All SkySlope Reviews

For Real Estate Transactions works very good

Dana

Reviewed June 2018

We Love Skyslope!

Skyslope really streamlines compliance for our brokerage. We struggled for years to find the most user friendly software for our agents and this is by far the best I have ever used. We would be lost without Skyslope!

PROS

Skyslope is extremely user friendly on the agent side. It recognizes your saved file in Zip and autopopulates when you choose that address in the search feature. Digisign is a dream and never seems to have issues as many other digital signature software programs do.

CONS

The reporting features on the broker side need to be tweaked. They are not nearly as user friendly as the agent side of the software. Also, for some reason we have never been able to integrate our MLS listings automatically.

Gracen

Reviewed November 2021

Sky Slope Review

Excellent!

PROS

Ease of use! Such an easy program to use and the customer service is awesome

CONS

Learning Curve. DigiSign didn't work initally but now it does

We actually use both

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

Easier to use and understand. More up to date

Reviewed November 2020

Never had a service or product that I was more disappointed in then SkySlope

Please...read my review, and stay away. I will tell you there are several other product options and companies out there that I am using that is a breath of fresh air, and operation standards, and actually listen and want to work with their customers. AND....the other product options actually work and understand our industry. Skyslope just made their software product but they don't have the industry knowledge to have it work outside of California.

PROS

There is a clean look to the software. Customization of the software color schemes is nice to match your company brokerage.

CONS

I am a major researcher before I pull the trigger on anything. I made sure with the sales rep that the software would do (or not do) what I needed it to do before I pulled the trigger. I especially explained that I have been burned too many times by paying upfront set-up fees and signing contracts on products due to being burned too many times before. Being promised the software would perform as advertised and with posted performance guarantees of help and responsiveness, I went against my own rule, paid the setup fee, and moved forward with Skyslope. Getting set-up I again researched, watched the tutorials, the webinars, read all the FAQ, and literally went through the entire self-help section to learn the system in and out. When working with my dedicated support rep, I knew more about the system than they did. It was really quite sad. It was clear their support reps knew very little about their software and even less about the industry as a whole and how things flow. I sadly had to ask for a new support rep that was knowledgable, and they admitted that this person was new that was assigned to me. My assigned rep was wonderful to work with. The problem was the system did not perform at all to the sold standards and did not contain the features I was promised. My new support rep spent her time trying to figure out "workarounds" for me to try and get the system closer to the promised results. But eventually the growing list of "yeah, the system doesn't do that, but you can ta

Reason for choosing SkySlope

The promise of delivery on the software and the promise of support on the product....all of which were not honored in any way.

Nan

Real Estate, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2019

Love this software

I have you sky slope as a way to keep my deals in compliance and it’s super easy to organize

PROS

Skyslope makes it really easy to stay organized as you’re moving through a real estate transaction. It’s very easy to use and keep on top of your deals!

CONS

So far I haven’t found anything about sky slope that I didn’t like

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

I changed companies in sky slope is the exclusive software my new company uses

Erica

Reviewed December 2019

Love this Software

Overall this is better than DotLoop, Docusign, Appfiles, Form Simplicity. Love this program!

PROS

I've used many different transaction management software in my business and this by hands down is the easiest to use, the dashboard is easy to navigate, everything is kept in one place, contact, parties involved, e-sign capability, I couldn't say enough about this program!

CONS

So far I have no cons except in the beginning of the setup stages they weren't able to pull the real estate forms yet so I still had to use Form Simplicity and then transfer them over but that was resolved quickly.

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

It was a company requirement and I'm glad we did.

Kathryn

Reviewed July 2021

Paperwork Solution

After some pain points at implementation it is overall a really good program and has brought up efficiency significantly

PROS

The ease of use and ability to vet files and organize paperwork. Even with a couple glitches is very good program and easy to use. Exceptional Time saver - no longer looking for files to find out what is missing. Our Account Rep is exceptional, so is their support team - very efficient and help is always quick and friendly.

CONS

There are still glitches to be worked out and only just launched the paperwork into Canada. There was a fair amount of working around at the start to not only convert from American to Canadian information.

Reason for choosing SkySlope

Ease of Use and Integration with Lone Wolf.

Luis

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

User Happiness

It is a little frustrating to not be able to always access the files from one section to another, and it takes some manipulating to be able to do so. Once those issues are resolved, it becomes easier to use.

PROS

I love that the operator can upload files for convenient access by other users, making it an easy one stop shop for transaction management.

CONS

The incompatibility within its own portals (from Forms to Transactions).

Company offered Skyslope

Phillip

Reviewed January 2020

Ease of use

Skyslope fit my needs for deal management software plus some. It's a CRM, document signature and cloud based system all in one. Gave me more time to deal with clients and closing deals instead of trying to find documents in 4 different programs.

PROS

Really loved the integration with Zipforms and the ability to have an all in one transaction management software. Sending out contracts to multiple parties for signatures was very easy since it's done within Skyslope then saved to the current deal file when completed.

CONS

The user interface was a little outdated. Also would like a better mobile app to include all pc features.

Reviewed June 2018

Gets almost everything done from 1 place

PROS

It has just enough integrations to let you do almost your entire transaction management process from one place. It also has a very clean, modern and easy to use interface once you get the hang of it.

CONS

Sometimes it falls prey to server issues, and sometimes seemingly basic features are not to be found. They seem to add new features more often than they fix old issues.

Gary

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Skyslope Review

PROS

I'm a Real Estate Agent and my real estate brokerage uses skyslope for document management and to keep track of deals and contact info of clients. I like how it eliminates the back and forth emails I used to have to send to my conveyancer at the brokerage. Now I just upload the documents directly to Skyslope and my conveyancer gets it right away.

CONS

I don't know what the cost is because my brokerage is paying for it but it probably isn't cheap. Also, having all the document management on a platform is good but I often have to call my conveyancer on the phone to specifically clarify on the notes she wrote on the skyslope documents checklist. So it doesn't fully eliminate the communication that I need to have with my conveyancer.

Kevin

Reviewed January 2023

WARNING! DON'T MAKE the SAME MISTAKE.

Not sure where to start but I would combine all of the frustrations of others and applied it to your decision. From the very start it was one issue after another and the customer success manager was non-responsive. First problem - Integration (it took their support team a full month to connect to our back office), Second problem - Customer Success Manager (non responsive) I would send him emails to help with the integration and billing issues it would take him several weeks to respond. Lastly - no compensation for the misinformation from their sales rep and issues cause by them. I did do my research and I thought this system would do more for my brokerage than my previous transaction software but I was wrong. Overall, I underestimated the promises from the company.

PROS

Clean Look and Feel but NOTHING else. I thought this was better than what I had and now I regret it.

CONS

MLS Integration, Forms and SkySlope Suite - their apps don't sync properly. In addition, no access to real estate records, e signature - makes you download the forms, they charge you a fee to change the required in forms. This company does not care or value smaller brokerages.

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

I made the switch because I thought the software would do transaction management better because of the good reviews but I was wrong.

Jessica

Reviewed October 2022

Worthless

This is an overly expensive cloud storage. That's it. Period. It does nothing else.SkySlope has 3 separate products that don't even sync with each other (SkySlope, SkySlope Forms and newly Breeze). When you use SkySlope Forms to get signatures it saves nowhere in SkySlope. You're only option is to download the completed form and UPLOAD to SkySlope. You get an email with a link to download or you can go to the completed envelopes and download them there. I know this sounds silly and you're probably thinking there's no way it's that complicated and that I must be doing something wrong. Trust me. I've been using this product for over 2 years, not by choice. This is just how SkySlope functions. Dumb Dumb Dumb. I've even thought about leaving my brokerage over having to use this useless product for our files. That's how bad it is.

PROS

Literally none! I'm honestly surprised people still use this website. I have to use it because it's the product my brokerage decided to use for our file management. I've contemplated leaving because it is so frustrating how bad Skyslope is when it wouldn't take much to have it do the bare minimum.

CONS

No Sync features of any kind! No Gmail extensions exist, not even a simple calendar sync for tasks.DigiSigned docs do not save in the file (might as well use an external product for signatures like docusign)MLS Autofill does not work properly (complained to tech support multiple times, frustrating because this is a simple coding issue)There is 0 automation.Every file you receive or send for signature must be downloaded and then uploaded to skyslope or emailed to the file's special email.SkySlope makes my job harder when it should be making it easy.

Iris

Reviewed March 2020

Paperless File Management Masterpiece!

The best file management system with an amazing support team. This is a great program whether you're a solo broker owner or if you own and manage multiple locations/agents. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

PROS

Makes simple the complex nature of paperless file management for agents and management alike. It has the simplest layout of any file management systems I've worked with. Such a robust set of features that it even makes document review a breeze.

CONS

Nothing really, the system is created with the user in mind so the UX concepts make difficult to dislike this program. There are some glitches but, the staff are there to iron out the wrinkles should you run across any.

Reason for choosing SkySlope

Much simpler and way more robust.

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

As the company grew we needed a platform that was easy for agents to use. This was ideal as 10 out of 10 agents were able to navigate through the system/process with little to no assistance.

Reviewed April 2019

SkySlope allows me to organize and file my transactions with ease

PROS

As the title of my review states, SkySlope allows me to categorize my transactions with ease. As it is set up within my brokerage, I know exactly which documents i need to coordinate my transactions and limit my liability at the end of the day. Linking up with a transaction auditor in my company, there are always multiple sets of eyes reviewing every document which ensures that nothing is missed. Gone are the days of giant stacks and binders full of paper. Everything is now digital.

CONS

The learning curve can be steep, and I've noticed that older agents in my office have trouble. But that could be true for most software. I haven't had much trouble and recent changes to the site have made things much easier when creating new property files.

Ridge

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2021

One of my favorite programs

As far as real estate products go, I've felt that SkySlope has the most potential and that they are reaching for it. I honestly don't see much life in most products, but I never feel that with SkySlope.

PROS

SkySlope is very easy to use once you understand what it is there for. The support is stellar for problems both big and small. My favorite part is that they are constantly improving the program with exciting ideas.

CONS

Waiting for the deployment of those exciting ideas can be painful when it seems the date is said to be one thing but really ends up being much later. But I suppose it is better to have something to look forward to than feeling trapped.

Reviewed April 2023

Auto-renewing term contracts?!

PROS

User friendly for creating transactions and storing documents, very useful for auditing files on the backend.

CONS

The Digisign integration would create corrupt files that couldn't be opened. Also the 1-year term auto-renews, so you cannot pivot to another product easily if it doesn't suit your needs. Seriously, is this 1998? Who does auto-renewing term contracts?

Diana

Reviewed February 2023

Easiest transaction management and file review product out there

I had been with it earlier and I left to go to loneWolf and I had such difficulties with LoneWolf as did my accountant, my agents, my transaction coordinators, my file reviewer that I was so happy to come back to SkySlope

PROS

So easy to use! It provides everything a real estate office needs for basic contract, generation, disclosure, generation, file review, and integration with back office accounting systems

CONS

Document management was a little difficult. It would be nice if it were created in an alphabetical order.

Reasons for switching to SkySlope

Ongoing problems with LoneWolf that cannot be solved

Chelsea