All Lone Wolf Back Office Reviews

Susan

Reviewed July 2018

it's easy to get around the program, and should issues arise...customer service is right there !

It's quick, it's simple, and takes the worry out of accounting as there is nothing you can do wrong within the program as it can be quickly corrected if necessary!

PROS

That it stores everything that you do within the program so you don't need to worry about missing anything!

CONS

At first it was a little cumbersome - but after getting assistance and learning the program and its functions-I have nothing to report for not liking the program! It's a great program!

Reviewed July 2018

I can go on an on about how amazing the customer support is! They are really knowledgeable!

How to run reports, how to enter the deals into the system.!

PROS

I've joined the real estate industry just over a year ago, and have been a deal administrator working at Rego Realty Inc. This tool has tremendously helped me in my role as well as to help run reports to determine how well agents are doing, as well as how the company is doing. The customer service has been fabulous every time I call in. The customer service representatives troubleshoot and ask questions while they figure out the best possible solution. They have emailed me detailed instructions of how to fix an issue I have had while I continue to document the valuable information that they give me ! Thank you for your amazing customer service and for being so patient, and friendly on the phone! Much appreciated!

CONS

I wish there were more free tutorials as to how to use the software. I feel that with more tutorials, I will be able to have a better understanding, and also try to find the answer for myself, instead of calling in for support. In order to update a contact, like a seller or a buyers information, I wish they would auto populate or update each deal automatically instead of having to go into each deal to update the contact information. There may be an easier way, but I still don' t know

Reviewed June 2017

Client for 10 years.

Not much

PROS

Easy to use back end. Rarely down. Easy to purchase spammy articles. Training modules are easy to find

CONS

Price continually went up. Services didn't change much. Technology became outdated. Mobile application was not much to look at. The company seemed behind the curve in having responsive Web 2.0 styled sights with responsive mobile. Also I asked for them to match offers that are available in the marketplace for better sites, they had no interest in doing so. Now I'm a firmer customer with twice the site at half the price. This company is in a downward spiral in my option, with out a major shift in technology and pricing there days are numbered. The kicker to your last month with this company is paying for services that you will not be receiving.

Hi Andrew, I wanted to start by thanking you for taking the time to leave a review. While we are disappointed to read that you were not completely satisfied with our services, your feedback will be valuable as we look to continuously innovate and improve our solutions for a better client experience. I understand that our inability to meet your budget and match a competitor┬┐s pricing would be upsetting, however, we are committed to providing the same value-based pricing to all of our clients. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact clientsuccess@lwolf.com.

Replied June 2017

Reviewed July 2018

This software is everything I need to do my job and more. I always feel in control and organized.

It is the only realestate specific software I have ever used in my position, but it does everything I need and more so I have never even considered looking at anything else.

PROS

Every task that I need to complete in my day can be easily performed. The program was easy to learn to use and the help menu clearly covers any task I am not familiar with. My owners and our realtors are thrilled with how easily I can pull up any report they need in just minutes. In an office of 30+ realtors keeping organized is key, and I always feel well organized and in control with this program. The hosted site allows us to be worry free about losing any data. And the customer support is easy to access.

CONS

I truly have nothing negative to say. Other than the occasional update that has caused a brief disruption to my day, the program has always done everything I need it to.

Reviewed July 2018

LW has been diligent and proactive in working with us.

Business Management

PROS

I like the Integration the LoneWolf software allows with other systems and the subsequent time savings it allows for our staff. This, of course, results in a cost savings. Additionally, I like that this system allows us to assign access to different users according to what their role is within the company and what they are responsible for managing. This system is one of the few that allows for multiple office management. In the event that there are issues in the data, I like that Lone Wolf staff works proactively with us to correct the issue and to locate the source of the issue.

CONS

Although the integration is better than other competing systems, it still is not as complete as I would like to see it. Additionally, I find it challenging to locate the reports that I want to run.

Reviewed September 2018

Good Software

Whenever I have contacted Lone Wolf for support however, they are spectacular and work with me at every angle to be sure that we are happy and that we have no other questions or problems.

PROS

I like the fact that it does everything that we need it to do and probably more that we don't know how to use as of yet. The software keeps track of all of our listings/contracts as well as commissions. I am able to print reports at any given moment that shows exactly how much has been paid to each agent, how much has been made by the company for the year and can also integrate with Quickbooks (which we have not yet utilized). Thus far, it seems to be a great product for our needs.

CONS

It is not overly user friendly and it's costly each month

Ann

User Friendly

This is great for my month end and year end reporting. Everything is in one place.

PROS

This software is user friendly. I like that fact that you can try something out in training mode before you go to real time. If training mode doesn't work, the call for help is great - fast and efficient. I like that you can do everything in one program - real estate deals and bookkeeping.

CONS

Only con would be doing the updates. Something changed that it doesn't prompt me to do an update until the last minute.

Jan

Reviewed July 2018

I only use Lone Wolf thru Lucero. I love Lucero as it is easy to manipulate for reporting purposes.

Lucero thru Lone Wolf is very user friendly and easy to manipulate. I especially like the reports that the system gives you.

PROS

Easy to use as far as Lucero is concerned. I have used Lucero for over 16 years. I also love the fact when you need an answer on how to do something, the response time is exceptional.

CONS

The cost monthly is fairly high. The hardest part for me is when I have to do a RFL as it is a little confusing, however, over the years I have figured it out.

Tracey

Reviewed August 2019

Broker Wolf

PROS

I really like how Broker Wolf holds all of your information and it is easy to look up anything!

CONS

Integrations with Wolf Connect isn't perfect. It should be a complete two way street on integrations and it isn't.

Hi Tracey! Thanks so much for your feedback! Thrilled to hear you're a fan of brokerWOLF! I'm sorry the integration with WOLFconnect is falling short - our support team would be happy to help investigate that for you - support@lwolf.com or 1-866-279-9653 - Rebecca

Replied August 2019

Reviewed March 2019

Great software but a little complicated

Most of the issues I've had have to do with fixing errors from before my time at the firm. That gets complicated but customer service calls are so easy - they are always ready to help, friendly, and never make me feel "dumb".

PROS

If you understand how it works, it saves the amount of entries you have to make which also reduces errors.

CONS

It is not a program that is easy to learn quickly, as in training someone to cover for you.

Liz

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

BrokerWolf

I can do my job faster and more accurately. I don't have to depend on anyone else to correct an error and my work gets done quicker. If you have to wait for admin to correct something, it could take all day so I love this feature. I just love this program.

PROS

This program is so easy to use. You just enter your information and it is done. If you make a mistake in entering the information, it can easily be corrected, you don't have to wait for someone else to correct it for you. You can't go wrong with this program. As well, it saves all your files and if you need to look up something you did from last year or earlier, it's there just by putting in the address. So many different ways you can research a file...i.e. buyer, seller, address, street #, date, agent etc. I love the reports. You can customize them for exactly what you need. (I would love to have one for my household bills etc.)

CONS

Only one thing ... and that is from today. They recently changed the colors on the screen from the original to blue areas, which took a little getting use to but it worked. Today they changed the format to all white background. The blocks turn blue when you go to type in them but the overall white really hurts my eyes. I had to turn the brightness down on my computer screen and by doing that, it made it not as clear. The bold print is okay on the headings, however, the lighter shade of black is hard to read for me. I liked the format better. I guess once I get use to it, it will be okay also. Other than that, I love the program.

Reasons for switching to Lone Wolf Back Office

I'm not sure why our company did as I am just a user, not a decision maker. But, I do spend most of my day on this program and I wouldn't trade it for any other.

Cheryl

Reviewed December 2019

BrokerWolf stays on top of realtors need

It makes my job so much easier. Everything is at my fingertips. Some may say it is like entering a transaction twice, but not me. It makes reporting and closing so much easier without having to search hard to find it. It keeps your information secure and safe for years.

PROS

I love that I enter the data as I receive it and when my broker says what do we have closing this month, I can pull it up easily straight out of the software. It keeps up with commissions paid to individual realtors for year-end but it also keeps up with the percentages to pay each agent when I am closing the transaction and can print checks or efts. This keeps me from having to go back and look at the contract. It can pull statistics at any time. As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to do a comparison from last year to this one. It is so easy. I used it at a ReMax agency because it pulls everything you need for their corporate reports. When I changed jobs my broker trusted me with the decision to purchase it and use it. Oh it keeps up with listings as well.

CONS

I do not like that when I pull up an open transactions list it does not give me the date all the transactions are supposed to close.

Jill

Brokerwolf Review

Overall, fine, but I really would prefer the option to call the Cry Wolf number and speak to someone in real time as my issue is occurring instead of having to put it on hold and then come back to it.

PROS

I like the ease of use, it is simple, and smartly designed

CONS

The customer support. As a Lonewolf/brokerwolf user for 12 years, I preferred being able to call 1-800- cry-wolf and get one of your extremely knowledgeable support staff help us out. We've used the software since support agent sold it to us. I know she is no longer with your staff, but that whole era was so wonderful. I don't like the Community system. I prefer the phone support over waiting for an email response. Yes, the emails are friendly and helpful, but I find it a little cold.

Hi Jill! Thanks so much for sharing your perspective! I'm really happy you're happy with what the system helps you accomplish day to day. I wanted to mention that phone support is still very much available. We have several options to access our support team - phone, email, brokerWOLF Support Request Form, and our new live chat service. So feel free to give us a call if you need help! Cheers - Rebecca

Replied March 2019

Monika

Expensive and Invaluable

PROS

The new features with the upgrade should be great in regards to communication and marketing. However, these features still are not working properly and it has been over two months since the update.

CONS

We were using Lone Wolf Technologies for our company intranet and were forced to have the upgrade, in which the deadlines were pushed back and forward multiple times. When we finally received the upgrade, the functionality was extremely poor - several broken links, customization was no longer there, and any tutorials or training were not available unless we requested it multiple times. It has been a very rough adjustment for our company.

Hi Monika, Thanks for you honest review of the Where to Live Platform - I'm sorry to hear we have fallen short of expectations with the new update. Melanie on our client success team has reached out to help. We will continue to work together ensure you, and your agents are getting the full value out of the new Online Office. - Rebecca

Replied July 2018

Sylvia

Reviewed July 2018

Takes all the pressure off figuring commissions!

PROS

The program is simple to navigate. It figures the agent's commission, company dollar, referral fees and any other deduction even to fractions of %'s. It keeps up with year to date commission the agent has earned and automatically transfers to information to Coldwell Banker web site. The program posts the pictures easily from source of photos. Also, posts to many different web sites helping our company to get our listing out there to the public.

CONS

I cant really think of a hundred words for the cons of the program. I don't like the way the report always seems to pop up in the middle of my work stopping everything until its finished. And during our last audit we discovered there were a few listings that didn't get transferred the way they were supposed to of coarse costing our company money but other than that there really isn't any other problems I have encountered.

Trudy

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Suggested changes

I received over the phone training about 8 years ago. I know nothing about Lone Wolf. After about 1 1/2 days of training I was able to work the system on my own. Working with the listings, the trades and the office accounting. I have zero accounting training but Lone Wolf has made the office accounting so easy for me to use. It works well and yes I would recommend it.

PROS

The various reports and the ability to create your own reports. (T.C.2) The extensive help features. The "Training Mode" feature - has been extremely helpful. Would not have been able to learn new procedures without it.

CONS

I would love the Help Features to be much clearer. They used to have a column down the right hand side and this has now changed making if more difficult to find the help I need. Your help features have always been fantastic. I had only limited training but using your help I have have been able to navigate you system very well.

Amy