All Curb Hero Reviews

Cynthia

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Curb Hero is Great

PROS

I love that it was so easy to get started and create a landing page that will allow me to digitally get sign ups for Open House and promote Listings

CONS

None, it is fabulous. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

christine

Reviewed February 2024

Perfect Sign In System

PROS

Curb Hero sign in process has helped speed up the process of showings at my open houses. The ability to customize the questions for the customer is amazing. I can later look back at my potential leads and have all the information I need for an initial follow up call. The automated text message is another feature that saves me time. Time is money to me . This saves me time and provides the information I need.

CONS

The only negative I have come across is that you must be attached to a lender. I would like the ability to cover the cost myself rather than co branding.

Danny

Reviewed May 2024

Great App, not just for open houses!

I used Club Hero for an event I was holding, not an open house. I had a booth at a local town festival and were collecting information for a give away. I also like the feacher that internet is not needed.

PROS

It is easy to adapt to other events, not just open houses.

CONS

Better to do set up on a computer than the app, just because.

Rom

Reviewed June 2023

Best app

I'm able to capture more leads

PROS

It was very easy to use and it's very easy to use

CONS

No issues with this product as it's very easy to use

Mike

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great support...on a holiday weekend!

PROS

Saturday of Memorial Day weekend...got the help I needed!

CONS

Stepped on my own foot...not Curb Hero's error! My own operator error :-)

Adam

Reviewed May 2021

Phenomenal Service

PROS

Block Party does so much for my business. I love the automatic follow-up and thank you messages that go out after an open house guest checks in. I also love how easy it is to look back at and refer to the leads that came through.

CONS

The auto-forwarding of leads into my company's CRM was a little clunky through the third party service. I much prefer to do it manually at this point. I wish there was a way to make questions required before submitting. I've since changed my questionnaire to only include yes/no click box responses, but earlier when I was requesting more info people were able to skip it without entering anything at all which wasn't helpful.

Jeffrey

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2024

My (Curb) Hero!

So far it has been wonderful and I am very excited to put it to use more and more as the market heats up over the coming weeks.

PROS

Say goodbye to paper sign in and welcome to the 21st century! Great job bringing this idea to proof!

CONS

Nothing! A very small item MIGHT be the picture arrangement when going live with the sign in process, that could also be the file quality which I have to believe is the actual cause. Its so minor I don't even care.

Joe

Reviewed June 2024

Kick ass product

This is amazing product. It’s well thought out it’s simple. It’s easy to use and I would highly recommend this to any real estate agent.

PROS

This is some cool ass shit!! I love all the features especially the QR code the options on how to use this is endless

CONS

None, I can’t think of any cons for this product.

Reason for choosing Curb Hero

This was recommended to me by a coworker

Raymond

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

urb Hero Rocks

PROS

Its free and powerful. Top-notch service! Highly recommend

CONS

What is there not to like. Its an awesome way to get open house guests to sign in

Garrett

Make Open Houses Great Again

PROS

The auto follow up is a huge asset to have.

CONS

Nothing wrong, just takes time to implement.

Kendra

Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Game changer

Block party is my go-to app for open houses. Their software is SUPER easy to use and it's actually pretty powerful regarding letting me use my branding and photos in the Open House Sign-in. I love that I can customize the text follow up and even ask custom questions so I can qualify my leads.

PROS

The features are better than all thecompetition (even the compared to alternatives that charge a high subscription) and price for Block Party is actually FREE. They're winning on both sides which is really cool to see. Their Android app is really good too. Android users sometimes get a less functional version vs iPhone/iPad users...but not with Block Party. I use the app on my iPad and my Android phone and it works seamlessly

CONS

None that I can think of so I don’t have a con

Julie

Reviewed April 2020

Stellar app for individual realtors and teams of agents

It’s always been a great experience with their app. It’s simple and still powerful. They seem like they really want their users to succeed. The team has reached out to me multiple times to discuss how I could get more value from their tools and they actually implemented my feedback a CPL months later.

PROS

Block Party really upped my teams game when it comes to bringing new listings on the market. The open house sign in functionality is very slick. Clients love it compared to the old pen and paper approach. The text follow up and CRM integration are great

CONS

Tough to pick a problem with their current app. I just hope that one day they can build more apps for agents so I can retire some of my older software products once and for all!

Reason for choosing Curb Hero

Block Party had the best features for the price. They just were hands down a better value than everything else out there.

Reasons for switching to Curb Hero

Block Party is free and has all the same features (actually more)

Rob

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Here Comes the Neighborhoid, bye bye open house pro-NOT!

No guess work

PROS

This app is extremely easy to use has many very user friendly features and is consistent in its performance. This app completely blows away anything else I've ever tried! If you thought open house pro work well you'll be ready to send that to the recycle bin once you try this app!

CONS

Nothing about this app I did not like. It has been so easy to use, many features I have yet to explore.

Reason for choosing Curb Hero

I was consistently getting annoying errors and limiting features with open home pro. I open this app on a whim and was blown away from the start!

Reasons for switching to Curb Hero

Because of all the glitches and limited features in other words features became obsolete or unusable or unchangeable. Also the hard coded questions I could not get rid of and did not wish to have as part of my open house.

Mahesh

Primary/Secondary Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2020

Powerful Marketplace Technology.

Block Party integrates perfectly with your marketing system and takes care of all the little details of information collection PLUS saves my team time.

PROS

Block Party is a powerful app because information capture is paramount in real estate. This technology greatly enhances productivity and brand appeal when marketing to prospects.

CONS

There were some features around property photo enhancement that I really wanted to be included in Block Party...but not long ago the developers added them. So there's very little not to like with this app.

Lauren

Reviewed April 2020

Favorite Open House Lead Capture App

I have had great experience with the app and help with customer service when I had any questions their response time as very quick and I highly recommend to anyone doing open houses

PROS

The ease of use/the simplicity of the app

CONS

The app is great, its tough to find a con, I guess I would say My device is old so I am sure it is just happening with .my device however I would like to see a picture of the house when signing in as the background,

Reasons for switching to Curb Hero

The app wasnt doing much, just a digital list that I was scared would get deleted in cyberspace

Thanks for the kind review and for trusting our product in your business!

Replied April 2020

Rehiedel

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Useful an constructive feedback

Block pantry made my work easy to navigate and result we can do our job better and more efficiently.

PROS

It really helps people bringing new listing in the market which is one of the most important things for people like us.

CONS

As I would like to say something about cons, well there is none.

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed August 2021

Great product for real estate agents

Easy to use, easy to learn, effective at capturing prospect info

PROS

We have found this to be the most effective way to capture and save our open house attendees information. When we let the attendees know that all of the specific home information will be sent to them after they enter their information, we almost always capture their contact info.

CONS

The lender advertisement on it. It would also be great if they could could scan the barcode and their info would automatically fill in.

Reasons for switching to Curb Hero

this was much more user friendly

Sunil