All ResMan Reviews

Laura

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

ResMan Review: ResMan Brought us up to date!

Amy

Reviewed October 2018

ResMan is Awesome

On Facebook there is a group called Apartment Management and Maintenance Support Group. Every month there is someone asking which software package we recommend. I always throw out ResMan. It's inexpensive, but still a quality product. I've also recommended it to my personal HOA, where I sit on the board. I really believe in ResMan, its support, its reports, and the overall product.

PROS

I have used Yardi, Appfolio, Quickbooks and ResMan throughout my career. ResMan by far is the easiest to manipulate. It's a new product, and I like that the owners are willing to listen to suggestions and improvements. It has met my needs for everything property management has to offer.

CONS

Just small little items. For instance, on the lease expiration report, why would I ever want to mark former residents? It's set to default.

Jaqueline

Reviewed March 2020

I Absolutely Love Resman

I think Resman is the best product available, compared to all the databases out there you outshine the all categories. The price point is perfect, except when you perform rate increases, upon renewal time. These increases, can take away from all the greatness.

PROS

I love how easy it is to set up and customize. Admin access is the absolute best, if I ever get stuck i simply pull up the resman help link and type in my concern, and boom, I can figure it out.

CONS

I wish set up was quicker. If a devoted team got it all done day ONE /TWO omg that was would be amazing. I get it takes time, but maybe it could be done.

1. Price 2. Features 3. Integration Partners 4. Customer Service

Reasons for switching to ResMan

It was years ago, that we switch from OnSite. Resman was referred to us by a friend and they spoke highly about the features and the price point.

Greg

Reviewed November 2023

Resman has a long way to go before it is a good system.

PROS

At this point, I don't find much of resman to be functional other than rental payments.

CONS

I moved for the affordable features and none of them are working as planned. I run a section 8 property and I wanted a better setup than my other software, which is outdated. For some reason, it appears that I am the first affordable customer, as I run into endless bugs and issues that clearly should have been fixed previously. The software is calculating inappropriate tenant rent and nobody at support can tell me why. My old software has no problem with this calculation. Resman can't get it correct. One of my certifications was not accepted because the default income codes in Resman are incorrect. Nobody including support can figure out the correct TRACS income codes. This is something onboarding completed missed. When an applicant applies to a unit, they are locked into that unit and can't be moved because while they are only an applicant and haven't moved in, Resman thought it was a good idea from a compliance standpoint to keep you from moving the unit. This is insane. You need to be able to move someone freely between units. Resman uses DocuSign for signing documents, which is great. However, the default DocuSign signature fields were in the wrong place on my certification. How is this the default template? This should have been working from day 1! The template letters, which the sales team used as a way to get me interested in the product all have typos and other errors in them. You can't just use what is in the system. The UI is not modern. It does not rescale on different size monitors, making a large screen monitor pointless. There is no mobile app for landlords and management. This is 2023, every software should have a mobile app. This software does not work well on a mobile browser, as it doesn't change to a mobile layout. I have been on this software not even a month and I wish I never switched. It takes 99% of my day and all I do is fix errors, find problems, and send them to support, who is unable to provide answers or fix anything.

Krissy

Reviewed September 2019

ResMan- Leading Software for Property Manager

We use Resman as our Property Management software for our community of 282 apartments. It has been an amazing software to use so far, and myself and the team are very impressed with it.

PROS

The best part about ResMan is how user friendly it is. It was quick to learn and easy to communicate with residents. It also has an excellent, clean interface. It looks much more advanced than other property management software I've used prior.

CONS

I feel like this software isn't easy to pull specific reports. It could just be a training issue, but some reports I used to be able to access immediately are more difficult to find.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Our corporate office had us make the switch in order to increase productivity company wide. Our prior software was not serving as a useful tool for the company compared to what ResMan had to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We work very hard to make sure our property management platform is built with ease-of-use in mind. Regarding pulling reports, we recently launched an all-new support portal, here you can access hundreds of knowledge articles and familiarize yourself with reporting functions in our platform. You can also chat live with a support agent during operating hours if you ever need some additional help pulling reports. Thanks again for the feedback. Aaron Trujillo Sr. Digital Marketing Manager

Replied October 2019

Mikayla

We Love Resman

I like using resman, very user friendly and easy to stay organized on day to day tasks

PROS

I am happy we switched to resman, everything is easy for me to stay organized with on my day to day leasing and managing tasks.

CONS

Currently I do not have any cons and I have been using resman for over a year now. This is my 4th software and by far my favorite.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

My company owners switched so we could have more accurate reports and so we could all stay well organized without adding a million steps to do so.

Hello Mikayla, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is user-friendly and allows you to operate more efficiently day-to-day to help you succeed in your role. It means a lot that we're your platform of choice when it comes to property management software. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Terri

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Easy To Use

Overall Resman has provided a great experience.

PROS

ResMan is very user friendly and easy to teach new employees how to maneuver the system

CONS

Group messaging. The system should be set up to access pdf and word documents to send out in group messaging without having to upload them to the system.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Cost factor was a major reason why we switch and ease of use.

Hello Terri, thank you for taking the time to review the ResMan platform. We appreciate you sharing your experience and insights with us! We're glad to hear that the system is user-friendly for the team. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Have a great day!

Amber

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Awesome

Never had a real issue, customer service has been amazing and the program has never glitched.

PROS

Resman is super user friendly, I have no complaints

CONS

I wish they had an option to write off multiple late fees at one time.

Hello Amber, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is user-friendly and helps you to succeed in your role on a daily basis. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Monica

Resman Queen

PROS

I love that Resman is user friendly. It has been a breeze to use the system after being o Realpage for 15+ years.

CONS

I'd love to see more bulk functions that are able to be used.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

I changed due to leaving the company that used Realpage.

Hello Monica, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is user-friendly and helps you to be successful in your role moving from an alternative solution. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback regarding bulk functions with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Mike

Reviewed November 2023

Great Product, Easy to Use, Lots of Versatility.

Great experience. Easy to use. Navigation is fairly self explanatory when searching for what you need. Well organized application.

PROS

Ease of Use Lots of Details Customize Reports

CONS

That I had not used it sooner. Would like to be able to set a "Home Property" or "Group" on the Boardroom dashboard.

Hello Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is user-friendly and our reporting functionality helps you to be successful in your role. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback regarding the BoardRoom with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Mollie

Reviewed August 2020

Leading Management Software

From the initial implementation of my first property 7 years ago, to my most recent, ResMan works along side you and your team, keeping everyone on track to ensure the property is set up properly. We truly value this software, and highly recommend it to other management companies.

PROS

Having worked with other software, such as Yardi & OneSite, I am a firm believer that the very best software for the multi-family industry is ResMan! ResMan is extremely user friendly, easy to navigate, and the flow makes sense! The financial reports are excellent and meet the needs of my owners.

CONS

Overall, my experience has been very positive and I cannot think of a negative.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Overall, ResMan makes sense. All aspects of ResMan are extremely easy to navigate.

Vanessa

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Awesome system

PROS

Once you get to know the system it is very easy and all the reports it has makes it so convenient to use

CONS

not knowing the system would be helpful if there was a min video to learn the basics

Reasons for switching to ResMan

did a change of employment using differently system

Hello Vanessa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is user-friendly and our reporting functionality has helped you to be successful in your role. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Travonta

Reviewed October 2023

Want simple?

PROS

simple, easy, user friendly, budget friendly, etc.

CONS

I realldy dont have any cons at the moment to talk about.

Reason for choosing ResMan

Resman is easy and simple straight to the point

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Resman is easier to navigate through for its great price.

Hello Travonta, thank you for taking the time to review the ResMan platform. We appreciate you sharing your experience and insight with us! We hope to keep delivering value for our users in the future. Have a great day!

Antonea

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Resman Review

My overall experience was very satisfying.

PROS

Resman is very helpful in property management.

CONS

It does not let you approve some things.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

It was not providing a lot of different services.

Hello Antonea, thank you so much for taking the time to review ResMan. We're glad to hear the platform is helpful for your role in property management and you've overall had a positive experience with us. I'll be sure to share your additional feedback with the team to help improve the experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your insights with us. Have a fantastic day!

Wendy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Basic Information

Is good overall. But really dislike certain ways for Move out reconciliation and Pre-closing ways.

PROS

I love the texting option, the Bulk Sending messages and e-mails.

CONS

It seems pretty easy but once you are doing pre-closing - or changing period "DATES" if not enter currently- makes it difficult without you knowing and you're trying to figure out reasons. Also, move out reconciliations when you print out a new one instead of searching through the dead files, it gives you the date as of the date you print it and it enters your name , even if its a Reconciliation from 2 years ago with another Manager. I really do not like this, it should have original Final Statement. Plus, let you reverse your mistakes so you can start over. Is like Resman makes you do what Resman thinks is best. So , it's a little annoying. ( I hope I made sense).

Diane

Reviewed August 2020

Aspire Review

Overall, our experience has been very good. The implementation and training we paid for was unfortunately sub par to say the least, leaving us with several significant issues to address on our own. These have been rectified, however not without "pain". For the most part everyone we work with at ResMan is responsive and more than willing to do what they can to help. Their online chat support is wonderful. It is a tool, as well as their help section that i strongly encourage everyone to use. A year into using the system, we just about have all our bugs worked out! Again, I contribute much of this to our sub par training at implementation.

PROS

The fact that it is so user friendlyfor both onsite and corporate associates while providing the reports needed.

CONS

THE BUDGET portion of the package. Needs to be able to accommodate properties with no ResMan history. Right now it only works for those who have history.

Reason for choosing ResMan

How user friendly it was and the initial sales team was awesome.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Lack of support. Ever increasing costs for items other software provided as part of the package.

Katelyn

Reviewed March 2020

ResMan Review

ResMan is overall very user friendly.

PROS

The feature I like most about this software is the texting capabilities. It allows us to reach our Resident at almost all times. I also like that ResMan typically integrates with other software easily.

CONS

The thing I like least about this software is it seems like when there is an update there is often a glitch or the software crashes. This can usually be fixed by restarting my computer but can be frustrating if you are in the middle of something.

Reasons for switching to ResMan

Our corporate office made the switch before I started with the company. I believe it was because ResMan had better integration capabilities.

Katelyn, Thank you for sharing your experience with ResMan. We agree the bi-directional SMS feature is great, especially when you need to keep track of resident communication in one place. I forwarded this feedback to our product team as well. We appreciate all feedback from our users. Thanks Again, Aaron Trujillo ResMan | Marketing Director

Replied March 2020