Browse SkySlope Reviews

Dana from Orange Sky Realty Boutique Real Estate

We Love Skyslope!

Skyslope really streamlines compliance for our brokerage. We struggled for years to find the most user friendly software for our agents and this is by far the best I have ever used. We would be lost without Skyslope!

Pros

Skyslope is extremely user friendly on the agent side. It recognizes your saved file in Zip and autopopulates when you choose that address in the search feature. Digisign is a dream and never seems to have issues as many other digital signature software programs do.

Cons

The reporting features on the broker side need to be tweaked. They are not nearly as user friendly as the agent side of the software. Also, for some reason we have never been able to integrate our MLS listings automatically.

Gracen from Marshall Walker Real Estate

Sky Slope Review

Excellent!

Pros

Ease of use! Such an easy program to use and the customer service is awesome

Cons

Learning Curve. DigiSign didn't work initally but now it does

We actually use both

Reasons for Switching to SkySlope

Easier to use and understand. More up to date

Paul from Transaction Exchange

Never had a service or product that I was more disappointed in then SkySlope

Please...read my review, and stay away. I will tell you there are several other product options and companies out there that I am using that is a breath of fresh air, and operation standards, and actually listen and want to work with their customers. AND....the other product options actually work and understand our industry. Skyslope just made their software product but they don't have the industry knowledge to have it work outside of California.

Pros

There is a clean look to the software. Customization of the software color schemes is nice to match your company brokerage.

Cons

I am a major researcher before I pull the trigger on anything. I made sure with the sales rep that the software would do (or not do) what I needed it to do before I pulled the trigger. I especially explained that I have been burned too many times by paying upfront set-up fees and signing contracts on products due to being burned too many times before. Being promised the software would perform as advertised and with posted performance guarantees of help and responsiveness, I went against my own rule, paid the setup fee, and moved forward with Skyslope. Getting set-up I again researched, watched the tutorials, the webinars, read all the FAQ, and literally went through the entire self-help section to learn the system in and out. When working with my dedicated support rep, I knew more about the system than they did. It was really quite sad. It was clear their support reps knew very little about their software and even less about the industry as a whole and how things flow. I sadly had to ask for a new support rep that was knowledgable, and they admitted that this person was new that was assigned to me. My assigned rep was wonderful to work with. The problem was the system did not perform at all to the sold standards and did not contain the features I was promised. My new support rep spent her time trying to figure out "workarounds" for me to try and get the system closer to the promised results. But eventually the growing list of "yeah, the system doesn't do that, but you can ta

Reasons for Choosing SkySlope

The promise of delivery on the software and the promise of support on the product....all of which were not honored in any way.

Nan from Exp realty

Love this software

I have you sky slope as a way to keep my deals in compliance and it’s super easy to organize

Pros

Skyslope makes it really easy to stay organized as you’re moving through a real estate transaction. It’s very easy to use and keep on top of your deals!

Cons

So far I haven’t found anything about sky slope that I didn’t like

Reasons for Switching to SkySlope

I changed companies in sky slope is the exclusive software my new company uses

Erica from Compass

Love this Software

Overall this is better than DotLoop, Docusign, Appfiles, Form Simplicity. Love this program!

Pros

I've used many different transaction management software in my business and this by hands down is the easiest to use, the dashboard is easy to navigate, everything is kept in one place, contact, parties involved, e-sign capability, I couldn't say enough about this program!

Cons

So far I have no cons except in the beginning of the setup stages they weren't able to pull the real estate forms yet so I still had to use Form Simplicity and then transfer them over but that was resolved quickly.

Reasons for Switching to SkySlope

It was a company requirement and I'm glad we did.

Kathryn from Royal LePage Signature Realty

Paperwork Solution

After some pain points at implementation it is overall a really good program and has brought up efficiency significantly

Pros

The ease of use and ability to vet files and organize paperwork. Even with a couple glitches is very good program and easy to use. Exceptional Time saver - no longer looking for files to find out what is missing. Our Account Rep is exceptional, so is their support team - very efficient and help is always quick and friendly.

Cons

There are still glitches to be worked out and only just launched the paperwork into Canada. There was a fair amount of working around at the start to not only convert from American to Canadian information.

Reasons for Choosing SkySlope

Ease of Use and Integration with Lone Wolf.

Ridge from Carolina One Real Estate

One of my favorite programs

As far as real estate products go, I've felt that SkySlope has the most potential and that they are reaching for it. I honestly don't see much life in most products, but I never feel that with SkySlope.

Pros

SkySlope is very easy to use once you understand what it is there for. The support is stellar for problems both big and small. My favorite part is that they are constantly improving the program with exciting ideas.

Cons

Waiting for the deployment of those exciting ideas can be painful when it seems the date is said to be one thing but really ends up being much later. But I suppose it is better to have something to look forward to than feeling trapped.

Kim from The Starry Team

Skyslope Makes Transaction Management a Breeze

I have had no problems working with SkySlope and I am very fortunate that I do not pay seperately as it is provided by my broker.

Pros

I like the ease of use to manage my transaction management. Also, really like that I can hire a transaction coordinator through them that is highly trained on Skyslope.

Cons

To date, I have not found anything that I don't like about using Skyslope to manage my real estate transactions.

I switched brokerages.

Gets almost everything done from 1 place

Pros

It has just enough integrations to let you do almost your entire transaction management process from one place. It also has a very clean, modern and easy to use interface once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Sometimes it falls prey to server issues, and sometimes seemingly basic features are not to be found. They seem to add new features more often than they fix old issues.

Jason from F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS

SkySlope is the BEST!!!

Pros

Skyslope was implemented by our company last year. This product has made the communication between agents and transaction coordinators seamless! The ease of use on the agent side and finalization on the the TC side is 2nd to none!!!

Cons

Im not a huge fan of the "Input Assistant". It seems to slow the process down a little bit but this is a TINY little thing! 99.99% of this system is amazing!

Daniel from Medway Realty

Great organizer of all Documents

We have benefited greatly as we are able to scan all of our documents into one place which allows us to easily access them. It also saves us money because they are all in one system for all of your record keeping needs.

Pros

The biggest pro of this software is the fact that all of our documents are located in one place for easy access. Each agent has their own account provided by our company. It also has a Digital Signature program called DigiSign which makes life easier for all agents.

Cons

Sometimes DigiSign does not act appropriately to commands but support has always been there to help.

Iris from Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty

Paperless File Management Masterpiece!

The best file management system with an amazing support team. This is a great program whether you're a solo broker owner or if you own and manage multiple locations/agents. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Makes simple the complex nature of paperless file management for agents and management alike. It has the simplest layout of any file management systems I've worked with. Such a robust set of features that it even makes document review a breeze.

Cons

Nothing really, the system is created with the user in mind so the UX concepts make difficult to dislike this program. There are some glitches but, the staff are there to iron out the wrinkles should you run across any.

SkySlope allows me to organize and file my transactions with ease

Pros

As the title of my review states, SkySlope allows me to categorize my transactions with ease. As it is set up within my brokerage, I know exactly which documents i need to coordinate my transactions and limit my liability at the end of the day. Linking up with a transaction auditor in my company, there are always multiple sets of eyes reviewing every document which ensures that nothing is missed. Gone are the days of giant stacks and binders full of paper. Everything is now digital.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep, and I've noticed that older agents in my office have trouble. But that could be true for most software. I haven't had much trouble and recent changes to the site have made things much easier when creating new property files.

Jodylynne from Jordan Team Properties

Love Skyslope!! I feel organized!

Simple, good how to use information, well organized and extremely functional for any busy Realtor.

Pros

Wow!! Great product and totally makes my real estate life so much easier. You can access documents from anywhere making it easy to work from anywhere. I absolutely love that there’s a separate section that lets you know if you have an incomplete items so you can stay on top of your transactions. I feel so much more organized now and being able to email documents directly into a transaction makes my life simple and quick. It can only get better from here with even more technology. They also have an app that allow you to upload and view documents straight from your phone or tablet.

Cons

I don’t have really any dislikes for the product.

Brian from Latter & Blum

SkySlope

SkySlope is amazing! It is so user friendly. And help is just a click away. The support team at SkySlope is the best in the industry with an amazing response time. I also like how we have access to other help features through their website.

Pros

The checklist is my favorite feature of SkySlope. This option allows me the confidence to make sure I have all of the necessary documents for each transaction. I also like how the checklist is set up for each type of real estate transaction.

Cons

I do not like the fact that we have to move our documents over from Instanet Forms. I wish all of our core documents were accessible in SkySlope for one stop access.

Diana from Signature Real Estate Utah

Great document software

Once I learned how to use the software I can't imagine why I would ever switch to anything else. I've been using it for a year and a half now, It's easy to use and my brokerage includes it with my brokerage fee each month.

Pros

I like that I can easily upload my documents into each transaction or folder nice and organized as I go. When something needs to be signed I can get it done easily without the hassle of transporting hard copies around town. I enjoy the ease of emailing the document for digital signature through digisign, and even better that it automatically get's sent to me and the other parties when it's all signed. I can't count all the hours, ink, paper, gas, and hassle Sky Slope has saved me by providing this digital service.

Cons

Moving documents from previous transactions or from working documents into a new transaction can be difficult. But it's possible I could use a tutorial to learn how to do this easier than downloading and re uploading each document.

Phillip from Real Estate

Ease of use

Skyslope fit my needs for deal management software plus some. It's a CRM, document signature and cloud based system all in one. Gave me more time to deal with clients and closing deals instead of trying to find documents in 4 different programs.

Pros

Really loved the integration with Zipforms and the ability to have an all in one transaction management software. Sending out contracts to multiple parties for signatures was very easy since it's done within Skyslope then saved to the current deal file when completed.

Cons

The user interface was a little outdated. Also would like a better mobile app to include all pc features.

Candace from C J Brown

Best Streamlining Ever!

It’s like having a simple check list that keeps me organized. Documents get where they need to be and are so easily accessible.

Pros

Super user friendly! Just upload or email your documents to a special skyslope email address that generates like magic. Documents appear on this platform and are easily accessible for me along with my staff. Big time saver.

Cons

I wish I’d had Skyslope years ago! It’s such a time saver, and help is a click away...but seldom needed thanks to ease of use.

April from Real Estate Central

We love Skyslope

Customer support is the absolute best, hands down. We love everything about SkySlope. Everything is customizable.

Pros

What's not to like? This is our entire company paperless! All of our transactions stored in there, no more filing cabinets!

Cons

There is just 1 feature...you cannot access certain areas from other areas, you have to go back out to the main screen again.

Skyslope helped us go paperless and be more organized.

Pros

I like the fact that our whole company has officially gone paperless and agents are allowed to email documents right into the checklist.

Cons

I don't like that every time you need to download a document, you have to click on it and wait for it to load and then save it. I wish there was a download button.

Emily from self

Easy to keep files organized

My overall experience is favorable. Its user friendly.

Pros

It is easy to use and it keeps your files organized and ready for review. Its easy to keep track and a checklist.

Cons

There is really nothing I can say that I like least about this software. It was very user friendly and helpful.

Tori from Kim Pratt Team

Very easy to use and keeps everything together!

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep track of the closings we have coming and all the contact information! Looking back at old files is super easy as well!

Cons

Not really anything that I don't like about Skyslope, maybe if its transaction/tasks were a little easier to use!

Digital file storage

This has been big help to our transaction management team.

Pros

I love that this can store email communication during a sales transaction, allowing you to free up space on your own server or database while still saving important details.

Cons

The standardized email addresses can be a little long, but it is nice that it creates an address unique to each transaction.

Janet from Allison James Estates & Homes

Best Transaction platform

I use Skyslope to set up transactions and then upload documents and files.

Pros

Skyslope is very easy to use and comprehensive. I can upload documents, split files and track the status.

Cons

I have no negative comments about Skyslope.

Erin from Jameson Sotheby's International Realty

We use this in my office as a central place to hold all paperwork for every deal.

Pros

I like having a central place that I go to see all paperwork and what is outstanding for each deal. It is easy to search by agent name or property address. Super user friendly. Makes my life easier everyday.

Cons

The website does crash every once in awhile, which can be very problematic in a fast paced real estate market.

Sandy from CJ Brown

Skyslope

This software makes sure that I have everything turned in that is required. If I miss something I know it right away. It is also very easy for our admin to alert me to a missed signature or document.

Pros

Our company implemented SkySlope in our office about 6 months ago. It has been a dream to learn and to use. The customer support is outstanding and response time is super quick. This software is super user friendly. When I have a new listing or a contract on someone else's listing, the procedure is quick and efficient. I can get it all entered and sent to our admin with just a few clicks on my keyboard. I love that it knows what the form is that I am trying to send. I just have to click on the right one and attach it.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Andrew from Coldwell Banker Element Realty

SkySlope Review

Very positive! I would highly recommend this product to all sorts of different businesses.

Pros

SkySlope is such a great product for my business! It is very simple to use and great for organizing digital files. I also love that it has a great e-sign system which I use very frequently.

Cons

Every once in a while it can be difficult to load documents into the software, but I suspect that is mostly due to internet connection.

Jodi from Realtypath

Great Transaction Software

Overall I have enjoyed using this software, I love the way I can helps me keep my transactions organized. It is a one stop shop for Real Estate Transaction Software.

Pros

This helps me keep all my transactions and contracts organized, it’s easy to use, I love the electronic signature feature.

Cons

Sometimes the software is down but it’s pretty rare and I think that’s what you might get with any software.

Tracey from Dudum Real Estate Group, Inc.

Transaction Management Software that works

I like their customer service and the actual product.

Pros

I love that it is a user friendly product for uploading our real estate documents for an electronic file. I love how you can email right into the program to keep a record of conversations.

Cons

Splitting documents could be easier to do and tagging them to automatically go to the spot they should be uploaded to for review would be great.

BEST on the market!

Pros

There are SO many features and uploading documents to crazy easy. You can also have people sign documents straight from your account. The customer service can't be matched.

Cons

I wish they had people come out and train agents on how to use the technology as many have a heard time learning it.

Chris from Berman & Pollinger, LLC.

Great customer service

Really esy to use, integrates with most MLS' systems.

Pros

There customer support is gold standard. Want a pizza? call them and they will order it for you. It's that over the top.

Cons

It's security is falling behind the curve in the age of block chain. The product is one of titans at the moment.

Deb from Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors

The best agent transaction management system money can buy!

On boarding was great, and the training was excellent. This is a platform that will store all of our documentation and is easy for everyone to use. No more loops of non-compliance!

Pros

This is an agent intuitive platform. Our agents love it! The staff loves it! The Managing Brokers love it! We have increased our efficiency and processing time. The customer support is the best I seen in any industry. This is a top notch product and company full of top notch people! This a platform that our agents truly support.

Cons

My only complaint is a that it took us so long to decide to on board.

Marianne from Teresa Cowart Team

Best way to track Real Estate Transactions!

So far we are loving Skyslope and are excited to have found a long term solution for our transactions.

Pros

Super user friendly with minimal learning curve, love that an individual skyslope email is created for each transaction, assign, email and log capabilities are outstanding.

Cons

Only able to see one side of a transaction (buyer or seller) when you need to see both sides, only one spot for client source when two would be nice. The log is a little bulky and difficult to scroll through.

Kent from ATK

Industry: Defense & Space

Skyslope

Sending and receiving electronic signatures for clients

Pros

Checklists to show what is missing and ability to verify before sending document to clients

Cons

Outrageously expensive. Other options are available but without some of the advanced features

Shirley "Sokes" from Sotheby's International Realty Canada

Excellent transaction management

Solid and excellent transaction management software. Allows me to check to make sure that I've uploaded all necessary documents and submitted all required information related to a deal. The ability to communicate directly with the conveyance team on specific items within a transaction is incredible.

Pros

SkySlope keeps the process of deal/transaction reporting seamless. From uploading all paperwork to a transaction and communicating with the conveyance team, it keeps everything easy and organized. There are so many moving parts to a real estate transaction and players that are involved, that inputting all of the information onto SkySlope is a time saver in ensuring that you're in compliance with all paperwork.

Cons

The UI can be a bit confusing, especially when uploading a transaction on a listing that's yours. Writing in "notes" related to a uploaded file can sometimes glitch and not save.

Albert from Movoto Real Estate

1 year + usage review

Pros

I like the color-coded flags for individual documents so its easy to see what's been approved or is marked as outstanding.

Cons

On the regular user end, completed transactions were completely removed by the administrator. I'd like to still be able to see a list of all past transactions.

Lisa from Medway Realty

Very User Friendly

Fantastic! I would recommend a hundred times over.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. The support staff is top notch. Keeps all of my documents organized and sends appropriate notifications, let's me know what documents I am missing to complete my file.

Cons

I truly do not have any cons with SkySlope. I have had nothing but an exceptional experience. I plan to continue to use this for all of my transactions.

Carol from Sun City Grand

User Friendly

Pros

Very easy to use and walks you through the steps

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to share.

Joan from Real Estate

Skyslope

I use it daily through my brokerage and have never had a problem with it.

Pros

I really like Skyslope much better than Dot Loop. It makes the transaction flows better and is fast.

Cons

The initial learning curve took some time. I should have been using the checklist fields and I was not.

Patrick from Compass

Great cloud Storage

Overall, I love using this product because it keep everything I need in one place and allows me to access team documents.

Pros

I love SkySlope because it allows me to collaborate with my team on very important documents within transactions

Cons

Although this is a great software, I feel like it may not be as intuitive to use as other similar softwares on the market.

Cumbersome, Double Work, Unhappy

Not the best.

Pros

I haven't found on thing yet. I was hoping to like to alot as I wanted to get away from the Zillow product.

Cons

I came to Skyslope with an open mind. I know changing software is not usually fun but I was looking forward to getting into what I was told was going to be fantastic. However, it takes much longer, it's at least double the work and I now have to set my own templates for docusign agreements? Why would I want to add to my day by having to make templates for each new document? Why isn't this pre-done for the thousands of agents our agency just brought on?

Romayeo from Real Estate

Transaction management

Skyslope did not work for what Imy company needed.

Pros

As it was my first product of this type, I originally liked it, but soon found out it was not adequate.

Cons

I did not have a user friendly platform.

JOSEPH from Our Shore Real Estate LLC

Buyer Beware

We signed up for Skyslope November 2018. We were given free months as an attempt to won our business. What we weren't told is the contract doesn't start until the free months end. They no longer offer forms access forcing us to switch but won't cancel our contract.

Pros

The checklists were helpful in organizing transactions

Cons

Lack of access to forms, esignature doesn't work the right way

David from R New York

I hate Skyslope

H O R R I B L E

Pros

I like nothing about Skyslope. It is the most difficult and user-unfriendly software my broker could purchase

Cons

Everything. Doing anything on Skyslope, loading a document for example, is a task. Nothing flows easily. It is a total waste of time and I am stuck with Skyslope as long as I work with my broker

Makes compliance a breeze

Pros

The checklist for documents that my broker needs makes my paperwork a breeze to get through. I can easily see what I am missing. The option to share docs through this program for signatures is a great bonus!

Cons

No cons for this software at this time that I can report

Grace from Berkshire Hathaway Stouffer Realty

SkySlope organizes my business

Pros

My business can be organized all in one space. I can easily have a file and view a checklist of everything i need to get done!

Cons

No features are missing that I would notice on my day to day business.

Courtney from 1st Brokerage

Acceptable Transaction Tracker

I feel skyslope is an adequate software and not the bells and whistles, but who wants to pay for that? For that it is costing it is worth it.

Pros

Ease of use was high with this one. I feel like you can do all that you need to quickly with the software and that I have never needed more.

Cons

It isnt very attractive layout wise and I wonder if there is more that could be done with that.

Mary from Reali

Great Way to organize but tedious

ok about it

Pros

All the task lists, how we can use unique email to send all docs

Cons

how tedious it is to use, need to navigate through tons of paper

Peter from samson Properties

Needs more developement

Pros

Customer service picks up their call very quick.

Cons

They need to listen to users and develop changes in the SW.

Manuel from Latinos in Real Estate

For Real Estate Transactions works very good

Easy to have all the documents separate for each transaction makes life easier!

Pros

It is very easy to use and works well. Great way of following tasks and the log everything done. Great way to have transactions organized

Cons

Documents signatures are difficult to use.