do not reflect total completed tasks, only shows overdue items

Melissa from Britton Accounting & Consulting LLC

Better Options Out There

Pros

price point is good, use of templates made set up helpful

Cons

needs a lot of setup and customer services was lacking

July 2014

Dave from LOCKMED

July 2014

Great Workflow // Project Management for Service Professionals

If you're an accounting firm, or bookkeeping firm, this tool could be a great fit. The service is exceptional, and the Founder actually implements the feedback. The downside is that it does not currently integrate with the software we use, but he mentioned that that is on their product roadmap.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Replied July 2014

Thank you for the kind words! If you have any questions about integrations, feel free to email us directly at hello@jetpackworkflow.com or visit jetpackworkflow.com -- Thanks!